Barb vs. The Fetish Brothers Pt. 01

Story Info
Barb gets to spend the weekend with the Fetish Brothers.
13k words
3.84
10.2k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say my twenty-first birthday was a lot of fun would be an understatement. My husband, Ken, threw what I believe was the best birthday party a girl could ask for. And the fun didn't stop on my birthday. Ken must have been trying to set a record while we made love almost non-stop for the entire following week. I think we only got out of bed to eat, use the bathroom, shower, or have sex in another part of Aunt Dori's house. Some people say sex is terrible exercise, but I lost five pounds, and Ken lost ten by the end of that week, and we both looked even sexier for it.

I really thought my bald, little pussy would never be the same after that, but according to Ken, it felt as good as ever. My butt became easier to fuck, too, but I don't think it was because he stretched me out that much. I think I just learned to relax a little better when he first put his big dick in me. With just the right amount of lube, I think I was getting pretty good at anal.

Sex with Ken was more than just sex. We made love. I knew it. He knew it. And, I think that's why he didn't worry about me falling for anyone else. Seeing me with other men turned him on, especially when he could see how turned on I was. But sex with other men was just sex. Like a back rub, or foot massage. Or getting my hair done. It was just a thing without an emotional connection... usually. If someone made me come on their own five or six times in one night, it'd be hard not to feel some attachment to them, but never like what Ken and I have. Five or six orgasms was my minimum, though, when Ken arranged a moresome for me.

Maybe that's why he preferred sharing me with multiple men at once. If he was ever afraid I would fall for any one guy besides him, he didn't show it, but sometimes I wondered. We were married at the County Courthouse weeks before my twenty-first birthday, but didn't tell anyone. In hindsight, I can't remember why. Our church wedding was scheduled for almost six months later - after his roommates were due to move out. So, even though we hadn't walked down the aisle together, Ken and I were technically married, and I was technically a hot wife, before that was even a well-known term.

Of the guys that I enjoyed on the morning of my twenty-first birthday, I think I was most intrigued by Stanley and Yosh. They were obviously brothers. Twins, no less. But what made me remember them was that their beautiful cocks were nearly identical. And, they were smooth cocks, like bananas, and ended in perfectly-shaped helmets that felt incredible inside me. They were a pleasure to take in my mouth, pussy, and ass.

And then, there was their foot fetish. Both of them.

So, when Ken asked when I would be up for another more-some, but on a smaller scale than my birthday party, I immediately thought of the Fetish Brothers. Ken laughed, at first, as the brothers were in their late fifties, but he changed his tune with his sex down my throat. It's one thing to give great head, but it's another to give a lot of great head. And I gave a lot of great head. Ken wouldn't let them have their way with me, though, unless he trusted them. I knew that then as much as I know it now.

Ken called his friend Clay, and Clay called the Fetish Brothers, and we set a date. Actually, a weekend. They were willing to entertain, but only if they could have me for the weekend. And, only if they could have me to themselves. Ken wasn't invited. That was a first. I wasn't sure if Ken would agree to that, but he did, almost without hesitating. At first, I was happy that Ken was being so amicable. Then, I felt guilty about it. Then, hurt. When Ken assured me that he was completely for it, and wanted me to experience all that life had to offer, I didn't question it. I was going to have my way with these two older gentlemen, and I was going to let them have their way with me.

The weekend was a month away. I wasn't very happy about that, and Ken wondered if I was going to lose interest in the idea. I wasn't. In fact, just the opposite. I was anxious. I was also curious. Did they live together? Were either of them married? Kids? Pets? How did Clay know them? Did they ever tag-team other women? Their wives, if they were married? So many questions, but when I started asking them, Ken told me that wasn't part of the deal. I wasn't supposed to get to know them. Only fuck them. And let them fuck me. How Ken knew talking to me like that was going to turn me on, I don't know. But, I didn't think about the Fetish Brothers again until he left me with a stretched pussy, ass, and mouth full of come two hours later.

The Brothers gave Clay an outfit for me to wear, and Clay gave it to Ken. When Ken handed the bag to me, I wasn't sure what to expect. To my surprise, it was one of the sexiest outfits I'd ever seen. The top was the smallest of halter tops which left the bottom of my breasts exposed, as well as my chest thanks to the widely laced straps in the front. The nipples were covered, but I really didn't think I could be seen in public wearing that. The panties were sheer, as was the miniskirt that barely covered the top half of my butt. The fishnet thigh-high stockings were cute, as were the single-strap high-heeled sandals. All of it was black, and all of it fit. They wanted me to go easy on the make-up, but to wear the same red nail polish I wore on my birthday. As for my blonde hair, they wanted it to just be natural, without being too out of control.

I was told to meet them at one of the more expensive hotels downtown on a late Friday afternoon. They told me not to bother with toiletry items, money, or a change of clothes. They didn't even want me to wear a coat! This was before cellphones were commonplace, so I didn't even have that to bring with me. They really expected me to get out of a taxi in this outfit, walk through the front door, up to the front desk, and ask the concierge to let the Fetish Brothers know I arrived.

Yet, even though it was a cool 50 degrees F outside, that's exactly what I did.

They sent for me at my Aunt Dori's and I quickly shuffled to the taxi, hoping the neighbors weren't paying too close attention to me. It was late afternoon, but still light enough to see through my see-through outfit. By this point, though, I was pretty sure the neighbors had seen plenty of me in various stages of undress thanks to all those dates with Ken.

The taxi driver certainly got an eyeful.

"I wish more broads shaved their pussies," the taxi driver said.

"You could see that?" I asked in surprise. I knew the panties and skirt were sheer, but thought one on top of the other would combine to not be as see-through.

"Nah," the taxi driver said. "The guys that paid me to pick you up told me to tell you that when you got in - for another $20. They said you'd think it was funny."

"Very," I said, feeling completely naked while the taxi driver looked me over before closing my door.

"So, how long have you been in the business?" the taxi driver asked.

It took me a moment to realize he thought I was a prostitute.

"I mean," the taxi driver continued. "Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging. You just look kinda young to be turning tricks. Bad childhood? Drugs?"

"No, nothing like that," I said, and decided to play along. "I actually just like getting fucked. If guys are willing to pay, then, even better, right?"

"Damn, I wish I could afford the likes of you," the taxi driver said. "I could really use a blow job."

"Blow jobs are my favorite," I replied, looking at him in the rearview mirror and licking my lips. "Eyes on the road, please."

He didn't say anything for awhile. He just kept looking at me in the mirror every few seconds.

"How much do you think I'm worth?" I asked, out of curiosity.

"A looker like you...," he said, pausing to calculate something in his mind. "I don't know. I just know I couldn't afford you. Not even for a blow job."

"Really?" I asked. "And how much do you think I charge for just a blow job?"

"I don't want to insult you or anything by saying something too low," he said.

"I won't be insulted, I promise," I said, curiosity running wild.

"Maybe a hundred bucks? One-fifty? I don't know. I've known some girls that would give head for twenty-five bucks and a beer. Others were a straight-up fifty. You...," he continued. "I can tell you're a lot higher class than those girls."

"Thank you..." I looked at his taxi driver placard... "Hector."

He nodded in the mirror, uncomfortably.

"Hector, would you say you have a nice cock?" I asked. The taxi swerved a little and Hector quickly got it under control.

"Ummm, yes," Hector said. "No complaints."

"Would you take it out for me?" I said, leaning up to the window separating the back seat area from the front. "I bet you're hard right now, aren't you? I want to see it."

Hector paused for a moment, checked his mirrors and the traffic around him, and then slowly worked down his khaki trousers. He was, indeed, hard. At least a respectable six inches jutted out from his tuft of dark pubic hair. Uncircumcised, smooth, and healthy looking.

"Thanks," I said, and then sat back in my seat. He just looked at me in the rearview mirror again, as if waiting for further instructions.

"You can put it away, now," I said. "Or, jerk off if you want. You've earned it."

"We're here," Hector said, disappointed.

I stepped out of the taxi before he could pull up his pants and leaned inside his door window. I reached down and gave his stiff prick a tug, squeezing and feeling it swell in my hand. I just love when they do that.

"Go see a doc and get a clean bill of health for this thing, and when it comes time to pick me up in a day or so, be the taxi driver that I tip with a blow job," I said, while looking him straight in the eyes. "Okay?"

I thought he was going to come right there. I'm glad he didn't. Instead, he nodded and smiled uncomfortably, no doubt wondering where the closest clinic was.

The hotel was near the airport, so the lobby was full of people coming and going. They all had places to be, and most of them hardly noticed me. Some, including the concierge, noticed me right away, though. How could he not? My nipples were hard as diamonds. Before the concierge could call security to escort "the escort" off the premises, though, I told him who I was there to see. I even went so far as to call it a business meeting, and asked which conference room they booked. The concierge was embarrassed to admit the brothers hadn't requested a conference room, but that he would ring them without delay.

I looked around and found several men looking at me, nodding, and then talking among themselves. One smiled, and I smiled back, prompting more internal discussions. Eventually, the concierge appeared with a key for the elevator and room door, and told me the brothers were ready to receive me, now.

The elevator was mirrored and in the lighting, everything was transparent. I don't think anything was left to imagination as several hotel guests rode with me to the 18th floor. I continued up to the 23rd, where the brothers had apparently rented out the largest suite on that floor.

Nothing struck me as overwhelmingly fancy about hotel while in the lobby. It was nice, but I had been to a few nice hotels while dating some of the more discreet hot wings restaurant customers. The 23rd floor was not like the rest of the hotel, though. Obviously reserved for people with more money than sense, as my Aunt Dori would say.

The Fetish Brothers, as Ken and I called them, got their nickname because... they had fetishes. They both liked my feet, especially my toes. They both liked licking my pussy and tonguing my butt hole, which was a plus. And, they both covered me with piss on my birthday, which was a first - and so far - last. Ken told me it hurt to try to pee with a hard-on, but Yosh and Stanley didn't seem to be bothered by it.

I inserted the key below the doorknob, activating an electronic tumbler and a green light flashed letting me know the door was unlocked. The room was comfortably warm, and I had the urge to immediately step out of the heels and clothes - if what I was wearing could be called clothes - and find the bedroom. I waited, though, as the Fetish Brothers had gone through the trouble of providing me with the outfit. I thought I should at least let them see me wearing it.

A moment later, one of the brothers stepped into the foyer from what appeared to be an ornate central living room or lounge area. He was dressed in an old-fashioned three-piece suit, his hair and beard perfectly groomed. He smelled good, too.

"Welcome, Barbara!" Yosh said. "Was the ride satisfactory?"

"Yeah, it was fine," I said. "Especially the part where the taxi driver thought I was a hooker."

"Good," Yosh said, seeming to ignore anything I just said. "I'm glad our gift fit you so well." He looked at me long and hard, and made no effort to hide the growing bulge in his pants.

I realized the cold wasn't what was causing my nipples to be so hard. My pussy was also starting to get wet.

"Where's your brother?" I asked.

"Oh, Stanley will join us in just a moment," Yosh answered. "Would you like a drink?"

I nodded, and soon tasted my first Scotch. We chatted about the weather, my upcoming church wedding, and if drinking piss was something I did regularly. I explained that what happened on my birthday was a first, but that I hadn't desired to repeat the experience, since. Yosh almost looked relieved, as he explained they thought it was something that I was into, and they were just trying to oblige.

Stanley walked in a moment later, dressed exactly the same as his brother.

"Sorry I'm late, Barbara," Stanley said. "Work call."

What kind of work...?" I started to ask. "Nevermind, Ken said I wasn't supposed to ask."

"That's okay," Yosh said. "We're both doctors. Let's leave it at that, though."

"Okay," I said, and finished the glass of Scotch. "So..." I said, awkwardly. "What would you handsome gentlemen like to do, now?"

"Why, you, of course!" Stanley chuckled.

"We were talking earlier - about you - and all the possibilities with you this weekend," Yosh added.

"Really? What did you come up with?" I asked, standing and letting them both get a good look at me in their little outfit. They both smiled, and that turned me on as much as the sight of me was turning them on.

"You are a young woman that enjoys sex, correct?" Stanley asked.

"I think you already know the answer to that," I said.

"You are very comfortable with a man inside you, of course. Sometimes more than one man at a time, which is commendable." Yosh said. "Some women - just like men - will complain about how long it's been since they've had sex."

"How often do you hear anyone exude joy over how much sex they've just had?" Stanley asked.

I watched as each of the brothers started to undress. They paused and looked at me, as if reading my body language or facial expression.

"What's the longest you've ever been fucked continuously, Barbara?" Yosh asked.

I had to think about that one. I had spent a few weekends with Ken and his roommates where I'd have sex with one or all of them for a few hours at a time, but there were breaks in between. Sometimes the breaks lasted only a few hours, but usually half a day or more. Other than my birthday, I think the longest non-stop fucking lasted about four hours.

"How long was I going at it on my birthday?" I asked. "Six hours from start to finish?"

"Closer to eight, but you had a few long breaks in-between," Yosh smiled. "Very energetic performance, too."

"Thank you," I said, as Yosh took off his shirt and started working on his pants. Stanley already had his pants off, as he started with them, first. His tool looked thicker than I had remembered, and my mouth watered. "I think I spent the following week in bed, mostly sleeping." They both looked at me, continuing to let their eyes wander all over my body. "Mostly," I added with a smile.

A minute later, the Fetish Brothers stood before me, naked, and semi-erect. They were letting me take in the sight of them, which was impressive. They were both in excellent shape. They looked like they stopped just short of being professional body-builders. They were unseasonably tan where they weren't covered with gray body hair. They both shaved or waxed around their beautiful, thick cocks and magnificent balls, and I suspected they probably paid someone to do it for them.

With my heels on, I was only an inch or two shorter than these handsome gentlemen. I walked over to Yosh and gave him a short kiss on the lips. Then, I stepped to his left and kissed Stanley. Stanley kissed me a little longer, holding me closer to him, as Yosh untied my top.

Stanley's hands worked their way to my breasts and pinched my hard nipples while Yosh removed my skirt.

Stanley kissed me more deeply, our tongues dancing in our mouths.

Yosh pressed against me from behind and eased my thin panties down over my butt cheeks. The fingers of his right hand glided softly over my hairless sex, prompting my kiss with Stanley to become just a little more passionate.

Yosh pulled my panties down until they dropped to my ankles. I carefully stepped out of them, keeping my legs spread a little further, in case Yosh was in the mood to finger my pussy. He was.

"Very nice, Barbara," Yosh said from behind me. "You are very wet. How long do you think you can maintain that level of sexual excitement?"

I broke my liplock with Stanley and answered, "As long as it takes, I imagine."

"Good," Stanley said into my open and waiting mouth. He was a really good kisser.

"How long did you have in mind?" I asked between nibbles on Stanley's lower lip.

"All weekend, of course," Stanley answered.

I could have orgasmed right then. I fought it, though. I wasn't sure what he meant by 'all weekend' but I knew if these two could keep it up - literally - all weekend, I'd welcome the idea with open legs.

The brothers guided me to one of the oversized chairs and had me sit on the edge. Stanley guided my face to his bouncing dick while Yosh worked on removing my high heels. I could smell a faint trace of cologne and smiled around Stanley's glistening helmet as I began what would be one of the best "get the party started" blow jobs I'd ever given.

Yosh had managed to remove both of the high heels and worked on rolling down my fishnet stockings.

Slowly, being careful to not let Stanley's dick pop out of my mouth, Yosh eased me back into the chair so my butt was barely on the edge of the large seat and my head was down in the seat against the back cushion. Stanley carefully kept fucking my face as he positioned himself on the chair, straddling my chest and shoulders. I caressed his soft ball sack with one hand while rubbing my clit with the other. His precome tasted good, and my enthusiasm was elevated even more. He knew how to fuck a mouth, too.

Yosh wasted no time putting his dick in my slick pussy and my toes in his mouth. I must have been wetter than I thought, as he slid in easily, but not for lack of girth. I was just unbelievably turned on. He was wider than I remembered. A lot wider, but he felt good. And, he was doing on number on my feet, too. I've had my feet kissed and licked before, and I liked it. What Yosh was doing, though, took things to a new level. Worshiping the soles of my feet and my toes with his mouth would not be exaggerating. As good as Stanley was at French kissing, Yosh was even better at foot worship.

Stanley withdrew from my face, and he could tell I was disappointed.

"Don't worry, Barbara," Stanley said, as he stepped off the chair. "I'll come in your mouth in a moment. I know how you like good-tasting come, and I think you'll find my seed delicious. But first, I need you to sit on my lap for a bit."