All Comments on 'Barbara Becomes a Bimbo'

by Veri

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sir_snake1134Sir_snake1134almost 11 years ago
Well written.

Would like to see more, but then I'm greedy like that. Thanks for the read. Will for sure go to your other work.

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 10 years ago
Not realistic

Your story is hot but Kurt plan is too simple for me to believe it even a little bit. He should have break her spirit during a longer time and by doing little things. Like giving her false informations and punish her for the little errors she made. Punishments a real employer could give like overtime or cut in the salary. If it lasts long her psyche would be terrible and the only solution to her problem would be to become a bimbo. She would do it step by step and each step would make her life easier.

In your story I was waiting for an awesome plan but she is broken in one day and the next she is a complete bimbo. It's not realistic and not hot enough.

And a scene where her son sees his new bimbo mom would have been nice.

warner34warner34over 9 years ago
Great story

I love the Bimbo transformation theme. I enjoyed the whole story and read it all the way through non stop. I was hoping for a more realistic transformation. Overnight is a little tough to accept for a willful woman. The fitting end to the 5 pages would have been that she finally caved in the very end thus leading us into a new chapter.

Good story though. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
DARN!

Even in these stories credibility can be an issue. Doesn't have to be supreme court logical but more than 24 hours is needed to change virtually everything about a person. (I think). It was a fun story, the descriptions of the woman were very sexual.

I opened up to say this and was dismayed that all the previous comments already said it!

Despite the above it was fun to read and the good parts show huge promise. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
...

She marries him, son kills Kurt takes the company and uses his mom as pet/wife.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 6 years ago
I enjoyed the story and was impressed by the author's

decision to use manipulation and not hypnosis, drugs, and the ilk to bimbofy (bimbify?) the heroine. I don't want to sound critical, I liked the story, but would suggest that it would have been even better if the bimbofication had taken several more steps. n the spirit of closing the barn door, the horse having already escaped, I would propose the following (1) instead of incapacitating the father, you have the son manipulate the father into firing Barbara for incompetence and then have the son rescue her, creating a sense of gratitude to him and/or (2) have the son plant difficult accounting problems in her work that he instantly solves, creating both a sense of incompetence and gratitude in her, as well as awe of the son's brilliance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The author seemed to like high-profile middle-aged women turned into sluts/whores... Some problems, Freud?

cpl4bbcabusecpl4bbcabuseover 2 years ago

hope story continues. in study kurt wants her to dress slurry and has ideas for future. thought he'd turn her into a street walking prostitute. even exposing her to people who know her in her neighborhood. servicing them.

Ashley_JenniferAshley_Jenniferalmost 2 years ago

My favorite story ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! And I thought that Samuel X was bad! This sucks!

Patricia169Patricia169over 1 year ago

Wished i was Barbara !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Will there ever be a sequel published? Yes, please do.

Thanks and best wishes

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Fabulous story. What could be better than a very hot and top-heavy 47-year old blonde MILF bimbo who wants to display her body and fuck. The story was quite well developed; I liked the way the worthless husband was gotten out of the way. This story is total fantasy, but well written so it is easy to suspend disbelief. One suggestion for the story: Barbara should join a gym and schedule regular workouts to maintain her hot body for public display and frequent sex. Losing weight with smoking will not do it alone. Hot as she is, she still is 47-years old.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous