Barbara's Boots

Story Info
Alex sees work colleague Barbara in new light...
3.6k words
4.63
20.7k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex_Z
Alex_Z
6 Followers

I was in the staff room at work reading a book. "Are you going to Emma's wedding?' I looked up. "Sorry, what did you say" Barbara smiled and repeated her question.

'Oh I don't know now, it will be all couples, I'm not really into that since me and Sophie split and I'm thirty-four, even if the bridesmaids are single they will be ten years younger than me." Emma was a graduate trainee manager, someone who had a degree in something totally irrelevant but was being rushed round several stores to get a grounding in the business, I did like Emma though and she had invited us all to her wedding.

Barbara smiled "Oh Alex you're thirty-four, positively ancient, for fucks sake get back on the horse. I'm a sixty-one year old spinster, for me the horse bolted years ago."

I got on well with Barbara, some found her standoffish and a bit of a moaner, but we liked the same books and films, strangely classic Sci-fi and old dodgy B movies, sometimes we had even chatted about Ballroom dancing while I had still been with my ex-girlfriend, Trying to find new joint interests Sophie had booked us a six week ballroom dancing course, thinking I found 'Strictly' (think Dancing with the stars) interesting, to be honest I had only watched it for the sexist reason of skimpy costumes, I eagerly agreed thinking it might get Sophie into said skimpy costumes, it didn't, leggings and 80's leg warmers became her outfits for dance class, sexier but not what I'd wished for, the dance classes had been the last throw of the relationship dice and we split soon after. While discussing the course with Barbara it turned out she had danced a bit in her teens, after she heard I was having dancing lessons the conversation from a few months before had gone something like...

"I was Butlins Minehead under sixteen champion in 1976 and don't say it!" laughed Barbara

"Say what?"

"You weren't even born then."

"I wasn't going but err... I didn't turn up until a few years after that."

"Anyway, I went to a few more lessons about 10 years ago hoping to meet a sexy partner, but I ended up as the only single person there so I had to dance with the teacher."

"Was he sexy though?"

"Not really SHE had more stubble than you."

So Barbara and I surprisingly had a lot in common but then I realised that I didn't know her back story, I assumed she was a divorcee or perhaps a youngish widow, I'd worked for the business Whitaker's for five years. Barbara had been there for thirty and reminded people frequently.

Back in the present I queried the description of herself. "Spinster? What happened you're an attractive woman." I was lying of course, her hair was an eighties blond perm and she wore flared trousers, baggy tops and flat shoes. Practical but boring.

"Mum died and I ended up looking after Dad, before I knew it I was forty and on the shelf, I might get my glad rags on and party for the first time in ages, I've booked a room so I don't have to worry about driving. I can hit the rhubarb gin."

I mumbled that I might go and went back to work.

Against my better judgement, I walked into the hotel venue at six o'clock three days later. Across the bar I saw Emma chatting to a woman, from the back she looked in her thirties, short red satin dress, knee high boots and most importantly shiny black tights. I had a fetish for shiny tights. A blond bob completed the look, very sexy. Emma's Cousin? Young aunt? Was she single? I approached them casually, my eyes drinking in the boots and tights. The woman turned to look at me and spoke.

"Oh hello, Alex, Emma was just saying that she had put us next to each other for the meal as the only single adults here."

I stared at my work colleague Barbara, gone were the flat shoes and baggy tops. Make up hid the odd wrinkle and highlighted something I had never seen before, a pretty face. she leant forward and whispered.

"And put your tongue back in."

I couldn't help staring, I'd loved Sophie my ex, but she wore jeans and leggings, my secret longing for shiny tights had not been fulfilled in our two year relationship. I looked back towards Barbara, she might be nearly thirty years older than me, in fact just six months younger than my mum, but totally different than the Barbara I had chatted to in the staffroom at work.

An hour later we were seated and listening to the speeches, Barbara turned to me. "So what do you think?"

"Oh the best man was quite funny but the father of the bride was boring."

