Barbara and Her Son Ch. 01

Story Info
Tony realizes that his feelings for his mother are mutual.
8.7k words
4.52
77.4k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - "Barbara's and her son's feelings become one."

An incestuous story. Tony realizes that his feelings for his mother are reciprocated... in a very nice way after havingsome French wine.

It was June, high school was over for him, Tony an 18 year old young man, and summer had finally arrived with it in Sacramento, California. Although school was good, he needed some vacation time, time for himself and his thoughts. His grades were more than outstanding and although he struggled quite a bit to get them, as the pandemic fucked up everything around him, including him of course, but he also very well knows how to separate things, his shit, school and his relationships with people, something he learned out of necessity, having certain emotional issues, confusions in what he felt about life, about everything and about his mother for a couple of years now, but as he thinks, he learned out of necessity to deal with all of them. Although also, he has to admit that music, reading, low doses of LSD from time to time, soccer, and his mother helped with it, only as emotional support of course.

As he used to do on weekends, he was reading "The Mediocre Man" by José Ingenieros, lying on his side on the bed of his bedroom. Since it was Friday and the vacations not only started for him, but also for his mother, Barbara, who would be home shortly, at 6PM after work, a job in which she had never really done badly as secretary for an important executive in an independent car insurance company, let's say it was enough for her and her son, after all it was putting the food on the table. It was certainly demanding to be constantly dealing with people of all types though, but she always managed to deal with them, not for nothing was she one of the highest paid in her division of work, she was experienced enough in it, she was very smart and yes, she was attractive enough to turn a couple of heads towards her. Which of course, it helped with the way she dealt with most people, there was no shortage of dickheads on duty though.

The 40 year old woman, who in a couple of days would be 41 and as a single mother, since she had divorced 7 years ago from her now, ex-husband, did not find it easy to find men with whom to establish a relationship, a serious one, something that would go further than a simple sexual encounter after work, this due to her age, because she had a son and wasn't really interested in it, because as she had taught her son, one must always be focused on what really matters, on responsibilities and she was no exception, her main responsibility was to take care of and raise her son as well as she could, he was her priority, even when that made her sex life "boring". Values and beliefs he had well instilled, so today, since it was her last day at work before vacations, she asked her son to pick her up after work, Barbara wanted her son to pick her up, plus she wanted to have burgers for dinner tonight, so he could buy them and also pick up his mother afterwards.

So he did, bought their favorites and almost immediately was at the front entrance of the building, waiting for her and then, she came out. Smiling at the sight of him through the window of her nice red Toyota Camry, with her black purse around her right arm, he smiled back at the sight of his mother's matchless smile, her juicy, full lips with her now signature carmine red on them, as the breeze lightly hit her dark hair that contrasted perfectly with her soft, fair skin. He opened the door and she stepped into the vehicle.

'Hey there, sweetie.' Barbara said and kissed her son's right cheek, giving him a brief, but warm motherly hug, he felt her scent, her warm natural aroma mixed with her elegant and smooth feminine perfume, which did nothing but accompany her beauty, not to mention that the hot weather made her natural feminine scent stand out more. They both put on their seat belts and he started driving, heading home.

'So... how was it today, mom?' He asked, as he drove, smiling slightly, genuinely happy to be with her.

'It was fine, honey. Nothing unusual, you know, though honestly, I was already wanting the day to be over for you to pick me up and for me to kick these darn shoes off of me, but anyway, how was yours?'

He nodded slightly, listening to her, watching briefly as she patted his thigh through his jeans that were rubbing against her left thigh, wrapped in a tight black skirt, which was fitted to just a bit above her knees, which with the sitting position made it higher than usual, leaving a little bit of her creamy, meaty, thick thighs exposed, a little sticky to tell the truth, due to her sweat, making her mature flesh look so well hydrated and honestly sexy, though those thoughts left Tony's mind as soon as they entered his head, she was his mother after all.

'Kinda the same, boring, I was just thinking about not falling asleep and forgetting to drive by you... but yeah, it was good I guess, but I'm starving to be honest.' She nodded as he was talking, turning her head back slightly to look at the back seat and see the bags with the food, then looked back at him with a small smile as he drove.

'Oh, I know! I am too honey, I barely had time to eat today at work, but don't worry, sweetie, I see you bought dinner, so we'll be fine.' She smiled. He probably would have bought more than they would need, but it didn't matter, it was dinner on a summer vacation weekend, they were starving and it had been a while since they had some good burgers for dinner.

After about 25 minutes and a long generic mother and son talk, they arrived home. She got out of the car first, he walked behind her to the front door of their home with the bags of sodas and food, watching her walk from behind in her black high heels, admiring everything from her feet to her dark brunette hair, not before of course gazing at her shapely, hourglass figure, her thick and creamy legs, past her plump, round ass, seeing the beige strap of her bra through her slightly damp white long sleeve blouse, the woman with the big brown eyes works since morning and due to the weather, she sweats, which in the eyes of her son, that made her look tremendously "fine". Her pale and warm, moist flesh under her clothes, her beige lace bra, those round, milky and large juicy mounds of flesh glistening with sweat, just like her neck, back and plump covered ass being hugged tightly by the fabric of her tight black skirt.

All those thoughts, maybe not so detailed though, passed through his head making him feel a slight tingle in his gut, though they were quickly erased, not only because of how inappropriate they are since Barbara is not just any other woman, but because he usually didn't use to think about those kinds of things about his mother that often, but he couldn't help it as he walked right behind her and smelled her feminine perfume, it definitely took him out of himself for a moment.

Luckily for him, the craving for real food dulled his other horny teenage craving a bit as both, he and his mother finally entered the house, it didn't take long for Barbara and her son to start eating dinner quietly, she walked upstairs to her room for a moment, removing her black high heels from her sore, pretty pale feet, with her toenails painted a striking red, as a fact, Barbara wasn't a sloppy woman at all, she kept herself more than well for a woman of her age, a short time later she was back downstairs, as she watched her son briefly set the table, the air conditioning finally beginning to cool their heated bodies, he turned his gaze to her and looked at her smiling, always and ever since he was a child he considered his mother beautiful, beyond the Oedipus complex and the obsession that boys usually have towards their mothers when they are younger, he still found her beautiful, not exactly in the same way as when he was a kid of course, now that he was more of a growing, mature and thinking young adult, which made him develop his masculinity more and more, now he looked at her a little more as a woman that no matter what, he had to take care of, respect and love, as he had always done, though that of course didn't take away from him the fact that before his eyes she looked quite attractive, not only as a mother, but also as a woman, he even still remembers when he used to tell Barbara that when he grew up they would get married, though it's certainly a shameful thing to remember for him, for some reason his mother found it so funny to remind him of it sometimes.

'All done, honey?' She asked in her beautiful and soft voice.

'Yeah, mom, let's eat.' Tony responded nodding.

They both sat, face to face, taking the middle seats of the table. 'Well... Jesus. Everything looks great!' She said.

'I know, mom. There's your favorites, your favorite fries, animal style, your cheeseburger and your double-double.' He handed her her food, winking at her.

'You really know me, don't you?' She asked smiling at him, looking into his eyes briefly.

'Well... I'm your son after all.' He responded, shrugging and smiling opening their sodas, Coke for him and Seven Up for her. 'You're right, dear.' Barbara and her son began to eat. Tony noticed the four unbuttoned buttons on her blouse, which left a bit of the soft, warm and pale skin of her big breasts in his view.

'104 degrees today, can you believe that, Tony?'

'Hell no, mom, even though I was home all day I could still feel the goddamn heat.'

'Yeah, tell me about it. At work it felt like you have no idea, it's pretty crazy to be honest, the heat waves these days...'

'Well, at least we got an excuse to go to the beach on Sunday, mom, I know it's your birthday and it's your call, but I think it would be a good idea.' She nodded as she chewed and swallowed her food, then sipped from the straw of her soda.

'Well... it is, besides I don't really have any plans for my birthday, so, I think it would be nice, just you and me, plus it's been literally years since we've gone to the beach together.'

'Yeah, I know, mom. Also your skin could use some sunshine, cause damn... you're so pale. On God you are, like a vampire, I mean, for real.

She smiled, blushing slightly. It was true, maybe Barbara wasn't the palest woman by a long shot, but still, her skin was so creamy and damn milky.

