Barbara's Subjugation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara lifted her head and moaned softly as she watched him shove it in her pussy till it was buried deep enough to touching her G-spot, with the clit tickler nuzzled against her clit.

Mark pulled out his phone, opened the app and smiled down at her. "Ready?"

Barbara's body erupted in sensations when he hit the "On" button. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" She started chanting as her body bucked up and down on the bed. The emotions of the moment overwhelmed her as she began to sob. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Please! No more! Please! I can't." She lost all control. Her pussy gushing till there was a puddle forming under her ass.

Mark laughed again. "Looks like my bitch is a real gusher. And you said you never squirted before. I knew I'd get you there." He left the rabbit vibrating as he turned and retrieved a long candle and lighter from the dresser. He paid no attention to Barbara as he positioned himself over her torso and lit the candle. He held the burning candle about 8" above her body as he locked eyes with her again. He just stared down at her, saying nothing, as the hot wax began to drip on her stomach. He slowly worked his way down her stomach.

Barbara either winced or gasped with each drop of hot wax that hit her tender flesh, then cooled. The pleasure between her legs was now magnified by the drops of stinging pain. The mingling of pain and pleasure overwhelmed her senses till she gave herself over to them. 'I am a freak!' Her brain screamed as she thrust her pelvis downward. She wanted that tormentor between her legs to consume her. Then she wondered what it would be like to have her clit bitten. 'I am so fucked up!' She moaned to herself.

Her body erupted in a series of orgasms that seemed to go on forever. One after the other, after the other, after the other. Or was it just one long orgasm? She couldn't tell. And she didn't care. After what seemed like hours, when it was only a few minutes, she finally collapsed on the bed sobbing and whimpering, exhausted from all that she had been driven to.

Mark blew the candle out, letting the last couple of drops drip on her smoothly shaved pubic area. Then he unfastened each of her cuffs holding her to the bed. "Go take a shower. I have one last thing for you to do before you can get some sleep."

Barbara staggered into the bathroom, her legs wobbly from all that she'd just been through. She examined herself as she stood in front of the mirror. Her body ached and burned all over. The stinging sensation from her spanking and hot wax rang in her head. Her hands ran up and down her body feeling the dried wax spots all over her stomach and upper thighs. She turned and looked over her shoulder as best she could to examine her backside. She gasped when she saw the lash marks covering her ass and the back of her thighs. She had just been taken harder and pushed further than any man had ever taken her before.

The shower felt good as it washed over her. Even though it washed away the sweat and tears and wax from her body, it couldn't wash away the reality of what she'd become. Mark had kicked in a door within her psyche, stormed in and taken up residence. He broke her and took possession of her. He gave her something she had longed for her whole life. She knew she belonged to him now, and there was no turning back. Not that she wanted to.

Barbara stepped out of the shower, dried herself off, then dried her hair. The whole time wondering what her Master had in mind for her next. She brushed out her hair and put some make-up on. Her desire to please him had only deepened.

Mark was sitting up in bed naked, waiting for her as she stepped out of the bathroom. He stopped her just before she climbed into bed with him. "Stand there!" He ordered her pointing at the floor next to the bed.

Barbara stood there, suddenly self-conscious as his eyes roamed up and down her body. She felt like a piece of property being inspected for her value. But that's what she was now.

"Turn around."

Barbara shuffled her feet as she spun in place.

Mark started counting the number of lash marks that crisscrossed her backside. "Turn around!" Barbara spun around to face him. "You didn't think I could do that to you, or would do that to you, did you?"

They had talked extensively about her deep-seated needs. But it wasn't just about the pain. For Barbara it was more about the transference of power. It was about being used by a strong-willed man who knew how to use her for his pleasure while at the same time denying her any opportunity to resist or stop him. It was about a man imposing his will on hers and claiming her as his own. In all those discussions she didn't think he was capable of taking her with such force and animal brutality. He had proven her wrong. She hung her head, not wanting to look him in the eye. "No sir! I didn't. I'm sorry for doubting you. I was wrong."

"Well now you know I can. And I will whenever I want to from now on." He paused. "From now on you will call me Master! Understood slave?"

Barbara knew he owned her now. She had never felt this deeply about any man before. She wanted to please him. She wanted to be owned by him. "Yes Master. I understand."

"Good girl! Now climb in bed with me."

Barbara smiled for the first time that morning as she climbed into bed. She craved hearing those words, 'Good girl' come from her new Master. She snuggled up next to him as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her tight against his body.

Mark pulled her under his body with his left arm under her neck, propping himself up. His right hand caressed her face, only inches from his. He smiled down at her as his hand slid down her neck and cupped her breast. "You belong to me now. I own you completely." He paused as he focused on squeezing her tit. 'Damn! How I love those things!' He thought. "Unless you want to walk away now. Because from now on, this is the way it's going to be. I own you. I will do as I please with you. I expect your total obedience and submission. Anything less than that, you can look for another Master or lover or whatever you want to call him."

A sadness and emptiness washed over Barbara at the thought of this man not being in her life. He was really the only man she'd ever met who understood her and her deep-seated needs. She'd only met one man before who came close to this years before. But he ended up walking away and abandoning her and her needs. Mark understood her need for being controlled and dominated, to the point where her identity was inseparable from his ownership of her. She was truly his slave.

She reached up and caressed his face. "You own me now Master. I want you to own me more than anything else I've ever wanted. I will serve you obediently." Tears began to well-up in her eyes as she thought about him leaving her. "Just please don't abandon me. The thought of you not being in my life is more than I can bear."

He stared down at her in silence as his hand slid down her body until it was between her legs again. He cupped her pussy. The heat radiating from it was incredible. He finally smiled at the erotic thought of this woman belonging to him. "I'm not going anywhere. Now that I've found you." He curled two fingers inside her pussy as he thought about the treasure of a woman he had. A beautiful, sensuous woman with a great body and the perfect mindset. He knew what she desperately needed. He also knew that meeting that need would keep her right where he wanted her, under his domination and control. And the more he controlled her, the deeper her need for it would become. But meeting that need in her also meant satisfying one of his own needs. He realized they were just two freaks who needed each other.

"You say you sometimes feel like a freak. I guess to most people, you would be a freak. What normal person gets off on having pain inflicted on them." He slid his hand back up to her chest and cupped her tit, lifting it to his mouth as he lowered his head. He sucked the nipple into his mouth and teased the nub with the tip of his tongue as he suckled on it.

Barbara closed her eyes and moaned as she was caught up in the tender sensations he was giving her. It felt like an electric shock running from her breast to her pussy when he gently bit down on her nipple and ground it between his teeth. "Oh fuck!" She moaned with a gasp. She wrapped her hands around his head, pulling it into her chest. "Oh fuck!" She moaned again. "You are my Master."

After a couple minutes of nursing on her tit Mark pulled off and smiled at her again. "Sorry. I've been a tit man my whole life. Just can't resist a pair like yours. I think it's because I wasn't breast-fed as a baby." He laughed. "At least that's the story I'm sticking with. Now where was I? Oh yes. You're a freak. That's ok. We're both freaks. Most women would look at you with that sanctimonious glare and wonder what kind of woman would degrade herself that way. To allow herself to be turned into a slave. Those same folks would probably call the cops and have me locked up for abusing you the way I just did. So I'm going to ask you one last time. Is this what you really want? To be owned by me completely, and serve me as my slave?"

Barbara didn't hesitate. Her voice sounded more like a little girl's voice, than that of a woman. "Yes Master. This is what I want. I've wanted this more than anything, for as long as I can remember."

Mark leaned down and kissed her softly at first. The longer the kiss continued the more passionate it became. The two lovers held each other for several minutes as their tongues explored the other's mouth, and their hands caressed the other's body. Barbara winced slightly when Mark's hands cupped her ass cheek. He broke the kiss to acknowledge her pain. "Do you know why I did that?"

"Yes Master, I do. You needed to show me that you really owned me. I know that now. You can do with me whatever pleases you."

He reached for her face again and caressed it. "Good girl." He caressed her face as he kissed her again. "Now I know you need some sleep since you work tonight. But before that happens I have one more task for you."

Barbara smiled as he rolled off her to the side. She knew exactly what was expected of her. She sat up and laid across his abdomen, her face just inches from his cock. She cupped his nut sack in her hand and gently massaged it. The head of his cock already dripping his pre-cum. She had always loved sucking on a cock. Another one of those things she thought probably made her a freak to most women. But right now all she could think about was pleasing this man who now laid claim to her.

She opened her mouth and sucked in the head of his cock, moaning with delight as she did. How could she ever explain to another woman that this act alone gave her more satisfaction and fulfillment than any other. This is where she belonged. Servicing her Master's cock. But it was so much more than just a sexual act for her. It was almost a spiritual experience for her. A joining of their bodies as he filled her with his seed. The only other position she craved more than laying in bed with him like this, was kneeling before him, sucking on his cock as he controlled her head with a fistful of her hair.

She knew there would come a time when he would fill her pussy with his cock and seed. But she'd told him several times how much being fucked hurt her, and wasn't enjoyable. Master had said he was ok with that. He'd grown to love the warmth and sensations of a woman's mouth more than a tight pussy anyway.

Barbara smiled to herself as she heard her Master moaning his approval of her efforts. She settled into a nice slow pace as her head bobbed up and down on his cock, while her fingers caressed and massaged his nut sack. She lost track of time as she pleasured him, listening to his occasional moan and reveling in his control of her whenever he grabbed a fistful of her hair. He would compliment her oral skills, while calling her a slut, whore or bitch. She had told him emphatically how much she hated being called that. But she reconciled herself to the knowledge that that was exactly what she was now for her new Master. She was his slut, whore and bitch, and he was going to keep her reminded of that. The more she thought about her new role, the more she took pride in being those things for her Master.

She finally felt her Master's body begin to tense as his orgasm built inside him. "Oh fuck yeah babe!" He grabbed her head with both hands and held it in a vise grip. "Suck that cock bitch! OH FUCK! YOU SWEET COCK SUCKING SLUT!" He almost screamed as his cock exploded in her mouth.

Barbara swallowed every drop of his precious seed as he drained his balls in her mouth. His body lurching and spasming with every ejaculation. He grunted and groaned throughout his orgasm, voicing his approval of her skills. Even as his orgasm began to subside, he held her head tight, savoring every sensation she gave him, her tongue swirling around his cock, sucking it as though she were trying to suck the life out of him.

Barbara continued to suck his cock, even as he released his grip on her head. Mark's body relaxed on the bed as Barbara nursed on his cock, not wanting to pull off. Most women would have been content to have completed their task of bringing their man off. But Barbara wasn't your typical woman.

Mark didn't know how much time had passed before he grabbed a fistful of her hair. "Get up here." He mumbled softly.

Barbara shifted her body and laid next to him, snuggling under his left arm. Mark pulled her in tight while reaching for her chest with his right hand. He gently squeezed her tit, savoring the euphoria of his orgasm. "Time to get some sleep. You work tonight."

12