Barb at 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warm water felt good to both of them. Clay cleaned Barb as methodically as he cleaned his bar. She gargled warm water and spit it out on Clay's semi-rigid dick. She took over her own cleaning, and shampooed her hair. Clay did his best to clean himself up in what was meant to be a one-person shower stall. He couldn't deny how attractive Barb was, and his hard-on pressed hard against Barb's butt as she turned to rinse the shampoo from her face. She immediately turned around and kissed him. She moved to switch places with Clay as they kissed, letting the shower spray the back of his head and neck. Barb reached down and guided Clay's cock to her swollen pussy and locked an arm over his shoulder and a leg behind his back. Once he was inside her, she brought up her other arm and leg and kissed him more intently. Barb's ankles locked behind Clay's back, and she rocked her hips up and down on his shaft. He met her movements with thrusts of his own, and pressed her against the wall of the shower. His hands cupped her butt cheeks as Clay held Barb up and fucked her with all the strength he had left. He came, but not nearly as hard as he had any time previously. Barb made no effort to let go, or to stop kissing him. He stayed inside her long after his erection subsided, and she didn't lower her legs until the water started to get cold.

"Thanks, Clay," Barb said. "Best birthday ever."

Ken was waiting outside the shower with a towel for each of them.

"Thanks, Clay," Ken said. "You did good."

"You're both nuts," Clay said, smiling. "You're welcome, but you're both nuts."

"I'm going to take her home and get her settled in, then come back to help you clean up in a few hours, okay?" Ken said.

"Sure, Ken," Clay said, thinking it was going to take more time than he had to clean up the bar.

Clay wrapped the towel around his waist, and found a clean shirt to put on. Ken came back with Barb's shoes and helped her put them on, then helped her with her coat. Ken purposely left her little black dress on the booth table.

On the way home, Barb finished what she had started on the way to the bar, even as exhausted as she was.

Ken carried Barb to her room, ran a hot bath for a more thorough body wash, he scrubbed her from head to toe, dressed her in pajamas, dried her hair, and watched her fall asleep.

Aunt Dori listened to Ken describe the evening's - and morning's - events over a cup of coffee. She was wearing her usual bathrobe, ankle bracelet, butt plug, and nothing else. She kept the ankle bracelet on.

Two hours later, Ken was mopping the bar floor with Clay.

"Are you going to make this a regular event for her birthday each year?" Clay asked.

"I don't think so," Ken replied. "More of a one-off thing."

Clay was obviously disappointed. Ken was quick to pick up on it.

"That's not to say we won't do something similar, though," Ken said. "Maybe something a little more intimate. Less guys. Maybe a gal or two."

"She likes girls, too?" Clay asked.

"Oh yeah," Ken said. "And they like her. I don't see why we need to wait a year to do this, either. Maybe a few times a year."

"Maybe a few times a month," Clay said under his breath.

"Maybe," Ken said, hearing him.

They finished mopping the floor, and moved the tables and lights to their original positions. Ken retrieved the little black mini dress. "I think I'll hold onto this after all. Sentimental value," Ken said. "We'll see if she fits into it ten years from now." Clay wondered if "we" included him, and then wondered if he'd still even be alive in ten years.

"Well, that should about do it," Clay said, surveying the bar. Everything was in place, and the bar smelled like floor cleaner, which was a lot better than how it smelled a few hours prior.

"Thanks again, Clay," Ken said. "We've been doing each other favors for years, and I'm sure I owe you more than you owe me."

"Ken, I'm not sure who did who a favor this time," Clay said. "You let me fuck your wife, after all."

"That I did," Ken admitted. "And she liked it."

"There is something you can help me with, though," Clay continued. "Remember my brother's limousine service? He has a few cars that could use some work."

"Too easy. Consider it done, Clay," Ken smiled.