Barbette's Gone Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWeston
TWeston
347 Followers

"So, I get the feeling that this is not the first time you have thought about this." Her voice dwindled off with no real period at the end of the statement. Jessee said nothing for several seconds, and then spoke, strong feelings in his voice.

"I have stretched you across this bar and eaten you to orgasm hundreds of times over the years." His eyes showed the truth of his simple words, and his face held an expression that Cherry could not describe, yet she instinctively understood it. She was taken by surprise at the honesty and the strength of his lust, and she didn't know what to do about it. Finally, she climbed off her bar stool and walked around for a few seconds while Jessee didn't move. Then she realized that she had walked in a small circle and she was now standing next to him. She hesitated, looking directly into his eyes. Then she slowly leaned forward and kissed him, very gently touching his lips with hers. Pulling back, she gazed deeply into his eyes and then a wide smile slowly took over her face.

"Well, I guess that tomorrow night we find out who eats whom to orgasm." She hesitated for another second, and then left the bar without another word. The walk to her apartment was only two blocks, and she could feel her pussy oozing juices for the entire two block walk to her apartment. Stretched on her bed before falling asleep that night, she enjoyed her thoughts about the bet through two awesome orgasms.

The next night, she walked through the door an hour earlier than usual. She told Jessee that it was because of the extra crowd they expected for his last night, but both of them knew it was really because she was too excited to stay home any longer. She had paced around her apartment for more than an hour and then took a second shower because she couldn't think of anything else to do to stall. Finally, she just gave up and walked the two blocks to the bar.

As she entered the bar, she saw Jessee look up from a case of beer and give her a huge grin. She walked behind the bar to get her apron and to check the coolers for available room and the older man leaned close to her ear.

"Listen, you don't have to do this if you don't want." He tried hard to keep the disappointment from his face but wasn't entirely successful.

"Jessee, a bet is a bet." She grinned at him and looked down at his crotch, and she saw a huge bulge behind his zipper. For just a second, she regretted the bet, and then she looked at his erection again. It was huge and she felt herself getting wet at the thought of that thing in her mouth. She felt herself getting really wet.

"Besides, we promised them a surprise for your Last Call." He grinned back at her and turned away for a second to put away the bottles in his hands. When he turned back she was certain the bulge was even bigger, and he made no effort to hide his erection from her. He smiled gently as he spoke.

"But we haven't told anyone what the surprise was going to be." She looked him square in the eyes for several seconds, and then her words held the resolve showing in her eyes.

"But you told me, and I will be really pissed at you if you backed out of the bet. Besides, you are going to lose big time!" They were silent for almost a second and then both of them burst out laughing. Jessee shook his head as he continued laughing.

"No matter who wins, I win." And they both laughed again.

It was Monday and the Monday Night Football game was going to be Jessee's last game as owner of the bar. Cherry couldn't see how closing the bar after more than thirty years could be a win, but she didn't argue with him. Besides, she kind of felt the same way. Being eaten to a crashing orgasm if her Tennessee Titans won the game would certainly be winning the greatest bet in her life, but getting to suck off that huge snake in his pants if his Tampa Bay Buccaneers won couldn't be seen as a loss.

It was the most exciting bet of her life, and she was so turned on by it that she could barely think straight. She knew she was going to have to count her change twice or she knew she would lose a lot of money tonight. And she grinned at herself as she thought about it all, while the two of them stocked up for what they hoped would be the biggest crowd that Billy's Bar had ever seen.

And they were not disappointed. The normal crowd for Monday Night Football at what was nothing more than a small neighborhood bar was about fifty customers. But by kickoff time, there was already more than a hundred in the room. The kickoff was welcomed with both cheers and regrets as the customers voiced their sorrow at the end of what most of them saw as a neighborhood tradition.

The entire first half was a mixture of regrets and excitement, with the customers offering both congratulations on Jessee's retirement as well as suggestions on what should be done with the place after he was gone. So far, Jessee had told no one who was buying the place, or even if it had been sold yet. Cherry had asked several times and he only smiled, but never told her anything about the next phase of the bar. Clearly, it was worth a lot of money, since its location was excellent. But it was worth even more because the neighborhood had stood behind this neighborhood bar so solidly.

Almost every business within blocks had been sold over the years, and some had been sold several times. But Billy's Bar was a landmark for the neighborhood, and its reputation brought people from miles around to enjoy the friendly and safe atmosphere. No matter the politics of Chicago and no matter the violence in the surrounding areas, Billy's Bar had always been a refuge that people enjoyed because it was safe, friendly, and fun. And now people were disappointed to see it go.

"Don't know where I will go, Jessee. Nothing like this place for miles around." This mournful comment was heard dozens of times during the first half of the game, and many people, even Jessee, got a little misty-eyed as it was spoken. But still, the man said nothing about the next chapter in the history of Billy's Bar.

During half time, the topic of conversation turned to the promised surprise after the game. No tears were shed over this because the customers kept offering their own suggestions about the surprise. The most common request, of course, was a strip show by Cherry, and each time it was suggested, there were many cheers and loud applause. But Jessee just looked at Cherry and grinned. When they refused to even hint at the entertainment, assuming it was entertainment, the room was always filled with groans and boos. The second most common guess was free beer.

"If you close the place, you can't sell the alcohol, so you may as well give it away. Beer, whiskey, wine, give it all away." This suggestion always received a lot of noise as people cheered and applauded. But still no answer from the owner.

And the suggestions got louder and more raunchy as the game moved into the last quarter. As luck would have it, the game was tied and the excitement increased. Several bets were made as to what they could expect when the game ended and Cherry just laughed at them all. It almost appeared that there was more excitement over the entertainment after the game than for the game itself.

In the final minute of the game, the Bucs scored a touchdown but missed the point after, so they were ahead by only six points. Cherry felt herself get so wet she was concerned the white shorts she was wearing might be showing a wet spot, but a quick trip to the restroom revealed that nothing was visible. Her black lacy panties were soaked, but her shorts kept it secret. A screaming roar in the bar brought her rushing out to see what happened. Her Titans had taken the kickoff and run for a touchdown. Now it was a tie score with only ten seconds to play. And Tennessee lined up to kick the extra point with the entire bar silent.

Cherry found herself holding her breath, knowing that her life would change in the next few seconds. She looked over at Jessee and she saw the most gentle and loving smile she had ever seen on his face. She returned his smile, and felt much stronger for it. And then the Titans center hiked the ball.

It felt like the air was sucked out of the bar as every customer there inhaled. And then the kicker sent the ball though the uprights and the Titans won the game by a single point.

Half the bar erupted in excitement while half the bar groaned in disappointment. Cherry almost laughed at the polar opposite responses. She reached for a glass and poured herself a double Crown Royal and downed it in one gulp. Standing next to her, Jessee laughed out loud. Then he put an arm around her shoulder and leaned in closely.

"Last chance." This time it was Cherry who laughed.

"You mean, YOUR last chance. You lost." And the two of them shared a deep and loving smile as their eyes locked for several seconds.

"So, what it our surprise?" The question interrupted the quiet moment they shared, and Jessee had to laugh. And suddenly, the only sound in the bar came from the four televisions in the room. And then even the TV's went silent as people turned them off or down. All eyes were on the owner and his employee.

Jessee looked around and was amazed that the bar was filled to over-crowding. If the Fire Marshal walked in, the bar would be cited for unsafe crowding. He looked around the room with tears in his eyes.

"My friends, you have been promised a surprise that would make your presence here worthwhile. And I guarantee that you will be happy. But first, will someone lock the door and turn around the open sign? As of this moment, the bar is now closed. Everyone settle your tab. You have ten minutes."

Cherry ran around the room collecting money and giving change and ringing up credit cards. In the requested time, the room went silent again and all eyes were on Jessee. And his eyes were wet, tears streaming down his cheeks. Several seconds of uncomfortable silence resulted in quite a number of eyes shedding tears, with Cherry's eyes being the wettest.

"My friends, and most of you have been my friends for many years, you have made this the happiest retirement party I could have asked for. I bought this bar so long ago that I don't remember not being here. And you have made it a wonderful run. I am not sure what I will do each day at noon, because I have unlocked that front door each day at noon for longer than many of you have been alive. So I..." He stopped speaking for a few seconds to get control of himself. And then he smiled and went on.

"Many of you have asked what will happen to Billy's Bar when I am gone." A number of comments interrupted him and he paused again.

"Well, as of tonight, Billy's Bar no longer exists. I have sold the business and I have no idea what the new owner will do with it. The only thing I know is that it will not be Billy's Bar any longer. For all I know, it will become a discount shoe store." Lots of negative comments were shouted and Jessee just waited for silence.

"So, would you like to ask the new owner what she will do with this dump?" For a few seconds there was silence, and then a babble of confusion erupted. Cherry looked at Jessee, confusion on her face as well. Jessee held up his hands for silence and the noise gradually died down. Jessee reached under the bar and withdrew a large manila envelope. He pulled out of that envelope an official-looking document of several pages and held it high over his head.

"This is the official Bill Of Sale for the place. My attorney had it delivered this morning. As of midnight tonight, that would be just over thirty minutes from now, this place and all its assets belong to my friend and partner, Cheryl Monrow." Jesee turned to Cherry and handed the documents over to her. She stood there, confused, and took the documents as if she was a robot. Her mouth was open but nothing was coming out. Jessee chuckled at her surprise.

"It's okay, Cherry. You can say something. It's all official. The place is yours." The entire room of almost a hundred fifty people stood there silently.

"But I can't... But Jessee, what are you doing? I can't take your bar from you." Jessee laughed again, a warm and gentle laugh.

"Honey, you aren't TAKING anything. You are BUYING it, and it is going to cost you plenty." His voice sounded almost harsh but his eyes were twinkling in humor.

"The cost to you is one-half of your tips for tonight, which should be a shit-load of money if these people were as generous as they should have been, considering the entertainment still to come. Oh, plus free drinks any time I show up, assuming I ever show up here again." Cherry was shaking her head as if she was refusing the deal, but no words were coming out of her mouth. So Jessee turned to the crowd.

"It seems that my deal has taken her by surprise. So, what about it, people? Do you want Cherry to be the next owner?" The words barely came out of his mouth before the room erupted into chaos. Clearly, everyone there felt Cherry should accept the offer and become the next bar owner. But her face still showed total surprise, maybe even astonishment. Jessee was still chuckling, and he took her in his arms, a huge fatherly hug being his typical response for so many things over the years. And Cherry finally got over her shock.

"Jessee, you can't do this. I could never afford to buy this off you. It is worth far too much for me to afford on a waitress income."

"Too late. The deal is already made. You owe me half of your tips from tonight plus free drinks for the rest of my life." His laugh was drowned out by the noise level in the room as everyone voiced their congratulations to the new owner. Cherry looked down at the documents in her hands and tried to say something, but Jessee interrupted.

"Cherry, you have been a daughter to me for the last few years, and I could never do anything with this place unless it went to my family. So it is yours. I know this is a surprise, but please accept this as a father giving his life's work to his daughter."

The two of them hugged tightly, tears streaming down the cheeks of both of them. Cheers and applause filled the room for at least a minute. And then Jessee pulled away and turned to everyone there, an entirely different smile on his face. The room took several seconds and then was silent again.

"Now, for the entertainment that has been promised to you all. I know we have not told anyone what that will be, but..." He paused and looked at Cherry for a second. She wiped the tears from her eyes and then smiled bravely.

"But Cherry and I made a bet. It was a bet that no father should ever make with his daughter, so I guess it is good that the two of us aren't related. First, is the door locked?" Someone confirmed that it was, and Jessee continued.

"Well, the entertainment is the result of a bet between Cherry and me, and it is more than many of you have requested. So, I need to give you fair warning. If any of you are offended by nudity, you need to leave now." And the room exploded into screams and cheers as most of them, the men at least, expressed excitement over the long-anticipated strip show. Jessee waited for at least a minute but no one left.

