All Comments on 'Barb Becomes a Sex Toy Ch. 09'

by Brutus813

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One star.

Have you ever backhanded so done across the face? You’re likely to break their nose, cut their lips and possibly give them a concussion.

Now maybe YOU can explain those kind of injuries but in real life, any husband with half a brain will figure out his wife was beaten up and will burn the offenders goddamn house down!

So next time, lay off the fucking physical assault. You want to mess with her mind, not land your stupid ass in prison or worse...a paraplegic.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

If Galen was an actual friend, he would have told show about the affair and then fucked Barb later. It also would have made the story more interesting as Barb and Carl would have to figure out how to keep Galen from spilling the beans and then her fighting to not lose her husband.

By making Galen morally bankrupt, you took the easy way out.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 4 years ago

Just a chapter too long, sorry you need to just have stopped it last time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just re-read the story. Am still curious how the plot develops. This rough genre always draws some haters into the comments. Don't bother and please do continue ...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just remember this who;e site is fantasy, even if based on a truth.

Anyone wanting litarary perfection is on the wrong site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous