Barbette's Gone Bad

Story Info
She won the bet and now he had to eat her in front of them.
9.8k words
4.57
18.6k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWeston
TWeston
347 Followers

Cherry looked up at the large sign over the bar and grinned for the hundredth time. It was so fitting that she almost laughed.

Barbette's Gone Bad

No, I mean she was REALLY bad!

Not for the first time, she felt like the sign was describing her. She was laying on her back on the wet and cold surface of the bar, totally naked, and an older man was licking her pussy. The stimulation of his tongue and his fingers were made slightly more intense when knowing that there was at least a hundred people watching it all happen.

Cherry felt terrified. And it was simply awesome!

Her excitement was building and she knew she was about to cum in front of so many people. She closed her dark brown eyes for a few seconds so she could focus on her feelings. Then she opened them and looked at the sign again.

She loved that sign. It was an epiphany, a revelation -- it seemed like it was a sign from heaven when it first came to her. And it said so much about the place and even about her that it was obvious the sign was more of a statement than a business name. And hanging underneath the sign was an original painting by one of the regular customers here, showing a very buxom woman in a very revealing tee shirt sporting a very teasing grin. Somehow the artist had captured the essence of her thoughts when she decided on that name for her new bar.

It was perfect.

But no one could have predicted what was happening on the bar beneath it.

It began as a typical Saturday night. The bar was full of regular customers, with a few new ones sprinkled here and there. The noise level was higher than normal, but that was to be expected with the game that was on ESPN tonight.

It wasn't just football. Tonight, it was much, much more than football. Tonight, it was East versus West. It was Conservative versus Liberal. It was Southern Charm versus California beauty.

Tonight it was Tennessee versus UCLA! And it was the championship game! The game of the year!

The energy in the place was absolutely sizzling. And the excitement only increased when she made one of her infamous bets. When she lost the bet, the winner stood her on the bar and made her strip. Now he was licking her from asshole to clit, and she was loving it.

Tonight was the best in the nine years she had owned the bar. And she paused for a moment while he was licking her pussy to think back.

* * * * *

Cherry's mother told her something a long time ago that she never forgot. It was just before her first date, and she was sixteen and very excited. Most of her friends had already had sex by this time, and all of them were making out regularly with their boyfriends, but she had never even been on a date. So her Mom told her what she believed was the most important part of dating. Her words -- the most important part of dating!

"Sex brings them here, but it is the hope of sex that brings them back again and again."

Yes, her Mom believed in repeat business, and that is what Cherry had built her business on. Okay, she corrected herself, I didn't exactly build this business. Agreed. But I played a role in making it what it is today, and it is my pride and joy.

You see, Cherry owned a bar.

Cherry's bar is on the south side of Chicago, on the edge between the nice part of town and someplace you probably don't want to be. But it was hers.

True, she won it in a bet. If you can believe it. She was a regular customer and the owner liked her. A lot! He was an older man and he loved the fact that she flashed a lot of cleavage at him. Well, maybe not a LOT of cleavage. Other women flashed a lot more cleavage, with some of them going so far that they would probably have been arrested if a cop showed up at the wrong time. No, Cherry didn't show a lot of cleavage. But she did show cleavage a lot of times. In fact, every time she showed up at the bar, she was wearing a "boob shirt" just for Jessee. And that is what she always told him. "Just for your eyes only, no one else gets these babies."

Of course, even he didn't get those babies. Ever. But he clearly wanted to. So she would flash him cleavage every time she showed up, and that was most Friday nights and most Saturday nights and some Saturday afternoons during football season. In addition, she was there every Sunday. You see, Cherry LOVED football. She knew every pro team and almost every college team. She could quote stats as well as any guy in the room and usually better. She was addicted to football, and she loved the addiction. Besides, her TV at home was an old nineteen inch Motorola she had inherited from her mother when the woman died almost ten years ago. Yep, they were out celebrating Cherry's twentieth birthday on that fateful night. Her Mom said she wasn't feeling good and went to the bathroom, and she never came back. Screams and ambulances and flashing lights, and suddenly her mother was gone. Apparently, when a stroke combines with a heart attack, the experience can be fatal. Who knew, right?

So Cherry lost her Mom, but she kept the apartment, a closet full of clothes that didn't fit, and a car that usually worked.

Cherry and her mother didn't always get along, but she knew her Mom loved her daughter and was always doing her best for the girl. Her Dad had left them before she was born. She always thought about it as leaving "us" because she was only a month from being a handful and dear old Dad didn't want that handful. That's how her Mom always told it: "You were going to be a handful and he didn't want his hands full."

So Cherry and her Mom faced the world alone. But she was never sure why they were alone. Seriously, her Mom was smoking hot with a beautiful face and a slim sexy body. She really looked hot! But she seldom dated and never brought a man home. Cherry tried hard to not get in the way of her mother's social life but her Mom always dismissed that discussion with a short wave of her hand.

"Honey, you are more fun and more interesting and more rewarding than any man. A bad fuck is simply not worth the problems that come with it. I got lucky when I got you, but I don't want to press my luck." Okay, Mom wasn't exactly an optimist.

But she was a good woman. She had a good heart and she worked hard at being a good mother. She never admitted it, but Cherry was convinced that her Mom bought the teenager the outfits she secretly wanted for herself. Yet she only bought plain and nearly unattractive clothes "fit for an older woman" for herself to wear. And she bought her daughter a new Dodge Challenger for her sixteenth birthday when she only had an old and barely functional Chevy. She would always say that Cherry would put them to better use than she could. But the truth was simple -- she wanted Cherry to have better opportunities than she did.

So Cherry grew up on the south side of Chicago. Well, not quite, more like on the edge. Sort of between Bridgeport and McKinley Park. Bridgeport can be kind of tough at times, but she grew up with good neighbors and they always looked out for each other. She lived in the same five-story apartment building all her life and she was okay with that. Seriously, you get used to something and you need a good reason to make a change. Cherry had always hoped for a good reason, but he never showed up. So home was clearly home for her.

But by the time she graduated from high school, Cherry had developed a second home. She had became involved in sports in school, and found that she could only go so far in volleyball because of her skills. Apparently, a girl needed skills PLUS height or she never went anywhere in volleyball. And at five feet six inches, she could bump or set the ball better than anyone else, but she was short, so she was limited and then she was gone. But not before she had became a sports fanatic. And football got most of her attention.

So, naturally, she found herself hanging around with the guys. Her enjoyment of sports got their attention, and their enjoyment of her boobs kept them around. No sex because she had her Momma's wise words echoing in her mind. But she let them play around. Mostly because it got her free drinks and free food, but also because she really liked it. Seriously, sometimes you just want to have strong hands squeezing your boobs and twisting your nipples, right? Besides, Billy's Bar was no gourmet restaurant, but it served a lot of snacks and some really good finger food. And it was amazing how filling two large baskets of chili cheese fries could be.

So some guy would get to grab and grope and Cherry would eat and drink for the evening. Seemed like a good deal to her. Too bad the guys didn't like to see her with someone else the next Saturday. Seriously, buy her the better Scotch or, absent that, more beers, and she was yours for the rest of the game. What's the problem with that? But apparently the guys had a struggle with it.

But Jessee always stepped in. He protected her and kept her safe. In a very real sense, he was her knight in shining armor. When two guys would get into it over who she was supposed to be with, Jessee would step in with his Louisville Slugger signed by the entire Cubs baseball team, and the guys would immediately calm down no matter what the argument was.

By the time Cherry was a legal adult and Jessee didn't have to sell the drinks to a guy and ignore it when the guy slid the glass over to her, by that time Jessee was giving the drinks directly to her and usually didn't ask for money. He never put the moves on her, which was sort of a disgusting idea anyway since he was almost sixty to her twenty-something, but it was still kind of nice. Jessee was the father she never knew. And she was, apparently, the daughter he never had.

