Barbette's Gone Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I decided if they don't like it, they can look away." Her quiet words were meant for Jessee, and he realized that she wasn't concerned at all about the crowd. So he grinned widely to reassure her.

"But I absolutely love it! This is going to be even better than I had hoped." And he pressed his face into her fur, nuzzling her muff with his nose and lips. And the crowd went wild again. As Jessee pulled back, he could see her juices trickling down her inner thighs and he knew how much this was turning her on. He wasn't sure if it was the crowd, or if it was the two of them finally getting together after all these years, but she was clearly turned on the expected experience. And then he stood in front of Cherry.

"It sounds like you are a hit." She smiled, attempting to hide a small amount of embarrassment. Jessee held out his hand to help her down onto the bar. She slowly lowered herself, maintaining eye contact. She lay flat for a second, and then pulled up her knees. Another second, and she slowly spread her knees wide. Looking directly into his eyes, she extended her forefinger again, calling him down with her. And he lowered himself to kneel between her legs. He saw her lips, almost hidden by the beautiful bush, showing a very wet pink slit between the puffy lips that were already swollen with desire. He smiled to himself and looked up at her.

"For my eyes only." And the two of them shared their private joke, which had been spoken between them so many times before.

The room had gone silent, watching the drama between the performing couple, so it was obvious to everyone when Jessee leaned forward and moaned his pleasure.

Jessee didn't try anything fancy, not worrying at all about technique. As wet as she was, he knew he could make her cum quickly. But he wanted to enjoy this and make it last. He hoped that was what she wanted, but he knew that was what he wanted. So he took his time, alternating between licking her lips and licking her clit. But each time he would move his tongue to her clit, he would miss the juices that just seemed to pour out of her pussy. He couldn't lick quickly enough to get everything, and when he pushed his tongue inside, it would release a flood onto the bar. Too soon, he could feel her tense up and knew she was close. He looked up at her face and saw her eyes closed and her mouth open as she made an amazing variety of sounds. Jessee loved hearing the noises she made, and he loved licking up the juices she offered. But mostly, he loved that he was bringing her so much pleasure. And since he knew she was close, he tried something.

He thrust two fingers inside and curled them just a little. And he jammed them in and out as rapidly as he could.

Cherry screamed out and ejaculated all over him. She soaked his face and his chest and his arm, as she squirted two streams and dribbled a lot more. A large puddle collected on the bar below her ass, plus more where her two squirts splashed all over him and the bar under him.

And the crowd went absolutely wild. The people had grown quiet as they sensed she was getting near her orgasm. But when she finally squirted, the noise level went impossibly high. Screams and cheers and shouts were so loud that it was all noise. And the noise lasted for almost a minute.

During that minute, Cherry shook and shuddered and made very loud noises that were incredibly satisfying to him and, he hoped, to her. After all these years of loving her and lusting after her, he wanted this experience of hers to be something she would remember the rest of her life. And on a whim, he crawled up to lay next to her and held her. She snuggled into him and he felt several more aftershocks as she rested in his arms. And as they lay there holding each other, she traced her fingers over his wet shirt.

"Jessee, that was simply incredible. That was the most awesome orgasm of my life. I have never squirted before. This was my first time squirting." She paused and propped herself up on one elbow so she could look into his eyes.

"Oh, Jessee, that was unbelievable. I am so glad I squirted for my first time with you. And I am sure that I will never squirt for anyone else." He was amazed to see her crying, the tears leaking out between the eyelashes that were pressed tightly together as if she wanted to keep from crying in front of the crowd. And then she looked at him with such longing in her eyes that he choked up and couldn't speak for a moment.

And then the crowd made its presence known. A number of them called out an appreciation for the show, but for the most part they kept their distance from the couple that was almost clinging to each other on the bar. A few customers left as if the show was now over, but at least a hundred seemed uncertain what to do, so they just hung around. After a few minutes, Jessee started to sit up, but Cherry stopped him.

"Nope. No, you don't. I am not finished with you yet." And she attacked his belt buckle with determination. As she pulled his belt off, he tried to stop her.

"Cherry, this part of the bet was only if you lost. You won, so you don't have to do this." She stopped working on the snap to his jeans and looked at him.

"You just gave me the most intense orgasm of my life. If you know anything about women, you know that the more intense their orgasm, the more they want more. Now, are you going to shut up, or do I have to ask for help from the audience?" She kissed him to keep him from answering and she unzipped his pants.

Totally ignoring the audience, she reached into his pants to wrestle with the huge cock she wanted so badly. Finding it too big and too hard to get out through his zipper, she used both hands and pushed his pants down a few inches. This allowed his dick to rear its head and she almost gasped. Jessee's cock was the largest and thickest she had ever seen, and she redoubled her efforts to free it from its denim prison. Another few seconds and she was holding it in both hands, with another four or five inches extending beyond her hands.

"Oh, Jessee, why have you been hiding this from me?" Her words sounded like a rebuke but there was nothing but lust on her face. She stroked it a few times and then lowered her head. Licking it up and down like a Popsicle, she took quite some seconds to worship it properly. She worked the wide head and the first few inches of his dick into her mouth but couldn't handle any more than that. Moving her head up and down, she enjoyed his moans for several minutes. She added some stroking with her hands to the bobbing motion of her head and heard his moans get louder. And then she got on her knees, her legs spread wider than his and looked down at his huge cock, desire in her eyes. And suddenly, the lovers realized they still had an audience.

She looked deeply into his eyes and paused for several seconds, and then finally gulped in cartoon fashion.

"I want you inside me. I have never done anything like this in public, and I am not really sure if we should do this right now, but I really want this monster cock inside my pussy. Will you make love to me, right here in front of everyone?" She paused, her warm and loving gaze asking his permission along with her words, and Jessee slowly nodded. He looked around at the huge crowd in the room, and then his attention was captured by Cherry's actions.

She firmly grabbed his dick, holding it straight up, and then she lowered her pussy onto his pole. At first, he just felt her curly hairs tickling the head of his dick as she stroked her wet lips with it. And then the most wonderful warmth surrounded his cock as she lowered herself further. Warm, wet, tight, she worked several inches of his pole into her pussy. And he had never felt such wonderful sensations engulf his cock. He groaned loudly, filling the silence that had settled over the bar. He felt her pull up several inches to give her tight pussy the chance to stretch and then relax, and then she lowered herself back down on him. It took several attempts, but finally he felt his cock bump firmly into her cervix. He looked down and saw an additional two inches still outside her puffy lips, and grinned at her.

"I think that is about all she can take. Your aren't disappointed, are you?" Cherry seemed concerned and Jessee had to resist laughing at her frown.

"Sweet lady, this is the greatest experience of my life. It is simply not possible for me to be disappointed." She looked deeply into his eyes for several seconds, and then lowered her face to his. They kissed for several seconds, a warm and loving kiss that morphed into a deep and passionate kiss. Their lips caressed and their tongues danced and their hearts bonded in a way they had never yet experienced. Without releasing his lips, she slowly raised herself from his groin. He moaned, expressing disappointment almost as if he feared that she was getting off. And then he screamed in surprise and pleasure as she dropped full force on his cock, driving it as deeply into her cunt as possible. She moaned in sheer pleasure, adding her sounds to his. And the crowd seemed to moan with her as if sharing her pleasure. Lifting herself up and almost off him, she paused with just the thick head inside her tunnel. And then she dropped herself on him again.

After pausing another few seconds, she settled into a gentle sequence of pulling almost off him and then lowering herself down onto him. They made love like this for several minutes, almost unaware of their audience. They gazed lovingly into each other's eyes and kissed every few strokes. And the two of them made love for quite some minutes.

Finally, she sensed he was nearing his release and she felt her own orgasm approaching. So, she sped up the pattern, but it wasn't enough for him. Without any warning, Jessee grabbed her ass and rotated, getting on top of her. He had almost rolled them off the bar so he adjusted their position to be a little more secure. Then he kissed her. Pulling back, he smiled into her eyes.

"Ready?" His question was answered by the quick grin on her face. And he shoved into her. Hard. And again and again. Jessee became a jackhammer as he rammed his hard cock into her pussy. As he pushed them closer and closer, he was firmly bumping into the end of her tunnel. He didn't want to hurt her so he adjusted slightly to stop banging against her cervix. But she made up for it by raising her hips to meet his thrusts, forcing him deeper and harder. They fucked hard and fast for another minute like this, and then they shouted in mutual release.

He shot stream after stream of hot jizz deep into her pussy, and she screamed as she felt him ejaculating. This drove her into a harder orgasm and her vaginal muscles squeezed and massaged his cock. She screamed as she arched her back, but he kept driving his cock deep into her, filling her with so much cum that it almost splashed out of her pussy and onto the bar. And still he banged away. For a full minute he drove into her, and then her muscles relaxed a little so they weren't grabbing him so tightly.

Jessee slowed his thrusts until he was gently stroking her with his softening cock. And then he relaxed, holding himself up on his elbows to keep from crushing her. But she wrapped her arms around him so tightly that he allowed himself to rest his weight on her. And she still clung to him, his cock only somewhat firm as it oozed the last few drops of cum into her waiting pussy.

Finally, they lay still with her still clinging to him. After several seconds like this, he pulled back just enough to look at her face and he was surprised to see tears streaming from her tightly shut eyes. Still joined at the hips, he moaned quietly, and then gently kissed her.

And suddenly, more than a hundred people inside the bar moaned with them. Cherry's eyes opened wide and she smiled up at him.

"I can't believe what we just did." And her smile morphed into a grin. And it was so awesome." He started to say something but she interrupted before he could make a sound.

"Thank you, Jessee, for the experience of a lifetime. I will never forget this, and I am certain I could never top this." And she gently and lovingly kissed him.

* * * * *

Cherry smiled to herself as she remembered that night. The first time she and Jessee made love, and it was the first public experience for both of them. And her thoughts returned from the past just to realize that she was living the past all over again. Would this time be even better?

And she looked around at the bar full of customers, as the lucky customer licked her pussy from ass to clit. And Cherry groaned her pleasure as the the crowd roared its approval.