Barbados Birthday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl working on me leaned over and kissed my shoulder blades, which as it turned out, was distraction from her fingers slipping between the globes of my ass, and into my anus. I, too, shrieked, though I didn't cum from the intrusion. However, I found my ass rising up as her finger slipped back out, hungry for more of it. "Ohhhh...yesssss," I moaned quietly.

Or at least, I thought it had been quiet, but I heard the girl at Natalie's table giggling as she looked me in the eyes. Then she whispered in Natalie's ear, and I saw Natalie nod. The girl then walked over to my table, her little crotch at my eye level, and announced to the girl softly fucking my ass, "I have come over to help you."

With that, she reached over my body to begin massaging my middle back. But she was doing it while her hips were at my head, which caused her wet slit to push into my face. She got up on tip toe, as though in order to reach farther down my back, but in actuality enabled her to place her hot, moist pussy on my face!

The musk of an island girl's hot, fresh and young pussy engulfed me, setting my own cunt on fire. I couldn't believe what had transpired in the space of a few short minutes. I was being fucked in the ass by one young female, while another forced me, ultimately, to lick her aroused pussy.

I found my tongue licking at her slick, hot wetness, girl cream coating my cheeks and mouth, and I rolled over onto my back, and pulled my legs up towards my breasts. The girls immediately reacted, with the girl at my ass pulling her finger out of me, but soon fitting her small fist to my pussy, working it in slowly, inch by painfully pleasurable inch, like the biggest cock I had ever felt, wielded by someone very aware of how to pleasure a woman.

Meanwhile, the other girl stood on tiptoes to bring her dripping pussy over my mouth. It was as though I had no control over the perverse pleasures my mouth, lips, and tongue sought, eating, licking and kissing that pink honey pit. The first of my orgasms rolled up on me like a gang of motorcycle toughs converging on a lone female hitchhiker, trashing me totally and leaving me wrecked, but happy in a degraded kind of way.

"Yeeeeee ohhhhh fuckkk fuckkk FUCK ME!" I screamed, wave after wave of peristaltic like pleasure convulsing my body. I'm amazed that I didn't bite that poor girl's little clit right off. Instead, my mouth worshiped her hot slit, and her plump labia and clit, her juices pouring out on my face as she, too, came numerous times. Her hands on my breasts squeezed cruelly, and twisted my nipples savagely, as gigantic bolts of invisible lightning shot from them, through my body and into my clitoris and hips. My thighs were shaking uncontrollably, and I might have peed myself from the excitement and overload of ecstasy.

I only had a few short moments to recover, because the girl at my face crawled up on the table on top of me, her small breasts soft and warm on my breasts, then hips, as she began licking my pussy and thrusting her own, hot cunt on my mouth again. Her lips and tongue were magical, as she expertly avoided over stimulating my sensitive clitoris, pink and still swollen, instead lapping up my sweet, copious cream as it flowed from me.

Simultaneously, I kissed and licked at her tiny, tight hole, her little flower dripping creamy fluid on my face and mouth. We gradually both brought each other again to the point of climax, my clit again interested in gentle stimulation, her tongue carefully scratching around, then over it, pleasure intensely taking me over.

"Unngh...good, good, lick me yeah lick me...so good," I crooned as my thighs threatened to crush her head in my enthusiasm. I kissed her sweet lips, labia hot and wet with her excitement and passion, thrust my tongue as deeply inside her as I could manage, lapping at her honey, so good, then fastened my lips on her wonderfully pink clitoris, the tiny pearl swollen with hot female excitement, gleaming and tasting, smelling so delicious.

I could feel her small body trembling as her orgasm began, The sense of power I felt was amazing, and I was hooked on eating pussy from that point on, not only from the sheer sexual pleasure it gave me, but because I could have such a clear effect on another woman. It is rare when a woman will reveal herself to another person, making her transparency when she cums such a wonderful thing. I lapped at her flowing cum, the taste sweet and salty both, the perfume of her pussy exotic and stimulating.

"Please, madam, fuck me with your tongue! Lap up my sweet, hot juices, drink my cum...you make me so happy, I love having my pussy on your face!"

While the girl's attentions to my own pussy and clit lost rhythm as she orgasmed, I was sufficiently stimulated by the pleasure of having my face in her crotch to cum again anyway, my body trembling with pleasure yet again, in the embrace of another female.

"Oh god," I moaned. "This is the sweetest, hottest cum I've ever felt...I love you," I moaned to the girl, whose name I didn't even know.