One night, there were more customers than usual, and the demands for service as Jessee tried hard to keep up with the orders were getting louder and more caustic. One very impatient customer was getting particularly abusive, so, in total frustration, Cherry stretched over the bar and poured two Bid Lights for the really rude jerk. She almost slammed them down on the bar next to her and held out her hand for the money. The guy got even more rude by obviously looking down the front of her blouse for about three long seconds and grinned at her, reaching down to playfully stroke her leg.

Cherry was wearing what she always wore to the bar. Very tight and very short cutoffs, with a tight tee shirt covering maybe half of her C-Cup boobs. She loved feeling her tits bounce and jiggle when she walked, and she loved even more the stares she got as the guys watched them bounce and jiggle. Cherry was slim and trim and more than pretty. But her boobs were her best feature, and she enjoyed how everyone else enjoyed those features. And right now a very rude customer was looking down her top at the large amount of sexy cleavage showing, and enjoying those boobs more than he should have.

"So, what do I get if I give you the money?" The noise around them got quiet as people listened for the answer, and Jessee slowly reach under the bar for his Slugger. Cherry looked up at the rude guest, a sweet smile on her face, and answered him.

"You get to keep a dry shirt. Because it is about to have two beers dripping off it if you don't pay up." And she continued smiling sweetly at him. He stared at her for a few seconds and then mumbled something that rhymed with rich, slamming a twenty on the counter in front of her. Then he stomped off to the corner of the room with his two beers to join a woman with huge tits who dressed like a real slut. Cherry looked down at the twenty, and then slid it across the bar to where Jessee was standing. He shook his head, refusing the money, and grinned at her.

"Keep it. A down payment on you coming to this side of the bar and doing that for the rest of the evening." He looked at her with a smile, a combination of challenge and question on his face. She looked at him for about two seconds and then grinned back at him, and handed out beers for the rest of the evening.

Cherry dodged hands all evening, although some hands she didn't even try to dodge, and the tips just kept rolling in. Beers were ordered, boobs were grabbed, butt cheeks were squeezed, and Jessee had the most profitable evening on record. When he closed up that night and the two of them were counting the tips to split, he offered her a job. That night they entered into an unofficial partner relationship. Nothing in writing, but they discussed everything, planned everything, and ran the business as if they were partners.

And now it is hers.

Well, actually, things were a little more complicated than that. By this time, the small amount of life insurance on her Mom was exhausted and Cherry needed a real job. And working at Jessee's place was paying a lot more than she could make as a simple secretary. So, Billy's Bar became her second home, with Cherry spending about the same amount of time there as she did at her apartment.

Then, one night more than a year later, Jessee dropped a bomb on her. He had decided to retire and was going to sell the bar. He was getting old and had hinted at retiring once or twice over the past few months, but that was totally different from making the announcement. She was stunned. But after discussing it for a few minutes, it became obvious that he had thought it through and made his decision. So they planned Jessee's final "last call."

They advertised the Last Call for a couple of months, with some posters that Cherry had created on her computer taped all over the walls and the front windows. Plus, the posters implied a surprise that would make attendance worth it. She and Jessee hadn't really discussed any surprise so they just left it as a mystery. And for the last couple of weeks, customers were making all sorts of suggestions for the surprise. As a joke. she started writing the suggestions on a large poster and nailed it to the wall next to the bar. As the list got larger, and Cherry put up a second and then a third poster, they realized that this surprise thing was taking on a life of its own. They also realized it was good there were never any children in the bar, because most of the suggestions involved her removing articles of clothing she was wearing and giving them away. She finally asked Jessee about it the last night before Last Call. He chuckled for a few seconds, just grinning at her.

"What?" Her face showed the confusion that was in her mind. Jessee laughed out loud for at least a minute, while she just sat there looking perplexed.

"Honey, you have been flaunting it and teasing everyone with it for the last year. It just makes sense that the people will want to see it before we finally close down and it is beyond any possibility." And he chuckled some more, and Cherry was still looking confused, so he decided to be more direct.

