Barbara's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt stupid as I watched her reflection in the mirror replying, "Yes, I understand now Barbara."

"Now we begin again," she said as she continued to swing the belt through the air before suddenly bringing it down on my ass.

I clenched my teeth as the pain rolled over me and swiftly said "Two, thank you, Barbara."

The belt swung quickly through the air landing even harder on my ass as she said "Now you are not listening to me. What did I say?" I looked up at her reflection in the mirror bewildered.

"Now, we begin again. That means we start from the beginning. For the last time do you understand?"

My heart sank with the realization that I still had twenty more as I replied, "Yes, I understand."

I cannot tell you how many spanks I received that day. I flubbed it three more times. Once after getting to fourteen. I don't remember when I started crying. By the end of it all, I was lying sobbing on the bench with my ass on fire. Barbara walked to the closet and hung up the belt, then closed the door. I heard her walking out of the bedroom.

I dared not move. I felt movement behind me by the bed.

"Try to stand now." I got up with my legs like rubber. I think I would have fallen if she had not supported me. Before leading me to the bed, she nodded toward the towel on the bench where there was a dark stain on the towel where I had cum.

I knew that I had been hard at the start but did not remember cumming. On the bed, another large towel was laid out crosswise and she helped me lay down on my stomach. I heard her behind me. I felt an icy coldness on my ass. She rubbed some kind of lotion on my sore ass. I felt both some relief as well as more pain washing over me with her touch.

"Rest, I will be back."

I woke with her applying more lotion to my ass. While it still hurt, it didn't feel like it was on fire anymore. She laid down on the bed next to me kissing me with her tongue probing my mouth. She had taken off her dress and I felt myself getting hard again as I looked at her bra and cleavage.

She reached for my hand, guiding it over her panties. I felt from her waist, down over her hairy mons to the warm dampness of the crotch. How I wanted to kiss and lick her there. She pushed the crotch aside and directed my fingers inside her. All of my previous doubts and recriminations fell by the wayside as I heard her moan.

I moved my fingers inside her hot wetness. It was heaven seeing her face next to mine, hearing her moan with pleasure. After several minutes I felt a flood of wetness wash over my fingers.

She broke the kiss asking, "Do you like pleasing me more or being punished?"

I remember smiling, all pain forgotten as I said, "I like this much more Barbara, please forgive me." She smiled too, then got up before applying more lotion.

She finished saying, "In fifteen minutes you can get up. Then wait, I will come to you." My mind was swirling, going in a thousand different directions. I was unable to concentrate on any one train of thought. I noticed that fifteen minutes had passed. I got up finding that my legs were no longer shaky. I walked over to the mirror and stood in profile, then turned a little and looked at my backside.

At that moment she walked in, laughing, "No damage done. You will certainly be sore for a day or so. I have a snack you can eat before going home. I suggest not sitting for the rest of today. Find some of your mother's lotion to apply before going to bed tonight." She watched as I dressed. Before leading me downstairs, she walked to the closet again.

Taking out a wooden stick about three and a half feet long she said, "If you really disappoint me, I will use a cane on you." She walked over to the bed before whisking it through the air, landing it with a dull thud against the bed. The sound of the belt swinging through the air was bad enough. The sound of the cane rushing through the air before hitting the bed was downright evil.

Barbara looked at me seriously, remarking, "I guarantee the cane will leave marks that you would not soon forget."

As we walked down the stairs, I could feel my cock twitching as I again could not take my eyes off of her ass with her panties showing through the dress. In the kitchen there was a sandwich on the counter, as well as an apple and a glass of milk.

Sitting at the table Barbara said, "Eat as much as you can. I am happy to make more."

I finished, thanking Barbara. She got up and embraced me, holding me close for several minutes. This is what I endured the spanking for. I would do anything she asked to make her happy. She released her hold, reaching up under her dress.

I watched in amazement as she pulled off her panties saying, "You can take these if you want. Do whatever you like with them for the next two days. On Monday morning at 8:30, I expect you to return them to me. If the back door is not open leave the panties on the doorknob. After that, I expect you not to play with yourself until you visit me Friday at 1. Do you understand?"

I replied yes and Barbara made me repeat the instructions to be sure I understood before she pushed me toward the door. I left her house with my thoughts going a mile a minute.