'You're right, son. Even with this darn sun my skin is still so pale, so yeah, it'll be Sunday, just me and my baby.' She reached up with her hand to his shoulder, gently patting it, as she looked at him with her sweet motherly eyes.

They both finished eating quickly and Barbara stood up, picking up their plates, taking them to the sink. Tony smiled as he watched his mother stand up, he had never really noticed how well her work clothes fit her, she turned around, and her son's eyes took in her wide hips and round meaty butt wrapped in her tight skirt, something that made him sigh slightly and wonder how the hell he hadn't noticed how godly good that cake looked in that skirt, he also stood up and went behind her, to wash his hands and went back to the table to check his phone, then she came back and flattened her skirt before sitting down next to him.

'I love you, Tony.' She said to him in her warm voice and her motherly tone, as she stroked his shoulder and gave him a kiss on the cheek, leaving a slight red stain of her red lipstick on it.

'I love you too, mom.' She smiled at hearing that, she always appreciated being approved, but she appreciated it even more when it was by him, by her son.

'I still can't believe you're 18 already.' She sighed. 'No doubt these last 2 years were crazy, it seems like only yesterday that we went to get your driver's license. You grow up so fast, honey.' Barbara looked up at him, and he looked down at her, putting his phone down on the table.

'Yeah, mom, but it's okay, as you say, it's part of the journey, right?' She nodded, as she intertwined her arm with his and laid her head on his shoulder.

'That's right, honey. It's part of the journey, our journey.' She laughed a little. ' And I also still remember when you used to say you'd marry me when you grew up and be my husband. You used to be so obsessed with mommy.'

'Oh, come on, mom!' He looked up at the ceiling, feeling embarrassed about it.

'What, Tony? I loved when you used to say that to me, you were so adorable, I mean, you still are, aren't you?' He smiled back, still feeling a little embarrassed.

'I don't know, mom.'

Barbara sighed. 'Anyway, I'm still waiting though.'

'Waiting for what, mom?' Barbara smiled back and he looked down at her, taking a brief glance at her open blouse and then at her full, fleshy melons.

'Our marriage, hon. You promised me a million times, Tony.' She said in a rather serious tone despite the smile on her lips, something that made him nervous, but he decided to continue the joke.

'It'll be soon, mom... probably shortly after your birthday. I haven't wanted our engagement to overshadow your birthday, you know.' He smiled as well, proud of his response, she smiled a little more.

'Oh... yeah? Will you ask your own mother to marry you, to be your wife and be by your side forever?'

He blushed, smiling nervously now he hadn't expected that answer at all. 'Well... yeah... I guess so?'

'You guess so?' She sat up straight, smiling turning a little to get him more face to face. 'Say it, dear. I want to hear it come out of your mouth.'

He swallowed and smiled, looking down at her in her big, beautiful dark brown eyes. 'I'll ask you to marry me, mom, so you can be my wife and always be by my side.'

She smiled, doing her cute little nose scrunch up to him. 'That's my good boy.'

'I love you, mom.'

'I love you too, son.' Tony hugged his mother, briefly, but tightly, feeling her warmth snuggling into him, as he breathed deeply in her very feminine aroma.

Such behavior wasn't so usual between Barbara and her son. Although it wasn't something to go crazy about, he is her son after all, summer vacation, her son being 18 years old for 5 months now, her 41st birthday nearby and some nostalgia were enough reasons for Barbara to feel closer to him and vice versa.

She stood up, smiling. 'Okay, sweetie. I'll take a bath, because I stink.'

He laughed, shaking his head. 'No you don't, you smell like heaven, mom.'

'Oh, please. Come on! Of course I do!' She said, turning around, heading upstairs to take a nice and warm bath when he called.

'Are we still on for Netflix and chill tonight?' She nodded quickly, looking up at him. 'Alright, mom.' He replied back.

