Barbie's PrickTease PlayDates Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again her voice trailed off as her tone went very soft with the last few words of her sentence, leaving him to think about whatever she might be referring to and making him ponder the possibilities of a kind of game that involved some mildly deceptive behavior on her part.

Dan just sat there as she started slowly caressing his hand and fingers with hers, using the soft padded skin on the ends of her fingers now instead of her fingernails. Round and round they went, with the same technique of little circles going round and round, getting slowly larger, then smaller again.

The technique was similar but different to her earlier one; instead of the firm, almost sharp sensation of her sexy fingernail tips stimulating his hand, the flesh of her fingers provided a softer, warmer sensation that was equally tantalizing, if not more.

And she went on, "You see, it's always been fun to know things about certain boys I like, maybe learn things about them from my friends, and then keep little secrets from them. I know you won't mind letting me toy with you like that, will you, honey?"

The soft, circular motions of her fingers on his hand was absolutely driving him wild, and the innocent sticky-sweet way she asked her provocative question once again had him completely speechless and totally unable to respond. He just nodded slowly, looking into her gorgeous blue eyes and finding himself getting more and more lost in her appearance, just loving each and every second of her wonderfully enticing seduction and mild manipulation of him.

"But don't worry, my dear boy," she continued as she paused the gentle touching to let her warm hand rest gently on top of his, and she went on, "I'm not into outright tricks or lies, nothing really deceptive or anything like that. Just let me have my fun, let me be in control, and I'll show you a really good time, okay?"

12