Barbara's Boots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Epilogue

An hour later, I was lying on the bed back in room 101 waiting for my new girlfriend to exit the bathroom. "Come on I'm waiting for you." I shouted.

"Sshh, I've got a surprise for you." came the reply.

"Listen it's barely six hours since you dropped that napkin, since then I've gave you oral sex and fucked you twice, I don't think there's any surprises left for tonight."

Still in the bathroom, she shouted her reply. "Did I ever tell you I tried to be a lesbian once for about a week, but decided I liked real cock too much."

"Err, no I don't think we've ever discussed that over sandwiches in the staffroom, but why bring it up now?"

"Because I bought one of my toys with me...." Barbara exited the bathroom wearing nothing but a large strap on dildo. Oh and the gorgeous boots and stockings. She was still wearing them as well.

"why not." I thought and rolled on to my front and just prayed she'd used Lube....

12