Barb Becomes a Sex Toy Ch. 09

Story Info
Vic warned her.
3.6k words
4.08
24k
9

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutus813
Brutus813
168 Followers

To all who have been waiting for another chapter to this story I apologize for it taking so long. It's a little different from the others. As always, I don't claim to be a professional and did very bad in writing classes in school so as far as punctuation and grammar are concerned, I'm not. I try to let the content make up for it. I hope all enjoy. If you don't enjoy well, I'm not concerned about that either.

***

It had been over a month since Barb's ordeal or adventure, she still couldn't decide which it was, and she spent the first few days after hiding the marks on her body from her husband. She was so out of sorts and sore from her torture at the hands of the two women that she knew when her husband got home from the cabin, he would know something was wrong. But Carl seemed to have all the answers and Barb swore he was a magician. Minutes after Joe returned home Carl called supposedly to check on Barb. He explained to him that since he knew Joe was gone that Barb was lonely and invited her to a party at his house. Unfortunately, some of the guys there were pushing the shots very hard and they got Barb drunk. Nothing to worry about though. Carrie and her friend Sarah kept a close eye on her so none of those assholes could try anything and then Sarah and my friend Wayne brought her home, so she didn't drive.

Barb could not believe her ears when she heard Joe tell Carl thanks for watching out for her. She was silent when Joe asked if she was ok and he said, "don't worry Carl told me everything about you getting drunk. He's a good guy for getting you out and watching over you. Does your head hurt?"

Barb thought for a moment and wisely played along and said, "yes it does."

"Serves you right for drinking all those shots," he laughed at her.

Barb just closed her eyes and laid back with a sigh of relief and slight sense of dread. What she had gone through was literally torture yet she was still amazed at how many times she had an orgasm and she knew when Carl called, she would go again.

Now she sat naked on her couch alone on a Saturday afternoon. Joe was off again to meet his sons at their cabin for the weekend. Carl had ordered her to stay naked whenever she was home alone and even though he really had no idea if she obeyed the orders, she somehow could not bring herself to disobey him. She was totally under his control and as she learned she was not the only one. She had spent Friday evening with her mouth either full of Carl's cock or tongue buried in Carrie's pussy. Both women were totally submissive to Carl, but Barb also learned that she was subordinate to Carrie.

Barb's thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell and quickly grabbed her robe and put it on pulling the belt tight. Joe had mentioned something about Galen, their neighbor from down the street, stopping by to borrow some tool. Galen had hit on her few times before at various block and neighbor's parties, so she was prepared to have to fight him off again. She didn't bother to check first and when she opened the door, she was stunned to see Vic standing there. He took advantage of her shock and pushed his way in before Barb could react shutting and locking the door behind him.

"You are supposed to be naked slut," he barked at her reaching to untie her robe as he talked.

Barb recovered slightly stepped back and asked, "what are you doing here? Does Carl know you are here?"

Vic answered with a vicious backhand across Barb's face knocking her to the floor. He was on her like a cat untying her robe and rolling her over stripping it off her and then used the belt tie her wrists behind her back. In less than a minute after she answered the door she was bound, naked and helpless for this nasty man who scared her to death. He yanked her up by her hair and bound wrists, spun her around and slapped her again this time his grip on her hair kept her from going down again.

'You don't worry about Carl, bitch, right now you belong to me. I told you I was going to get that ass. Are you going to give me trouble or do I have to beat your ass?" Vic growled at her.

Still slightly dazed Barb could only shake her head.

"Good slut."

With his grip still in her hair he pulled her into the living room and forced her to her knees right in front of the couch. Barb could only watch in dismay as Vic stripped off his cloths then sat down on the couch right in front of her. Grabbing her hair, he pulled her head down to his already hard cock forced her mouth over it and kept shoving till it poked the back of her throat gagging her. He kept a tight grip on her hair and used it to keep running her mouth up and down his thin shaft. It was long and every stroke he forced her mouth down farther. Barb could only try to time her breaths to keep from suffocating as his cock kept dipping deeper down her throat. Soon her nose was brushing his pubic hair and she was trying hard to control her gags so he wouldn't abuse her more. She was hoping he would cum and then leave.

The onslaught continued for only a few minutes, but it seemed like hours for Barb as he slammed her head up and down the full length of his shaft. She started tasting his precum and was praying it would soon be over. His cock swelled and he held her head down his cock deep in her throat as his cum exploded the first blast choking her and running down her chin. She managed to recover and take the rest down praying he would finish before she passed out.

Vic was totally oblivious to Barb struggling to not choke to death as his cock emptied down her throat his hands holding her head tight. He held her there enjoying the sensations finally letting her up when her she started bucking. She came gasping for air and Vic laughed at her.

"Have a little trouble breathing slut," he jeered at her

When Barb looked up she happened to glance at the clock and realized he hadn't even been there for 5 minutes yet she couldn't help being a little defiant and answered back, "not really, I see you still have a pretty quick trigger now get out of here."

Barb immediately regretted that when Vic's hand flew again and the slap across her face sent her tumbling backwards. He jumped up and pulled her back up to her knees with her face smothered in the couch cushion. Reaching to his clothes he pulled his belt from his pants and a loud crack resounded in the room as he lashed it across the helpless woman's ass. Her scream of pain was followed by another crack and a laugh by her tormentor.

"You have a smart mouth bitch and now your ass is going to pay for that?

Over and over he whipped the belt across Barbs bare flesh until it was bright red and she was sobbing. He finally stopped and ordered her not to move. Fearful of him she laid her face on the couch and listened to him shuffling around in her kitchen. When he returned, he wrapped his belt around her neck and yanked her back up to her kneeling position in front of him as he sat back down on the couch. She saw he taken a beer from the fridge and was taking a long drink. Using the belt to control her he pulled his head down to his balls.

"Get back to work slut. Start licking those balls so you can get me hard again."

Barb had no choice as he kept the belt tight around her neck making breathing, difficult. She kept her tongue out swirling it as best she could while he used the belt to move her head up and down from his balls up to tip of his cock then back down. But every time he went down, he went lower until her tongue was brushing his asshole. The next time down he kept it there and Barb recoiled a little not wanting to lick his hole.

Vic tightened the belt around her neck choking her, "you keep that tongue there, slut or I'll whip that ass again." Then he forced her head back.

The blond woman quickly began licking at his tight hole fearful that this bastard would kill her. Swirling her tongue around his hole and then dipping in even though she felt nauseous she did her best to please him.

"That's a good slut. You are doing a good job."

Then he yanked her roughly back up to the tip of his cock and forced her mouth back down over it till her nose was buried in his pubes. Still using the belt, he ran her mouth up and down his cock getting it all the way down her throat with every stroke. Barb was gasping and struggling to breath because Vic was paying no attention to how tight he was pulling the belt. Just when she thought she might pass out he pulled her mouth off his cock and stood yanking her up with him.

"Ok slut you got me hard now let's go get comfy in the bedroom and give you what I promised."

He quickly pulled her down the hall to the master bedroom and then without warning tossed Barb onto the bed. With her hands bound she just bounced face down like a rag doll. She heard him rummaging through some drawers in the closet.

"Here we go this is just what I need," he told her as he came out of the closet with two of her husband's ties.

Vic untied her hands then using the belt around her neck to control her he pulled up to a kneeling position. Barb thought about struggling but knew he was much stronger than her and was afraid of what he would do to her. Quickly she was bound again as he used the ties to secure her wrists to her ankles while she knelt on the bed her face down on the mattress. Barb felt him kneel behind her and the felt his cock brushing against her pussy lips. He paused briefly then shoved his cock into her pussy.

Laughing he exclaimed, "well look at this. The little slut's pussy is nice and wet for me. Having fun slut?"