Tony stood up as well, feeling something stiff in his crotch, it was his cock, as hard as a fucking rock, his mother's words, her cleavage and her sweet body aroma had definitely worked on his cock, causing a painful boner that made his shaft now throb as if its life depended on it. He had no choice but to head upstairs to his room to get rid of it, as he made his way to it, he passed the bathroom, where his mother was, the door was between open just enough to see her bent over sliding the damp beige lacy thong from deep between the crack of her round and pale ass to her ankles, her big, bare and heavy mounds of flesh swaying as she lifted one foot and then the other to strip off the wet, thin fabric.

His animal instinct demanded that he go in and do her, but no. It couldn't be. Even though that glorious sight only lasted at least 5 seconds it seemed like an eternity to him and his cock. He quickly walked away and headed into the hallway until he reached his room, closed the door, pulled down his jeans and boxers, sat on the edge of the bed and began pumping his meat, as fast as he could, getting desperate to cum for his mother, for Barbara, for that woman he had just seen naked, for that pale, mature, smooth body glistening in her sweat, those thick legs, that creamy round ass, her wide hips, her smooth back and those rich, full and juicy breasts, with those pale big nipples, which were nothing but the cherry on the top of the cake, as he wished it was his mother's hand that was taking him over the edge. Those thoughts were more than enough to make him finish quickly, spraying his stomach with his own thick seed, a huge load, a load worthy of her. He just gasped and faded into the bed for 5 minutes, his breathing on edge. When he caught his breath back he quickly cleaned up the mess he had made for his mother. At that point he had lost track of time, when he heard footsteps across the hall approaching his room.

It was her, with a gray sweater on, with a bit of cleavage that left a bit of flesh showing of her huge, creamy breasts, yellow sweatpants wrapping her thick legs, and her hair pulled back in a ponytail, no makeup, but looking as beautiful as always.

Barbara knocked on the door. 'Honey?' Tony stood up and opened the door.

'Hey... mom.' She looked up at him, smiling.

'Go take a shower, baby, I'll be in the living room waiting for you.'

'Okay, mom.' She patted his shoulder, nodding and walking down the stairs.

'And fasten those, young man.' Tony smiled slightly, doing as his mother told him, as she smiled playfully at him heading down the stairs.

Of course Barbara knew the reason why her son's jeans were undone. After 20 minutes and another quick, but very pleasant relief, he showered, and went downstairs to the living room, where his mother was already waiting for him, sitting on the large, dark gray couch, while she was getting a snack.

'Feeling better?' She asked, looking up at him, smiling.

He "cluelessly" nodded, pretending he didn't know what his mother was talking about, sat down next to her, on the large couch. 'Yeah, mom... yeah, much better.'

Barbara soon laid her head on her son's athletic chest, then in his lap as they watched "The King of Comedy." They both laughed as they watched Rupert Pupkin until Tony, looked down for a moment and saw his mother's deep cleavage, her huge creamy breasts covered by a black bra under the thin fabric of her light gray sweater as one arm wrapped around her towards him, from that moment he began to become disinterested in the movie and now all his attention was on his dear mother's full and big soft melons.

Tony had never tried to make a move on his mother for obvious reasons, always his thoughts remained in just that, thoughts, fantasies, the kinkiest thing he had ever done was to "borrow" her panties several times 3 months ago to relieve himself, although he convinced himself to give it up, since besides the facts that he could get caught and she would probably get mad at him, causing him to lose her confidence, he had to simply quit for good, but that, that was it, he knew how sexy his mother was, and he constantly jerked off thinking about her, fantasized about having her and plowing her sexy body senseless for hours, through every hole of her mature body, but they were nothing more than kinky fantasies that never amounted to anything else. He always respected her, though as tempted as he was by her thick, lush body, he had pretty decent self-control, but now, at that moment just having a more than good view of those soft melons of flesh, and feeling his mother's warmth so close to him, that, without realizing it was making his cock grow hard.

It didn't take Barbara long to feel her son's hard bulge against the back of her neck and she smiled slightly, ignoring it for a moment, but she knew she had to act, so she snuggled a little more into her son's lap, feeling his hard bulge more and more against her, then grabbed Tony's hand, stroking it as she smiled, knowing that his erection was now her problem too.

'Tony, honey?'

Tony swallowed, as his body began to burn more and more inside of him as he felt his mother's warm body against him, as he tried not to look down at her plunging cleavage and the soft creamy mounds of flesh in it. 'Yeah, mom?'