Barb vs. The Fetish Brothers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is something wrong, Barbara?" Yosh asked. "You barely had a drop of your water."

"No, I'm fine... I think," I answered. I was daydreaming, I thought. Most of the ice had melted in my glass. I drank several sips. Tap water. Not the cucumber water delight I enjoyed earlier.

Pierre wheeled in the meal cart to the dining room, set the table, and left without saying a word.

Three chairs and three place settings were arranged elegantly, with me sitting on side, and the Fetish Brothers sitting on either end. Duck of some sort. The best I had ever tasted. The vegetables were unique, but also delicious. I didn't know much about wine at the time, but whatever they served went well with the meal. I didn't eat as much as I wanted to, but I think I ate enough. I had been eating like a bird for the past week, so eating much more was almost impossible, anyway.

We finished eating with minimal conversation. On the surface, it felt like unnatural pleasantries. Underneath, I still wondered if I had done something wrong. Stanley broke the silence as he ushered Yosh and I from the dining table to the living room area.

"Did you enjoy yourself, Barbara?" Stanley said.

"I did," I answered. "Did you enjoy me?" I asked.

"Absolutely!" Stanley said convincingly. "Your husband should be very proud of your performance."

"My performance?" I asked.

"Oh, yes," Stanley said. "We captured everything on video for him, per his request."

"That was one of the conditions for allowing you to be with us this weekend," Yosh added.

"Everything?" I asked, unbuttoning another button on my blouse.

"Well, everything at the estate," Yosh admitted.

"Hmmm," I said, quietly. I took off my heels, and my jacket. "And what about here?"

"We haven't reset the recorder yet," Stanley said. "We thought maybe you were done for the weekend. I was actually about to suggest I call for your taxi."

"Not yet," I said, stepping out of my skirt. I finished unbuttoning my blouse and walked in front on Yosh.

"I want you both to fuck my feet and come on my toes," I said, pinching my nipples to hardness. "Then I want you to take turns fucking my holes while I lick the come off my feet."

I guess we all had more energy than we previously thought.

The next morning, I sat on the toilet wondering if my butt hole would ever feel the same. I showered alone, did my make-up alone, and dressed alone. The Fetish Brothers left a package and a note for me at some point in the middle of the night. I didn't even hear them leave.

Inside, the package contained a pair of my jeans, a t-shirt, bra, thong underwear, and of course, high-heeled sandals. The make-up compact I recognized as mine, as well as my hair brush, tooth brush, and toothpaste. They also gave me a new Gucci purse, which I thought was cute. Inside the purse were three VHS cassettes and a note:

"Dearest Barbara,

We hope you slept well. You certainly deserved the rest.

Pierre will bring your breakfast when you wish. Just call the concierge. Your taxi home has been arranged, and will be ready when you request it.

We had the most wonderful time with you this weekend. You have satiated our appetites on multiple levels, and we hope we fulfilled yours. We would like to extend an invitation to you and your husband for a future visit to our estate, but not for some time. While you are of good stock, and certainly attractive enough to satisfy any of our associates as they would satisfy you, you are young and have much more to experience. Please do so with confidence, and with care.

Until next time,

S & Y"

"Huh," I said to myself.

I called the concierge, and was told the food would be sent up in fifteen minutes.

I decided to get undressed.

Chef Pierre wasn't expecting me to be naked when he delivered breakfast, and he didn't expect me to put his hands on my clean, naked body while I kissed and licked his face. I guess he did expect me to blow him when I pulled out his freakishly fat dick, and I was pleased to see that his manhood was capable of getting hard enough to fuck.

An hour later, Pierre withdrew his fat, black cock from my gaped, come-filled pussy. I came three times, while he only came once. The amount of come he produced was a lot, though. I offered to blow him again, as I could see that his fat dick started to stiffen.

"I'm needed back in the kitchen," Pierre said, sheepishly.

"You're needed back in my pussy," I said, not wanting to be denied my chance at more time with the freakishly fat cock. "Don't you like my little white girl pussy? Or would you rather try to put that big dick in my nice, tight booty?" Maybe I wasn't as tight as I used to be, but with a dick as fat as his, anyone would be tight. I was horny. I couldn't help myself. I hoped trash talk would make him reconsider.

"You are one sexy lady, Miss Barbara," Pierre said. "But, I really need to go. If the... brothers find out, I could lose my job, and I need this job." He almost said their last name.

I felt bad for Pierre. I didn't want him to lose his job over me.

"Okay, Pierre," I said. "I'll call when I'm finished with the plates."

"That'd be fine, Miss Barbara," Pierre said. He pulled up his pants, adjusted his chef jacket, and let himself out quickly and quietly.

I looked down at the come pouring out of my pussy.

"Well, aren't you a mess?" I said.

I waited until after I ate the now-cold breakfast to take another long, hot shower and get dressed again.

I called the concierge to have the plates picked up, and to call for my taxi.

The taxi was already waiting for me by the time I stepped out of the lobby.

"Hello, Hector!" I said as he opened the door for me.

"You remembered my name?" Hector said, surprised.

"I even remember what little Hector looks like," I said just a little too loudly, making him blush. I spoke in a hushed voice, "And no, I didn't forget that I said I would tip you with a high-dollar blow job. Did you get yourself checked out?"

"Yes ma'am, I did!" Hector said, enthusiastically.

"Good," I said. "Take me home and we'll talk about it on the way."

Hector seemed to be taking the long way to Aunt Dori's house. That was fine. I liked watching him squirm in anticipation. He had cleaned himself up in the last two days. His clothes looked clean and neatly pressed, he shaved the stubble from his face, and he actually smelled good.

"When's the last time you got laid, Hector?" I asked.

"Three months ago," Hector admitted.

"How about a blow job?" I asked.

"Same," Hector said.

"Did you get a note from the doctor saying you could play on the team?" I joked.

Hector handed me a green test results card. I didn't bother looking at it. I just handed it back to him.

"Have any condoms?" I asked.

"Yes-s-s," Hector stuttered.

"Good," I said, leaning forward. "I'm feeling extra generous, today." I could see Hector's eyes shift left and right as his fingers tightened on the steering wheel. I leaned in closer to his ear. "Find us a motel, and let's fuck."

To his credit, Hector was not a one-position lay. He was also better-equipped than I previously observed. He was in incredible shape for a taxi driver, and looked so much better out of clothes than in them. He used every bit of the four-hour nap that he paid for, and didn't stop fucking until we were out of time. I'm not sure how many times he came, but he went through a box of condoms in the first two hours. After that, I let him do me in the butt. I think he had the time of his life. I may have come two or three times, but the rest of the time, I could have been up for an Academy Award. I was certainly convincing to Hector. I was happy that he was happy, though. He looked like he needed it.

Things got awkward when he said he didn't have enough to pay me. He still thought I was a prostitute, and I let him.

"I'll tell you what, Hector," I said. "Be available, whether I need a ride in a taxi, or a ride on little Hector, and we'll call it even. How does that sound?"

Hector couldn't believe it. Neither could I. I just entered into an agreement where services where exchanged for other services, and sex was one of those services.

He nodded, enthusiastically.

We dressed without showering and were finally on our way to Aunt Dori's. We both reeked of sex, and come had already leaked out of my butt, creating a wet spot on my jeans.

I let myself out of the back of the taxi, walked to Hector's window, leaned in, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks for the rides, Hector," I giggled accentuating the plural, and making my breasts bounce just a little. "Maybe I'll see you soon?"

Hector just smiled at me. I would have reached for his groin and given him a gentle squeeze goodbye, but I knew he would have came right there. I just hoped he didn't get into an accident on the way to his next fare.

I'm sure he was taking in the view of my butt, complete with wet spot in my jeans, as I walked to the side door of Aunt Dori's. I waived, Hector waived back, and then he drove off.

Three days later, Ken was back from an out-of-town business trip, and sipping morning coffee across from me and Aunt Dori. Dori was in her usual barely-closed-when-Ken-was-over bathrobe, and I wore the oversized t-shirt that I had slept in. Dori and I had our hair up in pony tails, both of us were barefoot, and both of us weren't wearing anything else.

The three days of soreness I felt were finally over, and as far as I could tell, everything was back to normal. Ken didn't want to know the details of the weekend just yet, but Aunt Dori wouldn't stop asking from the moment I waived goodbye to the taxi driver until Ken showed up.

"Have any popcorn?" Ken finally asked.

Aunt Dori nodded, not even complaining that it was still early morning.

"Good," Ken said. "How about you make some popcorn, and we'll put in the tapes and watch for ourselves.

I ran upstairs to grab the tapes from the Gucci purse, grabbed something else to go with them, and ran back downstairs. A few minutes later, Dori set a large bowl of popcorn on the table in front of us.

"Here ya' go," I said, handing the first tape to Aunt Dori. As she bent over to put the tape in the VCR, I could see that her pussy was already wet. So was mine.

"And here you go," I said, handing the tube of KY to Ken. "We're gonna need it."

Authors note:

I hope you've enjoyed this two-part story. It's obviously fiction, but based on actual events that some of my closest friends and I have experienced. While wife-swapping, swinging, the hot wife lifestyle, dogging, and indiscriminate sex between consenting adults is nothing new, I understand it's not for everyone. There is always risk, and you should always be careful.