Barb was so ashamed as his balls rested on her cunt lips. She was being beaten and raped and her pussy was wet, and that cock felt so good buried deep inside her. He stroked in and out a few times causing a soft moan from Barb making him laugh again.

"The little slut loves this. I knew you would."

"MMM yes please fuck me with the wonderful cock," she cooed at him in hops he would cum in her pussy and be done.

She groaned when he pulled out and then she felt him get off the bed. When he got back, she felt him push something in her asshole and the something cold squirted inside her. Barb realized he was lubing her up to fuck her ass and began begging him.

"Please don't do this Vic. Please fuck my pussy. I want your cock deep inside please it will feel so good. You can come back too. I'll suck your cock anytime you want just please not my ass."

Vic would have none of it though. "shut up slut I'm taking this ass, but I'm done with your mouth and tired of listening to your whining."

He opened the hamper in her bedroom and pulled out a pair of her dirty panties then yanked her head up by her hair and stuffed it in her mouth. Then he used the discarded belt from her robe to keep it in place tying it around her head.

"There now you're ready for my cock"

Naked and helpless in her bedroom Barb could only make moaning noises through her gag when she felt him kneeling behind her again. Barb's husband had tried this once before and she made him stop almost immediately because of the pain. She told Carl she didn't want to do it and he never forced the issue even though he controlled her completely. Now Barb had no choice in the matter this beast was going to take her and there was nothing she could do stop him.

Then she felt the probing at her nether hole. A louder moan escaped through her gag when she felt him pushing at her sphincter and then a scream when she felt it pop and his cock entered her ass. He ignored her screams and kept pushing forward Barb felt like a hot poker was being shoved in her as his cock forced her anal cavity open

"Damn this is one tight ass," as Vic made a groan to match Barb's. Her groans and yelps still heard through the gag in her mouth. He kept pulling and back and shoving forcefully back again getting it deeper in her tight hole. She had experienced quite a bit pain since Carl had first seduced her but somehow this was the worst yet. Carl had a way of making her want it by mixing pain and pleasure. Vic had no interest in her enjoyment and was just using her to prove his power. This was true rape. His onslaught continued for what seemed forever to Barb as he kept working his cock deeper in her already sore ass. Then she felt his balls slapping at her open pussy as he bottomed out inside her.

"There we go baby. Now it's time give you a good fucking," he hissed at Her. He gave her a slap on her ass then grabbed her hips tightly and began ramming his cock in and out her ass hard and fast.

Barb felt a new level of pain as Vic pounded her without mercy. She could only give a steady stream of grunts that coincided with his cock at its deepest point in her bowels. Over and over he sawed into to her. Each thrust a burn of fire in her ass. He grabbed the belt and yanked her up cutting off her air. He ignored her struggles to breath lost in his own lust. Just as she thought she would pass out he let go and her face dropped to the bed. Gasping for breath she tried to steel herself against the onslaught. His cock never relented in her sore passage but then something weird happened to Barb. The pain was fading and his cock pounding in her suddenly started to feel good. She couldn't believe this was happening. The ass rape was feeling good. A new set of moans spilled from behind her gag. She couldn't possibly cum from this could she? But it was not to be for her Vick grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her up close to him and with a bellow she felt his cock pulsing deep in her and his cum exploded. He held her like that fingers twisting her hair painfully as he emptied his balls in her for the second time today.

When he was done, he dropped her back down and laid over her like he was exhausted. Her body holding him up. When he finally got up and his cock popped out of her ass, he climbed over her and wiped it in her hair.

"That was hot baby. We are going to have to do this again. I gotta go baby don't get up I'll show myself out." All she heard was his laughter as he left the room and soon, she heard the front door open and close.

Fortunately for Barb his knots weren't too tight and after about ten minutes she managed to wiggle out of her bonds. She lay in bed crying for a bit but not sure why. She had been raped no doubt but why had it started to feel good. She shook her head to try and clear the thoughts and then headed for the shower. The hot shower made her feel a little better ab dust as she was putting her robe back on she heard the doorbell.

"Oh god I pray he didn't come back," was her first thought.

This time she made sure to check the peephole and saw her neighbor Galen there. Barb had forgotten he was coming and was praying to herself she didn't see Vic. She happily opened the door for him and greeted him with a nice smile.

"Hi Galen, I forgot you were coming and was just taking a shower."

He gave strange laugh and then said, "well I was coming over earlier, but I noticed you had some company."

That made Barb nervous immediately, but she thought fast, "Oh yeah that was a friend of Carl's you know that works at the store?" He was just dropping something off for Joe."

"Well he was here for a long time if he was dropping something off. That Carl runs with a pretty rough crowd. Are you sure that was all he did?" He stepped forward and brushed the slight red mark on her cheek.

Barb was a bit flustered now and she said was, "yes he just dropped off some stuff."

"Well that's ok," he said. "I'll just find out from Joe on Monday what he dropped off."

Barb panicked and said," Wait, you don't really need to talk to Joe, do you?"

He stepped close and began untying the belt on her robe. "I think we can work something out, don't you?"

Barb just nodded and he pulled her robe open and slipped it off her shoulders. Then he pulled he close to him and began kissing her. Barb kissed back knowing she must once again submit. But at least this guy wasn't beating her. He took her hand and led her to the living room and sat on the couch pulling her to her knees in front on him. She knew what this meant and immediately began unbuckling his belt and pull down his zipper. He held his hips up so she could pull his pants and underwear off exposing a growing cock. Once she had him naked from the waist down, she started stroking his cock finishing it off, so it was rock hard and a good size. She leaned forward to kiss it the licked it up and down. Carl had her so well trained, sucking cock was automatic for her. Soon she had him in her mouth, tongue swirling all over the hard cock. Up and down she bobbed her head taking him deeper each stroke.

"Oh God, "he groaned. "I've been dreaming of having my cock in that hot mouth. I knew you'd be a good cocksucker."

Barb was into it now. She felt her pussy beginning to warm and the juices flowing. She had been so close to coming from Vic's rape and had been denied and now here she was slobbering over a big cock loving how it tasted in her mouth. This guy was blackmailing her, but she wanted nothing more than that cock. She knew it was all so wrong, but she couldn't help herself. She jumped up and climbed on that cock and impaled herself on it.

Galen groaned as she drove it to the hilt in her wet pussy and Barb groaned right along with him and in three strokes she was rocketing to an orgasm. She kept bouncing on that cock right through her orgasm and felt herself building to another. She pulled his head to her chest and he bit her nipple hard and that was all she needed to groan out her second orgasm. She slowed down and bounced up and down slowly.

He pulled her head to him and kissed her hard and said, "now it's my turn baby."

He grabbed her hips and began bouncing her up and down again. Using her body to jack his cock. He slammed her down his cock as deep as it could go and held her there as his cock erupted. His orgasm triggered one more in Barb as she felt his cum deep in her pussy. They stayed holding each other tight as both their orgasms subsided. When she recovered Barb climbed back down to her knees a gently licked and sucked all their juices off his cock.

Then she looked up to him as she licked his cock, "do you still think you need to talk to Joe," she said sweetly.

"Joe who," was his answer.

He gathered himself and went to the garage to get the tool he was borrowing and kissed her as he left and said, "I'll bring this back later"

Barb knew what that meant. He did come back and took her to her bedroom and made sweet love to her. Barb realized then what she was becoming. His sweet love making bored her and she faked an orgasm thinking of Vic raping her. Regular sex was not for her anymore. She needed to be taken, used like nothing more than a sex toy for men.

The next day she called Carl before Joe got home. His scream of anger hurt her ears when she told him everything that happened.

"Don't worry baby I will take care of this. I guarantee Vic will never bother you again. And I'll have a chat with Galen too."

Brutus813
Brutus813
168 Followers