"Cherry, you are a beautiful woman with a beautiful body. You wear tight clothes that show off that body. And you often let people play with that body." He paused to grin at her embarrassment. She had thought that she had always been careful to not let him see when she allowed someone grab or caress her body, but apparently she was not careful enough. Jessee winked at her and continued.

"Listen, if you said yes, I had no reason to stop it." And he continued to chuckle.

"But with the tease comes the natural and predictable results -- they want to see what you have been teasing them with. And when you give open-ended hints about something that will make attendance worth it, they naturally hope and maybe even expect it will be your body." More chuckles, and then he continued.

"Most of them don't believe you would do it, but they all certainly hope you will." And this comment jolted Cherry.

"What do you mean, they don't think I would do it? I am no coward!" Jessee laughed for several seconds. Finally, he sobered a little and spoke seriously.

"Cherry, it is not a matter of being a coward, or even of being brave. What they want you to do must be a result of what YOU WANT to do. If it is not your choice, then it becomes a matter of being a coward, of not having the courage to resist what others want you to do. You have been teasing customers for years because you wanted to tease them. And it must be your decision if you want to take this to the next level." Jessee sat back on his bar stool as if he had uttered great wisdom or something, and she thought about it for a minute.

Could she do it? Could she take some of her clothes off just to give them one last thrill? And if it is to be one last thrill, should she take all of her clothes off? And what would they think of her if she did take off her clothes? Cherry had to stop the rush of questions running through her mind, each dragging powerful feelings along with it, so she looked over at Jessee for some indication of what she should do. She saw him grinning widely at her.

"You won't. So you better think of something else that will satisfy them, or you may be facing a mutiny. But don't worry -- me and Slugger will be here." She looked closely at him and decided he was challenging her.

"I might." She tried to sound confident but the uncertainty in her eyes was too obvious to both of them to be ignored. He laughed, but it was a kind laugh.

"Bet?" Jessee's challenge seemed to trip something in Cherry and she sat up.

"What is the bet?" He looked at her for several seconds before he answered.

"I will eat you until you cum, right here on the bar." Cherry's jaw literally dropped at his words. In the years they had worked together, he had never suggested anything sexual, and then he comes up with this. But her shock passed more quickly than she expected, and she picked up on something.

"That's not a bet, it is an offer." She grinned back at him. "What do you expect if you win?" As she thought about her question, she felt an anxious thrill pass through her. He didn't even hesitate.

"The same, but in reverse. Right here on the bar."

Well, there it was. If she won the bet, she had to take off her clothes in front of the customers, he would eat her to orgasm if front of them. And if she lost, she had to take off her clothes in front of everyone, she would have to give him head in front of them. Both her heart rate and breathing was affected as she thought about the bet. And the anxiety she felt was matched by the excitement that the idea brought.

For a second, she felt like throwing up. Then, as she thought about it, she realized her nausea was a reaction to the most intense excitement she had ever felt. She felt her pussy almost gush warm fluids. And it shocked her to realize that the thought of Jessee eating her to orgasm in front of a hundred strangers turned her on more than anything else in her short life. Cherry was no virgin. Not for several years. And she had even flashed a few customers when circumstances seemed to call for it. And one night she had removed her tee shirt and served drinks topless for an entire quarter of the game because of a bet she had lost. But this would be a whole new level of excitement, and she wasn't sure what she thought of it.

She realized she had been holding her breath and she started to breathe again. Jessee saw this and realized the idea of doing it excited her, and he grinned even wider at her excitement. Without thinking, she glanced down and saw a huge bulge behind his zipper. Suddenly, her mouth was watering and she was about to cum. She gasped, but didn't know what to say or do.

"Shit. Jessee, this is not what I expected for your retirement party." She looked at him in honest surprise and saw him return her gaze with pure lust.

"And this is what I could have only hoped for my retirement party."

The two of them sat there, silently looking at each other, the father-figure and the daughter-figure staring at each other in lust.

And then the moment was over. They dropped their eyes to the floor and then looked all over the bar -- every place but at each other. And then Cherry felt a rush of compassion come over her. She grinned at him, a sheepish expression in her eyes.

TWeston
TWeston
347 Followers