All Comments on 'Barbara the Bitch'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Categorized incorrectly.

And it's awful on top of that. Keep gay male stories in gay male. Keep poorly written stories in your brain and away from the general populace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
interesting approach....wedding day might be fun

Can't wait to see if she shows up at the wedding and who else does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Revenge?

Loved the story. When he tries to take revenge on Barbara, I would love to see her turn the tables on him AGAIN and in the next story have him begging for her to let him cum as she gets him to the edge over and over...perhaps finally ending up breaking his engagement to Clair and proposing to Barbara.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Gays = evil

Plz warn us before u post ur gay stories. I for one believe that gays and gay sex is disgusting- but thats my opinion.

Thor_in_CaliforniaThor_in_Californiaabout 15 years ago
Not particularly erotic nor believable . . .

Go to a hospital. Claim rape and abuse by police. Get crushed balls examined and into the medical record, and have them photograph the cuff marks and other evidence of being beaten up. Get DNA swabs from your mouth. Get a good lawyer. File charges against Barbara and her accomplice. The public hates police who are violent and abusive -- the two of them won't be able to defend themselves. Get the security tapes from the gym. When their friends come to your home to threaten you, which I'd guess might happen, record the threats and take pictures; it will win your case and put some more dirty people into jail. Alternate ending: If too scared to file charges, then cancel the engagement and move away from this crazy family. Don't marry a girl who has a psychopath for a sister. It's not worth the heartache.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fuck!

Wanking material.

Claudia69Claudia69about 4 years ago
Lucky Guy!!!

Guy gets regular sex with his girlfriend and some ass fucking from his girlfriends sister and her policeman friend feeds him some yummy dick juice..What else could he wish for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How about bite down, really hard?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous