Barb vs. The Fetish Brothers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which, if I remembered from the last time I was with these two, meant he wanted to put his dick in my butt.

Yosh pulled me toward him, keeping his beautiful cock buried in my pussy, and then lifted me off the chair.

They were both even stronger than they looked.

Stanley sat in the oversized chair, and Yosh carefully lowered me onto his brother's shaft. Yosh spread my butt cheeks for Stanley, and kept his own throbbing dick inside me as Stanley's cock worked it's way into my butt.

I knew they were going to do me up the butt this weekend, but I didn't think they'd want to do it so soon. I was prepared for it, though. Between a week-long diet, enemas, lubrication, and various butt plugs, my butt was ready.

"Most guys would lick it before they stick it," I said, gasping as they brought me down on their cocks, balls deep.

"What does that do for you, Barbara? Make you wet?" Stanley asked from beneath me.

"You were already wet, weren't you?" Yosh asked. "You don't need us to lick you to make you come, dear."

"No," I grunted. My clit throbbed and Yosh pressed his thumb harder onto my sex. "Fuck!" I yelped.

I came, and squeezed Yosh's dick with my pussy, and Stanley's dick with my asshole. But, they kept on fucking me.

"So soon, Barbara?" Stanley asked. "We've only started, after all."

"I'll... be... ready... for..." was about all I could get out. "Oh, fuck!" I gasped as they each increased their pace.

Yosh withdrew from my pussy and stepped back, holding my arms and pulling me upright. I was now riding Stanley, reverse cowgirl, and my leg muscles were getting a workout as I rode his stiff dick in my butt. Stanley pushed on the small of my back, and at first, I thought he wanted me to step off of him. His hands on my hips cleared that up fairly quickly. What he wanted me to do was lean forward and suck on his brother's dick.

I put my hands on my bent knees and leaned over, taking Yosh's shiny head down my throat.

Stanley slapped my butt cheeks - harder than I would have expected - and it felt like an electrical jolt ran through my body. Yosh held a handful of my hair, not really forcing me to suck his cock, but instead, helping to keep my mouth on him no matter what Stanley was doing behind me.

They were both missing out, because my pussy was tasting extra good. I licked Yosh's cock clean, and took him back down my throat, literally hungry for his come.

When he came, it was when I was sucking on his helmet between letting the shaft fill my throat. He filled my mouth with come, I swallowed, and then he filled it again. Whatever these two ate to make their come taste that way, I wished every guy I blew had the same diet.

Stanley, for his part, never slowed down. He was bouncing me on his dick as hard as ever, and once again pushed the small of my back, coaxing me to take his brother's spent dick in my mouth. I didn't object, and neither did Yosh. In fact, Yosh's tool was very quick to thicken between my lips, and within a few minutes, was he was back to doing his best to choke me with it.

Stanley shifted under me, and then pulled me back against him. Before I knew it, he was standing, with his dick still deep in my butt. He held me under my knees and continued to bounce me up and down on his cock while Yosh took his place on the chair.

I don't know how they managed to do it, but they lowered me back onto Yosh so his cock slid into my pussy while Stanley kept his meat in my ass. Yosh's dick felt bigger than ever, and I had to exhale deeply a few times while he worked on filling me. Once I found a rhythm he liked, Stanley abruptly pulled out of my ass. I was expecting warm spurts of come to cover my back moments later, but instead, Stanley stepped out of the room.

I fed Yosh my tits, enjoying every inch he was hammering into my pussy, but I was actually missing Stanley's dick in my butt.

A minute later, Stanley appeared next to me, wiping his beautiful dick with a washcloth, and then making me lean over to take him in my mouth.

Maintaining your concentration while riding a cock and taking one in your mouth is not as easy as it looks in the movies. But, I showed both of them that not only could I do it, but I was good at it.

"Barbara, you are very talented, indeed," Stanley said as he fucked my face. I let him. I liked it, and he knew I was looking forward to him filling my mouth with come. "You are a very loving wife," Stanley added. "Your husband is a very lucky man."

That was one of the strangest things anyone said while ejaculating down my throat. I swallowed eagerly, and felt Yosh reposition himself below me. At first, I thought Yosh was about to come, possibly wanting to share my mouth with his brother.

But when he held the head of his shaft at my butt hole, I realized it was his turn to butt-fuck my twenty-one year-old married ass. Without a second thought, I lowered myself onto his shaft, and wasn't surprised that he felt just as good in my butt as his brother. I sucked and swallowed Stanley's come until he looked satisfied, and then I sucked some more.

"Easy, Barbara," Stanley said. "You don't want to tire yourself out. We have all weekend, remember?"

"I remember," I said between fart noises emanating from my rectum as Yosh fucked my ass with longer thrusts. "I don't know what it is... but I can't seem to get enough of your cocks." I was practically impaling myself on Yosh's shaft, and he was doing that thing with his thumb on my clit again. "I'd be happy fucking the two of you all weekend, if you were up for it."

Stanley's dick seemed to inflate in my mouth.

"Well, that's good, Barbara," Stanley smiled as he withdrew his bouncing shaft from my face. "Because that is precisely what we intend to do."

"Promise?" I asked, trying not to think about how talented Yosh was with his thumb.

"It's more than that, dear," Yosh spoke up as he slowed his thrusts. "With few exceptions, we play to quite literally fuck you all weekend."

I reached for Stanley's cock, and stroked him gently. He knew I wanted him in my pussy.

"A girl's got to sleep sometime, though," I said, smiling.

"You can sleep, Barbara," Stanley said. "While we fuck you."

"Don't you need to sleep?" I asked, my nipples suddenly getting so hard they hurt.

"There's two of us, dear," Yosh said. "We'll take turns." I smiled. I was happy. I actually felt a little drunk.

"Are we going to have dinner at some point?" I asked, perspiration starting to form on my chest and upper lip.

"Oh, yes, Barbara," Stanley said. "We have some excellent food in store for you. Probably some of the best steak you'll ever eat with a cock in your ass."

That did it.

I grabbed Yosh's hands and squeezed them onto my breasts. He let his hands glide over my erect nipples, and then pinched them, hard. My legs shook as I fucked myself on Yosh's thick tool through the first and second wave of my orgasm. I hoped he was close to coming, because I really had a taste for more come.

Before either could react, I slid up and off of Yosh's slick dick and took him in my mouth. I knelt between his legs and he ran his fingers through my hair as my head bobbed up and down on his shaft.

Yosh didn't disappoint, and he didn't make me wait too long for another mouthful of come. As he expected, I swallowed expertly, and then I licked his shaft from the tip down to his hairless balls, and I even licked his hairless butt hole.

Stanley pulled me up and handed me another glass of Scotch. He handed another glass to Yosh, and then raised his own.

"I can already tell this is going to be a memorable weekend, Barbara. Cheers!" Stanley said, and we all clinked our glasses before I downed the contents of my glass in one swallow. That might have been a mistake, as I was immediately dizzy.

Yosh caught me before I could stumble and fall. He picked me up in his arms and carried me into a large, elaborate bedroom. He gently placed me on the bed and began caressing my body. Stanley joined us on the other side of the bed and his hands went to work on my neck, shoulders, and breasts while Yosh had the pleasure of working my thighs, calves, and feet.

My head was spinning, but I didn't feel like I was going to throw up. Stanley straddled my face, probably intending to fuck my mouth again, but I moved down and began licking his butt hole, instead. Almost as if on cue, Yosh began licking my pussy. It didn't take long for me to start moaning as Yosh used his mouth, tongue and fingers with expert precision. Stanley saw my open mouth as an invitation to pull back and feed me his cock, which made my pussy and ass ache to be fucked even more. His dick tasted so good, too.

Yosh spread my legs about as far as they could go, and then bent one leg to take my toes in his mouth. When he had licked them to his satisfaction, he worked on the other foot.

Stanley withdrew from my gasping mouth. I thought it was to let me catch my breath, but then he repositioned himself on my right side, while Yosh positioned himself on my left. The each grabbed a leg and pushed it up and back as if helping me stretch before a gymnastics routine. Then, they starting kissing my calves, ankles, feet, and toes.

I reached out and took a bouncing dick in each hand and began stroking.

"You really like my feet that much?" I asked.

"Oh, yes," Stanley said.

"They are so beautiful," Yosh added.

And then I guess I did something a little unexpected, and something guys with a foot fetish really enjoy. I pulled my left foot from Yosh's hands and sucked on my big toe, just to see his reaction. He began stroking his own cock, which I hadn't seen either of them do before. I sucked and licked the other toes of my left foot, and then put it on Yosh's chest while I worked on my right foot.

The brothers then covered every inch of my body with their mouths, kissing, licking, and sometimes biting me. I stroked Stanley's cock with my feet and he ended up coming all over my toes. I licked them clean, which sent them both into sexual overdrive. Yosh was inside my pussy in seconds, pounding into me like he was on a mission. As soon as Stanley recovered - which was alarmingly fast - he joined his brother in my pussy.

While I enjoy a good double-penetration as much as the next girl, it's not too often I have two cocks in my pussy. I loved it. They both felt incredible. I faced Yosh, kissing him all over his face while his brother kissed my shoulders and slapped my butt cheeks. Stanley was fucking me hard and fast, but then he slowed and let me take over the pace. The brothers barely moved as I brought myself up and down on their cocks, stretching my pussy the lower I went, and feeling my tummy bulge every time I hit bottom. Ken is big, but he's only one cock. The brothers weren't quite as big as Ken, but now I had both of their cocks in my pussy, and it rocked my world. And then, they started talking dirty.

"See, Yosh," Stanley said, before smacking my right butt cheek hard enough to be heard in the rooms above and below us. "She is quite the little slut, isn't she?"

Yosh pinched my nipples hard before taking a handful of my breasts in each hand. He squeezed gently, enjoying their firmness, and then pinched my nipples again, even harder. "She certainly is that, Stanley. Shall I continue to fuck her while you get the door? Perhaps Pierre would like his dick sucked before he heads back to the kitchen?"

Stanley slapped my left butt cheek so hard it felt like a bee sting. "That is an excellent idea, Yosh."

I didn't even hear Room Service knock on the door.

Stanley pulled out of my pussy, resulting in unbelievable pussy-fart noises while I continued to jockey on Yosh's shaft. I already missed Stanley's prick, but Yosh had me in a good position, and their dirty talk had turned me on more than usual. Maybe it was the Scotch?

"Already, Barbara?" Yosh said. My pussy clenched around his shaft uncontrollably. For a moment, I was afraid I was going to piss on him, not that he would have cared. He probably would have just returned the favor.

Instead, I guided one of his hands to my butt, and then my butt hole. He fingered my butt with two fingers while I rode out a really long orgasm on his dick, but I kept moving my hips for him. He allowed me to lick his fingers afterward. I still tasted good - even my butt. I leaned forward, keeping his strong dick inside me, and Yosh sucked and bit my nipples.

"You know, I liked having my toes sucked while you fucked me," I said looking down at the top of Yosh's head while I continued to ride his dick. "Why don't you put it in my butt while I lay on my back, and let me run my feet all over your face." I needed a break, and if that didn't make him come, I wasn't sure what would.

"Why certainly, Barbara. You must be getting tired," Yosh said, lifting me off his lap, turning, and gently setting me down on the bed on my back. I moved so my butt was barely on the edge of the bed and pulled my legs back. Yosh licked around my labia, then my butt hole, and then kissed up each leg.

"That feels so goo..." I started, and then he was in my ass. "Good..." I continued.

I could see trace amounts of perspiration on Yosh's forehead. He was definitely giving himself - and me - a workout.

"You are in excellent shape, Barbara," Yosh said, sliding his shaft deep in to my bowels in a steady rhythm. My small, pretty feet slid over his hairy nipples, neck and face. He kissed and licked the bottom of one foot, and then the other, before kissing and sucking on my toes. It really did feel good.

"A girl could get used to this," I said, smiling at Yosh seductively.

I could feel the bed move as if someone was getting on from behind me. I imagined Stanley was getting in position for me to lick his butt hole again, or maybe feed me his cock while his brother filled my ass.

Instead, a fat black dick slapped my forehead. It was big, and it was heavy. It didn't smell very good, either.

"Ah, Pierre, this is the young, newlywed wife named Barbara," Yosh said as he continued to thrust in my ass, making the bed and my tits shake. "Barbara, this is our chef this weekend, Pierre. He's provided us with one of his signature dinners this evening, which we're sure you'll enjoy."

I tilted my head back to look at Pierre upside down, but as I did, my mouth opened. That was enough for Pierre to believe I was ready to suck his massive fat dick. He wasn't even that hard, but he was determined to get as much of his meat in my mouth as possible.

"That's it, Barbara," Yosh said. "We told Pierre that you were extraordinarily talented when it came to fellatio, and he insisted on finding out for himself."

I could hardly object, even if I wanted to. I had been holding my legs back, but now Stanley was holding one, while Yosh held the other. I reached up and stroked Pierre's comically wide dick in both hands. It looked like a football in my hands. I could barely keep the head in my mouth. He was getting harder, though. Looking up, my eyes were met with hairy black balls and his hairy, dark purple butt hole. His balls rubbed across my nose, and as I angled my head back further, Pierre somehow managed to get another inch of his smelly cock in my mouth. He reached down and roughly grabbed my breasts while fucking my face in short thrusts. I licked the head of his shaft in my mouth, and then sucked hard. He squeezed my breasts hard enough to leave bruises as he pumped his come in my mouth. I sucked and swallowed, trying to keep up, and the amount of come he produced was almost more than I had ever experienced from one guy. Even after he came, he kept fucking my face. And, I kept sucking that big, fat cock. Unlike Stanley and Yosh, Pierre's come really didn't taste good. Yosh must have signaled to Pierre that his fee was paid, because Pierre unceremoniously withdrew his fat dick from my mouth and stepped off the bed.

"Thank you, Pierre," Stanley said. "We'll see you again at breakfast?"

"Yes, sir," Pierre said, picking up his trousers from a nearby chair and walking out of the bedroom.

"Well, then, Barbara," Stanley said, letting the leg he was holding settle to the bed. "You must want to freshen up before dinner."

"Okay," was all I could get out, realizing that Yosh had not stopped fucking my ass through the whole Pierre ordeal.

"Yosh, would you show Barbara to the restroom?" Stanley said, stepping backward to make room. His hard dick just bounced in front of him, making me wonder if these guys were having one of those adverse reactions to the little blue pills.

Yosh pulled me to his chest and I instinctively wrapped my legs behind his back. He lifted me up and walked with me on his dick.

"Do you need to use the toilet?" Yosh asked, still holding me.

"No," I answered. "Do you?" He smiled at me, and lifted me off his shaft. My legs were weak. I turned and looked in the mirror.

"Do you have anything I can use to brush my teeth?" I asked.

Yosh reached into a bag on the side of the sink and produced a new toothbrush and toothpaste.

"Thanks," I said, and began opening the toothpaste. As I leaned over to look into the mirror closer, Yosh spread my butt cheeks and again, entered my anus. He looked at me in the mirror and smiled.

"Go ahead, Barbara," Yosh said. "Please, freshen up before dinner."

Butt sex alone rarely gets me off, but when Yosh did his magic with his fingers on my clit, it was intoxicating. I wondered how much I really needed to brush my teeth, because I knew when he was about to come, I'd be turning around and dropping to my knees to take his gorgeous cock in my mouth. I brushed, anyway. Then I washed my face and brushed my hair... all while Yosh was slamming his meat into me. When he pulled out, I turned around, but he stopped me.

"Not yet, Barbara," Yosh said. "Come, let us sit in the dining room." I looked at his shaft and was relieved that it was still slick and clean.

"This place has a dining room?" I asked. Of course it did. And we're all walking around naked, smelling like sex, and we're going to stop to have a civilized dinner. Or so I thought.

There were two chairs on either side of the dining room table.

"Where do I sit?" I asked.

"That's up to you, Barbara," Stanley answered. "My lap, or Yosh's? Don't worry about playing favorites. We'll switch each meal, of course."

"Of course," I said. "Yosh, may I sit on your lap during dinner?"

"That would be delightful, Barbara," Yosh said, and guided me to his chair. He sat down, bringing his legs together and making his dick stand straight up. I stood in front of him, letting him look at me as if I was a menu item, then turned around and lowered myself on him. I leaned back, spreading my legs and arching my back to really make my breasts stand out, and he rewarded me with his fingers on my sex. I bucked on the dick in my ass as Yosh rubbed my clit faster.

I'm not usually a squirter, but Yosh figured out how to make me squirt. And squirt I did. All over the table.

Yosh didn't stop, though. He had to have known I came. His hands and feet were drenched. The chair was drenched. There were small puddles all around the steaks, sweet potatoes, and salad.

As if not even noticing, Stanley pulled a champagne bottle out of the ice-filled bottle holder, and poured a glass for me.

He motioned for me to lean forward. I did, and Yosh throbbed deeper inside my rectum. A barely-there aftershock orgasm rippled through my body.

"Oh fuck," I said to nobody in particular.

"Yes," Stanley said. "I believe you're going to like this," Stanley motioned to the steak and then poured a glass of champagne for his brother, and then for himself.

I leaned forward and brought my knees together while Yosh spread his legs. He was practically supporting my 130lbs on his hard dick inside me. Ever so subtly, he moved my hips forward and back.