***

I was busy over the weekend with Barbara's panties. On Monday morning, I did not jerk off as I was hoping I could cum for or with her. I was disappointed that the back door was not open. I felt more than a little funny leaving her cum stained panties hanging on the doorknob.

I managed not to cum the rest of the week until I woke Friday morning. As I was lying in bed, I got more and more excited. I tried to anticipate what we would be doing. What her plans might be. Without thinking, I was slowly stroking my hard cock.

Suddenly, I found myself cumming. I desperately tried to stop but cum was already running over my fingers. My heart sank wondering how I could explain this to her. I was in turmoil all morning. I felt I could not go and see her now. At the same time, I knew there was no way I could not.

Before I knew it, I was walking up to her back door. I again waited until just before 1pm when I knocked.

She smiled warmly at me as she opened the door. I took a deep breath before entering. My mind was still racing. I felt unsure of what to do or say which led me to do neither, to my deep regret. All too soon I was lost in her kisses and touches as she greeted me.

She broke away, looking at me with excitement in her eyes saying, "Follow me." She was wearing a navy skirt and white blouse and I could see the outline of a blue bra beneath her blouse as she led me upstairs to her bedroom. Barbara kissed me once,

I wanted to hold her but she brushed my hands away saying, "Just wait, I have a surprise for you. Now strip off your clothes and put them on the chair." She nodded towards the bed and I sat my hard cock standing at attention.

She began humming a tune, dancing suggestively, slowly unbuttoning her blouse. I could not believe my eyes as the object of so many of my fantasies was stripping right in front of me.

When she saw my hand going toward my cock, she laughingly swatted it away saying, "Save that for me. Do you like what you see so far?"

Before I could answer she reached down and again scooped up the pre-cum leaking from my cock saying "I'll take this as a yes" as she gave me her fingers to lick. She was soon in just the bra and matching blue bikini when she approached me sitting on the bed. She pushed me onto my back.

Barbara spread my legs wide, moving right up to me. She started rubbing her panty covered pussy up and down my hard cock. She was smiling wickedly as she teased me saying "Are you going to cum on my panties again?"

I didn't want to cum like this with her rubbing her panty covered pussy against my cock. But when she leaned forward tweaking my nipples, I could not hold back any longer. I spurted onto her panties but nothing like the amount of cum that had run over my fingers this morning.

Barbara looked down at her panties, the expression on her face changed instantly. She had been happy, playful. She now looked downright fierce as she reared back forcefully slapping my face with an open hand.

"I asked you to do one thing for me. You didn't do it, did you? Why am I wasting my time with you? I bet you never even tried, just jerking that thing whenever you felt like it."

Barbara was shaking with anger.

I blurted out, "I did try. I didn't cum all week. This morning was an accident. I didn't mean to. It just happened." I looked at her dejectedly.

"A likely story," she replied. She took off the panties and threw them in my face adding "I should just send you back to your mother." She turned away with a look of disgust on her face. Then walked over to a drawer before calmly putting on a white pair of panties.

I sat up and pleaded with her, "I am sorry, I really didn't mean to. I wanted to tell you but just couldn't." My face was flushed, tears were streaming down my face, "Please don't send me away. Punish me. Please!"

Barbara stood silently. looking at me gravely before saying, "A full regimen with the cane, that's twenty-four strokes. The belt is like a feather compared to the cane. Think before you answer. This is no joke; you have disappointed me greatly. I will not be gentle with you."

Her words along with the stern look on her face made me stop to consider as I remembered the sharp sound of the cane rushing through the air. The belt had hurt, it had hurt a lot. In the back of my mind, I wondered why Barbara compelled me so. But she did; there was no doubt I would not do anything she asked.

As I sat there, Barbara walked back from the closet in her lingerie with the cane in her hand. She raised the cane and brought it crashing down on the bed with a loud thump. My stomach was tied up in knots but I knew the answer I had to give her.

"Yes Barbara, the cane please."

"You know what to do, go and get a towel." I pulled out the bench before retrieving a towel, laying it on the bench. My cock was hard as I laid on the towel.

Barbara used a brightly colored scarf to tie my feet together at the ankles before tying my wrists to the legs of the bench.

My heart was racing as I heard her from above me, "You only need to count the strokes. You'll not thank me for them now or in the future."

She began tapping the cane lightly against my ass before stopping, going to the closet door. She adjusted it so I could see myself in the full-length mirror. I closed my eyes until suddenly I heard the swish of the cane. It felt like a bolt of electricity was running up my spine as the cane met my ass.

"Open your eyes. You can look at me or yourself but you are not to look away, or close your eyes. Now we begin."

Without a pause, she arched her arm back and brought down the cane against my ass with another thud. I let out a gasp and remembered to count. After getting two more measured strokes I found myself struggling against the scarfs holding my wrists.

My torso started involuntary arching back at the ninth stroke. My feet strained against the scarf.

At ten, I had a panic attack blurting out "Nine." It was not funny but I laughed maniacally.

Barbara smiled saying "It is nice to know you find humor in this, tell me what's so funny."

With despair, I said "I couldn't remember what comes after nine," feeling tears running down my face.

She smiled saying, "I told you I would not be gentle but I will take some pity on you and count instead. Just remember, if you had told me what you had done, I probably would have only spanked you with my hand." With that she again brought her arm back before the shock of the cane ran up my spine and into my brain as She said, "One."

Tears had come and gone before coming again. I heard myself sobbing with thunderclaps in my head as the cane struck again and again.

In the distance, I heard Barbara say, "Nineteen." When the cane landed on my ass again, I heard a sound that reminded me of camping as a boy scout. One place we used to go to was an open field with woods stretching back behind it. We always heard coyotes there at night.

One fall night we were listening to them barking excitingly when a shriek pierced the night. One of the counselors said that the coyotes had caught a deer or fawn. We listened, realizing that it was being eaten alive. Only when Barbara began stuffing her panties in my mouth did I grasp the shrieking was coming from me.

"Enough of that for now, we are almost finished."

I do not recall the last strokes exactly. All I can remember is pure, unadulterated agony. When the strokes stopped, she left me for a few minutes. I was senseless. All I could feel was pain together with an empty space in my brain. She returned, untying the scarves before asking me to stand up.

When I tried to stand, I sunk to my knees. I would have toppled over if she had not held me. We both looked and saw the stain in the towel again. I never knew it but I had cum again sometime during the process.

I wanted to laugh but it was all I could do not to fall as Barbara led me to the bed, laying me on my stomach over a towel. I noticed that she had some kind of shirt on as she cradled my head against her bosom. Barbara was softly speaking but I cannot recall anything that she said. After a few minutes she got up, leaving the bedroom.

I heard her come back a few minutes later sitting on the bed next to me before beginning to rub lotion on my ass. It hurt very badly but it was no longer the searing pain rushing through my body.

As I looked up into her face, what did I see? Concern, yes, sorrow too. I felt as if I could read her thoughts

Was I too harsh with him? Maybe I should have just watched him jerk off, walking away. She looked back over my ass. It was covered with welts most of which had bruises rising from them. Blood was seeping through more than a few of the bruises.

She frowned. I could almost hear her thinking, Hell and damnation! Damn his puppy dog eyes and big cock," as she surveyed the damage she had inflicted. But he was born for this. So eager to please, cumming twice while being punished. Once might be a coincidence, but not twice, not with the cane. No, this was in his future. Maybe with a young girl but now it's done.

Barbara smiled, Yes, a young girl. Let me have him for a while. If he doesn't find one for himself, I will for him, before pushing him out of the nest. I trembled as Barbara ran her fingers over the welts.

As Barbara's hand passed over a particularly tender spot, I let out a moan. He is young, these too will soon heal. I wonder if I rolled him over, riding hard on that big cock would he still have any tears left?

I was not surprised when she rolled me over before bending to suck my cock. I quickly got hard despite the pain shooting from my ass up my spine.

The last thought that came to me was, How sweet will his tears taste? as she reached down, pushing the panty crotch aside before straddling me. Her pussy felt wonderful before her weight came down on me. I looked up into her face. Barbara's smile got even bigger as grinded her pussy on my cock. Pain racked me. Unbidden, I started to weep looking up at Barbara's smiling face.

The end

Many thanks to my editors, Ravenna933, Rbloom and ChancesAre who helped to make this story better. Any errors or omissions are the authors alone.

Comments are welcome.


12