All Comments on 'Barbarella'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
No offense

Most of your protagonists share the same traits. You could almost move one character from one story and put into the next and get the same results.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Didn't need to read to give this a resounding 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

well it finally happened, a gay story hidden in the loving wives section, and what a crock of shit, if the writer is like his wimp-ass character then God help him,his stories are all the same and must be a reflection on his own sad shitty life, no stars,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why do you bother????

Oh , wait thats a dumb question. Seeing as how you cuckold people love it when they diss you. But still stop writting about your life experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*

Nah. Try writing something erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just usual type of tale posted by a known notorious loser.

Hey idiot, why don't you go take a long walk off the same pier? Another trash piece by a sorry piece of human fecal material.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 9 years ago
the most revealing thing abiut this coes from that little preamble from the author

where he argues that sime might find some redeeming value in this story

Wow....holy shit... I know that matt moreau and edrider have serious mentall issues but this takes the cake

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gay

Gay married crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this so

called author took the time to write seven pages so give him his due, i sir fine you and your stories make me sick you are a true retard.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Agree with one comment...

I agree with one comment...This story should have been called. "The discovery of a gay man"...The wife was just the way he used to dicover it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I thought gay male had its own site.

Maybe the author got confused, after all, he's one of those who can't walk and chew gum types.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still fail to understand

Rory was an ass and all but she was the cheater and still is the cheater, but he punishes the men? She brakes the marriage and he punishes the other guy, why? Anger yes, but you can't claim that when he pussy foots around for months. And when she does all the fucking time. Man is he a fucking loser or what, shit give him a shot whiskey help him man up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great another

hot n naughty tale from this wonderful erotic writer. If you're writing for anyone uk, you're writing for my cock obsessed and fantasy driven wife and me, faithful and yet together seventeen years. Your stuff gives us heat. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Blech!

With such casual, laconic aplomb, you describe three of the most pathetic examples of humanity I've ever read.

If you weren't quite so accomplished at your particular bent of story, I'd puke all over these contributions.

As it is, good writing cannot disguise a truly pathetic story. 1star.....again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Doesn't belong here

I don't know where it belongs, anywhere but here.

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
You're an excellent writer...

Didn't care for the gay part but, other than that, it was a well written story.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Strange....

Author is a talented writer and though this story was a little different vand not my cup of tes, it was still.the same theme as most og his stories.

Poor all dicked husband hets pushed out of the wsy by bigger man with bigger cick to satisfy his size queen wife.

Only difference in this this story from the test is she did not get pregnant !

Good read, yhough I would like something a little different from the usual theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
solid garbage

a pathetic piece written by an English baboon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

What a rollercoaster ride!!! Fantastic story, keep on writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ukresearcher, how is it you haven't taken your life?

I mean, out of the tens of thousands of people I've met in my life, you are by far the most disgusting, the most mentally disturbed, and the first one I'd like to see taken out of the gene pool. You can't possible be happy with your life. You've obviously spent most of it pretending you're not gay... and by your writing, you have no sex life. So, what's to live for? Why haven't you ended it. You've been on this site for years... I'm amazed??

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what a sick pitiful little fuck.

I am so glad i'm not you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You're a sick cunt

Go and worship poison you nasty little shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why isn't this in gay or fetish?

I just hope that you are not allowed around children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yikes, you are still the master.

You write some of the worst perverted shit on here.You must be gay, no other explaination.

suckermansuckermanover 8 years ago
up to a point

your story reminds me of so much. I deliberately chose my wife even though I knew she was the neighbourhood bike. It thrilled me to hear guys saying they had had her. Our marriage was a cuckolds dream almost from the start, it took her about 3 months before her first elicit fuck.

I also did not get to see her with a lover apart from a few times when I became a voyeur and we never had a live in lover so those pleasures were denied me

Like your hero I too was reawakened to the pleasures of cock sucking and indulged many times. The feel of a cock in your mouth and the sudden warmth of the spunk as it flows over your tongue and fills your mouth is fantastic.

I never saw a reason to stop my wife from having enjoyable sex, having a cock that only reached about 3.5 inches hard and quite thin, I certainly could not do it.

All these trolls who dont understand do not know what they are missing and once you have gotten used to anal .... wow!

we are still together in our sixties and her fires have died down now. She only has 2 lovers now, both in late fifties and sixties. I have not had any sex with her for about 10 years but am still game for some cock fun. And we are happy together with our memories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Advertising and tolerance!

It does not disturb me you are bisex or homosex husband to suck the cocks of your wife's bulls but to advertise to other heterosexual readers of the comment section IS NOT TOLERANCE! Tolerance is to let you live but not advertise your sexual minority lifestyle for other not cock sucking hetero readers. It may be you think the tolerance means to listent to the recommendations of bisex or homosex cuckolds to suggest to heterosexual comment readers to become cocksucking is the best.

This is similar to this: What would the people think of Elton John to recommend to the heterosexual people in the TV every man should become homo, because this is very good for Elton!

You would have say you are cuck sucking willing cuckold and you like this lifestyle. A lot of people (as I am) we would have said: All right you like this lifestyle you chose this with together your wife. I could say a plus instead of the (disgusting) advertising:

THE COCK SUCKING BISEX HOMOSEX WILLING CUCKOLD HUSBANDS GIVE BENEFIT TO THE SOCIATY! Why?! The willing cuckolds marry the slut wives....sorry....hot wives and the not cock sucking creampieeating hetero not cuckold type men could get higher % odds to avoid cheater sluts for catastrophic marriage.

Instead of pronouncing your sociaty benefit for the heterosexual majority men to help them to avoid cheating wives for marriage you advertise your lifestyle and you complain the lack of tolerance...................

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ukresearcher have you EVER had a sex life?

"If he came round to the house once, he would do it again and I would not be able to refuse him" really, so the women in your life are like dogs in heat, right? Can't possibly use their brains, can't think for themselves, their cunts throbs and boom, they just fuck anything? UK, you've NEVER had a women have you? You write about women as if you know nothing about them? Your postings are SAD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's Called D I V O R C E

He should of just divorced her and not help her. More fish in the sea and all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Suicide

I can't imagine them having a low enough brain function to be able to avoid realizing it would be the best way for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another Cuckold Story

Can't you write about anything other than cuckolds?

Ocker51Ocker51almost 7 years ago
What A Load Of Shit

This story is pathetic worth no more then 1 ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Found the ultimate cuck

Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTF!

You make almost all your stories about guys that have no guts to do anything that happens to their marriages or relationships.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Shocker

YUK! Didn't Like It! Shocking storyline!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sometimes I'm embarrassed

to be English. Please my fellow countryman, give up writing. Your style is wooden and the subject theme is repeated over and over again in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hope its not real

Even a mentsl regarding or physically challenged person has more spine. If you can handle a sexy Woman done marry her but front make mockery of your lives. I sin merely hope there is no one like this in real life.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Congratulations

This is one of your higher scoring stories. Much deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How can he even walk?

He's totally spineless. His wife shows him, time and again, that she has no love or respect for him. Why wouldn't he get the marriage annulled? Why would he risk his life by even touching her? How many STD's does she have? What about herpes or Aids? I don't know what the previous commentator was talking about. This was a horrible story with awful characters and thoroughly deserves the less than 3 star rating.

1 star

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Another dickless Wonder!

I have read a hundred stories on here and so far no man on here has any damn balls

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Barbarella?

Jane Fonda she isn't. Stupid ass story

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

lol, skip this one! NO STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

God sucks cock and swallows everyday of the year.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous