Barbecue and Sex in Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Family incest, without limits.
1.8k words
3.76
25.8k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
166 Followers

The morning was clear and sunny, perfect for celebrating with a barbecue the moving into our new house with a swimming pool, occurred a few days early.

With the meats on the grill, drinks served and appetizers available, I stay watching Bertie, my wife, beautiful and with an appreciable body at the age of 45, even with her current 130 lbs showing about 5 lbs of added fat on her slender body mass, especially on her abdomen and hips (I'm overweight too, at 50). She was wearing a light blue bikini that left her with an attractive and desirable body.

My daughter, Lara, newly married, blonde like her mother, came to celebrate with us. She wore an admirable thong bikini, just a small white triangle at the front, over the pussy, nothing at the back, her magnificent butt well displayed, with firm, well-separated buttocks. The bra, cut down to the nipple area, showed beautiful, perfectly shaped breasts. I love Lara.

And Mark, the son, 20, a handsome, friendly man with a hairy chest. Dressed, like me, only in shorts and flip-flops.

Satisfied, I conveyed my joy to Bertie, telling her what a beautiful, loving and financially stable family we were. She smiled and was also proud that we were a mature couple, victorious and well-accomplished.

I took my hand down to her crotch, slipped it inside her bikini panties, touched and gently caressed her cunt, soft and warm, who was without hair on that day.

"You shameless," she murmured softly, satisfied, enjoying me touching her pussy. Looking sideways around, squint, to see if our children were noticing that scene. They, however, saw nothing. They were holding hands, engaged in a conversation in which Lara was giving confidence to the brother about the marital intimacies of her recent marriage.

I played a little, manually, with the delicious pussy. Keeping my hand active and agitated between her legs. A pussy I'd been fucking frequently and with pleasure for the last 25 years.

"If you keep turning me on like this, you're going to have to fuck me a lot today, you pervert," she said, with affection, horniness and pleasure. Showing to be the delicious wife I always like to fuck.

But I couldn't keep playing with my hand there, on my wife's cunt. I had to take care of the meats roasting on the grill. I went until there. Mark appeared, for to help me.

"Is your sister being well fucked by her husband? Is she enjoying it? Having a lot of sex at the wedding?" I asked him, demonstrating that I knew what kind of conversations they had just had, holding hands.

"Lara spreads her legs for the guy all the nights. He's a good stud, he puts his cock in her a lot, they're both happy," he confirmed.

"That's very good. I like knowing that my daughter now has a good fucker with her in bed. But we have to make sure she doesn't forget her other sexual duties, don't we, son?" I said, looking at him with a mischievous expression.

"No doubt, Dad. But look how she is, her ass all displayed, the bikini barely covers her pussy. She knows that even though she's married, she has her sexual duties to us," Mark said, reassuring me.

"You've got a nice ass too, son. The tight shorts, very cramped in your body, give you with an exciting ass," I said, bringing my hand up to him, in back, and touching the flesh of his butt.

"You're an insatiable cock, Dad. You were just rubbing Mom's pussy, now you've got all your attention on my buttocks," he said, satisfied.

In that moment, Lara approached. With a beer in her hand and smiling, she said, mischievously, "I'm seeing you squeezing his ass. You two aren't not thinking of starting something without me, are you?"

We both smiled at her, contentedly, in return.

"You're always welcome, dear daughter. Even more so now that you have a husband. You receive his cudgel with pleasure, but you still enjoy our cocks. That's great. As you can see, I'm admiring and groping your brother's ass, which is just as admirable and desirable as yours", I said, with an erotic inflection in the voice.

"That's what his boyfriend says, that handsome, insatiable male in bed. He says that Mark and I have the most generous, fuckable asses he's ever penetrated. He fucks both, Mark and me, with his very thick cock in our asses," Lara confirmed my assessment of our gluteal talents.

"That's great, but I want you come close to me, I want to see and smell that your well-lubricated pussy," I request.

Lara stepped forward and very close to us, spontaneously lowered her thong a little, pulling down her bikini pants just enough for us to see her pussy, young, plump, with full lips, showing that the soft blonde hair she had shaved off when she got married was blossoming again.

The sight of her pussy excited us, as it always did. She noticed and said, laughing, "you're two incredible males. You can't see a pussy and his dicks get erect".

I bent down, put my nostrils well on her pussy and inhaled. The bittersweet, sensual, warm smell of honeyed pussy penetrated my nose. This made me let out a sigh, a little cry of pleasure. It filled me with arousal, made my cock twitch. My hard penis had spasmeds.

My daughter has a beautiful, sensual pussy, it's always been wonderful between her legs, it's an exquisite pleasure to fuck her. I hadn't seen her pussy for over a month, because of the wedding, she was away from home. Review now the pussy that I wanted so much, when she lowered her panties for us, was an enormous joy. She was once again giving me the great and sinful pleasure she had always given me.

Mark was also anxious, impatient, he also wanted to enjoy and kiss that beautiful pussy.

He bent down beside me and I shared with my son the desire and pleasure of kissing that beautiful pussy. With gladness, he happily kissed his sister between her legs. He glued his lips there and slipped his tongue into the sensual slit. He pulled his hard cock out of his shorts and kept stimulating him with the hand while running his tongue along his sister's hot and not much haired yet slit.

We both took turns, kissing, licking, and sucking on that warm, soft erotic opening between the beautiful Lara's legs, as we groped and squeezed her soft, firm buttocks.

It lasted a few minutes our pleasurable oral sex work between father and daughter, brother and sister. Lara wanted more.

She turned her back to us, baring her wonderful very white ass and said, "Fucking fuck! You lit me up. Just look at the state in which they put me with their tongues. I need to be fucked, and it has to be now, I can't take it anymore. Dad, please give me your cock."

To answer her, I sat down in a chair. The cock full erection. As hard and firm as a pole. A true sexual battering ram. Pointing upwards.

Lara, naked, stood still with her back to me. With both hands, she gently and completely opened her buttocks, separating them well. And showed me the beautiful little asshole.

Brought her beautiful ass, placed her cunt on the tip of my cock and decidedly pushed her body back, forcing the asshole into my cock, making it enter her little by little.

When finished the operation, she herself shoved her ass into my cock, and already with it fully inside her asshole, moaned and screamed, "Oh fucking fuck! His cock is all in me. How I appreciate that. I love being fucked in my tail. See, Dad, how yummy my little asshole is."

She proceeded to make well-coordinated movements, moving up and down her body, making my cock slip and move back and forth inside her ass.

Movements that were gaining intensity and speed. Her breasts bobbing, bouncing loose frantically in the air as she made wavy motions with her body to keep her ass enveloping my cock.

Mark watched excitedly as his sister was fucking and pulling her ass out of my thick, hard cock.

He tried to hold and squeeze her breasts and put his hard cock in his sister's mouth as I fucked her ass, but couldn't. Her body moved a lot, his breasts bounced, and his mouth was never quite in the same place. Invalidating all his attempts.

Mark then had to just peek, not participate. And he started masturbating.

Bertie came to us. She approached smiling and seeing his son massaging his own cock, trying to relieve himself while I sodomized his sister, immediately bent down and used his mouth. She took her son's entire cock into her mouth and proceeded to suck it, giving him a delicious blowjob, sucking on his sex organ with affection and pleasure while, with both hands, she gently stroked and shook both of their balls.

When Lara had had enough of my cock in her ass, she asked me to cum, "ooohhh dad! came to me! Please do so. Give me your fucking thing. I want you to end up inside me. Flood my ass."

Proceeding to frantically move her well-made ass over my cock, shaking her delicate cunt on my spear, spurring her to finish her work.

My daughter's perfect sexual technique worked. It was successful. I came. In just a few seconds, my cock began to gush. An intense amount of fucking was coming out, being pumped by the dick. I grabbed my daughter's body, squeezing her tightly, keeping her ass tightly pressed into my cock. I wanted to flood her hard and deep with my fucking.

Like I did.

The tight orifice was well lubricated, full of the sperm I released.

The same thing happened between mother and son.

With his cock well stimulated by his mother's mouth, he reached the pinnacle of pleasure. He came and also had an intense discharge of relief from her seminal purse. His cock jerked, spasmed uncontrollably, and expelled the fucking. He poured a large amount of sperm into Bertie's mouth.

My wife got the fucking son and swallowed. She fed herself with the sperm poured into her mouth and used her tongue, licking lips and chin, as she didn't want to stop consuming a drop of that exotic and delicious cum she had always enjoyed on my cock and now, with all the adults, also on her son's cock.

Having the four of us came, well and sufficiently, we again turned our attention to the initial celebration. Returning to well-roasted, tasty meats with great sauces and drinks.

For a short time. It was still morning, there was plenty of the day yet for us to enjoy. With the barbecue, that would go until the end of the afternoon. And with sex, until the night, when we went to the bed, for to sleep, exhausted and well satiated.

Which I'll reveal here, in the next and possibly last chapter. With scenes of vaginal and anal sex between father and daughter, brother and sister, son and mother, and also between spouses; mutual sodomy between men; lesbianism in women. Because among us, there are no taboos, no preconceptions.

Until then.

Robarreto
Robarreto
166 Followers