Barbara and Her Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara looked up at him, smiling slightly. 'Are you okay?'

The room was dark and certainly cold, where only the TV screen illuminated the couch and the warm bodies of Barbara and her son. He looked down at her nodding, trying to look as normal as possible, feeling the lust, heat and sexual tension grow inside him with the thought and fact of having her on his lap.

'Yeah. I am mom, you?'

She nodded as well. 'Uh... yeah. It's just a little hot, you know.'

'Yeah, I- I know, even with the air conditioning it's hot, damn crazy.' He replied back.

Barbara slowly sat up, standing up straight and looking down at her son, smiling warmly, which made him stop feeling his cock being pressed against the back of his mother's neck. He smiled back, as Barbara stood up, stroking her son's thigh, discreetly looking at the hard erection through his gray sweatpants, the big hard bulge exposed on screen, but she didn't say a word.

'Ok, Tony, I'll go to the kitchen, do you want anything?'

He thought of nothing but waiting for her to get out of his sight to try to hide his hard, aching erection in his waist band. 'Uhm... no mom, I'm good.'

'Good.' She nodded, patting his thigh, with an admittedly playful smile on her beautiful, mature, makeup-free face, turned and headed for the kitchen.

Tony waited for his mother to leave his sight, as he watched her walk, fixing his eyes on her wide hips swaying with each step under her clothes, which, even with those baggy yellow sweatpants, the sexy round shape of her ass still showed off on them and then Barbara returned back, smiling, walking her bare feet towards him, with two glasses and a half-drunk bottle of dry red wine of the French Bordeaux type, Barbara was not an alcoholic, but she always liked to enjoy a good wine now and then and on special occasions, like this one. The movie was on pause, when Tony took the remote control and wanted to play it back, when his mother left the glasses and wine on the small coffee table and took the remote control, putting it right there too.

'Tony, hon we need to talk.' She said, his erection was already hidden, though it was still hard under his waist band and under a small cushion, she wouldn't notice it, he thought. He smiled slightly, watching the glasses being filled with the red wine by his mother.

'What is it about, mom?' She smiled more, brushing a loose strand of her soft dark brown hair behind her ear, as she sat down beside him in a way where she was almost facing him, handing him the wine glass.

'Well... son, I wanna know how you feel, I mean how you truly feel, especially towards us and, before you start, let me tell you that I can hear you and understand you as I have felt you grow in my insides and I have seen you grow in the world, so, feel free, besides now you are 18 and maybe you know it or maybe you don't, but that gives you certain power in relationships with people, and it's not an exception with me, with your mother, okay?'

Barbara smiled, sipping her wine, as she looked at him, giving him as much attention as she could.

'Uh... well, it's hard to put it into words you know, mom, since no one really understands love, but I want you to know that I appreciate and love you as my mother and as a person, there- there are literally thousands of reasons behind that, but I think the main one is that you have always been there for me and have always encouraged me, you know, I mean literally whenever I needed you and that- that makes you the best I got, mom, you are special, you know, beyond anyone or anything, you are, like, the woman, you know what I mean.' He said being honest in every word, sipping his wine.

She smiled even wider, loving every word that came out of her son's mouth, as her big brown eyes were fixed on his.

'Oh, yes! Of course I know what you mean, honey and let me tell you In fact that I understand perfectly what you mean, I'm your mother and hell yes I do, and I feel the same way towards you, you're my son, my creation, my love.' He smiled, as he sipped his wine. 'I've watched you grow from that cute little thing you were to the man you are starting to become and I don't wanna talk about your father, but I want you to know that to be honest, the divorce benefited me a little, it made you closer to me, giving me something I love and enjoy, your company.' Barbara stroked her son's shoulder, as she smiled and then sipped her wine.

'I'm glad I can make you happy, mom, in a way, you know me better than anyone else in the world, you know everything about me and I'm also glad we're comfortable with each other.'

Barbara smiled, refilling their glasses.

'Yes, I suppose it's something only we can understand, you know, our bond as mother and son... and about that, if I know you, yeah, heck yes I do, I know about all your secrets... even the ones that even you don't know about that are secrets.' She winked at him with a playful smile on her beautiful face.

'Oh, yeah? And what are those, mom?'

She giggled a little. 'Are you sure you wanna know, love?'

'Hell yeah I do!' He replied as she shrugged and started.

'Well, my son, what do you think about my panties?' She asked holding in her laughter.

'What? Your panties?' He asked, blushing a little with a slight smile, also a little bit confused at his mother's question, as she giggled a little.

'Yeah, Tony! My panties, I know you were "borrowing" them a while back, you know, for your own needs...' Tony went blank, as he turned a bit red, smiling nervously as he realized what his mother was referring to, while Barbara was quite the opposite, giggling until she turned red, the wine starting to do its thing.

'Oh Jesus Christ... damn it... I'm sorry, mom, I really am. I didn't mean to-' She interrupted him and stopped laughing with a sigh.

'Ah, it's okay, honey. Really, don't be embarrassed or anything.' He sighed feeling relieved, sipping his wine, though still embarrassed that his mother knew he had used her worn panties to jerk off.

'Jesus... all this time-.' She interrupted him again, placing a hand on his athletic footballer's right thigh.

'Yeah! All this time, but you know, I was like, feeling a bit... flattered, don't judge me, alright? It was like, damn, you must really enjoy it, because seriously, the stains... they were huge, I still remember the first time I discovered it, like 3... or maybe 4 months ago, I honestly don't know if it was the first time you did though, but I did because, it was a black cotton pair and well... all the stains on them were so obvious, but I didn't tell you anything, because, well... it was your thing, you know, like your privacy, and I didn't want to embarrass you, even though I know you don't do it anymore, which is okay, I guess.'

She smiled, patting his thigh and sipping her wine, as she looked at the cushion between her son's legs, his erection that had never left was still there as Barbara's cleavage was still on full display too, those soft, pale big balloons keeping him hard along with the not usual conversation about him jerking off with his own mom's worn panties.

'Oh, God, mom. For real. I don't even know what to say.' He said with his hand stroking the back of his neck.

'Well, you don't have to say anything, honey. It was just a normal thing, a boy's first love is his mom anyway, so, you're okay, I guess it was kind of erotic... for both of us.' He nodded slowly, finding some curiosity in it, as he looked at his mom, struggling not to lower his gaze to those big breasts.

'Yeah?' He asked.

'Yes, Tony, boys aren't the only ones who feel that way, I mean, I know how it is.'

He continued to nod, still not understanding what exactly his mother was referring to.

'Well, son. Your mother knows you're handsome, that's what I mean, I've felt that way towards you too, even though I haven't done anything... yet.' Barbara laughed a little, remembering the panty incidents, while he was still a little confused, though he was smiling just the same, feeling quite comfortable with her, no doubt the wine was helping with that.

'Well... woah... I didn't expect that, mom.'

'Well, honey, I know. It's not something people usually talk about, but believe me, it is there.'

'So what's it like, mom? I do wanna know.' He asked as Barbara leaned her head back on her hand resting her arm on the back of the furniture, sighing and looking at the cushion between her son's legs.

'Uhm... I guess it's not that different, I've always considered you a pretty good looking young man, you're smart, you play soccer, you're athletic, which honestly adds a lot, whenever I go to see you at your games, I really enjoy it, you know, you look so masculine, you respect me, and I could go on, but yeah, all in all it feels good, really good.'

He smiled, pleased with it as his mother's big brown eyes were now watching his intently and his erection wouldn't go away. 'Well, I guess it's not so different then. I mean, I've always liked you, mom, in every way, I mean, you're beautiful, and yes, you're right, you were my first... love, let's put it that way. For as long as I can remember you've always fascinated me, like, you... your body, you're a sexy woman, okay, pretty sexy actually.'

He refilled his glass and Barbara set hers down on the small table, as she smiled flushed at such compliments, not that anyone had ever said things like that to her, but it was different when they came out of her son's mouth, which honestly caused a certain heat in her core.

'That's the last one, okay, mister? Because I don't know if I can still carry you to your bed like when you were a little baby.'

He nodded smiling, as he drank from the glass and she smiled slightly, looking at him like a young girl in love, but she wasn't however, she was his mother.

'Tony, honey, listen. Hypothetically, okay, let's say if I wasn't your mother, right, would you have... sex, with me? I mean, you said I'm an attractive woman and I quote "pretty sexy actually" so, would you?'

He smiled wider, he may have been a little bit drunk by now, but he definitely wasn't hallucinating by any means. 'Are you for real, mom? Of course I would, I mean, hell yeah I would! Actually the question should be if I would not do it.' Barbara smacked his thigh, smiling.

'What, mom, did you think I'd say no? Come on, mom! I mean, I'm young, you know and, the girls at school aren't as... fine as those of women your age, if you know what I mean.'

'Okay, dear, I understand, trust me, I do. And also now I know you want to plow your own mother.'

Barbara looked down at the cushion between her boy's legs and then looked up at him, waiting for some response, though the only response she got was a cheeky grin from her son at her and then at the crack between her large breasts in her cleavage, she smiled and her mouth opened wide, making a cute "o" as her face went completely red at such a thing, she sat up straight and took the glass from her son's hand and placed it on top of the table, taking the cushion from between his legs and setting it aside on the large dark gray couch, wrapping her hand around the hard bulge between her son's legs, feeling his hard cock throbbing, as she looked at him face to face, like a lioness looks at her prey, feeling her breathing slowly increase.

'Okay, son. Let's do it... we need to try it.'

Tony nodded slowly, even felt sobriety hit him for a second with an certainly nervous smile, though quite curious about what was coming for him. 'Okay, mom.'

Although they both maybe weren't completely sure about what would happen after this, they were one hundred percent sure that they wanted to fuck, Tony wanted to fuck his mother and Barbara wanted to fuck her son right now.

Both Barbara and her son were overwhelmed with passion and the heat of the moment, ignoring anything but each other. She kissed her son's lips, they both closed their eyes and she placed her hands on his cheek, he grunted as he felt the taste of his mother's full lips, it's not like Tony had never fantasized about kissing his mother, but this, this was something else, entirely.

'Nnnghnn.' She moaned softly as her lips parted after a while of enjoying the taste of her son.

They both smiled and she began to remove her sweater sliding it up her arms and tossing it away, now her body was half naked, her arms, neck and slightly rounded belly were exposed, as well as part of her beautiful juicy globes of flesh, so swollen, full, creamy and delicious, being covered by the cups of her black bra. She quickly unclasped it, causing her pendulous breasts to be liberated, her pale and heavy mounds of flesh exposed to her son, as she slid out the bra, tossing it next to her light gray sweater.

'They, they're beautiful, mom.' He said as he saw them, and admired the round, plump figures of her tits and her pale and large areolas, as well as the hard nub of her nipples.

'I'm glad you like them, baby.' She said and grabbed his right hand to cup her left full breast.

He didn't hesitate a second and with his other hand reached for her other plump tit and kneaded it too, as she massaged his hard cock through his pants, she climbed onto his lap, positioning herself on it and they kissed again, Tony's hands massaged and touched his mother's half naked body well, from her plump ass, her back, nape, neck and even her belly, he really loved every inch of her, then Barbara pulled away from him and stood up, taking his hand, guiding him upstairs to her room. 'I love you, mom.' 'I love you too, son.' She replied back.

Barbara and her son reached her bedroom, without closing the door, she turned on the lights as he took off his shirt and pants, being left in just his boxers, Barbara did the same, being left in just her black cotton panties that paired with the black bra she had left in the living room, she gently pushed him down on the large bed. She was in control for now and he was no virgin, but Barbara was the more experienced being right here. Tony, looked at his mother's mature hourglass shaped body from bottom to top, top to bottom, head to toe, toe to head over and over again, as she looked down at him and he admired every inch of her, Barbara was not a fat woman at all, but she was definitely meaty, her toenails painted red, which made a nice contrast to her pretty, soft, smooth, pale feet, her thick calves, her palid, meaty and juicy pair of legs, then her wide hips that made her look so fertile, past her slightly round belly, so smooth, still with the slight C-section mark where he came from, his mark on her, the soft flesh of his mother's full, pendulous tits drove him crazy with those tasty milky areolas and hard nipples.

Tony wanted his mother more than anything or anyone else in this world, and the best thing about it was, that it was mutual, the incestuous desire was mutual, their bodies needed each other so badly. Tony's eyes met Barbara's, as she undid her ponytail, causing her sexy, soft dark hair to fall over her shoulders, contrasting with the milky, warm skin of her collarbone, just above her breasts, not quite covering them, her mature beautiful face with some smalls beauty marks and dark brown eyes looked down at him, as her smile captivated him, then, she turned around, letting him admire her from behind, she gave herself a little pat on one of her palid and soft ass cheeks, she looked over her shoulder at him and he couldn't believe how fucking sexy his mother was being for him.

'Goddamn, you're so sexy, mom. I want you so badly.' He said salivating, almost like a dog looking at its food through a cage.

Barbara winked at him and bent down, sliding her black panties down to one of her ankles just like when she did it a couple of hours ago, and he fixed his eyes on the crack of his mother's ass, it looked so tasty he thought, when she turned around, revealing the sweet, soft, pink and juicy swollen lips of her vagina and the patch of dark bush just above it, then she climbed onto the bed up on top of him, as she dragged the thin wet cotton black fabric of her panties around her left ankle with her.

'I want you too, son. I have all this time.' She replied to him back, placing her hands on his cheeks and their lips locked in a passionate kiss with tongue and all as Tony's hands roamed his mother's body and skin, kneading her ass, legs, back and tits.

'I want, I need to suck your young cock, son.' Barbara whispered in his ear, smiled and began to work her way down to her son's hard shaft.

'Damn, mom...' He groaned to hear his mother being so kinky and insanely hot, her voice was sexy enough, but hearing her tell him that did nothing but make him yearn to feel his mother's mouth wrapping his hard cock with her hot mouth even more. His mother slid his boxers down and his cock jumped right in her face, throbbing and aching for release.

'Oh... hey there. Look what I got here.' She said and licked her lips looking at her son's hard, thick cock.

Then she smiled at him, kissed and inhaled the scent of his balls, bathing in his aroma, she wrapped her lips around him, squeezing hard, as she grabbed one of his hands and placed it in her soft hair, Tony understood and grabbed a fistful of her soft dark hair, holding it gently, Barbara began to bob her head up and down around her son's hard thick sex, almost touching the base with each movement, working his entire cock.

'Oh, holy fuuck. Goodamn it.' He groaned feeling Barbara's hot mouth working on his cock

The eye contact was constant as she placed her hands on his thighs stroking them gently, as she watched him enjoy the blowjob she was giving him, she watched her son's lustful eyes love seeing her in such a vulnerable and sexy position, her breasts swaying to the rhythm of her mouth, Barbara loved the taste of her son's cock, she enjoyed sucking it as her pussy became soaked and almost instinctively, with one hand she reached for her vagina and began massaging it, making gentle circles around her clit, not too fast, because she knew if she went any faster she would cum, having her son's member in her mouth was already too hot to do that, Barbara kept bobbing her head around him, fast and mostly slow because she knew she could make him finish at any second.

'Mmmmmmmrhm.' Barbara purred to herself, smiling at him as she let go of the thick cock in her mouth and began stroking it with the same hand she was massaging her pussy with, lubricating her son's cock well with her own pussy juices, she climbed back on him, as her son's fist let go of her soft hair and looking into his eyes, she took his cock, looking down at him, he kneaded one of her full breasts.

'I want you to do it, baby. I want that hard cock inside me.' Tony nodded as he felt his mother slowly slide his cock between her soaking wet pussy lips.

'I want you to fuck me. Hard.' She said in a voice so sexy, so slutty, but still so elegant, sounding so hungry, hungry for him, hungry for her own son's cock.

'I will, mom.' He said almost grunting as he felt every throbbing inch slide inside his mother's welcoming, warm, wet and certainly tight pussy. He held her hips firmly with both hands, while with a loud, high pitched, half-hearted grunt Barbara closed her eyes, as she pinched a nipple and felt how her son was penetrating her, both their bodies were beginning to sweat not only from the heat of the warm room, but also from the heat of sex, the heat of feeling an incestuous relationship, their bodies joined with each other, through their genitals, sweat, incest and pleasure.

'Fuck yeah, mom!' Tony groaned, enjoying his mother's tight pussy.

'Fuck yes, son!' Barbara moaned orgasmically as she opened her eyes and cupped her breasts, feeling her son increase his pace faster, grunting with each thrust inside his mother's cunt.

They both felt so aroused, as if they were in some weird hallucination on LSD, feeling the pleasure of sex as vivid as possible, Barbara let herself fall into her son, as her hands roamed his body, Barbara kissing her son's neck, while Tony cupped his mother's plump ass, even spreading her ass cheeks apart, sliding his middle finger into the delicious crack of his mother's ass, he felt her squirm with each thrust, moaning as he with his hands reached for the soft flesh of his mother's plump, creamy tits, kneading them vigorously, gently tugging at her nipples with his fingers, rolling them between his fingers.