All Comments on 'Barbara's Cuckold Story Ch. 08'

by HOTMOM_BARB

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow, 8" and black only

Sorry; but since when does one color feel better than another color? Why not the color red? For that matter, why be married to a white male? Your story was short on details and lousy for sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
!

you claim in your BIO that you love your husband and he loves you! I don't believe that for a second. You have unmanned him. He is not a man anymore. And you are just a total slut. The question is why stay married? You don't respect your husband, you certainly don't respect your husband as a lover or as a man so why stay with him. You don't need him do you? After all if you get fucked 14 times was it? by black men with strangely normal sized dicks, what is the point of being married? you can go out and get fucked by any male black, white , yellow it doesn't matter does it? Anyway you don't care what anyone thinks do you, you have your studs and your sub-male who has no pride left. so you will continue to do what you want. My only advice to you is get divorced that way you can take all your husbands money and leave him as part of your stable, and you won't have to worry about him feeling sorry for himself if he isn't getting any sex while your 'role playing' Good luck with being a cum slut and cum queen, you were obviously born to it. The only thing I don't understand is why you stay married. I pity your husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
we pity you you dumb ass w/o a name.

It tells you it's a cuck story and yet you read every fucking one of these stories and then bitch like a cuck yoursaelf. That's it you're a cuck who hates your life. I knew it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Stupid Story

Stupid comments, they go together. Nobody belives this story or even cares, my guess is hot mom is a guy and weighs over 300lbs. Either way poorly written and I really don't care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sorry but asswhole with out a name above me!

Go fuck your self and the broom that is shoved up your ass by your female DOM mistress. If you have read my comment you will understand that I am NOT and will never be a CUCK unlike yourself who obviously is a CUCK. You probably wear a pink flowery pinny while you suck someones spunk from your Doms pussy or better still from your masters DICK. Besides I am doing a public service I am writing comments so other people do not read this story. But if you really think I give a shit about what a cuck like you say and do you sadly are mistaken. Now go back to your mistress or master and tell them that the nasty straight, normal man, with balls insulted you. You can even cry if you want to. I am sure your master and mistress will let you.

Have a pleasant evening!

bi48186bdbi48186bdover 15 years ago
Keep writing

I would like to see more details to your stories and more about what your cuckhold hubby is enduring. I am a submissive male who enjoys reading about cuckholds and submissive male stories.

Amazing how all the complainers actually read the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very, Very slutty, Barb - you're obviously a black cock whore yourself!

jaxster99jaxster99over 8 years ago
get tested.

the damn bull is going to have her fuck two guys not with the club yet. she will have aids and a few other stds. so will the bull. the whole club is now at risk!!!! hahaha. real safe place to have sex..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Eagerly taking four BLACK cocks over and over and absolutely loving it!

They took turns, thank GOD. I loved it!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous