Barb vs. The Fetish Brothers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to fuck my ass through dinner, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yes, Barbara," Yosh said flatly. "I am."

"And when you've finished your dinner, you may continue to display your talents," Stanley added. I believe Yosh has probably worked up quite the orgasm for you, so make sure you leave room for dessert."

I could feel Yosh's dick swell inside me.

I tried to act dignified while gyrating my hips on Yosh's shaft. I commented on how delicious the steak was, and the champagne. Even the salad was refreshing and light.

But, we were also completely naked at the dinner table. A fine dining dinner table, at that. Wet spots from me remained spattered all over my end of the table. The sight was surreal.

The food really was good. But, as soon as I felt Yosh's hand reach between my legs, I knew he'd have me coming again sooner than I could have imagined, and I'd forget all about dinner.

I felt like a little girl with two very experienced men. I thought I was a woman, who had fucked dozens of men already. But most of them were guys, or even just boys, compared to the Fetish Brothers.

As promised, Yosh fed me his dirty cock for dessert. I could barely move my legs, having worked them to the point of muscle failure several times within the last thirty minutes. Yosh eased his chair back away from the table, and Stanley came around to help me to my feet. Ken had gaped my butt hole on more than one occasion, so I was no stranger to the sensation of openness as I lifted myself from Yosh's engorged cock. They both steadied me as I went down to my knees and took Stanley in my right hand and Yosh in my mouth. Yosh allowed me to do all the work, and stood mostly motionless as my head bobbed back and forth on his shaft. Stanley ran his fingers through my hair as his cock swelled in my hand. I wondered if he was going to cover my tits in come whenever his brother was ready to fill my mouth.

Instead, he just seemed to get harder in my hand as I welcomed Yosh's flood of semen down my throat. I sucked, swallowed, and took Yosh in my mouth, down my throat, and then back in my mouth again until he was completely spent. Stanley wasted no time pushing his dick in my mouth as soon as Yosh removed his semi-rigid shaft.

Unlike Yosh, Stanley was a little more forceful when it came to fucking my face. Okay, he was a lot more forceful.

Stanley held a handful of my hair and pushed his cock all the way down my throat, holding it there for several seconds before pulling my head back enough to be able to breath. I wobbled on my feet and knees as I knelt in front of him, and Stanley grabbed more of my hair to steady me. He was practically holding me up by my hair, and he was fucking my face, hard.

I wasn't in pain, but the tears and snot began flowing. That didn't seem to bother Stanley as he just quickened his pace while looking down at me and smiling. I had placed my hands on his thighs to steady myself, but without realizing what I was doing, I let one hand drop to my pussy. Saliva drooled from my chin down onto my breasts, which were now jiggling all over the place. Instead of rubbing my clit like I would normally do when blowing Ken in this position, I found myself putting two fingers inside me and finger fucking myself in time with Stanley's thrusts in my mouth.

When the first of several spurts of Stanley's delicious come hit the back of my throat, I tried to pull back so more would go on my tongue. Stanley yanked my head back, pulling my mouth off his cock, and shot several streams of come across my face. My fingers went to my clit and I gave myself an orgasm that only made my legs weaker.

"Well, you certainly are a sight, Barbara," Stanley said. "Yosh, please take a photo of her to share with her husband."

Yosh, once again fully erect, produced a camera as I looked at him from the corner of a come-covered eye. I smiled for the camera.

The brothers carried me to a previously unseen, oversized bathroom suite. The shower was so large, three people could shower simultaneously without bumping into each other. I could barely stand, let alone walk, so one of them held onto me while the other soaped and gently scrubbed my body. They washed every inch and even shampooed my hair. When I told them I needed to pee, they just had me squat in the shower. Of course, that brought me eye level with two beautiful, hard cocks, but when I reached for them, they pulled me back up to my feet.

"You need to rest, Barbara," Yosh said.

"Tired of me, already?" I asked.

"Oh, hardly, my dear," Stanley said. "I think you'll see we've just gotten started."

They wrapped me in an elegant bathrobe while toweling my hair dry. Before I could reach for the hair brush on the vanity, Stanley picked it up and brushed my hair for me. The pampering didn't stop there, though.

After drying themselves off, they placed a few towels on the bed and asked me to remove my robe. Then, they gently picked me up and placed me on the towels, on my back.

Yosh massaged my feet while Stanley gently rubbed my temples, my cheeks, and my neck. They introduced oils and body lotions that smelled good, but were also relaxing. I hadn't realized I had fallen asleep until they woke me up to turn me over. Again, they massaged every inch of my body.

Yosh was the first to start kissing me, though. He started at my feet, and worked his was up to my shoulders. His hard cock slid across my legs and butt, and I instinctively arched my butt upward. Yosh moved back down and I could feel the soft whiskers of his beard between my butt cheeks. And then, I felt his tongue in my asshole.

I arched my back inward and raised my butt up farther, prompting Stanley to place a large pillow under my stomach. As I relaxed, my butt remained up in the air, invitingly.

I crossed my arms under my head and turned to see Stanley's erect cock bouncing above my face. I attempted to lift my head to take him in my mouth, but he gently placed a hand on my head and pushed it back down. Stanley proceeded to rub my neck, shoulders and arms as Yosh guided his dick into my pussy.

Yosh didn't fuck my pussy for very long, though. I moaned as he pulled out and placed the head of his slick cock at my anus. I closed my eyes as he eased himself into me.

I woke up on my back, with Stanley holding my feet together and sliding his cock between them. Eventually, I'd be as good at foot jobs as most girls were at hand jobs, but at the time, I was still learning and developing the leg muscles. Still, I think Stanley approved and placed his hands on his hips as I took over. He smiled, approvingly.

"Good morning, Barbara!" Stanley said.

"Is it morning already?" I asked, my breathing sounding like I was out for a jog as my feet stroked his dick.

"Oh, yes," Stanley said, as if getting a foot job by a pretty girl first thing in the morning was an everyday occurrence.

"Did I pass out or something?" I asked.

"Or something," Yosh replied as he walked into the bedroom from the bathroom. He looked like he had just showered, and as he had been almost all night, fully erect.

"I hope you don't mind, but being as you were drifting in and out of consciousness most of the evening," Stanley started.

"...and morning," Yosh added.

"Yes... and morning," Stanley continued. "...we denied your appetite for our semen, and instead, filled your beautiful bottom and pussy."

I looked down and only then realized how swollen my pussy looked. I could only imagine the state of my poor little butt hole.

"Did you fuck me all night?" I asked.

"And all morning," Yosh added. "Well, I fucked you all night, and then I needed to rest. Stanley's been fucking you all morning."

"You must be starving, Barbara," Stanley said, withdrawing his cock from my feet and getting on the bed. He straddled my chest, letting his cock rest between my breasts. I instinctively held my breasts together, and moved them back and forth around Stanley's shaft.

Stanley must have been edging himself most of the morning because he came as soon as his helmet entered my mouth. To my pleasure, he tasted as good as ever. I couldn't help but smile around his cock.

As he finished the last of his spasms into my mouth, his balls tightened up, then relaxed.

"Yosh, could you call Pierre and let him know we're ready for breakfast?" Stanley asked.

"Of course," Yosh replied as he finished putting on a bathrobe and picked up the phone.

I reached down and felt between my legs as Stanley stepped off the bed. Come oozed out of me in both places.

"How many times?" I asked.

"About ten times, I believe," Stanley said, reaching for his bathrobe.

"Each?" I asked. "And I slept through all of it?"

"Yes, and no, you weren't asleep, exactly," Stanley said. "A little cocktail with some sodium thiopental and amobarbital helped you to relax, but you didn't do anything you didn't want to do."

"You drugged me?!?!" I asked, part shocked, and part wanting more.

"Of course, but just to relax your mind while your beautiful body continued to provide us with so much pleasure," Stanley said, allowing his erection to poke through the opening of his bathrobe. "And we pleasured you as well."

"Do you mind if I use the restroom?" I asked.

"Of course, Barbara," Stanley said. "Please, do. Freshen up before breakfast, but wait until after for a shower. We have an outfit for you to wear today."

"Another one?" I asked.

"More than one, actually," Yosh said. "But for today, well, you'll see."

I sat on the toilet and allowed the come to pour from my butt while more come continued to dribble from my pussy. I really wanted to take a shower, but I played along and waited. I brushed my teeth, and then brushed my hair. Whatever makeup I had applied the night before was completely gone. I still looked good, though. Despite Pierre's rough handling of my tits the night before, I didn't have any bruises. Even my butt cheeks looked normal. I was almost certain there would be red handprints on my butt when I woke up.