"To me, you idiot I spent three hours getting rid of my perm and getting a bob cut this morning, then all afternoon shopping for this outfit, I used to love wearing boots."

"Oh...err yes you look very nice."

Barbara rolled her eyes, "oh for fucks sake" I think they said. She dropped her napkin. "Whoops sorry, would you grab that for me. I bent under the table to retrieve it. As my hand touched it Barbara's booted foot kicked it further away. I had no choice but to go under the table. A phone came down under the table in Barbara's hand, the torch function lit the darkness, I read a message written on the napkin, 'Do you like what you see?" I didn't understand what it meant.

Gradually Barbara's booted nylon clad legs parted. I had been wrong she wasn't wearing tights, she was wearing stockings and suspenders. But most importantly no panties. There in front of me was a gloriously blond pussy, I'd often wondered if Barbara, as well having a perm had died her hair. Nope the cuffs matched the collar as it were and was neatly trimmed as well. I couldn't help it. My head went between her trim sixty odd year old thighs. suddenly my head was clamped in place. Her pussy just inches from my tongue. I started to lick. A hand came down and pushed me further in, the short dress now covering my head totally. I licked her clitoris quickly, Barbara's hand pushing and pulling my head making me thrust deeper and deeper in with my tongue. The shiny nylon stockings brushed against my cheeks and ears, turning me on even more, I grabbed at her leather clad calves and stroked the smooth boots, I had a raging hard on between my legs and no way of relieving it, perhaps a quick trip to bathroom might help. Eventually she pulled my head away and closed her legs shutting up shop.. I couldn't believe what had just happened, oral sex with a sixty one year under a table at a wedding.

Her hand grabbed my collar and pulled me up, I used the napkin I had picked up and wiped her pussy juices from my face. Barbara grabbed it and turned it over, using her lipstick wrote 'room 101 - 20 minutes'

I grinned, "is that really your room number?"

She nodded.

"Doesn't room 101 hold my worst fears?" I asked

"Today it's your Fantasy Island," came the reply.

Announcing it loudly to the table, Barbara explained she had a headache and was going to have a rest for an hour before the tables were cleared and the dancing began in the function room next door and disappeared towards her room. Was I really going to her room, I'm guessing she was offering me sex and not a cup of tea. I kept looking at my watch, after fourteen minutes I had made a decision and couldn't wait any longer. I got up, screwed up the napkin and tossed it onto my now finished plate, then headed towards the rooms, ready with an excuse of checking on Barbara if anyone asked where I was going. The excuse wasn't needed nobody paid me any attention, I seemed invisible, two minutes later I stood in front of Room 101. what would it hold for me, desire or disaster? I raised my hand and knocked on the door.

How would I be greeted by my co-worker, stark naked with varicose veins and saggy tits? The door opened to reveal the stockings, boots and a bra holding a pair of pert tits a twenty year old would have been proud of. Still no panties, the blond bob cut was still perfect not hair out of place on her head and non down below, a nice neat triangular shaped shave gave me a splendid view of the goods on offer. Even at nearly retirement age, Barbara looked gorgeous.

"Come in then I don't want the room opposite getting an eyeful." I followed her into the room. "Now fairs fair. You've seen my offering lets see yours. She undid my belt and undid the button. My trousers fell to the floor, My boxers stood out like a tent. In this case a bell end tent. I lowered them down. My hard on impressed her, she licked her lips and knelt down her mouth around the tip, her tongue licking my pre-cum. "Lovely and salty" came the muffled voice.

"Don't talk with your mouthful, you knows its rude," now it was my turn, I put my hand into her newly straightened hair and tousled it. She kept gobbling at my dick. I was going to cum. I wondered that if I did, could I rise to the occasion again for a fuck if it was on offer later. I decided to risk it and let Barbara carry on, she seemed to be enjoying herself. Her lips gently caressed my hard on. She might be a spinster as she described herself but she clearly knew what she was doing. I couldn't hold back and shot my load into her mouth, she quickly removed her mouth and pumped my remaining cum onto her face. The translucent liquid was all around her mouth. Her tongue came out and licked it from her lips and chin.

She looked at me mischievously and spoke,"I'm going to go and clean up and you can get stripped off and into bed and see if you've got what it takes to go again."

I looked at her sexy legs and my dick was already beginning to stir. "I reckon if you leave those stockings and boots on I might"

She grinned and did a sexy swagger to the bathroom.

Two minutes later she exited the bathroom, her face now cleaned off, her bra was now missing and her surprisingly firm tits looked fantastic. She had left the boots on as I had requested. I was lying on the bed ready for the inevitable, a thought cross my mind... "Err, I haven't got one."

"Got what?"

"A condom, safe sex and all that..."

"Alex I haven't been with a man in over five years so I haven't got anything, I assume you haven't got anything either and I'm sixty one I think I can have sloppy sex without getting pregnant.

"Oh yeah, you look so sexy I'd forgotten."

"Well lets get on with it because I'm fucking gagging for it." She gently caressed my bollocks and my dick started to rise, a quick rub of her shiny black stockings and it was back to attention. She lay on her back. "Come on then fuck me Alex, I've been wanting you for years, I wasn't going to try anything while you were with your ex, but since then I've been wanting to make a move. I always have a quick ogle when you cycle to work in your lycra."

I looked at her, yes she was old enough to be my mum, but her face was pretty, her body gorgeous and she was wearing boots and stockings, fuck it I was going in.... I pushed by dick into her cunt, surprisingly tight. The boots came up in to the air and wrapped around my back. I started to pound her hard.

"Oh, Alex that's good. Her long deep red false nails scratched hard into my back, I'm sure she was drawing blood, but it felt good. It forced me to go harder into her. My hands caressed the boots around my middle, as I felt smooth leather, my thrusting got harder.

"Oh Alex fuck me harder. Do you like your cougar-lover?" she gasped.

"I do," I shouted back, "my best fuck ever."

I moved my hands from her boots onto to her shiny stockings, as I felt the sheer nylon underneath my finger tips, I thought I was in heaven. I loved tights and stockings, but the couple of girlfriends I'd had before had always been leggings or trousers sort of girls. As I rubbed I could feel myself cumming. Barbara sensed it to.

"Alex, shoot your load in me, fill me up." I didn't need asking twice. I let rip and shot my warm load into her pussy. She shuddered as I came in her. We held each other in an embrace whilst I pumped my last bit of cum in to her, draining me totally."

We pulled apart and smiled at each other. I think at that moment we became friends with benefits.

"Come on or we will miss the disco," said Barbara, I let her go and she climbed out of bed, "I'm going to have a shower." She walked over to bathroom. A minute or two I heard singing coming from the bathroom. She might be nearly twice my age but I was becoming really attracted to her, bollocks to it, I thought I'm joining her in the shower. I opened the door and saw her soapy body behind the screen. I opened it and started to help her wash her tits.

"Oh Alex, that's good," she grabbed the soap and started to wash my dick and bollocks. Surprisingly they started to come up again. "Oh I think we might be up for a repeat," she said while laughing. I pushed her gently against the wall and pushed my semi hard dick into to her. It stood up more once inside. I was cumming three times in one hour, my previous best had been once at night and then at six the next morning. I was fucking her hard against the wet tiles after five minutes, I managed to cum inside her again, she groaned "Alex that was great, but we must go. I pulled out and we finished the shower, still washing each other, grabbing at the others anatomy, giggling like teenagers. We reluctantly got dressed, this time Barbara donned some lovely lacy panties that matched the suspenders.

We left the room five minutes apart so as not to arise suspicion. We casually avoided each other, not out of regret for what we did, but just so no one guessed what had happened, I had a taxi booked for later, we'd decided to leave it like that. I was at the bar an hour later, when Emma the bride came up to me. "Are you enjoying my wedding Alex?"

"Yes thanks, its great." I replied.

"Where did you disappear to earlier?"

"To check on Barbara, she didn't feel well."

"Yeah right, You couldn't take your eyes off her when you came in earlier, and she's been staring at you at work for months, I call bullshit," she stretched out something she had been holding in her hand, the napkin I had discarded earlier, 'Room 101 - 20 minutes' now smudged but still readable. "I found this on your plate after I noticed you'd both disappeared, I reckon you two went off for a crafty fuck."

"Err... was it that obvious? Did anyone else notice?"

"I knew it! No one else paid and any attention. I say go for it!"

"Yes but she's as old as my mum nearly..." I countered.

"Alex, are you single?"

"Yes, you know I am."

"Is she single?"

"Yes, has been for a few years I think."

"Final question and then I must mingle. Do you fancy her? Find her sexy?

I glanced across at Barbara, just getting served at the bar. My heart pounded, the last hour had almost been hell the odd conversation as we passed each other, pretending we were just work colleagues. I had fallen for her. I slowly nodded my head.

"Then who cares? If you were sixty-one seeing a thirty something woman, the lads would be cheering you on and the girls would be wishing they had a silver fox sugar daddy. Just because its the other way round society wrongly judges you both, how wrong. I say go to her now and show her you are not ashamed of her or to be seen with her, it may last forever or you might split in a month but if you don't go to her now then you might never know what could have been."

I stood up and whispered in to Emma's ear, "thank you for making everything clearer, I can see why you're a trainee manager, you have a great way of dealing with things, and by the way, you don't want to know what's on that napkin, I suggest you wash your hands before cutting the cake." I started across the dance floor, reaching the bar. I slipped my hand around my lovers waist. She turned round and looked worried, but I could see a sparkle in her eye, that I hadn't really seen before, in the years I had known her, she had always looked a little sad, perhaps regretful for what could have been, tonight her eyes were different.

"Alex, I thought we said keep it casual, so no one guesses."

"Yes, I've been thinking about that." I replied.

"And?"

"I don't care we are both adults and if people don't like our relationship, they can fuck off."

Barbara smiled and kissed me gently on the cheek. "Thank you, I thought you would be ashamed of me."

"I promise I'll Never be that."

The D.J announced it was time for some smoochy numbers. I whispered, "A while back, you said you used to dance a bit. Do you remember many of the steps. I was thinking about a Salsa?"

She nodded, I dashed off to the D.J and asked for a song, me and Sophie had practised dancing to loads of times as she had loved the film, strictly speaking we should have danced the mambo to it but we danced the slightly easier Salsa to it. Anyway I didn't think there was any real ballroom dance judges in the room, most people were just hanging on to their partners and dragging them round the dance floor.

The opening bars of 'I've had the time of my life' from Dirty dancing started. I shimmied on to the dance floor striking a few poses on the way, the floor cleared, sensing that we might have something to show them, I wasn't a brilliant dancer, not even quite good, just better than everyone else there. Barbara joined me as I opened my palm to beckon her over. I spun her round and round, the hem of dressed flared out and revealed her stockings and suspenders, I spun her faster and the panties showed next, we split apart and she flicked her dress up and down tango style. We were nailing it. Everyone in the room stood opened mouthed at us, stealing the show from the bride and groom. I'd have been worried if I'd not seen Emma clapping to the beat with the rest of her guests, and grinning her head off. Phones were out and filming our impromptu performance. As we came together for an embrace towards the end of the song, I whispered,"Shall we?" and raised my eyes upwards,"

Barbara nodded. I salsa'd away from her and she ran the twenty yards between us and I picked her up. We did the lift. I held her aloft for nearly fifteen seconds before I placed her tenderly back on her feet. The irony of the age reversal of the original dancers and us wasn't lost on me.

I think keeping our fledgling relationship a secret was a total no-goer. I reckoned our dance would be viral by the morning. The applause was almost deafening as the final bars of Bill Medley's and Jennifer Warne's song faded.

As we slowly danced to the next number, Barbara quietly said, "Cancel the taxi"

I got out my phone pulled up the taxi app and cancelled the taxi. I knew where I was going to be spending the night.

Alex_Z
Alex_Z
6 Followers
12