Barb at 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clay locked the front door, checked the back dock area, checked the security cameras in the back room, and turned down the lights so the bar didn't look completely open. Finally, he walked over to the jukebox and flipped a switch on the back enabling it to play for free before getting a round of drinks for everyone. After he made it back to the bar, he grabbed a beer for himself and took a seat on the customer side of the bar, next to Ken.

The corner booth was large for the size of the bar, but not really large enough to comfortably seat more than six people. Barb sat on Gus' lap at the curve of the U shaped booth, but the guys on the ends had to swing one leg out to keep from falling off the giant bench seat. A few of the guys helped slide the table out a few feet, not really to make anyone more comfortable, but to get a better view of Barb's gorgeous legs.

Barb looked around the table and realized she was looking at seven horny men; some large, some small; some old, and some older. She looked at a two of them and thought they weren't so much old looking as they were rough looking. Hard working. Large hands. Before blowing Clay less than an hour before, the oldest guy she had ever fooled around with was Ken. Now, she was looking at men easily in their 50's or 60's. For a brief moment, she had a naughty thought of Snow White and seven dwarfs and giggled. She was blonde instead of brunette, and was tan with painted-on crows feet at her eyes instead of pale. And the seven guys sitting around her were several times the size of the dwarves in the story. But she wondered if there was a version of Snow White where they lined up to take care of her needs and where Snow White reciprocated.

"So, you may have guessed this is a bit of a birthday party for me," Barb said to the men sitting under and around her.

"Mighty nice of your bull to arrange it for you," Gus said from behind her. He moved his hands down her tightly closed legs and up her outer thighs, easing her mini dress higher.

"Yes, it was," Barb purred.

"How old are you, anyway?" one of the men inquired.

"Don't you know it's impolite to ask a woman her age?" Gus chimed in.

"How old do I look?" Barb asked.

"I don't know," the curious man continued. "Maybe thirty? Certainly not forty."

"Certainly not!" Barb answered, smiling. "Gus, are you trying to pull my dress up to show everyone my panties?"

Gus stopped, hoping he hadn't ruined the mood - or the show - for everyone.

"Well, the joke's on you, Gus," Barb said, spreading her legs and draping each over the legs of the guys sitting on either side of Gus. "I'm not wearing any!"

The booth erupted into laughter and cheers.

The men sitting on either side of Gus pulled Barb's knees apart and stroked her calves and thighs. She realized it was more for their enjoyment than hers, but she didn't object.

Barb looked to her left. "Like what you see?"

"Oh, yeah," Jerry said. "I don't know when I've ever seen a shaved pussy before, except in pornos."

"Well, I'm glad you like the look of my pussy. And what's your name?" Barb asked.

"Jerry," he answered as she reached down to his groin.

She looked to her right, "And how about you?"

"Bill...," he started, "and yes!"

"Well, Jerry and Bill, you've gotten an eyeful and a handful, haven't you?" Barb asked. They nodded as she rubbed her hands on the growing bulges in their pants. If she was aware that Gus was trying to untie the little bows at the bottom of the laced sides, she didn't show it.

"Why don't we make you more comfortable, boys?" Barb said as she rubbed their groins with her hands, and pulled their legs towards her with her own. "Let me see what you've got." She looked around the booth. "All of you."

She looked towards the bar, and saw that Ken was smiling at her. She felt safe enough to continue.

Clay walked over to gather empty bottles and glasses and everyone stopped fumbling with their pants as if getting caught masturbating. Even Barb brought her legs together, then paused, looked around at the dumbfounded looks on everyone's faces, and started laughing.

"Clay, would you be a sweetie and put on some strip club music?" Barb asked.

"I don't know what kind of music that would be, but I'll put something on for you," Clay responded. "Anyone want another a drink before I take a lunch break?"

A few of the guys motioned for another round, and Clay returned a few minutes later.

Again, everyone had stopped whatever it was they were doing as Clay placed the drinks on the table. Clay chuckled to himself as he walked back to the bar.

"Have they started fucking her, yet?" Ken asked.

"Not yet," Clay said. "But that poor excuse for a dress is practically up to her waist. Got a good view of her shaved pussy."

Barb let out a loud laugh, and the guys around her joined in.

"You sure she's not drunk?" Ken asked.

"If she is, it ain't from me," Clay said. "I'll take a look at the tapes and see if anyone slipped her something."

Clay slid off the bar stool and headed for the back room. Ken motioned for him to wait a moment, and directed Clay's attention to the corner booth. Clay turned to see Barb sitting on one guy's lap - Gus, Ken presumed - with her legs spread far enough to be draped over the legs of two other guys sitting on either side of Gus. She was moving her hands and forearms up and down over the laps of the guys on either side of her.

"I have a low-light camera angled just right if you want a better view without interrupting anything," Clay said.

Ken nodded and followed Clay to the back room.

Gus moved his hands up to Barb's tits, marveling at the hardness of her nipples.

"Why don't you feel how wet you're making me, Gus?" Barb asked as she tilted her head back and continued stroking the cocks on either side of her. Gus kissed her ear and her neck as the fingers of his right hand found her hairless sex. Not only was she wet, but her clitoris was swollen and hard. His left hand squeezed her left tit and pinched the hard nipple.

"Oh, that's it Gus," Barb purred. "Do you think I'm wet enough to take your big cock in my tight pussy?"

"Only one way to find out..." Gus said, fumbling to finally undo his own pants.

"Hey," Barb interrupted. "Does anyone here know how to eat pussy?" They all raised their hands, and Barb immediately laughed at how silly they all looked. They laughed, too.

Barb pulled her legs together, pulled her dress down - but not too far - and stood up, turning with her back to the bar.

"So, I like to have my pussy eaten before I get fucked - I, and I'm pretty sure all of you want to fuck me, right?" Barb asked. They nodded, and she noticed Gus had temporarily stopped struggling to free his cock from his pants. She had their undivided attention, and held back another burst of laughter.

"Whichever one of you can make me come with just their mouths... and maybe some tongue... and maybe some fingers," Barb smiled at Gus, "you can fuck me first. The rest of you... the sight of nice, hard cock turns me on, so keep them up where I can see them. And, if my bull didn't already tell you, I like to swallow, so don't be shy, and don't be stingy with all that dick."

Barb looked around, and eased herself up and onto the edge of the table, careful not to knock any drinks over. She pulled one high-heeled foot up to her side. She moved further back on the edge of the table so her butt was on the edge, and then pulled her other high-heeled foot up on the table along side her, making her pussy open invitingly.

Gus' face was between her legs in seconds. She was glad he would be the first to fuck her. He was the most forward, and the biggest man in the booth, but she doubted he was any bigger in the manhood department than Ken. Then again, she had been pleasantly surprised by Clay's unusually large example, and was looking forward to taking him inside her.

Her Aunt Dori had reminded her that size wasn't everything, which is why the cowgirl position was invented. Somehow, all she was thinking about right now was size, and it was turning her on just thinking about Gus' size.

Gus couldn't remember a better-tasting pussy. Or such a tight one, for a thirty year-old. He worked two fingers inside her while his tongue pressed expertly on her clit. She moaned as he pistoned his fingers inside her wetness. As he attempted to insert a third finger, she reached down and stopped him.

For a moment, they both remained motionless aside from their heavy breathing. With her right hand, Barb pushed Gus' head back down onto her pussy. With her left hand, Barb guided his fingers to her pussy, spreading his fingers so his ring finger touched her anus. Gus paused his cunnilingus efforts long enough to spit on his ring finger, before gently pressing it to her rose bud. Barb grabbed his fingers again, and again Gus paused, confused.

Barb squeezed Gus' ring and pinky fingers together, and then let go of his hand.

Gus inserted his first two fingers in Barb's pussy, and she held a handful of his hair in her hand, waiting. He then gently pushed his ring finger and pinky into her butt hole. Barb exhaled, found his wrist, and pulled his hand into her deeper. She pushed his head back down and gently bucked her mound into his mouth.

"Now, that's what a girl likes," Barb whispered. As she leaned back on the table, she felt a cock being placed in each hand, and two more being rubbed on her face, neck, and hair. Someone worked at the buckles on her high-heeled sandals. She heard the shoes being placed on the table next to her, and then felt her feet being pressed onto hard, wide, and warm flesh. At first, she though the cocks under her feet were forearms, but as she looked down at her pretty feet, she couldn't believe the size of the dicks she was caressing with her toes. And those were on the oldest guys in the booth. She held Jerry's long, relatively thin cock in her right hand, and Bill's slightly-thicker-than-average dick in her left. She didn't bother to learn anyone else's names, knowing that all she had to do is look at one of them to get their attention.

After only a few minutes, Barb's orgasm took both her and Gus by surprise. She worried that she might have broken Gus' fingers, and was relieved when he pulled them out and let her inspect them. Barb mistakenly thought he wanted her to lick them clean, so she did, causing his dick to throb even harder.

"We have a winner," Barb said, disengaging from the surrounding men, and pulling Gus up to her face. She kissed him while pushing him back to the corner of the booth. He fell back into the seat, amazed at her ability to leverage herself in such a way as to move his mass so easily. Barb pulled the dress up and over her head and shoulders as if taking off a t-shirt. She tossed it onto the table next to her shoes and seductively stepped barefoot and completely naked toward Gus.

"No bra, either, in case you were wondering," Barb said.

"I wasn't wondering about the bra, but your tits are better than any I've seen on any thirty year-old. Better than on any twenty year-old, for that matter," Gus said, still working his pants down to his knees.

Barb smiled, tempted to tell him she was technically still twenty for another few minutes.

"Thank you, Gus," Barb said as she straddled his lap, brushing her large breasts across his face. She leaned down to his ear and kissed the lobe, and then his neck. She reached between her legs and felt for his manhood.

"So much for the condoms," Barb thought.

The first thing she noticed was she couldn't get her hand around it. She didn't think anyone made condoms that big. The second thing she noticed was that it was the bumpiest cock she had ever felt. She looked down in the dim light and could see the raised veins all around his shaft. She owned a bumpy dildo half his size, and she kept that one in the "special tools" section of her underwear drawer. She wondered if she should rethink that in the future.

Gus helped guide the head of his shaft to her wet slit, rubbing it back and forth before she lowered herself onto him. She was tighter than Gus expected, and he was bigger than Barb had expected. As she continued to lower herself, she moved her hips ever so slightly. He felt good. She felt better than good.

"Oh, fuck..." they both said softly, and simultaneously. Barb giggled, making her tits and ass shake. She leaned into his other ear while placing his hands on her waist.

"Can you keep a secret?" Barb asked.

"I think we're probably past that at this point," Gus whispered back. After she stopped moving her hips, he finally replied, "Yes, I can keep a secret."

"Good," Barb said, and resumed gyrating her body on his cock. "For the record, I am only twenty. You're fucking twenty year-old pussy right now." Gus groaned and Barb could feel him working his way deeper inside her.

"Don't come, yet," Barb whispered. "There's more."

"More?" Gus asked, amazed at this twenty year-old's pussy control. The other guys standing around them, stroking their cocks and waiting their turn had no idea what she was doing with her pussy. He had never felt anything like it.

"I really am married, but Ken isn't my bull. He's my big-dicked husband," Barb confided.

"He's okay with this?" Gus asked, confused, and just a little nervous.

"Oh yeah, he's better than okay with it," Barb said. "As long as he calls the shots, I can have as much dick as I want, when I want, and where I want."

Barb pushed his hands lower, onto her butt cheeks, and squeezed her hands onto his. When she was satisfied he understood that she wanted him to really grab her ass while she rode him, she leaned forward again, kissed his neck, sucked on his earlobe, and proceeded to gently ride his cock for several minutes. She could feel another orgasm welling up. His knobby dick was doing wonders for her. She kissed him again, on the mouth, then his neck, and then moved up to his ear and whispered, "I only have one question, Gus."

Gus waited, not realizing until this moment that Barb was fully fucking herself on his shaft.

Barb kissed his forehead, his nose, his chin, and then again to his mouth before returning to his ear. She struggled to whisper between the grunts of her building orgasm, "Do you want to fuck my... twenty... year-old... mouth... before... or after... you put your big... ugly... dick... up my... twenty... year-old... butt?"

Barb felt the gush of warmth inside her, and Gus' orgasm triggered her own. She hadn't realized how big he was, or how tight she must have felt to him until his come frothed around the base of his shaft allowing her pussy to slide up and down more easily. She slowed her movements, though, until finally she stopped, and then stepped off of Gus and the booth seat. A puddle of come formed on the floor between Gus' feet.

One of the guys waiting his turned appeared with a sheet of paper towel.

"You might want to bring the whole roll, sweetie," Barb said, using the one sheet to wipe come from her inner thighs and stomach. She turned and looked at Gus, who was still catching his breath.