"Okay, let me explain. Many of you have suggested and even requested that the after-game entertainment be some version of Cherry taking off her clothes." The noise level was absolutely insane as the men and many women cheered.

"Well, that is not going to happen." Jeers and boos filled the room. Jessee held up his hands for quiet but this time it took a full minute.

"Cherry's team won, and the bet was NOT for her to strip if she won." Someone shouted out that Jessee better not strip and most of the people there laughed but then quickly fell silent.

"No, the bet was that if Cherry won, I would eat her to orgasm right here on the bar while everyone watched." The noise level exploded at his words. It seemed apparent that the idea of Jessee eating her to orgasm was even better in the eyes of almost everyone there. Jessee looked at Cherry and smiled gently.

"I guess, we are locked in. I don't think either of us would make it out alive if we tried to run for it." Cherry laughed at his words as she looked out over the crowd. She took a second to gulp, and it was so obvious that several of the nearest people laughed at her action. Jessee smiled encouragement and then slid the short step-stool over to her so she could climb onto the bar. Holding her hand, he helped her up and then she stood there for a few seconds looking down at him. Several people cleared glasses and mugs from the bar to make room for what was next. Cherry looked down at Jessee and called him up with her.

"I am going to need you up here for this." He looked at her with a question in his eyes but she used her forefinger to give the universal signal of "Come Here." So Jessee climbed up onto to the bar and stood next to her. No one made a sound, so her next words could be heard by everyone there.

"Strip me."

Jessee's eyes went wide as dozens of people shouted encouragement. And Cherry watched as the older man's eyes began to burn with lust. He dropped to his knees and untied the laces of her sneakers, removing first one and then the other. He dropped them onto the floor behind the bar. Then he stood in front of her and slowly reached for the bottom hem of her tee shirt. Slowly, he lifted until her breasts were freed. He paused there for a few seconds to let them bounce and sway, and so the audience could shout and scream. And then he pulled her shirt up and over her head, finally dropping it behind the bar on her shoes. Cherry turned to face the crowd, her arms up and her boobs on full display for everyone. And the crowd continued the unbelievable noise level they achieved a few seconds earlier. Jessee just stood there, totally mesmerized by the tits he had fantasized about so often. In spite of all the noise, Cherry heard him speak quietly.

"You are so beautiful!" His exclamation was so clearly honest that she almost cried, but her nervousness allowed her to avoid the tears. They exchanged smiles and then Jessee stepped forward again.

He unbuckled her belt and pulled it off, dropping it on the floor behind the bar, and then he grinned at her. In very exaggerated moves, he unsnapped her shorts. Then he unzipped her zipper. Then he reached around behind and pulled her shorts down a couple of inches, revealing the waistband of her lacy black panties. He grabbed her hips and turned her ass toward the room so everyone could see. The noise level went back up and Jessee went back to work.

He pulled the front of her shorts open and then slid her shorts halfway down her ass, showing even more of her beautiful panties. As before, he rotated her so everyone could see his progress. Then he pulled her shorts down to her ankles and helped her step out of them. Now Cherry stood on the bar in only her tiny panties. They weren't quite a thong, but they were definitely tiny with very little lace covering her lady bits. Still on his knees, Jessee pressed his face into her panties and inhaled deeply. The crowd went wild again, and Jessee felt himself get so hard that his dick almost hurt.

Jessee looked up into Cherry's eyes, seeking permission to continue. He could see that she was nervous, but he was proud of the look of courage and determination in her dark brown eyes. They shared a smile for only a second, and then Jessee slipped his thumbs into the elastic band of her panties. Slowly, inch by inch, he slid them over her ass and down her legs. He was thrilled to see that she was trimmed into a large triangle, but within that triangle she had let her hair grow.

Cherry had agonized over the idea of shaving, but finally decided that she would only trim into a triangle. She never shaved, and she had decided to let the world see herself as she preferred. She had no regular boyfriend who requested she shave, and she actually liked her hair, enjoying how it felt when she ran her fingers through the curls as they searched for her lips. She glanced quickly at Jessee.

TWeston
TWeston
347 Followers