All Comments on 'Barbara and Her Son Ch. 01'

by jojosalty666

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like it near the beginning when she was sweaty and said to her son that she needed to take a shower because she stinks. It would have been nice that her son would follow upstairs and take advantage of her newly worn sweaty panties and sniff the crotch inhaling on his mother's musky pussy odor.

It was a very erotic dialogue but becomes disappointing when the mom becomes so aggressive and immediately suck her son's cock. It would have been nice if the son ate his mother's pussy first and experienced the actual taste and musky, pungent smell of his moms pussy from its source instead of just from her worn sweaty panties.

But the more disappointing part of the story was the son did not even get a chance to experience eating his mother's hairy musky pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He needs to come in her! THere love becomes complete when she has a baby bump!

hrobbiehrobbiealmost 2 years ago

Bad sentence structure, excessive verbiage; I quit after the 3rd paragraph.

Marvin2017Marvin2017almost 2 years ago

Punctuation is your friend. Run on sentences are NOT. Couldn’t read it because you’d express so many ideas and thoughts within one sentence. No direction, just everywhere and everything. That made it hard to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful so far. Now don't wreck the story by making a whore out of the Mom. Keep it building into true emotional love, and don't introduce betrayal and no pregnancy. Excellent so far.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Tony didn't seems as into it as his Mom. Tony should have come several more times, and for sure at least once inside Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't get me wrong, your story idea was good, but the details you went to detracted from the core of the story, when he's looking at her breasts, it doesn't take twelve words to describe them when four or five would do nicely.

Don't quit writing, just be a little more concise in what you're trying to get across.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Those seemingly endless, directionless, run-on (and on and on and on) sentences made me totally unwilling to make it past the second paragraph. No matter how good the erotica may have been, getting to it was not worth the effort.

CrassiusNomexCrassiusNomexalmost 2 years ago

I'm sorry but I found it too difficult to read because of the sentence structure. That is a shame as some of the other comments indicate you have good story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

This is one of the few incestuous mother/son love stories I have read in which the mother and son have normal/routine appearances. The mother is not taken for a fashion model. No son with the body of a demigod.

A normal mother and son who like, love, respect, and adore each other. They both realize that physical/emotional love has no boundaries only people do. With love, there is no such thing as forbidden. Between mature individuals, they do not lose nor gain respect because they made love or had sex. Hopefully the author will continue to write. Please remember "indepth character development".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Extremely difficult to read because of run-on sentences. Get in the habit of keeping sentences less than two lines. Your readers need to breathe, stop overusing the comma.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Despite son's best efforts, Mom usually knows about panty play. Many try to ignore thinking it is just a phase. Some Mom's have fun with the knowledge leaving "specials" for son on certain occassions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ch.2 Tony impregnates his Mother with twin baby girls, mother tells tony that she wants a BIG family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked it very much you need to continue with this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story but you need a follow up to this and maybe they can start a family together! Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely story! 2nd part pls!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Creo que perdió la oportunidad de profundizar en una historia más candente y romántica, al dejar de lado las declaraciones de mamá al recordarle a su hijo que le prometió desde chico que sería su novio y esposo para toda la vida. Ella esperaba que el chico la enamorara y viajaran por un romance bonito que le diera sentido a la vida de ambos. En cambio se fue por la lujuria y el sexo bizarro

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice one, a mother and son discover their love for each other and the lust that it brings them to. A love they bring to each other that can only go on and on....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If I'm making love to a woman whom I think is so fucking beautiful I'm going to want to fill her with my cum. If a woman asks me not to cum in her but to pull out and cum on her stomach and I'm thinking about filling her with my baby batter.

Not sure if this is a relationship that will work.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Others aldeady commented, but I want to emphasize: Your sentences are way too long. I used to do that as well in the past. What helped my was especially this advice: One Sentence, one message. Place every comma under severe scrutiny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous