Barbarian Tales Ch. 10

Story Info
Girn meets someone familiar in a dream.
2k words
4.68
1.3k
2

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 12/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

**********

NOWHERE

**********

"Pssst... Girn..."

Whispers reverberated through the white space Girn found himself surrounded by. It felt like he was floating, hanging motionless, in every direction nothing but infinite void. His feet didn't find any purchase and swinging his strong arms didn't appear to cause any movement through the whiteness.

"Girn... Girn..." A voice with a subtle familiarity. Girn concentrated, listening intently, hoping to hear something, anything, again, and maybe recognize the voice.

Suddenly, Girn wheezed, doubling over as an invisible force punched the air from his lungs. Now, he was clearly speeding through the emptiness, the strange force that hit Girn carrying him with it.

"Come..." That word was louder, closer. It was also undoubtedly a woman's voice. And Girn thought he could correctly guess who that voice belonged to.

The white void abruptly ended as a black wall hit Girn out of nowhere. He blinked and there was sound filling his ears, bright colours nearly blinding him, soft texture under his feet, the fragrance of flowers tickling his nostrils. His eyes adapted and Girn was stood in one of the most amazing places he'd ever seen. The beauty of the landscape before him rivalled that of the Grove of Eternal Summer where he had spent time with the Forest Nymphs. A radiant sun stood high in the cloudless sky and flooded everything with warmth. Girn spun around and saw a waterfall cascading into a small pond surrounded by various trees and lush undergrowth.

"Ah, you answered my call," someone said right behind him. Not just someone anymore, Girn had already connected the voice with Lyra Frostkiss, the Ice Princess and sorceress.

Indeed, turning around he was greeted by Lyra. The redhead was stood naked before him, the sunlight seemingly reflecting off her pale skin, covering her ample curves in a shimmer. Lyra smiled beautifully and Girn felt his lions stir.

"I was drifting in a white void before arriving here. Did you bring me to this place?"

"I did." Lyra said. "But only because you wanted."

Girn didn't understand but also didn't care to know the details. He was here now and Lyra's hard nipples were demanding whatever willpower he could muster. Her face flushed a little under his scrutiny. Her heavy breasts rose up and down as her breath quickened in response to Girn gazing across her body. Girn stepped closer, less than an inch between their bodies. He traced the back of a finger across her cheek and gently ran it from collarbone down the side of her breast to her hip and back up again, ending in tracing circles around her hard nipple on top her mountainous breast.

It then made its way up to her face, caressing her full lips. Invitingly, Lyra opened her mouth and sucked gently on his finger. Girn's other large hand cupped her breast, squeezing her heavy orb firmly as both the Ice Princess' hands wrapped around his cock and slowly stroked him. Lyra's expression was worth a million words, telling Girn exactly what she wanted.

With great care, Girn laid Lyra down on the soft grass and affectionately opened her smooth legs, her lower lips pink and already glistening. Girn positioned himself on top of her, his bulk resting on his elbows while gazing into Lyra's large vibrant eyes. She raised her head to kiss him and while they were kissing he slipped his cock inside her wet pussy, slowly pushing until their thighs met, his balls touching her ass.

"Yessss," she moaned, breaking the kiss. "I've missed this so much." To give her words more weight, she wrapped her legs around his waist and urged Girn to put more power behind his thrusts.

**********

A while later -- he didn't know how long since Lyra had explained that this place was somehow outside of time -- Girn and Lyra were swimming in the clear pond. The water was soothingly warm. After their intimate moment, few words had been spoken, simply enjoying each other's company.

Lyra waded to a more shallow part of the pool, near a small waterfall. She stood up, the water running down her body, the waterfall spray sending a rainbow of colours across her figure. Girn was enthralled by Lyra enjoying the spray. She stepped under the waterfall and let the water run across her body. Girn watched Lyra enjoy herself, pale breasts swaying as she ran her hands through her fiery mane. Done, Lyra dove into the water, sending ripples across the pool. Lyra emerged a few armspans from Girn and swam right between his legs, her large eyes gleaming innocently.

Without a word between them, Lyra grasped Girn's large cock -- it was continuously rock-hard in this strange place. Lyra guided his cock in between her sizable breasts, resting his shaft in her amazing cleavage. His cock nestled comfortably, Lyra released him and pushed her tits together, to Girn's increasing delight. Moving her breasts up and down, she purred, "I want more of your cum all over me." She bit her lower lip seductively and said, "Can you do that for your slutty Ice Princess?"

Girn's only reply were his grunts as Lyra's huge tits moved up and down his entire shaft. Girn focused on Lyra's wish to be covered in cum. His juices lubricated Lyra's cleavage, enjoying her tits for a while and then deciding to give into the pleasure, eager to see his cum spraying across Lyra's beautiful face and abundant breasts. With a deep growl, Girn edged up to his orgasm. Rope after rope of cum arced into the air.

Lyra's giggling filled the grove as her pretty face caught the first strings. Her hair, shoulders, and enormous breasts were coated with sticky cum. When the torrent ceased, Girn witnessed the sight of Lyra Frostkiss, literally coated with his cum.

"So fun!" She exclaimed, more giggles causing her abundant breasts to tremble.

Girn grunted in agreement. "I'd like to visit this place more often." He released his cock from Lyra's cleavage and stroked the last droplets out of it to flick them at Lyra's chest.

Lyra's laughing continued. "Any time I'm in need, I'll call to you in your sleep." At that, she lowered herself into the water to wash herself.

"Wait, am I asleep right now?"

"Kind of, although involuntarily unconscious would describe it better."

Girn suddenly sat up straight as a stream of memories flooded his mind. The City of Yeledor, magister Rebus, Lady Madison Drac -- but one of many women he had met. A dark cloud fogged his mind as he remembered Voxir Doomweaver and the threat he posed to so many innocent lives. Lyra placed a hand on his arm and soothed his racing thought by explaining what was what.

This place was a pocket dimension she created. She herself was here physically, enjoying this lush place after centuries in the cold northern reaches of the continent. On the other hand, Girn was here only mentally. From what Lyra could ascertain through magical channels, his body was somewhere cold, damp, and dark. He was alive, but unconscious due to head trauma. She had sensed his need for aid. She thought it was because Girn had freed her by enhancing her magical abilities after fucking her and giving her his powerful cum. Therefore they were bound in a mystical way. In this place, his mind was safe while his body was channelled with energies to heal faster.

It took some time for Girn to process this all.

**********

"How much time do we have left here?" Girn asked.

"This place is timeless," Lyra said. They lay together in the grass, Lyra's head on Girn's chest. "We have as long as we want."

"Then I'm of a mind to enjoy you at least one more time." Girn turned Lyra's head and kissed her deeply, embracing her possessively with his muscled arms, cock twitching to attention, ready for action.

They sat up straight and Lyra crawled on top of him, straddling his crotch. With but a minor adjustment of their hips, Lyra sat down and impaled herself fully on Girn's cock, her plump ass resting on his thighs.

"This feeling is otherworldly," she whispered into his ear, remaining still for a moment, then starting to grind her hips. She was assisted by Girn who placed a hand on each ass cheek and followed her movement. Back and forth she shifted, Girn's cock flicking like a lever inside her warm pussy. His grip allowed him to gradually transform the motion from back and forth into up and down. He lifted her up, his tip barely inside her pussy, and then lowered her down on his large pole. Lyra's pussy slid over his long shaft until her ass rested on his thighs and his tip was deep inside her.

Lyra moaned appreciatively, arcing her back and letting Girn dive his face into her large tits, kissing her soft flesh and licking her nipples, hard from excitement. "I never want to let your cock out of me," she whispered.

"I never want to leave your wet pussy," Girn replied.

Lyra's eyes fluttered at a particular deep thrust. "Oh fuck," she whimpered, resting her head on his shoulder, kissing his neck, her nails digging into Girn's back.

"Please, Girn," Lyra moaned. "Fuck me to pieces one last time."

"As you wish, my princess."

"My slutty princess," Lyra corrected.

"I'll fuck you to pieces, my slutty princess," Girn said.

He picked Lyra up from his lap. He positioned her with her breasts pressed into the grass and her ass pointing at the sky. He got on top of her and inserted his cock in her pussy. With his knees beside her upper legs, he prevented hers from opening and made the penetration tighter and more satisfying for both. Girn proneboned Lyra thoroughly the sound of flesh on flesh filling the glade and Lyra moaning and shrieking in ecstacy.

"Fuck -- yes -- fuck -- me -- fuck -- my -- tight -- pussy," she groaned in rhythm with each thrust from Girn's large cock. She squeeled in delight as an orgasm rocked her. Her pussy clamped down on his cock and massaged it to the edge.

"I'm cumming," Girn announced. Lyra got from under him and motioned for Girn to stand up.

Both hands wrapped around his shaft and her lips wound around his tip. In a corkscrew motion she jerked his cock while her tongue circled his tip and her lips squeezed tight. Girn placed one hand on either side of her face and said, "Remember this?"

He pushed deeper until he reached her throat and she gagged. Making sure Lyra wanted this, Girn looked down. Lyra's lips, although tightly around his cock, slightly curved upwards in a smile and she nodded. Her eyes were wide in an expression that gave away the joy she was experiencing from it. Girn smirked at Lyra Frostkiss, Ice Princess of legend, powerful sorceress. He bucked his hips, digging his cock deep into Lyra's willing mouth. The throat-fucking was accompanied by gagging and choking and sucking and swallowing. It wasn't long before Girn orgasmed.

He took his cock firmly in his hand, aiming at Lyra, and stroked himself vigorously. Lyra opened her lovely mouth wide and received the first strings of cum on her tongue. More cum flew wide and covered her forehead and cheeks. Girn grunted at the release, with each stroke spraying more cum on Lyra. It dripped down her chin and onto her large tits. Lyra pressed her pale orbs together and massaged them with his cum. Her face completely covered, she predicted Girn was spent and took his cock back into her mouth, sucking hard to get the last cum out. Meanwhile, she twisted her nipples and made them shine with cum.

"This was a great way to end out stay here," she said, smacking her lips and licking her fingers.

"So sudden?" Girn asked and already felt the glade around him fade. Only Lyra's voice remained clear.

"You've got threats to put down and lives to save," she said, waving him goodbye. "And other beautiful women to fuck," she added in a naughty tone. She laughed until her giggles faded into silence.

Then all was black.

**********

TO BE CONTINUED...