Barb at 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For his part, Jerry had never tasted an asshole before. He fucked his wife's ass whenever she let him, which was usually on his birthday or hers, but he only spit in her butt hole. His tongue was at least an inch up Barb's shitter, and she tasted like strawberries. Not at all what he expected, but then again, this entire night was not what he expected.

After a few minutes, Barb stood up, turned, and pulled Jerry up and into a lover's embrace. She kissed him deeply, tasting the strawberry flavor on his tongue.

Barb switched places with Jerry, having him face her, but leaning back against the pool table. Barb squatted in front of his long, erect shaft, and admired the length. She even went so far as to measure it against the length of her forearm. His dick was longer.

"Do you take a long time to recover after you come?" Barb asked, looking up into Jerry's eyes as his cock bounced in front of her face.

"Not really. Maybe fifteen minutes," Jerry answered.

"Good," Barb said, giving a lick and a kiss to the head of his shaft. "If you come in my mouth, just let me swallow, okay?"

Jerry nodded and then watched as Barb took his entire length down her throat.

"Holy shit," Ken said.

"Did you see that?" Clay asked.

"Ummm, yeah. That's why I said holy shit, Clay," Ken deadpanned.

The other men gathered around the pool table, looking like they weren't sure what they were supposed to be doing.

The two that had been rubbing their dicks on her face while Gus went down on Barb were back, this time stroking their thick dicks only inches from her face. Barb ignored them at first, but one of them reminded her of Ken's other roommate, Gunter. Gunter's dick was as wide as two or three average dicks side-by-side, but flat just beneath the head, almost like the hood of a cobra snake, though not that flat. He was still thick, but the width is what reminded her of him. The other one stroking himself was blessed with an almost perfectly round shaft, uniform in girth from base to head, and easily as thick as her wrist. He looked like he could have been in his late fifties, but he was stout and muscular. He reminded Barb of Sean Connery in his later years. She made eye contact with him, and he smiled.

Jerry was holding out well, so Barb wiped whatever saliva that had dripped down her chin and stood up. Her legs - especially her calves in those shoes - were getting a workout. She'd have to remember to ask Ken to take her somewhere with cleaner floors next time, so she could walk around barefoot.

"Next time?" Barb thought to herself. "Am I already thinking about a next time?"

Barb liked the feel of the pool table on her skin, but didn't want to hit her head on the light fixture hanging over the table. The stout man could read her eye movements and found a toggle switch that could adjust the height of the lights over the table. Impressed with himself, he moved the switch to bring the light as high as possible. Barb looked up, looked at him, and then looked at Jerry.

"Lay back on the table, but let your legs hang over the side," Barb instructed.

Jerry did as he was told, and Barb rewarded him with several long sucks on his cock before climbing on top of him.

Everyone watched as she straddled Jerry, guiding his shaft to her wet pussy, and pushing herself down onto him.

Barb thought he felt just like Deek, and she realized how much she missed having Deek in her butt. It was an unexpected craving. Jerry's long shaft meant Barb could move up and down with little worry of him popping out of her pussy. He felt good, but she knew the rest of them were probably thinking about fucking her ass, next. Compared to the rest of them, Barb thought Jerry's long dick would be the best one to start with.

"Jerry, I like your dick, but I really need it in my butt right now," Barb said, pulling up and off Jerry's long manhood. She stood on the table, careful not to hit her head on the light, turned around, and squatted down. The stout man realized what she was about to do, and moved closer to the table. They made eye contact, again, and Barb realized the stout man wanted to join in. Barb enjoyed anal sex, but rarely came from just being butt-fucked. She could come quickly, and sometimes come hard when she had something up her butt while her pussy was being fucked, so of course, she welcomed the stout man.

Barb realized the edge of the pool table was going to make things difficult, so she had Jerry move toward the center of the table. The light above the table seemed to spotlight everything she was doing, almost as if she were performing a circus act.

Jerry held his dick firmly as Barb lowered herself on him. He expected her to stop after only an inch or two, but Barb lowered herself further until half his shaft was buried inside her. She adjusted her footing from a squat, to resting on her shins. She eased more and more of Jerry's freakishly long dick into her butt, and finally, to everyone's surprise, she put herself into a position that had her back against Jerry's chest, her legs bent, pulled back, and spread, and Jerry's shaft inside her almost to the hilt. She didn't move much, but what little she did move felt incredible to Jerry.

"Hold out as long as you can, okay?" Barb whispered to Jerry. She didn't wait for a response. She knew that even flaccid, Jerry's spent cock would provide enough resistance to get that special feeling while anyone fucked her pussy.

The stout man climbed onto the pool table and kissed Barb's inner thighs, calves, and finally, her hairless pussy. She could tell that this old guy must have eaten a lot of pussy in his life, because he was an expert. Ken was good, and a few of his friends came close, but this guy was even better than Bethany and Aunt Dori - and until now, they had been the best.

When the stout man entered her, Barb was already coming. Jerry held her hips steady, and slowly moved her back and forth on his shaft. The two dicks filled her comfortably, each pistoning back and forth a few inches at a time. Once half his length was inside, the stout man held her legs back and began hammering his hard dick into Barb's bald pussy.

"Jackhammer, is more like it," Barb thought. "This guy is jackhammering my pussy."

She couldn't remember anyone every fucking her like that. He was intense. Fast. Hard. And with the resistance of Jerry's dick in her butt, every one of his thrusts hit home.

Barb looked at him, confused, with an open mouth as he smiled and fucked her as hard and as fast as he could.

"You like that, little slut?" the stout man asked. "What you needed was a good, hard, and fast fuck, didn't you?"

Barb couldn't talk. She wasn't sure if she was riding the second wave of the first orgasm, or experiencing a whole new one. Her vaginal walls tightened around the stout man's shaft, coaxing him to fill her pussy with his come. She never counted how many times Ken thrusted into her when they made love, but whatever Ken did in thirty minutes, this guy was managing in five. She wasn't sure if her pussy could handle this kind of fucking for thirty minutes, and was thankful it didn't have to.

"I... I think I'm going to come," Jerry said, wishing he could last longer.

"Go ahead, Jerry," Barb said, delirious. She had no idea how the stout man could keep up his pace and not have a heart attack. It wasn't until he withdrew from her gaping pussy that she realized he had removed his pants and underwear, but kept his dark socks and dress shoes on. Before she could laugh, he grabbed a handful of her hair, pulled her head back and shoved his perfectly round shaft in her mouth. He held her head firmly while jerking himself off with his other hand. She didn't want him to come all over her face, so Barb maintained a lip-lock on his helmet, and sucked hard.

Seconds later, she felt the first of several hot spurts of come hit the back of her throat. She swallowed, not enjoying the taste at all. He thrust his tool in her mouth a few more times, allowing Barb to suck and lick more of his shaft until she stopped sucking and let his wet cock smear the side of her face.

Satisfied, the stout man let go of Barb's hair and hopped off the table. His friend with the wide dick took his place, but instead of fucking Barb's pussy, he went straight for her mouth. He held her hair and forced her mouth on his wide shaft, although it was physically impossible to get more than his head in her mouth. He jerked his cock with his other hand, just as the stout man had done.

"That's a good slut," the wide-dicked man said. "I'll stick this in your bald cunny the next time I see ya'." He took less time to reach orgasm than his friend, but came twice as much. Barb was thankful that his come tasted better, and swallowed his seed easily.

He chuckled to himself as he came, holding Barb's head firmly until he was sure she had swallowed everything he produced. Like the stout man before him, the second man hopped off the pool table, and retrieved his pants. Barb watched as the two men snickered to each other as they finished dressing, and beckoned Clay to unlock the front door to let them out. She had heard about men like that from Aunt Dori: Men that left red hand prints on butt cheeks. Men that slapped your tits, fucked you hard and fast, and held their cocks down your throat until your face was covered in snot and tears. She had wondered what that would be like, before, but felt she just had a taste of it, now. Aunt Dori also said everything was good in moderation. Barb wondered if she'd enjoy fucking either one of them one-on-one, and had to remember to ask Ken if she could find out.

When Clay returned from locking the door behind the rude men, he stopped by the bar and grabbed a clean bar towel. He ran it under warm water, rung it out, and helped Barb off the pool table. Her legs were shaky, especially in high-heeled sandals, but she regained her composure quickly.

"We have a small shower in the bathroom next to the back office, if you think you'll need it, later," Clay said.

