Barb vs. The Fetish Brothers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Barbara," Yosh said. "You may select someone to pleasure you, now."

I looked at his half-erect dick and thought about finding somewhere I could lay on my back. I really wanted him to do me up the butt while he thumbed my clit again. I really liked that.

"Someone besides me, Barbara," Yosh said, reading my mind. "I will pleasure you many more times back at the hotel."

I looked around the room. Several plush couches and chaise longues were scattered along the walls, while some were in the middle of the room, usually centered on an area rug sporadically placed throughout the room. The rugs were soft under my bare feet, and Yosh guided me to one of the couches. He invited me to sit next to him, and Stanley soon joined us, sitting next to me.

The three of us looked around and watched as dozens of half-naked people engaged in various forms of sexual intercourse. I was fascinated.

One girl in a collar barely looked eighteen, but Stanley assured me she was nineteen going on thirty, and that her name was Jean. A regular ward, and the daughter of her leash holder, Jean was being fucked hard by two of the largest dicks I'd ever seen. The gifted owners of those cocks were on leashes of their own, and equally large. They reminded me of giants. They held Jean between them, one facing her and one behind her. The one facing her held her up by her butt while she tried to lock her ankles behind his waist. The one behind her held her up by being "in" her butt. They stood practically motionless while she jockeyed up and down between them, impaling herself on their giant dicks. She looked so small compared to the men fucking her. As I watched, I realized we were about the same size, although she may have had bigger boobs. She had fire-red hair instead of blonde, and pretty blue eyes, when she showed them. Her eyes were closed most of the time. I didn't blame her. The mix of pain and pleasure from those huge cocks must have been overwhelming.

Stanley leaned over and whispered, "Would you like to be next?"

I always wondered what guys felt as their brains triggered an erection. I think I felt that right then, as I could swear I felt my clit swell.

"I don't know," I answered barely audible. "They're awfully big."

"As big is your husband, I suspect," Stanley said. "Maybe bigger?"

"Maybe," I said as I watched Jean allow the giants to take over the pace. Jean was already spent. She may as well have been a toy fuck doll to those brutes. I didn't think I'd be able to take two cocks that size at the same time.

"I might have to work up to that," I said, nodding at Jean being placed in one position after another.

"Very well, Barbara," Stanley said. "There is someone I'd like you to meet, if you're interested."

Like I had a choice. I really missed my butt plug.

Stanley stood up and practically teased me with his erection. He pretended to tug at the leash, and I responded by trying to walk like a model on a catwalk. Yosh immediately approved. "That's the spirit, Barbara," Yosh said with a huge grin. I think I was starting to like Yosh a little more than Stanley, although Stanley had better tasting come and fucked harder. Yosh was a little more easy-going, and less intense. Maybe which one I liked better changed with the mood.

We walked to a chaise longue where a man easily in his early thirties was fucking one woman in the ass and then withdrawing every few seconds to be sucked by another. The woman being fucked in the ass wore a collar and leash, and looked familiar. The one sucking his dirty cock did not.

As we walked closer, the woman doing the cocksucking stopped and stood up next to the man fucking the other woman in the ass. The woman on all fours pulled forward and immediately spun around to take the man's cock in her mouth. She sucked on his cock as if it was the best thing she'd ever tasted.

Stanley held out his hand to the man getting an incredible blow job and introduced me to Stephan and his wife Sophia. When I asked who the girl was with the collar, Stephan acted as if he had almost forgotten she was there. "Oh, her?" Stephan said. "I forget her name. I believe she's an anchor on one of the local news stations."

"Is she your ward?" I asked, not sure if I were breaking protocol of some sort.

"For this weekend, yes," Stephan answered, gesturing for me to move closer to him. "Her husband found her misbehaving, so he loaned her to us for the weekend for the explicit purpose of fucking her senseless."

"Looks like it's working," I said.

Stephan smiled at me and then handed Sophia the news anchor's leash. Sophia and the newswoman walked to another couch where three black men on leashes waited like a pack of dogs. The black men were on the news anchor in seconds, filling her mouth, pussy and ass with their long, black dicks. The news anchor looked at me momentarily before her eyes rolled back in her head. Her toes curled through the first of what would be many orgasms on that couch.