Soon enough, she slumped down on me, our naked bodies warm, soft and moist on each other, the fragrances and tastes of each rich in the conscious mind of the other. I could feel her heart thumping against me, as mine did to her, and I felt joined to her as I never had felt joined to any man, including my husband, Ted. What a marvel I found female on female lovemaking to be!

She shifted herself around, until she was face to face, and I suddenly became terrified. It's one thing to have anonymous sex with another, but when their eyes are staring into yours...reading your soul therein...when obfuscation is gone and you must reveal yourself to your lover...that is the most terrifying moment, and I realized that in the five years of my marriage to Ted, neither of us had been willing to do that.

At that moment, I felt closer to that anonymous Barbados girl, than ever I had to Ted! What a revelation!

And that is when the two of us - I, a late twenties American woman, pale as any Englishwoman, and this dusky, teenaged girl whose name I didn't even know, truly began to make love, all that happened before mere foreplay.

Her chocolate brown eyes softened as she gazed into my grey eyes, I hope that they softened for her - that is what I felt, anyway. I lifted my face up, to kiss her - softly, gently, lovingly. I owed her so much, as I did Natalie in the first place, but this young girl, for showing me the pleasure of what I must acknowledge as lesbian sex.

I knew then that I was a lesbian. I knew it, as I know my body and soul. Completely feminine, in love with all things feminine, wanting feminine on me, and in me, and about me. Loving a woman or a girl, touching her, smelling her, tasting her, hearing her - oh, I wasn't in love with this girl, but I was in love with this girl, and all girls.

Our lips met, softly, warmly, wetly. I became recipient of her soul flowing into mine, her breath in my lungs, her saliva filling my mouth, our tongues touching, transmitting simple pleasure. Her breath was sweet, we held together for long minutes, being one, being in one another. Then she slipped down my body a few inches, taking one of my breasts into her mouth, suckling on my nipple, sending fresh jolts of pleasure through me, as my hands caressed her own sweet breasts, soft, smooth pleasure and comfort both. A woman's breasts, warmth, nurturing but sexy too.

My pussy wet again, itching with need, my mouth desiring hers, her taste and fragrance fresh on me.

"Sweetheart, I want to lick your pussy, taste your sweetness, feel you tasting me..." I moaned.

She smiled up at me. "I share my sweetness with you, madam." But first, she offered me her sweet breasts, her tiny brown nipples dwarfed by the size of her breasts, tasting of her body, warm in my mouth. To my surprise, a suck on her nipple brought a warm spurt of sweet liquid into my mouth. "You taste what my baby tastes."

I was so surprised, but happy, to have been fucked by this young island mother, her body sweet and wet. I sucked on her nipples, taking nourishment from her hot mother's milk, small white droplets, a dozen at each nipple signaling the abundance of sweet milk she had for me. I had never tasted a liquid so exciting as her breast milk, until I tasted a woman's excited pussy once again.

Instead of offering me her pussy, though, she instead sat up on me, her petite body light, a feather's weight. Then she inserted a leg between mine, thigh between my thighs, her pussy, wet and slick coming closer to mine, pressing in, heat to heat, moist to moist, our pussies kissing as we angled our thighs, the most exquisite contact I've ever felt - another woman's pussy touching mine.

Our creamy, fragrant fluids mingling, our nether lips touching, caressing each other, her labia smaller but fatter than mine, slapping my labia, desiring clits to touch...

"Oh god, fuck my clit with yours, press your hard little pearl into mine, I want to feel your slick nubbin rubbing mine, kiss my pink pearl with yours..."

My hand reaching around her small, firm and round ass, hot and naked, seeking out her moist, tight other hole...she moans as she gets my intent, and rides up on me, her ass rising, my finger's entry into her easier, slipping into her tight, hot ass, fucking this girl's ass with my finger, in and out, fucking her harder, her voice keening with the pleasure of fucking.

"Oh god oh god oh god jesu cristo mama mama fuck fuck fuck so good so good!" Her body shakes with pleasure, her eyes roll up in her head, her voice breaks, finally she bows down on me, our bodies soaking wet with our mutual pleasures. She lays quiet, at last we're done, I doze as she dozes.

Minutes later, Natalie touches me. She's dressed again in the short toga, though I can plainly see her own cream, or perhaps it is the cream from her own girl, drooling down her inner thigh. She smiles tiredly at me. "Did you have a good time?"

She knows the answer, and leans down to kiss me, two women beginning an affair with love.

###

12