Bar Pick Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I approach the final door, I notice a very faint glow coming from under the door. Once again, I pause to listen, but don't hear any obvious sounds. I carefully open the door and peek around the edge. The large bedroom is illuminated by a series of soft white fairy lights near the ceiling.

My quarry is laying prone in the middle of the bed, feet hanging off the edge, with her head away from the door. Her elbows prop up her front half. My eyes immediately go to her perfect, round ass. As I watch her a moment, she gives her butt a slight shake to indicate she knows I am there. I quietly enter the room and slowly take a few steps closer.

"Took you long enough," she says before turning her head to look at me. There is a devilish smirk on her face. "I thought I might have to start without you."

"Sorry," I apologize. "I had some problems getting my pants off."

"Mmm hmm, a likely story," she says with a playful wink. She turns her head away from me and gives her ass another quick shake.

I walk up to the bed and give her ass a playful slap. She yelps in surprise and turns back to me with a glare. "What was that for?" She asks.

"Making me look for you," I answer. I then lean over and give her wounded flesh a lingering wet kiss.

"That's better," she says with a slight sigh.

I lean one knee on the bed between her legs and place both hands on her firm butt cheeks, giving them them a light squeeze. The palm of my right hand slowly travels from her hip, over the dimples of her lower back, and up the shallow crease of her spine. "Your back is gorgeous," I say as my hand travels back and forth along her spine.

"Thank you," she replies. "I'm not sure anyone has complimented my back before."

My fingertips trace a line down her spine on their way back to her hip. I hold her hips tight and quickly pull them down to the edge of the bed. She squeals in surprise but doesn't fight back. I start to turn her hips in one direction. She gets the hint and rolls over onto her back before bending her knees to place her stockinged feet on the edge of the bed.

I fall to my knees in front of her and push her knees apart. Even in the dim light provided by the fairy lights, I can see she is dripping with excitement. I wrap my arms around her legs and grab the top of her thighs. My tongue presses against her smooth, waxed mound and gives her wet slit a slow lick from top to bottom. A long, satisfied moan rumbles from above my head, "Oooohhhhhhhhh."

Her body relaxes into the bed as my tongue laps at her folds, pushing deeper into her sweetness with each pass. Her hands grab my head and their fingers playfully run through my hair. Her continuous moaning gives me the encouragement to explore deeper with my tongue. It dives deep into her dripping honey pot. My tastebuds are flooded by the intense tangy sweetness of her nectar. The taste drives me wild and I attack her pussy. For several minutes, I drink up all she has to offer. Her hips squirm and buck underneath me. She grabs fistfuls of my hair and pulls me in tight.

When I have had my fill, I decide it is time to reward my lover for the pleasure she gave me downstairs. My tongue retreats from her sopping wet pussy and slowly snakes between her swollen labia. "Oh God, YES!" She cries out in a mixture of surprise and pleasure when the tip of my tongue brushes her clit. I give it a few more tender licks and her body tenses. Her legs wrap around my head and shoulders. Her heels dig into my back.

Her moans become deeper, more urgent, as I lick and suck her hungry clit. I release her thighs from my grasp and take her breasts in my hands. My fingers pinch and tug at her hard nipples. My tongue presses into her clit and makes small circles around it. "Unnnffuucckkyesss," she vocalizes. "Doonnnn't...stooooop...sssooooo cloooose." Her body starts to tremble as I push her closer to the edge. Her fists grab and pull the comforter as her back arches.

My right hand releases her breast and slides between her legs. Two fingers effortlessly slip inside her and curl back to rub the front wall of her pussy. At the same time, I furiously lick her clit. The extra sensation proves to be too much for her. Her body shakes and quivers. Her head thrashes back and forth. "Yes! Yes! Oh God! Yes! Oh yes! Fuck! YES!" She screams as my fingers and tongue push her closer and closer to climax. "Yesyesyesyesyes," she chants just before holding a breath. "Uuhhhhhnnnffff....ahhhhhh," she groans as her body seizes. Her thighs clamp down on my head and her back arches hard. The walls of her pussy pulse and quiver around my fingers. Her sweet juice gushes into my palm.

After a few moments, her legs relax and I fall back to sit on the floor. We are both breathing hard. My lover's needy moans and groans have been replaced by delighted purrs and coos. Her sticky love juice covers my face, neck, and chest. I watch her recover from her orgasm for a bit, then get up and find my way to the master bathroom. After a brief search, I manage to find a couple washcloths. I wet them with warm water and quickly wipe down my chin, neck, and chest. After rinsing them out, I bring them out to the bedroom. I find my lover still laying with her legs over the edge of the bed. Her eyes are closed and there is a big smile on her face. Her breasts sway slightly with each deep breath. I kneel in front of her again and carefully touch a washcloth to her thigh before cleaning her up a bit.

"Mmmmm, that feels nice," she whispers before turning her head toward me. "Thank you."

"You are most welcome," I respond. "It seemed the least I could do."

"I haven't cum that hard in a while. I hope I didn't drown you."

"I'll survive," I say with a chuckle. When I finish wiping up her thighs and pussy, I plant a wet kiss on her inner thigh and return to the bathroom.

When I return to the bedroom, she is lying on her side facing me. She beckons me with a curled finger and sultry smile. I lie down next to her and she eases one of her legs between mine, before leaning in to give me a deep kiss. When our lips part she licks hers, no doubt tasting the remnants of her orgasm.

She looks me in the eyes as one of her fingers traces a slow circle around my nipple. "I do hope you aren't tired yet," she says.

"Not at all," I reply looking back into her eyes.

"Good. Because we still have some business to conduct." Her finger travels down my chest, over my stomach, and down to my crotch. Her fingers wrap around my partially erect penis and give it a few gentle strokes. She quickly has me at near full attention. I close my eyes and release a contented sigh as she teases my sensitive head. "Since I have already drained you once, I suspect I will be able to get good use out of this."

"Only one way to find out," I respond with a wink.

"Indeed," she says with a wink of her own. She releases my cock and crawls across the bed to take something out of one of the bedside tables. She returns to kneel next to me. I see she has a small bottle of lube.

"Not sure we need that," I say with a light laugh.

She squirts a small puddle of the thick liquid in her hand. "Probably not, but it always makes things better," she says while using both hands to coat my cock from root to tip. Satisfied with her handiwork, she tosses the bottle to the side and wipes her palms on my chest.

She then throws a leg over mine to straddle my hips. After raising herself up, she guides the end of my cock to its intended target, and slowly moves down on it. The sensation of my slick cock piercing her pussy is devine. "Ffffuuuuuu...." She breaths as the thickness of my cock stretches her out. She bites her lip in ecstasy when her butt touches my thighs. "Oohhhhhh fuuuck," she whispers behind closed eyes.

For a few moments, she sits still with my dick completely buried in her hungry pussy. Her hips then begin to slowly rock back and forth. I place my hands on her thighs just above the fishnet stockings she is still wearing, and watch as my lover pleasures herself on my cock. Her crotch slowly grinding into mine. Her breasts sway with her movement. Their nipples are hard from excitement.

Her hips gradually move faster, along with her breathing. My hands slide up her hips, past her waist, and grab her breasts. Her nipples are like pebbles against my palms. She throws her head back with a satisfied "Yessssssss." The end of her hair brushes against my legs.

After kneading her tits for a few moments, I return my hands to her hips. Their rocking and swaying gives way to bouncing on her knees. Each stroke is punctuated with a sharp moan from her throat. "Ugh...Ugh...oh...yes...yes...unf...ugh..." There is a sharp wet slap each time she drives my cock deep into her pussy.

"Oh my God, your dick feels so good inside me!" She exclaims to the room as she bounces faster and faster.

I grab her hips tight and pull myself into a sitting position, causing her to resume grinding her hips into me. I wrap an arm around her back. Her skin feels a little damp from the effort she has put in. My free hand cups her breast and holds it tight as I suck its nipple into my mouth. She grabs my head with both hands and holds me tight against her chest as I devour her breast. "Mmmmmooooohhh yeeesssss," she purrs and coos. Her eyes close and her head rolls back. My mouth and tongue trace a wet line from her breast up to her neck, then back down to her other breast.

Her hips stop their motion while I pay attention to her sensitive nipples. She shifts position and wraps her legs around my hips. I hold her back with one hand and the other moves under her butt. She squeals in surprise when I flip her onto her back in one motion. Somehow my dick stays inside her.

She crosses her ankles around my hips and pulls me in for a deep kiss. My tongue plunges into her mouth, looking for hers. They wrestle back and forth. She moans into my mouth as I slowly work my cock back and forth a few times. I break our kiss and sit back on my knees. I hold her thighs and start to pump into her pussy.

"Oh YES!" She screams. "Just like that! Fuck me harder!" I hold her legs upright and lean into her slightly as my hips pick up the pace. "Oh fuck YES! Don't stop!" She grabs my ass with both hands and pulls me deep with each thrust. Her bright red nails dig into my flesh, causing me to hiss sharply.

I feel my balls begin to tighten, but I don't want to cum just yet. My hips stop thrusting and I pull my soaking wet cock out of her. She whimpers slightly. "What's wrong?" She asks between panting breaths.

"Nothing," I reassure her. "Turn around. Get on your knees."

"Mmm hmm," she agrees before flipping over and kneeling on the bed. She crawls over to the iron headboard and grabs the bars. She looks over her shoulder and shoots me a wink. "I'm ready for you stud," she says while giving her ass a shake.

I position myself behind her and place a hand on her hip. I gently stroke her butt cheek with my other hand, then give it a sharp slap. She yelps, then giggles and shakes her ass again. I play along and give her three more slaps in quick succession, turning her flesh a light pink.

I decide to tease her a little more. I lean over and plant a series of wet kisses around the top of her back. Meanwhile, I slide a hand between her legs and run two fingers back and forth between her swollen wet labia. Her pussy is dripping wet and easily accepts my slick fingers. She moans deeply and grips the iron bars of the headboard a little tighter, as I slowly finger fuck her for a moment. When I pull them out they are coated in a thick sticky syrup. I reach up and offer her my fingers. She eagerly takes them in her mouth, sucking and licking off the sweet honey. "Mmmmmm," she moans in delight.

When my fingers are clean, I once again kneel behind her and grab the base of my hard cock. She looks back at me and bites her lip while her eyes twinkle in anticipation. I smirk and tap the tip of my cock against her fuck hole a few times without entering her. She whimpers in frustration and pushes back, trying to force the end of my cock inside her. I give her ass another hard smack. She cries out and her hands jerk against the headboard.

"Tell me what you want," I demand.

"I want your cock," she pleads.

"Is that all?" I ask with a smirk. "Is this what you want?" I slap my dick between her butt cheeks and slowly slide it back and forth a few times.

"Not there," she breaths in frustration.

"Then tell me where you want it," I say.

"My pussyyyy," she begs.

I shift my position a bit and hold my dick against the outer lips of her pussy. Once again, I tease her by sliding it back and forth. This time, my game has the added benefit of getting my dick slick with the juice dripping from her pussy. "Is this what you want?" I ask, trying not not laugh at myself.

"Noooo," she moans. "Not like that." She hangs her head and whimpers again.

"Tell me what to do," I respond.

She looks back at me with a fire in her eyes. "Fuck me with that cock," she demands with a firm voice that is almost a growl.

I smack her ass one more time, harder than before. She catches her breath with a hiss and hangs her head again. "I want to hear you beg," I say.

She looks at me with pleading eyes. "Plllleeeease. I want to feel your cock inside meeee."

"Good girl," I say with a smile. I shift my position again and grab her hip with my left hand. My other hand takes hold of my cock and touches it to her sweet fuck hole. I pause just a moment, then completely bury my cock in her pussy with a single hard thrust of my hips.

"OH FUCK YES!" She screams and throws her head back.

Her back arches as I grind my hips in a circular motion. After a few passes, I start to move my hips back and forth with short slow thrusts; each of which is accompanied by a deep moan from my lover.

I release her hips and gather her hair into a ponytail. I grab it near her head and pull back. She releases the headboard to kneel on just her knees and gives me an encouraging moan. My hips move faster with longer strokes. My free hand reaches around to grab her tit. My fingers pinch and pull at her hard nipple. My thighs slap into her ass with each stroke. We both grunt and groan with each thrust. Her thick nectar leaks from her honey pot and runs down my cock and onto my balls.

I can tell we are both getting close to climax. I release her breast and hair, and she falls to the bed with her face against the mattress; her ass in the air. I grab her hips again and give her two hard thrusts of my entire length. "Yes, just like that!" Her cry is muffed by the comforter. I continue with a few more pounding thrusts. "Ugh! Ah! Ugh! Ugh! Oh! Yes!" She cries after each one.

I can feel the sweat build on my forehead and shoulders as I resume a more even pace. I notice one of her hands move underneath her body. The ensuing constant moans escaping her mouth tell me her fingers are busy with her clit. I am determined to get us off together if at all possible. I grip her hips a little tighter and begin fucking her faster. Her moans get louder and my breathing gets faster. I feel the walls of her pussy begin to tighten.

I look down, and the sight of my cock plunging into her pussy, together with the wet squelching sound as our skin slaps together is too much for me. I feel my balls begin to tighten. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum, baby," I say with ragged breaths. I hear her say something, but I can't make it out. "What was that?" I quickly ask.

"Cum inside me!" she says a little louder. Her fingers move faster over her clit, trying to get us off together.

After a few more strokes, I finally reach the edge. "Oh fuuuck," I groan as I bury my cock one last time before exploding inside her womb. With each twitch of my balls, I paint the walls of her pussy with my seed. Feeling my cock twitch in her tight pussy triggers her own climax and she is soon screaming in pleasure into the bed as her pussy pulses around my cock. Her body shakes and quivers as waves of pleasure emanate from deep inside her sex.

When the moment is over, we both collapse into the bed in a sticky, sweaty, wet heap. I hold my lover as the aftershocks of her orgasm run through her body. We lie still trying to catch our breath. I can feel her heart pounding along with mine. My cock retreats from her well worn pussy and is followed soon after by a river of sticky goo.

When my breathing calms down enough to talk, I whisper, "Happy anniversary, sweetheart."

My wife snuggles her body into mine and I throw an arm across her. "Mmmm, happy anniversary, baby."

I kiss the back of her head and take a quick look at the clock on the bedside table. It was past 1:00 in the morning. "Holy shit. We've been fucking for over two hours."

"You say that like it's a bad thing," she says with a laugh.

"No, it's just been awhile since that has happened," I say.

She turns a bit and looks at me. "Well maybe we should do something to make sure it happens again," she says with a warm smile.

I smile back. "Maybe we should."

"I'm game," she says. "But can I ask you a favor?"

"What's that?" I ask.

"Can you pick me up next time?"

12