"Thanks, Clay," Barb said, taking the warm washcloth from Clay's hand. She wiped her face and neck, removing what was left of the makeup. She straightened her hair with her fingers, and only then realized the washcloth was meant to clean any skat from her bottom. Clay seemed surprised that there wasn't any. As if to send the point home, she walked over to Jerry, who was still struggling to work his way to the edge of the pool table, and took his shaft in her mouth, again. She licked the sides, the top, and the bottom down to his balls before taking his full length down her throat, again. His recovery estimate was off by about five minutes.

"See, nice and clean," Barb said to Clay.

"Ummm, Barb?" Clay started.

She looked at him, and then at the makeup-covered washcloth. "Oh well," Barb said. "Nothing I can do about it now."

The remaining men looked at her, including Clay, and realized just how young she looked.

With her hair pulled back and off her face, and her light freckles showing, she barely looked over eighteen.

Gus guided Barb back toward the corner booth. He seemed to have a sense of renewed energy. Barb looked around, realizing all of the men had unusually rigid hard-ons, and they weren't stroking themselves to stay that way. The men began to undress, completely - even their shoes and socks - and encircled her. Almost all of them had grey, hairy chests and pubic areas. Some shaved their balls, others shaved more, but most were just hairy.

Clay looked good, naked, for his age. His cock looked a lot younger than the rest of him, and if she wasn't mistaken, a little bigger and angled higher than when she blew him an hour or so ago.

Bill had a middle-aged dad bod, and he looked like he had only recently stopped working out. His manhood was definitely bigger than when she had been giving him a handjob, but not much wider than Jerry. She thought he might need to be in her butt, next.

Gus was still struggling with his clothes, so Barb helped him. When his unusual cock sprang free from his pants, it hit her in the chin hard enough to make her teeth click. "Sorry," Gus said. Barb just stood up and winked at him.

The foot fetish duo must have been brothers. Barb looked at them and immediately wondered what it would be like to spend a day or two with just the two of them. Definitely in their late fifties or early sixties, but well-groomed, in great shape, and strikingly handsome. What really stood out about them, though, were their cocks. They were nearly identical, and the exact opposite of what Gus brought to the party. They looked as smooth as bananas, topped off with perfectly smooth helmets. They were big, too. Bigger than when she had blown the two of them next to the booth table.

"What's going on?" Barb asked, half smiling.

"That would be you, Barb," Gus said, finally stepping out of the last of his clothes. "You're going on... our cocks."

"Well, yeah... that's pretty obvious," Barb said, looking around for Ken. Nowhere to be found.

There was movement from the restroom area, and Jerry stepped out, completely naked. He was body was thin and completely hairless, like his cock, which bounced rigidly in front of him - straight as a broom handle - as he walked toward the booth.

Clay could see the look of concern on Barb's face. "He's still here," Clay assured her.

"Good," Barb said, suddenly spotting the previously hidden security camera that Clay nodded toward.

Barb bent down, stretching her legs muscles and her back as if getting ready for a workout, and undid the buckles of her high-heeled sandals. She stepped out of her shoes and placed them on the booth table, which had been pulled away even further. She rubbed her calves and wiggled her toes, causing the cocks of the fetish brothers to ooze precome.

"Alright, then," Barb said as she raised her arms above her head, stretched, and then lowered them to her sides. "Who's ready to fuck?" All six cocks seemed to stand taller, showing just how ready, willing, and able they were to service her.

Barb fulfilled several fantasies in the early hours of that morning, but Clay wondered how many of those fantasies were her own. He wasn't drunk in the slightest, so he recalled everything vividly. What he couldn't see for himself - during those times when Barb was facesitting on him - he would be able to see on the security tapes that Ken eventually took with him. Ken said he would let Clay watch them, later, with Barb sitting next to him, if he wanted. He hated to admit it, but he wanted.

When Barb took off her shoes and asked who was ready to fuck, time seemed to slow down. She started with Clay, then moved onto the foot fetish guys, then Jerry, then Bill, and then Gus. Gus made her come, but everyone - including Clay - still maintained their erections. He was pretty sure Barb had several orgasms, and if she hadn't smiled or laughed once in awhile, he would have thought she was in trouble instead of riding waves of ecstasy.

Instead, she opened herself up to some of the wildest sex Clay had ever seen. At one point while she was sitting on the longest-lasting hard-on of Clay's life, he felt another dick pushed into her pussy next to his. A minute later, he could have sworn he heard someone pushing their dick into her butt hole, complete with wet, fart noises. Above him, he could see someone else getting deep-throated by her.

Leave it to Gus to take things to a whole new level, though. Barb eventually needed to piss. Gus wouldn't let her leave, though. Instead, he laid down on the dirty floor and had her squat over his face. He opened his mouth, jokingly, but Barb let loose a stream of piss that was high in volume, but low in duration. Gus' face was drenched, but his prick was as big as it had been all night. He was either into some kinky shit, or was about to be.

Barb kissed and licked Gus' face, tasting her own piss and not objecting to it, and then took him in her ass until he was about to come. At her request, he finished in her mouth, completely spent.

The fetish brothers were next in her ass, alternating between her mouth and her ass until - as if on cue - they simultaneously covered her toes with come.

"I definitely want some alone time with these two," Barb thought. Being young and still very flexible, Barb managed to lick the come from her toes, prompting the fetish brothers to quickly regain their erections and fuck her bottom again. They both finished by coming on her face and tits the second time.

Bill and Jerry both took turns in each of her holes, and Clay was pretty sure they had both been in her butt at the same time, for at least a few minutes. Not caring about her makeup, anymore, she stroked both cocks until they came on her face, hair, and neck.

Gus started to get up to head to the restroom.

"Oh no you don't," Barb said, her face, neck, and perfect tits almost completely covered in come. "Right here," Barb said as she pointed to her face and knelt in the puddle of her own piss. Gus really had to piss, so we waddled to where Barb was kneeling and pointed his semi-rigid shaft toward her open mouth. Everyone watched as Gus released what seemed like a never-ending streams of warm piss into Barb's mouth. Clay's cock twitched when she attempted to swallow whenever it had reached a mouthful. Gus covered Barb's face in piss, mixing with and then dripping away with the come. He pissed on her tits, and stomach. She finally put his dick in her mouth and gave it several long sucks before letting it plop out of her mouth as she smiled.

"That was fun," Barb said. "Anyone else?"

The thought of literally pissing on anyone never entered Clay's mind, but he found himself standing next to Bill, Jerry, and the fetish brothers a minute later, covering Barb with piss. Clay wondered if she was going to be sick, later, from all the piss she was swallowing - which looked to him to be a lot. The fetish brothers were the first to regain their erections, of course, and she followed their piss with an ejaculate chaser. Spent, and exhausted, the fetish brothers gathered their clothes and retreated to the restroom. Bill and Jerry followed, shortly after Barb drained their balls, as well.

Clay and Gus tag-teamed Barb as long as they could, but Clay eventually had to take a break. That left Gus to fuck Barb like his own private fuck toy. Even covered in piss and come, Barb was desirable to Gus. Clay watched as Barb never told Gus 'no' or 'slow down' while Gus fucked her, even though he was pretty rough at times. He was particularly rough while fucking her in the ass, doggy-style. Gus had Barb on her knees with her tits and face smashed into the booth seat. He was pile driving his ugly dick balls-deep into her ass when he decided to place his slime-covered bare foot on her face. She grunted, and eventually he moved his foot off her face, and back onto the booth seat. She thanked him by sucking on his equally ugly, slime-covered toes, licking them clean. Clay wasn't surprised, then, when she took Gus' skat-covered cock in her mouth after he withdrew it from her bottom like King Arthur pulling the sword from the stone. Barb continued sucking on that ugly dick for several minutes after swallowing his come, and then licked his shaft clean.

Gus gathered his things, headed to the restroom, and then Clay heard Ken letting everyone out a few minutes later.

"Barb," Clay said. "You're come drunk."

"Whatever that is," Barb said, smiling with a faint smear of skat on her cheek. "Did you fuck me up the butt, yet?"

"Twice," Clay said.

"Did you like it?," Barb asked, not realizing how exhausted she was. She was a mess, too.

"Best piece of ass I've had in my life," Clay said, honestly.

Careful not to slip in the come and piss all over the floor, Clay picked up Barb in his arms and carried her to the small shower next to the back office.