"Now, it's working," Stephan said.

He reached out and caressed my breasts, my shoulders, and my arms. As he moved around me, touching me, his erect cock smeared pre-come on my legs. He lifted my hair and kissed the back of my neck, and then my shoulders. My nipples ached to be bitten and sucked.

Stephan reached down to my sex and inserted a finger.

"Very wet, Barbara," Stephan said. He withdrew his finger and brought it to his nose, and then his mouth. He nodded to Yosh and Stanley. "Shall we get started, then?"

Stanley turned me to face the three of them and Yosh motioned for me to squat down in front of them. I did as instructed. Without having to tell me, I took them in my mouth, one at a time, until their cocks were slick and ready to fuck.

Stanley led me to the nearby chaise longue and motioned for me to sit on Yosh's cock. Despite not remembering the maidservants squeezing any lubricant up my butt, Yosh's helmet slipped into my anus effortlessly. I gasped as I lowered myself completely onto him.

Stephan straddled the long chair and positioned himself between my legs, lifting my feet to his face. He had a thing for feet, too. When he entered my pussy, he felt exactly like my husband. Stephan kissed my feet, my ankles, my calves, and then leaned in to suck on my breasts before kissing me on the mouth. Our tongues danced around each other as he fucked me.

Yosh moved his hips in rhythm with Stephan's thrusts. They fucked me like that for almost five minutes, with Stephan and I kissing passionately the entire time. My hands - which must have been clawing at Stephan's back - were pulled out and away, and then filled with a swollen shaft in each. The one on my left was familiar - Stanley. The one on my right was not at all familiar, and I wasn't even sure I was holding a cock until I looked at it. My fingers and thumb could barely close halfway around it. I stroked both cocks as best I could, though, while Stephan and I kissed.

Someone reached for my left foot while another reached for my right. I could feel their warm breath on the soles of my bare feet, followed by the wetness of their mouths as they sucked on my toes.

Stephan broke our kiss and moved back while continuing to thrust his full length inside me. I could feel the sweat forming between my back and Yosh's stomach. This was a pleasurable workout for both of us. I briefly wondered who was enjoying it more as my legs began to shake from the onset of my orgasm. Apparently, me.

I let out a moan and a gasp as Stephan completely withdrew his cock from my gaped pussy, and then thrust it back in all the way, and then did it again. I just wanted him to stay inside me. I wanted to feel his shaft pulse and throb as he filled my sex with his seed. Yosh must have read my mind because I soon felt the warmth of his come fill my bowels and seep around his shaft. I ground my bottom onto his shaft a little longer and then felt my body being lifted into Stephan's arms as Yosh's brother took Yosh's place.

Stanley slid up my bottom even easier than Yosh. Stanley was less particular about his timing with Stephan, and their cocks pistoned into me at differing paces.

The beast of a man in my right hand held my hand with his left and stroked his tool faster while reaching for my right breast with his right. He gently cupped my entire breast in his hand and squeezed.

Someone else took Stanley's place in my left hand. The long, black cock reminded me of Ken's roommate, Deek. I looked at him, to see if it was Deek, but it wasn't. Handsome, completely hairless except for his eyebrows, but it wasn't Deek. Behind him, Yosh was taking a standing bath with the help of two maidservants. Yosh looked at me and grinned.

My left foot was lowered and placed on a warm cock which was as wide as my forearm. I hoped that cock would find it's way into my pussy, next.

My right foot was lowered onto someone's breasts before being returned to their mouth. I hadn't looked at whomever was bathing my right foot in saliva until then, and was surprised to see an incredibly sexy woman looking back at me with all of my toes in her mouth. She was gorgeous, and at first glance, she looked just like Nicole Kidman, but with bigger boobs. She wore a collar and a leash, too, but I couldn't see her leash holder. She really had a thing for feet, though. She rubbed my wet toes over her hardened nipples, and even lowered my foot to her wet, trimmed pussy - not to fuck herself with my foot, but to rub her pussy on my toes before bringing my foot back to her mouth.

I became increasingly aware of the fart noises coming from my butt and pussy as Stanley and Stephan fucked me harder. Stephan's face and chest were dripping with sweat. I couldn't tell how much of the sweat on my chest was his or my own. I imagined Stephan must have been a marathon runner, as he showed no signs of slowing. He had incredible stamina, too.