"Gus, next time in my mouth, okay?" Barb said, giving him a wink that only he could see.

"You ready to fuck her?" Ken asked Clay.

"Are you sure? That's your wife, Ken," Clay said.

"She's already sucked your dick, Clay," Ken said. "It's okay. As long as she doesn't get hurt, she can do what she wants."

"Well, shit," Clay said. "If I would have known that, I would've brought the blue pills."

Ken produced a prescription bottle from his pocket. "I don't need these, but figured I'd have them available if any of your acquaintances were interested."

"Or me?" Clay asked.

"Or you," Ken admitted. There's at least a dozen in there. Grab a couple for yourself, and hand the rest out when they take a piss break."

Clay took the bottle, retrieved a blue pill, and washed it down with his beer. He closed the bottle and shook the pills.

"You know," Clay said, "with this... she's not going to be able to walk for a week."

"That's the general idea," Ken said, smiling.

Once Gus caught his breath, he pulled up his pants, buttoned everything up, and excused himself to use the restroom.

Barb asked the two older gentlemen with the foot fetish to wipe off her feet and put her sandals back on for her, which they did without hesitation. She then squatted between them, out of view of the rest of the bar - but in clear view of the security cameras - and took turns taking them in her mouth. Ken had been on the receiving end hundreds of times, but hadn't noticed just how hot Barb looked while sucking another man's dick. He had seen Barb blow - and fuck - his roommates, but this was different. She was better at it, now. She was as good if not better than any porn star he had ever seen. She moved back and forth between those two old, large dicks effortlessly. She even knew to slow her stroking movements of the cock not in her mouth, as she swallowed the come from the other one. The one waiting his turn was rewarded by an even more enthusiastic blow job. When she stood, her leg muscles flexed and her ass looked even rounder. She smiled and kissed both of the older men on the mouth; her way of having fun. Both men pulled up their pants, and found space in the booth to nurse their drinks, obviously waiting to see if they'd be up for Round Two. Gus returned, whispered in their ears, and both of the old men wandered to the restroom.

Barb turned to Jerry, who hadn't stopped stroking his long dick until she was so close to him that his hand no longer had room to move.

"Can I help you with that, Jerry?" Barb asked seductively. She reached down and replaced his hand with hers, and she had to look down to see if it was the same cock she had been stroking earlier.

"What the hell, Jerry?" Barb said. "You're huge!" She may have been exaggerating, but she knew it would make him feel better, and hopefully fuck better. He was longer than average. Much longer. And, thankfully, thicker than he was earlier. She liked the weight of his cock in her hand. It reminded her of Deek, Ken's black roommate. Deek couldn't seem to get enough of her ass, and Barb wondered if Jerry was the same way.

Barb let go of Jerry's shaft and stepped away from him, causing him to briefly panic. She turned, assuring him she wasn't going to leave him high and dry.

"Don't worry, Jerry," Barb said. "You're next. So... how do you want me?"

Jerry didn't know how to answer.

"Mouth, pussy, or ass, Jerry?" Barb asked, tugging on her nipples and making them more erect, if that was even possible.

"I was kinda thinking all three," Jerry said, almost shyly.

Barb felt her face blush. "I was thinking the same thing," Barb said. She stepped closer and whispered in his ear, "But, I need you to tongue my butt first, okay? Make sure it's nice and wet before you put that thing up my ass, and make sure everyone sees you doing it. Can you do that for me, Jerry?"

Jerry nodded and watched as Barb walked over to the pool table. That area was much brighter than the corner booth, and Ken's dick throbbed as he watched his young wife walking in front of the other men, naked except for the high-heeled sandals. Her hair still looked good. Her nails still looked good. Her make-up, though, had partially worn off. The older guys were going to realize they were fucking someone much younger than the thirty or forty-something hot wife they thought she was. Good thing they had all taken their magic pills.

Barb bent over, pressing her breasts against the warm felt of the pool table. She spread her legs, and then reached back with both hands and spread her magnificent butt cheeks. Jerry, pants still down to his knees, shuffled behind her, and bent down to kiss her back. He pulled his pants up enough to kneel behind her and began licking the crack of Barb's ass. If it was possible to French Kiss a butt hole, Jerry was doing it. His tongue, like his dick, was unusually long. Barb momentarily regretted not having him lick her pussy, first, but forgot all about that once Jerry found his ass-licking rhythm.