Barbara and Her Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Put them together for me, mom.' He demanded, as he was thrusting inside her. 'Okay, son-.' In a husky voice she replied, kneading and pushing her plump tits together, giving them to him in his mouth, he sucked around the protuberance of her pale areolas, enjoying the salty taste of the milky, warm flesh of his mother's large breasts, sucking her hard nipples desperately.

'Ohhh! Fuck! Yes!' Barbara moaned as she felt her son devour her fat tits, as he quickened his pace, thrusting harder and faster, her buttocks rippling as her son pounded her pussy hard, just the way she wanted.

The loud moan encouraged Tony to slap his mother's ass, both cheeks turning red as they were slapped at the same time, Barbara moaned even more as she felt her son's hands slapping her plump, pale ass, his middle finger, caressed and stroked the deep crack of his mother's ass, moving down with the tip of his finger to rub his mother's warm, tight asshole, he slowed the pace of the thrusts, to place his hands on her wide hips, kneading the soft mature flesh on them.

'Let's- do another position.' Barbara said, resting her hand on the back of the bed, as she slid off her son's cock, while juices from her vagina ran down her thighs to her feet.

'Alright, mom.' He nodded, panting, holding his orgasm as long as he could, grateful to be able to control his breathing and therefore his orgasm.

He moved forward, sitting on the edge of the bed on the left side, feet touching the carpet, patting her thighs for her to climb on top of him.

'Such a naughty boy.' Barbara said, both with a cheeky grin, as she crawled on her knees to the edge of the bed, to mount her son's hard cock.

She positioned herself sitting on top of him, sliding his cock inside her, legs spread wide, closing them just a little, as much as she could, as he held her with his arms and she began to moan softly as she felt her son's throbbing cock working its way into her wet vaginal orifice, he grunted as he felt his mother's pussy muscles wrap tightly around him and began to fuck her at a moderate pace, holding her tightly, rubbing and stroking the sweaty, warm, pale skin of her back. Every thrust inside her felt wonderful, he felt his mother's womanhood so warm, soaking wet enveloping him tightly and swallowing him inside her, their sweaty bodies being pressed against each other felt so good for both of them.

'Fuck yes! It feels so great, baby.' Barbara moaned into his ear as she stroked the back of his head and began to move on top of her son slowly, the bed shaking and rocking hard with each thrust of him inside his beautiful mother's body.

'You, mom. You feel so fucking great!' Exclaimed Tony rubbing his mother's back, feeling his mother's heavy pendulous sweaty tits pressing against him as he felt his orgasm grow all over his body he began to pound her harder, Barbara began to shake and started to cum all over, on her son's cock.

'Oh! Fuck! Oh! Fuck! Ohhh!' She moaned desperately, feeling her vagina being fucked so well by her son.

And then, she was cumming hard on her son's cock, rolling her eyes. She let out a long high pitched moan, feeling her womb pulsing inside with pleasure, as her pussy was pounded a little slower, he laid her down on the bed, as she recovered from the strong orgasm, he continued to fuck her slowly and gently, as she wrapped her arms around him and with her legs spread wide she received her son inside her. He picked up the pace, as their gazes met.

'I'm gonna cum, mom.' He said groaning being inside her. Barbara nodded quickly, 'Okay, son. Just do it out, take your beautiful cock out when you're gonna cum.' She said, stroking his right cheek as she was feeling her son's body begin to tense.

And then, he began to push slowly, but hard inside her pussy, making her moan over and over again.

'That's it! Oh, fuck! That's it! Cum, baby! Oh, fuck! Cum for your mother, Tony!' Barbara cried out moaning as she felt her pussy being pounded hard by her son's cock over and over again.

'Ohhh fuck yeah!' He moaned and pulled away, gasping, pulling his cock out of his mother, spraying her stomach with thick ropes of cum, landing on her pelvis, navel, and breasts, as she reached down with her hand to slowly stroke and milk his sensitive cock, although he had cum twice a few hours ago, the orgasm he built inside his mother was simply the best of his life.

He lay beside her, panting. 'Oh fuck mom, that felt so great, fuck yeah!'

'Ohh... God. Ohh...' She gasped smiling at him, nodding as her face was all red and sweaty while her legs trembled and her body and pussy burned with pleasure.

He covered his face with a pillow while panting, then he pulled it off his face as he felt his mother, getting on her knees on the bed and reach for his sensitive cock with one hand and begin to suck it up and down, licking and eating every drop of hot cum in it, as the spent semen slid down her stomach to her pussy.

'Nnnghn, goddamn.' He moaned.

Barbara looked her son with lustful eyes, as her buxom naked and sweaty milky body lay exposed on the bed, with one last kiss on the head of her son's semi-hard cock she pulled it out of her mouth. 'Mmmmrhm...' She purred to herself, lying down beside her son, sighing deeply.

'Tony, dear. That, that was the best sex I've got in years.' He smiled, looking at her beautiful, sweaty, flushed, lust-filled, mature face, then followed her entire body with his gaze, still seeing the cum on her soft, stomach.

'Yeah, tell me about it.' He reached her left sweaty cheek and gave her a sweet kiss on it. 'I love you, mom.'

'I love you too, son.' She kissed his chest and covered his body with a blanket, as she slipped out of bed standing up. 'Be right back.' She said and picked up her black cotton panties from the floor and threw them to his chest with a grin.

'Since you like mommy's panties...'

'Oh, I love mommy's panties!' Tony replied.

'You'd better do so, mister. And put your underwear on before I get back, it's not like I want to see my son's beautiful cock in my bed. Alright?'

'Alright.' He said smiling slightly watching her walk naked towards the bathroom as her wide hips swayed with each step, her big full pendulous breasts poked out the sides of her torso and her round plump sweaty ass glistened, looking so tasty, as her dark brunette hair fell to just a tad below her shoulders, the best view he could have of his mother.

While he amused himself by smelling his mother's freshly worn black cotton panties, Barbara showered quietly, washing her thick body and cleaning his son's cum off her stomach and breasts, thinking about what she had done, she had just been fucked by her son, and she loved him, loved every second of it. She quickly got out of the shower, grabbed a towel and dried herself completely, ready to go back to bed with her new, young lover, her son.