I had left my bathrobe in the bedroom. I walked out of the bathroom, naked and refreshed, and allowed housekeeping to take in an eyeful while they changed the sheets and tidied up the place. They were all women, but one of them was young and cute, and probably thought the same about me.

Yosh handed me my bathrobe, and I put it on as slowly as possible.

A few minutes later, Pierre was once again wheeling in an elaborate meal cart, with a mouth-watering breakfast. I half-expected him to drop his trousers and motion for me to suck his fat dick, but he did nothing of the sort. With as much sex as I had during the past twelve hours, I was surprised that I still wanted more. But, I did. And, even more surprising, I was disappointed that I wasn't going to see that fat black dick again. I wondered how big it became when fully erect, if it ever became fully erect. I wondered how it would feel inside me. I wondered if he had a wife or girlfriend, and how stretched her pussy would be by now.

Housekeeping finished changing the sheets and doing all the things housekeeping does every morning, and Pierre waived his hands over the table, pointing out the eggs Benedict, maple ham, and a few other items. He nodded to Yosh and Stanley, and then let himself out.

"Am I invisible?" I thought out loud.

"Hardly, my dear," Stanley said. He walked to where I stood next to his chair and opened his robe. "If you'd be so kind?"

I dropped to my knees and took his cock in my mouth. He didn't put his hands on my head as he had done previously. He just let me blow him while he sipped at a glass of orange juice.

I sucked him expertly for at least ten minutes before his balls tightened up and he filled my mouth. He still tasted good.

"Don't you want me to sit on your lap?" I asked.

"Actually, Barbara," Yosh said, getting up from his chair and opening his robe.

I stood up, wiping my mouth, and gave Stanley a kiss on the lips. My nipples were hard and I opened my robe for Yosh to see. His cock bounced in front of him, and I craved for him to be in my butt while he did his finger magic on my clit. Instead, as I walked to his end of the table, he put a hand on my shoulder, and gently pushed me to my knees. I took Yosh in my mouth as eagerly as I took Stanley, but tried to make better eye contact.

I looked up at Yosh, and pinched my nipples while I continued to suck him. His tool throbbed in my mouth. I was starting to learn what worked for Yosh. He obviously knew what worked for me. Like his brother, Yosh didn't interfere with the blowjob I was giving him. He took a little longer to come, but when he did, it was more than a mouthful. I swallowed, licked my lips, and then he sent a stream of come across my face. I wiped come from my cheek into my mouth, licked my fingers, and stood up.

"Nicely done, Barbara. Thank you," Yosh said. "Would you like some coffee?"

The three of us sat in our own chairs at the table and ate in silence. I was starting to wonder if I had done something wrong, or if they finally had their fill of me. It was only Saturday morning, and Ken wasn't expecting me back until Sunday night. Stanley finished eating, first, and excused himself from the table without a word.

I heard the shower a few minutes later.

"Are you okay?" Yosh asked.

I nodded that I was, and took another bite of delicious bacon.

"Are you still having a good time?" Yosh added.

I nodded again, finishing a small glass of grapefruit juice.

"Do you want to continue in our little adventure this weekend?" Yosh said.

"It's been fun so far," I said, finishing a piece of toast with jam. "What did you have in mind, next?"

Yosh pointed to a fancy paper bag on an end table. I walked over and looked inside the bag. A small, unopened make-up kit barely covered a patent leather leash and matching collar.

"What's this?" I asked.

"You're outfit this morning. We thought you might like to go for a walk. Get some fresh air," Yosh smiled.

"Is there more to it?" I asked.

"No, I believe that's it. At least for this morning," Yosh replied.

"You're kidding, right?" I asked. I didn't mind walking around naked in front of Ken's friends and acquaintances, and I felt perfectly comfortable walking around naked in front of the Fetish Brothers, but in public? I was pretty sure Ken wasn't interested in bailing his young wife out of jail for indecent exposure or lewd conduct. But, Yosh wasn't kidding.

"No," Yosh said. "Is there a problem?"

"Other than the obvious, I suppose not," I said, still thinking he was bluffing. "May I take my shower, now?"

"Of course, my dear," Yosh said. "Please clean yourself thoroughly, and feel free to express yourself with the make-up afterward."

I wasn't sure why I thought they were going to let me take a shower alone. No sooner had I turned on the water, than they were both on either side of me, covering me in soap suds. Stanley fucked my pussy hard from behind as I bent over to take Yosh's cock in my mouth. Stanley wasted no time coming, though, and turned me around in time to shoot his come all over my face. Yosh, having developed a fondness for my butt, opted to fill my ass with come instead of coming on my face. Stanley cleaned himself while Yosh cleaned me. A few moments later, Stanley stepped out of the shower, leaving me alone with his brother.

"He has to make a few calls for today's activities," Yosh said, explaining his brother's departure.

"Today's activities require phone calls?" I asked, stroking Yosh's soapy cock while pretending to clean it.

"Coordination," Yosh answered, his cock quickly regaining its girth in my hand. "Fortunate that you enjoy the taste of come so much, Barbara." He gently pushed down on one of my shoulders, I squatted in front of him, and took him in my mouth.

When Yosh came, he simply smiled as I swallowed. He didn't make a noise or a contorted face. Just an approving smile. I had a strange feeling of pride wash over me, and held his cock in my mouth as I looked up at him, letting him know I was willing to suck more. He pulled me up and kissed me on the lips, which always turns me on after blowing someone.

"Thank you, Barbara, but I think it's time to dry off and go for a walk," Yosh said, turning off the water.

I decided to go a little heavy on the eye make-up. I wasn't sure what, exactly, they had in mind, but figured if there were any way to disguise myself, it would have to be with some make-up. When I finished, I looked slutty, but hot. The lipstick was a little darker than what I wore when I left Aunt Dori's, and had a cherry flavor to it. I decided to put some on my hard nipples, careful not to extend beyond the edge of the areola. I brushed my hair back and tied it into a classy ponytail with a scrunchy I found in the same toiletry bag where I found the toothbrush and toothpaste. I put the collar on and found it surprisingly comfortable. It wasn't a choker, but just a regular collar, and it fit around my neck without hanging loose or being too tight. I clipped the leash to the collar and stepped out of the bathroom into the living area.

"How do I look?" I asked, jokingly modeling the leash and collar.

"Perfect," Stanley said, approvingly. Again, I felt a strange feeling of pride, as if I had done something good and my master approved. I couldn't believe how wet my pussy had become, and I had just gotten out of the shower. There was no hiding the smell of my sex. It wasn't a bad smell, but it pretty much screamed that I was in heat and was ready to get fucked.

Again, the Fetish Brothers approved. And again, I felt like I had done something that met or exceeded their approval and was eager to do more.

"Almost forgot," Stanley said as he handed me my high-heeled sandals. I was accepting the fact that wherever we were going, I was going barefoot. Not that I don't like walking around barefoot. I actually prefer it, although thanks to Ken, I was getting good at walking around in heels, too. The sidewalk was either going to be cold, hot, or rough, and I had just made sure my feet were as soft and pretty as they could be for this weekend. I was relieved that I was allowed to wear the shoes.

The Fetish Brothers were dressed as if they just finished a photoshoot for GQ magazine. No suits this time, but still, very expensively dressed. Yosh walked to a closet and pulled out a large box. He opened the box and pulled out a short, white trenchcoat. I looked at my nipples and asked if they wanted me to wipe off the lipstick. Without saying a word, they both approached me, and each took a breast in their hands and a nipple in their mouths.

Stanley bit my left nipple while Yosh gently chewed on my right until the lipstick was transferred to their mouths. They each took out handkerchiefs and wiped their mouths before folding them and tucking them away.

"Do you have any idea how hot I am right now?" I asked. They just looked at me and smiled, and Yosh held open the coat. I slid into the coat and realized it must have been expensive, but also that it fit me perfectly.

The bottom came to just above the knee. Two large buttons and a belt secured the coat around my waist. Despite being a trenchcoat and covering up my breasts and butt, there would be no doubt that I was completely naked underneath. Which, as it turned out, was the look the Fetish Brothers were going for. The bottom front opened with each step I took, providing an easy view of my hairless pussy, even if only for a split second at a time.

Yosh held the end of the leash as we stepped into the elevator. Stanley parted the bottom front of my coat and ran a finger across my wet sex. He placed the finger in my mouth, and then his, and I fought the urge to grab his crotch.

"Delicious," Stanley said.

"Just like you," I said, really wanting to get on with it. I wasn't sure if they were putting something in my food, in my drink, or if they were doing some sort of subliminal messaging, but my new-found sex addiction was stuck in overdrive. As much as I'd been fucked over the past eighteen hours - and orgasms too many to count - I thought I should be craving coffee, or a Coke, or pizza. Something other than a cock in my mouth, pussy, and butt. But, cock was exactly what I craved.