Bar One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then after she'd come a few more times, she looked up at me with pure lust in her eyes, and said, Now fuck me raw, babe! Come inside of me in a way that you blast into my should."

So I did. For the last time that night. I pounded like I felt one of those machined that pounded steel beams into the ground must have felt like. It didn't take long before I was coming, and hard. And as I was coming, so did she.

"YEEEEESSSS! Oh, BABE!"

--------------------

And this was the first night we were together. Most of them were not as wildly passionate as that first night, but the sweetness that developed over time more than made up for it.

Six months later, Diana and I were married before my family and hers, plus those very jealous friends that were with her that first night.

And we've just celebrated our third anniversary. This time, I managed to get that champagne bottle opened though!

12