Barb vs. The Fetish Brothers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy was instantly wet. I couldn't think of anything to say, though. Their cocks weren't very thick, but they were incredibly long... and erect. I was turned on thinking of how much I turned them on.

"They're not much for blowjobs, though," the young woman said. "Mind if two of them work one of your holes at the same time? Pussy or ass?"

"Pussy," I said without hesitation.

She let go of the leashes and the black men approached me. I wasn't sure, but I think two of them were professional basketball players. The third, might have been a baseball player. He certainly had the butt for it.

Before the three men blocked my view, I observed the young woman bending over and taking Stanley in her mouth as Yosh moved behind her.

I had been with black guys before. Despite what most girls says about them being well hung, what I noticed most is that they don't say much. They just get on with it. These three were no different. I sucked each one in turn, but not nearly as long as I would have liked. The three of them seemed to really like the feel of my body. They took their time running their hands over my arms, shoulders, back, butt, boobs, stomach, legs... they touched and kissed every inch of me. The baseball player was the thickest of the three, and I wasn't sure how much more dick would fit in my pussy alongside his. He sat down, and I bent over to lick his shaft wet with saliva. I turned around and took my time as I lowered myself onto him. The other guys watched as I guided his helmet past my rectum. Once he was inside, I placed my relatively small feet on his knees and waited for the other two to join in. He was bigger than I thought, and despite being loosened up down there over the last hour or so, it was still a tight fit. I moved slowly, taking a few inches inside me, and the then moving my hips up before doing it again. I looked at the two men taking in the view, and watched as their long cocks stiffened and angled upward.

I wondered if they were as comfortable as the Fetish Brothers, having their cocks sliding alongside each other inside a pussy. Luckily, the basketball players were not Ken's size. Deek's size, maybe. Deek had the perfect dick for butt sex; long but not very thick. I used my forearm as the measurement for what was long and what was thick. If I held your balls in my hand and the head of your dick touched the inside of my elbow, you were long. If I held your balls and I couldn't see my forearm underneath, you were thick. As I reached for the ballsacks of the two men on either side of me, they were both definitely long.

I stroked the basketball players as the baseball player held my butt and guided me up and down on his shaft. He was strong and his hands supported me like he did this every day. The first basketball player moved in between my legs, rubbed the head of his dick up and down along my slit, and then eased himself in.

The second basketball player moved behind the first, and for a moment, I thought he was going to start fucking the first basketball player's butt. Instead, the first basketball player leaned into me, pushing me back against the baseball player beneath me. I felt the second basketball player's cock struggle to find its way inside my pussy, but then he was in. Both of them were in my pussy, fucking me slowly. There was no room for either to reach down and rub my clit, so if I was going to come, it was going to be from fucking only.

The first basketball player began kissing me and used his hands to squeeze my breasts and pinch my nipples. The second held my legs back, causing my pretty feet to dangle invitingly. It didn't take long for someone to put my toes in their mouth. Cocks were placed in my hands, and I stroked them lovingly.

The first basketball player wasn't nearly as good a kisser as Stephan, but kissing must not have been his thing. Licking, however... he used his wide tongue to lick my face, neck, and ears.

A small hand gently wedged itself between my stomach and the stomach of the first basketball player. It carefully worked it's way lower to my hairless mound, and then lower still to my clit. I looked over to see the black guys' leash holder looking at me. She looked even younger up close. And almost scary. From the back, she might have looked fifteen. From the front, though, she looked at least my age, if not a few years older. Her nose, eyebrow, and nipples were pierced. She looked at me, blankly, and then smiled as if recognizing an old friend. Very weird girl, but a very appreciated girl. Her fingers found my clit and teased, pressed, and squeezed. She was going to make me come faster than I expected.

The basketball players fucked me with long, varying thrusts while the baseball player found his own rhythm in my butt. I was sure I was going to have bruises on my breasts from the first basketball player squeezing them so hard, but it wasn't painful. I figured I would have similar bruises on my butt, but a few hours later, no bruises would be found.