I tightened my pussy around his shaft as best I could, but I seemed to only be tightening around Stanley's throbbing manhood in my butt.

The man beast on my right suddenly squeezed my hand tight around his shaft and sent a stream of come across my face. The long, black cock in my left hand spurted twice across my face and breasts.

Stephan pulled back and shot long streams up my stomach to my neck. My pussy stayed open and I could feel the cool air enter my gaped sex. The gentleman worshiping my left foot opted to come all over my left calf and foot. In a matter of seconds, four men had done their best to cover me in come.

The woman on my right foot waited for Stephan to back away, and then quickly dropped between my legs and lapped at my open pussy.

Stanley lifted me up and let his cock pop out of my butt and into the woman's mouth. She sucked for over a minute, and then, satisfied that she drained Stanley's balls sufficiently, she returned to lapping at my pussy. Two more women approached from my left and right and rubbed the splattered come over the dry areas of my skin, before each taking a nipple in their mouths. Another woman leaned over me and kissed me on the mouth before kissing and licking my face and neck.

The woman licking my pussy inserted three fingers inside me, found my G-spot, and finger-fucked me better than I had ever been finger-fucked before. Then, she added a fourth finger. Her mouth was relentless on my clit, and the women sucking and biting my nipples squeezed and groped at my body as my orgasm was building. When the woman working her magic between my legs inserted her entire fist in my pussy, I yelped.

And I came.

The woman kissing my face backed away for a moment, as if to give me some air. The two women latched to my breasts also backed away. The woman between my legs withdrew her hand from my stretched sex, and kissed my clit one more time before stepping off the chaise longue.

The woman that had been kissing and licking my face stepped on the chaise longue and straddled my head. She placed a pillow under my neck, allowing my head to tilt back in a perfect position for my mouth to lick her sex as she lowered herself on me.

Her pussy was full of come, and it practically poured into my mouth as I parted her lips with my tongue. Had Yosh been fucking her from behind while she kissed me? The come tasted just like him, making me lap at her swollen cunt even more.

My body was exhausted, but I was comfortable. I still had energy to lick this woman's pussy, and she made it pleasurable for me, too. I looked up past her small, pert breasts and could see that she could have been a runway model. Her body was tall and lean, but not skinny. She was tan, but without tan lines, and everything about her screamed money. If she wasn't someone's trophy wife, she was someone's trophy ex-wife.

Her butt felt incredible in my hands as she gyrated on my mouth. I could tell I was doing things right when her breasts starting heaving and her legs starting shaking. The same feeling came over me as I brought her to orgasm as when I brought Ken or anyone else to orgasm with my mouth. Pride? Satisfaction? Some level of dominance?

She stayed pressed to my mouth until her slow spasms came to a stop, and then she stepped off the chaise longue.

I looked down to see I that was an impressive mess. I reeked of sex. I was actually a little thirsty, and really wanted a shower and a nap.

I sat up quickly and immediately regretted it. I was dizzy. I felt drunk, and weak.

Yosh steadied me, and Stanley directed the maidservants to help me to my feet. A few steps off the area rug, they began gently scrubbing me from head to toe. I wasn't expecting the douche or enema, and was genuinely embarrassed as they administered both in front of everyone. Their execution had the precision of seasoned medical staff, though, and I managed to maintain some dignity. They followed up the standing bath with a type of body lotion that smelled like coconut oil.

Holding my leash, Stanley led me to a fresh couch, away from the others. A manservant wheeled in a covered tray of hors d'oeuvres, and a pitcher of cucumber water. I ate like I hadn't eaten in days. Everything was delicious, and my lightheaded feeling was completely gone.

My skin felt incredible, and my hair was full and allowed to be naturally wavy. Before eating, I really thought I was ready to leave, even after being cleaned up so thoroughly.

The Fetish Brothers knew what they were doing, though, and after a brief respite with some food and water, I found renewed energy. I was ready for more.

In hindsight, I wondered if they had put something in the water, as I don't usually perk up so quickly. Nor was I usually so talkative.

"How often do you do this sort of thing?

Are any of these people regulars?

If I come back, will I have to wear a collar and leash?

How do you know nobody has any communicable diseases?

Is there anything these people don't do?

What's the wildest thing you've ever seen at one of these parties?

What's DVDA?" I went on and on.

Yosh smiled at me and tried to answer the questions in the order that I asked them.

They didn't do this sort of thing very often. Sometimes twice a year, and sometimes every few years. Several of the people were regulars, and some switched between leash wearers and leash holders between visits. I would likely not be coming back for many years, but when I did, I would be invited to be a leash holder. They knew everything about each of their guests, but Yosh wouldn't elaborate on how. Their guests were free to do whatever they wanted as long as it did not involve permanent injury or harm. Their staff was clinically trained, and everything provided at these events had purpose. I took that to mean health food, but I later learned anti-oxidants, and antibiotics were part of it, too, as a precautionary measure. Most of the guests were asked to visit their doctors after such an event to make sure any and all health concerns were addressed as soon as possible. My guess was sepsis concerns.

Yosh didn't think anything he had seen was wild. Only beautiful and invigorating. DVDA, it turns out, was double-vaginal, double-anal. I asked how such a thing was even possible, but he assured me it was.

"No thanks," was all I could think to say.

We talked for awhile longer, and a freshly-cleaned Stanley joined us. I realized that I was starting to get used to being naked and being around other mostly naked people. Both of their shafts seemed to be in a perpetual state of semi-erectness; ready, but not uncomfortable.

"So, what do you think, Barbara?" Stanley asked.

"About...?" I asked back.

"The experience so far," Stanley answered, slightly perturbed.

"I think this is the most bizarre thing I've ever seen," I admitted. "I don't know how your know these people, but it seems you have friends in high places. And, who knew there were so many good-looking freaks out there?"

"Barbara, you need to understand," Stanley said. "These people aren't freaks. They are beautiful in their own way, and wish to enjoy each other's beauty in several capacities. I know very little about feet other than what I consider pretty and what I consider not pretty. I consider your feet very pretty, and enjoy looking at them, kissing them, and sliding myself between them. Does that make me a freak?"

"I suppose not," I lied.

"Yosh would like to kiss your beautiful buttocks as much as he'd like to fuck that little hole of yours in between. Does that make him a freak?" Stanley asked.

"No," I answered, honestly.

"Some men would love to look up at your womanhood as you emptied your bladder on their faces. Others would welcome your feces on their foreheads. And still others would like nothing more than to watch you get covered in semen from two, four, or even a dozen men," Stanley said, standing up from where he had been sitting. "And those of us that are a little more reserved," Stanley pointed at his fully erect cock. "We'd be satisfied with a well-executed blow job."

He didn't have to tell me twice.

Sucking Stanley's cock put me back on track, and I felt more alert as I looked around the room looking for someone to "share" myself with, as Stanley put it. There were a few older women on leashes around me, and I don't think I observed any of them without a cock in their mouths for more than a few minutes, but I'm pretty sure everyone knew I was the best cocksucker in the house.

As for who was the best fuck, I had no idea. At least not on the girl side. On the guy side, Stephan had my vote. Yosh told me Stephan had actually fucked me non-stop for forty-five minutes. He felt incredible the entire time. He was a good kisser, too. His wife, Sophia, was very lucky.

Yosh indicated that our break was over, and Stanley pulled me to my feet. We walked as a trio to several of the chaise longues and couches in the room, stopping long enough for me to blow a leash holder, or let someone on a leash get in a fast fuck and withdraw before coming in my pussy. I lost track of how many cocks I sucked and loads I swallowed after the first ten. The maidservants did their best to keep up, but I was pretty sure some of the cocks were fresh out of someone else's pussy. I didn't care.

Eventually, we came to the last couch where three black guys were on leashes held by a very short, very young looking white woman. If I hadn't known better, I would have sworn she was still in high school. Stanley assured me she was in her late twenties, but of all the things he said that day, I didn't really believe that.

I recognized one of the black men. I winked at him, and his cock twitched in response.

"You want to get filled up before you go?" the young woman asked.

"Sure," I said. "If it's okay with you..." I looked at Stanley and Yosh. They nodded.

"They've been wanting to fuck you all day," the young woman said. "Ever since you walked in, they've been wanting a piece of that big ass of yours."