When I realized it was the Fetish Brothers worshiping my feet, it triggered a mental orgasm as well as a physical one. My stomach, legs, and calf muscles convulsed as I came hard. That was apparently all everyone else needed to know it was time to let loose. Within seconds of each other, the cocks in my pussy spasmed and filled me with come as the cock in my butt released a substantial amount of come in my bowels. Hands were placed on mine holding the shafts I had been stroking, and first the left and then the right held my head so they could jerk off and come in my mouth. My feet were abandoned and Yosh and Stanley took their places on either side of me to feed me their cocks as well. The must have been edging themselves for quite awhile because both filled my mouth with come within seconds of the helmets reaching my tongue.

The basketball players withdrew and I could feel their come pour from my pussy, down the crack of my ass, and likely onto the baseball player's balls.

The baseball player moved his hands from my butt to my tits as the young woman straddled my stomach. Her pussy was hairless, like mine, but was also decorated with small, elaborate tattoos and a pierced clit. She moved up and placed one bare foot on one side of my head, just missing the baseball players face. She brought her other foot to the other side of my face and squatted down.

I wondered what it would be like to lick a pierced clit and stuck out my tongue, anticipating the taste of her sex.

What I got instead, was a face full and mouthful of piss. As the flood of piss left her pussy, she reached down and grabbed a handful of my hair and forced my mouth up to her gushing cunt. I could barely breath, and her warm stream of piss continued to fill my mouth. I gasped, swallowed, choked, and swallowed some more. I realized the less I resisted, the less she pulled my hair, so I stopped resisting. She let go of my hair and I lapped at her while she rubbed her sex all over my face.

My nipples were inexplicably hard, and the baseball player pinched them so hard, I thought they were going to be bruised for a week. My nipples weren't the only things getting hard, as the baseball player in my butt was getting ready for round two.

The maidservants were already finishing up with the basketball players and getting ready to start on the Fetish Brothers.

Stanley tugged at my leash, and I pulled myself up and off of the thick, black shaft in my butt.

"Sorry," I said to the baseball player. "I really liked that, but it looks like I have to go."

He just nodded at me, and then his leash holder took my place on his big dick. She looked at me blankly, again, only to suddenly change her expression to that of recognition and a smile.

Yes, she was freakier than the Fetish Brothers.

"Time to get cleaned up a little more thoroughly, Barbara," Stanley said.

He led me out of the room, and as I looked around, I wondered how many more times I would have been fucked if we stayed any longer. Yosh followed behind me, no doubt enjoying the view. I was still covered in piss and come, and I wondered how long they were going to let me walk around like that. After a few more disorienting turns in the mansion, we came to an indoor pool and sauna.

Yosh reached up and removed the leash from the collar. Stanley then removed the collar and motioned for me to follow him. Several small in-ground hot tubs surrounded a larger pool in the middle of the room. He pointed to one of the small hot tubs and directed me to get in.

The water was unbelievably hot. Yosh held my arm as the steam was overwhelming. An overhead fan came on, creating a slight breeze and clearing the mist over us. Stanley entered the hot tub bay to my left, and when he was sure I wasn't going to pass out, Yosh entered the one to my right.

Four naked maidservants entered the room and entered Stanley and Yosh's tubs, two each.

Three naked manservants entered a few minutes later. All three entered my tub.

The manservants and maidservants had a collection of soaps, shampoos, washcloths, and grooming products at their disposal. Like me, they were hairless from the neck down. Like everyone else in the orgy room, they were beautiful. They all could have been models. In fact, I think one of the men was a model for the cologne I bought Ken, recently. Even his cock was gorgeous. The other two men were late twenties, nicely-equipped, and semi-erect.

Unlike the clothed servants in the other room, it appeared these servants would be providing sexual services in some form as part of the cleansing process. The women in the tubs with the Fetish Brothers were already taking turns giving them head.

Whatever they mixed with the water seemed to make me a little more buoyant than normal. The three manservants stepped into the tub and immediately set to cleaning my body from head to toe - with a twist. One of them decided he would fuck me while the other two lightly scrubbed my face, neck, arms, and legs. I didn't mind. He was gorgeous. He wasn't especially well-hung, and neither were the other two, but he was certainly pretty to look at.

Bubbles simultaneously formed on the surface of all of the tubs as the water jets kicked in. I looked over at Yosh and one woman was behind him, washing his hair and rubbing his temples while another was facing away from him and obviously bouncing on his cock.

Stanley had one maidservant's breasts in his face while the other dipped her head beneath the bubbles for an underwater blowjob.

The handsome servant plowing my pussy came after maybe ten minutes of steady fucking, but was immediately replaced with the manservant on my right. As handsome as they were, and as good as they felt inside me, I didn't come. I came close several times, but it was almost like they intentionally stopped short of allowing me to release. The same couldn't be said for them, though. I wasn't sure how long I was in that pool. I guessed about an hour as all three took turns coming inside me at least twice.

At least, I thought they came inside me.

When the jets stopped and the bubbles subsided, they walked me out of the tub to a massage table that had been wheeled out a few minutes earlier.

I looked over at Yosh, and he was on his stomach with his face in a downward-facing donut pillow. One of the maidservants had her face buried between his butt cheeks. The other rubbed lotion on his back.

Stanley was on his back, and the winner of the underwater blowjob award was still giving him head. The other maidservant rubbed cream on his face and neck, and provided what looked like a deep tissue massage on his shoulders and chest.

I decided to lay on my back, first.

All three naked manservants busily covered me in oils and creams, and even touched up the polish on my fingernails and toenails. I was just a little disappointed that they weren't going down on me. I knew Yosh or Stanley would most likely fuck me on the way to the hotel, and if not on the way, shortly thereafter.

Front side complete, they motioned for me to turn over. That's when things got interesting.

The massage felt great at first, but when one of them fingered my butt hole, I instinctively raised my butt up from the table. His finger became two, then three. Another hand made its way to my pussy. Meanwhile, another pair of hands continued what would have been considered a legitimate massage.

The hand on my pussy, wet from whatever oils or creams they were using on me, eventually settled on my swollen clit. I gasped into the opening of the donut pillow.

"Fuck my ass!" I begged. I didn't want to wait for the ride back to the hotel.

Fingers were removed from my butt hole, and I could feel one of the manservants get on the table with me. He raised my butt up higher, and pushed down on the small of my back. His warm breath on my butt cheeks almost sent me over the edge. His tongue in my butt, though, took me the rest of the way. I came hard. The hand on my pussy didn't stop, though, and all I could do is make what was probably hilarious orgasm faces in the donut pillow as my body involuntarily convulsed. When the tongue was replaced with a rigid cock, I smiled.

I felt the table shift.

Whomever had been working on my legs, calves, and feet walked around to the head of the table and worked on my shoulders. His cock was erect and angled upward, teasing my face as he pushed down on my back.

The table shifted again.

"I want to suck that cock," I said, quietly. The manservant massaging my shoulders shifted and brought his cock to my lips. He held my head firmly in the opened pillow and pushed his helmet in my mouth. He gyrated his hips to make sure he was fucking every part of my mouth. He thrust a few times, then withdrew before thrusting again.

The manservant in my butt stopped and it felt like someone else had joined us on the table. And then, I felt a second cock being pushed into my butt hole. I wasn't smiling anymore. I think I might have been in shock. I never had two cocks in my butt at the same time. A definite first. As one of them resumed massaging my clit, I realized it wouldn't be the last. The two in my butt stayed in sync as they pushed only a few inches in me, stretching my little butt hole wider than ever. I thought it would have hurt more than it did, but there certainly was a little pain. They went slow, though, and after a few minutes, it didn't hurt at all.

I sucked harder at the cock in my mouth, and wished he would just face fuck me hard - the way Stanley would - and give me the mouthful of come that I was suddenly craving. Instead, he withdrew completely, and walked away.

I started to raise my head, and one of them pushed it back into the pillow. The table shifted again, and what I could only imagine was the cock I had I just been sucking was placed at my wet slit. The three of them adjusted their footing and then the third cock was inside me.

I closed my eyes as they rode me like some kind of circus act. The one in my pussy was barely pushing four or five inches inside me, but it was enough. The other two in my butt were dipping just a little deeper. The hand on my clit stopped rubbing, pressed hard, and then started rubbing again. It did that several more times, and I thought I was going to scream. They were building me up for a mind-blowing orgasm.

I opened my eyes to see a familiar cock in front of my face. I wasn't sure if it was Stanley's or Yosh's but pressure on the back of my head relaxed for a moment as one of the Fetish Brothers took over holding me in position. I opened my mouth as the wet helmet rubbed against my nose and lips.

Definitely Stanley.

Stanley fucked my face hard and fast. His stamina was incredible, as was the stamina of the three manservants fucking my butt and pussy. The table wiggled but they seemed confident it would hold the weight, and the circus act that was ensuing. I couldn't remember when I had been fucked so hard for so long. It must have been ten or fifteen minutes, but time flew as my orgasm reached the boiling point.

I tried not to bite Stanleys' cock as I came.

My whole body convulsed, my toes curled, and my butt ached as it tried to clench around the cocks inside me.

Stanley had been holding off, and seeing that I had finally climaxed, allowed his seed to fill my mouth. I slurped and sucked what I could, but because of the angle, most of it just dribbled down his shaft to his balls.

One by one, the three behind me withdrew and helped me to lay flat on my stomach. After a more relaxing and less sensual massage that almost put me to sleep, the manservants helped me to my feet and back into the tub.

The rest of the time in that room was all business. They cleaned me, again, and a fully-clothed Yosh handed me a fancy department store shopping bag. A maidservant beckoned me to follow her into a carpeted dressing room with mirrors all around. It was easily ten times the size of any dressing room I had been in at any store. I opened the bag to find a blouse, skirt, jacket, and heels. No bra. No underwear, of course.

I wasn't at all surprised to find the outfit fit perfectly. One of the maidservants brushed my hair into a ponytail, not unlike the one I had earlier. Another had me hold still while she applied the barest amount of makeup to my face and neck. I guess the collar left an unexpected mark.

When the maidservants escorted me out of the dressing room, I realized I was standing in the main foyer of the mansion. Yosh, and now a fully-dressed Stanley were waiting for me.

"Time to go?" I asked, trying not to sound too disappointed.

"Time to go," Yosh answered.

The horse and carriage greeted us just outside the front entrance. The driver continued the pomp and circumstance of holding my hand as I stepped into the carriage, bowing his head, and tipping his hat.

Stanley and Yosh were uncomfortably silent, and I couldn't help but notice the ride leaving their estate wasn't nearly as bumpy as the riding coming. After a short while, the carriage stopped, we stepped out, and we walked along the same path as we had hours before. It felt less special being clothed. For a brief moment, I forgot that I wasn't wearing a collar, and was expecting to feel a tug at any second. Instead, Stanley and Yosh let me walk ahead of them, and called out left or right as we made our way back to the limousine.

On the ride back to the hotel, Stanley provided another glass of Scotch. I accepted, but nursed it the entire time.

I behaved myself on the elevator ride up to their floor. They did, too.

Even after the Scotch, I wasn't feeling particular horny. Hungry, yes. Wanting to fuck, not so much.

Still, I wondered if I had violated some rule with the Fetish Brothers, or if they were as sexually exhausted as I. I was still willing to have sex with them if they still desired me, but the bitch in heat that showed up the day before had cooled down.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked as they opened the door to their suite.

"Not at all!" Yosh said with an assuring smile. "Quite the contrary. You performed marvelously."

"So, why aren't you two all over me?" I asked, unbuttoning one extra button of the blouse.

"Do you want us to be, Barbara?" Stanley asked.

"Well, yes," I admitted.

"Aren't you hungry for some actual food?" Stanley asked.

"I could certainly eat," I said.

"We feel the same way," Yosh said. "I, for one, am famished."

"So, let's eat," Stanley said. "We can resume whatever you would like to do after."

I nodded and sat on one end of a couch while Stanley went to call Chef Pierre. Yosh offered another glass of Scotch.

"Could I maybe have some water?" I asked. Yosh nodded, and returned with an ice-filled glass. I held the glass and seemed to have a flashback of the wide cock I could barely get my hand around. Yosh took a seat in an overstuffed chair across from me, and just smiled at me.