Kitty's Kinky AssTease

Story Info
The hot blonde with the sexy butt teases and seduces...
2.6k words
4.27
17k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This story is a careful blending of fantasy and reality, so I just don't want any of you naughty boys and girls jumping to any inappropriate conclusions about me...

***************

I'm a stunningly beautiful woman, if I do say so myself, with long golden blonde hair, a very curvy hourglass figure and long, toned legs. I've never been shy about my feminine sexuality either; I've always enjoyed showing myself off, flaunting my charms if you will. And the subject of this particular story involves a specific part of my body that has become a focus of attention in certain circumstances...

I've been able to make a comfortable living as an exotic dancer since I've been lucky enough to have been given the right equipment for the job, and more so because I'm not shy about using it. I also enjoy entertaining clients privately, usually met through the strip club, but my type of entertainment is probably not the kind you might be thinking...

I've been working at Bimbeaux's, a high end, classy "gentleman's club", for a couple of years now, and I am making quite a name for myself as the girl with the hottest butt in the club. I don't have a giant booty like some girls, but mine is just perfectly shaped, nice and plump and round, with fleshy butt cheeks that I just love to show off in teeny tiny booty shorts or short little micro-miniskirts.

Many of the guys who are into really big butts are focused on other girls, black girls usually (no offense!) but I have found that there are certain types of guys that seem interested in me, not just because I'm a voluptuous, busty blonde Barbie-doll type girl, but because they have a thing for women's bottoms...and mine seems to really fit the bill!

I work very hard to keep my legs and behind in great shape, along with the rest of me, and my hard work pays off in the fabulous, toned look I achieve with my lower body. This works quite well with the fact that a strip club always has the girls up on a stage, with the men sitting down beneath them, looking up at them as if they are on a pedestal.

What is it about that physical and visual arrangement that some of us find so appealing? Could it be that some girls like to think of themselves as more sexually powerful than guys, that we know we can have our way with men by teasing them, seducing them, and...well, you know, dominating them a little bit? And could it be that some men enjoy being, you know, "beneath" hot women??

Of course, the fact that I work at a strip club provides me with ample opportunities to dress in ways that display my sexy body and flaunt my overall appearance to men. Like almost all strippers, I have a large collection of sexy spike-heeled shoes and boots, and lots of low-cut revealing tops, micro-miniskirts and booty shorts. I don't usually go for the costumes (nurse, fairy, maid, schoolgirl etc.) but I do have a bunch of different leather and vinyl outfits that I like to wear to project a somewhat dominant image sometimes...

But no matter what I'm wearing, let me tell you, when I get up on that stage and start strutting around, working the pole and flaunting my charms, I get an incredible rush - a feeling of power as all the guys just stare at me, their desire quite obvious as they watch me, studying every inch of my body.

Some of them seem to like my whole package, but others have an obvious interest in certain specific parts of me. Almost all men seem to approve of my bodacious Barbie-doll look, with my beautiful, long, golden blonde hair, the way I wear heavy makeup on my doll-like face, and how I like my very sexy, long red fingernails.

But as I said earlier, certain guys have preferences for very specific parts of me. Some guys are into big tits, others are leg-men, but most importantly for the purposes of this story, there are the ass-lovers...

I always keep an eye out for certain guys who seem to be fixated on my bottom. This can be difficult sometimes, as I do not have eyes in the back of my head (lol), but there are lots of mirrors on the walls all over the club where I work and I can usually pick out the men who like my ass more than other parts of me.

I make it a point to show off my lovely behind in my strip routines, and I have perfected a sexy, seductive little strut that I use to flaunt it for the purpose of catching (and keeping) the attention of any and all interested males...

During each striptease routine, it is almost inevitable that I can pick out at least one guy who seems focused on my bottom. The moment I find him, I move over toward him and begin strutting back and forth in front of him.

This is done rather subtly if you can believe that, and I usually don't even look at him while I do it because I don't want to be too obvious that I am targeting him...yet! This approach also caters to the idea that I can arouse men without seeming to pay much attention to them; heck, I can turn them on and ignore them all at the same time!

But once I am aware of him and have picked him out, I can begin to put my little plan of seduction into motion as my sexy striptease dance continues...

Now, my sticky-sweet strut has become almost a trademark part of my show, and it certainly provides plenty of opportunity to flaunt my charms in other ways too. I really love sashaying around, showing off my sexy legs, jiggling my tits for all to see, tossing my long blonde hair around and generally just prancing around quite seductively.

But by far my most well-known trademark is my hot behind...and more importantly, what I like to do with it!

So as I said, the stage at the club is at a height where the men look up at all the girls, and if they like anything involving the lower halves of the girls' bodies, like their high heels, legs or asses, then the up-high stage gives us quite the advantage. It's all the better to get all the guys attention, turn them on and arouse their desires. Like I said, being placed up high like that provides me with the perfect opportunity to ass-tease every guy in sight!

Anyway, after I've discovered my little ass-lover during each dance, as I normally manage to do since there's usually at least one in the audience, I begin to pay a little more attention to him than anyone else. After strutting around for a while, I catch his eye and smile knowingly, then move over in front of him, turn around to face away from him and bend forward slightly, displaying my butt for him. I then give it a little wiggle, another trademark of my routine.

At this point, everyone who knows me whoops and hollers, catcalling and applauding me as I tease my lucky little subject with my sexy behind, but mostly because they know what tends to happen when I pick out a guy like that. They know that I always try to get those kinds of guys to become personal, private clients of mine, and...well, usually I get my way!

At first, my little ass-lover generally doesn't know exactly what I'm up to, and he has no idea what's in store for him yet. But I can usually see the embarrassment growing on his face as I toss my hair to one side and glance back at him, moving my plump little ass back and forth to the beat of the music. This is a good sign - if he's nervous as I flaunt my ass for him, it means he might be interested in more than just sitting there at the club and watching!

I don't think I've ever done this and seen a guy who was able to resist staring at me do my little show-off game with my sexy butt! They just stare at it, and when I spin back around and go parading around the stage in a little circle, just to make sure everyone gets a look, I make sure to check him out in the mirrors around the stage, making sure he's still focused on me and my hot little behind.

I'm not sure I'd say that all ass-lovers are alike, but they do have certain desires that can be used against them. It's fun to see them try to resist staring at me after I tease them and show off my bottom for them. They squirm in their seat, looking around nervously, trying to look somewhere else, anywhere else, but they always seem to get drawn helplessly back to my hot little behind...it's like it has some kind of power over them, it just seems to always attract their attention and not let them get away!

What follows next involves the process of feeling out some of their true sexual identity, that is to say, whether they just have a thing for bottoms, or if they're the kind of guy I can really get my hooks into and turn into a helpless little ass-kisser! Of course, any guy with a ass-fetish would LOVE to kiss mine, but it takes a certain type to really submit to me and let me take control of him...I think some of you reading this story may know just what I mean!

You see, I have found that many guys who have a thing for women's bottoms tend to be a little submissive (or a lot!) and I've come to find that I enjoy engaging in certain more personal activities with these types of men.

So, after picking out my little ass-lover and bending over to show off my behind for him, I rub my hands down over my round butt cheeks and rub them round and round a little. I toss my hair to one side so I can see him out of the corner of my eye, and usually I see him staring obediently, right at the object of his affection!

Another technique I have come to employ is pulling up my tiny little booty shorts so that more of my perfect butt cheeks come spilling out, and I can do this while standing still or while strutting around...but more whistles and catcalls always accompany this part of the routine as I hike up my shorts and make another pass around the stage.

But I always end up right where I started, standing right in front of my chosen ass-boy, and then I proceed to suggestively start the process of taking off my tiny little shorts...this is a strip club, after all! I slip my long, slender fingers inside the shorts and pull them down, just a little, and then pause to look back at my subject, giving him a wink.

I know what he wants - he wants to see my ass, uncovered from my teency little shorts. But I make it a point to delay him, and everyone else, from the reward of seeing that. Sometimes people forget the second part of the word stripTEASE, and occasionally I feel like I was put on this earth to remind them of that fact!

In any case, the rest of my performance is spent slowly pulling down my tiny little booty shorts. Of course, I have become an expert at doing it in such a way that makes most men absolutely drool all over themselves. I really take my time doing it, slowly gyrating my hips and wiggling my ass as I prance around the stage. I really love to pull my little shorts down just a little bit, then pull them back up, down a little more, back up just a little, and then maybe leave them there before continuing.

And I have perfected little movements and motions with my hips and butt, little ways to roll it around and just generally move in ways that evoke images of erotic and brazen feminine sex appeal. If I could, I'd pick very long songs to do my routines to, just so I could draw out the process of undressing to an incredible extent, but the club policy limits the songs to a normal 3-4 minute length.

But there are less restrictions when I take a guy upstairs to a private dance room, and of course, if he's interested in becoming a private client of mine, well, I have lots of little rules of my own for him to observe, because nobody is in control of ME at that point!!

Anyway, my little seduction routine continues as the song draws to a close. I always stand right in front of my selected target and bend over straight legged as I face away from him, causing my delicious ass to be spectacularly displayed for him as I finally pull my shorts down my legs slowly and step out of them.

I hold them up daintily as he stares at me, dangling them suggestively back and forth, and I can usually see that his eyes have that glazed over look that tells me he is very excited, almost in a hypnotized state. And then I let the shorts fall to the floor, as the entire room erupts in thunderous applause! But the fun isn't over, not by a long shot, because what happens next has become another little trademark of mine...

I kick my shorts right at my victim, and 9 times out of 10 I'm able to hit him right in the face with them! And if all goes to plan, they bounce off his face and fall right onto his crotch. He's usually beet red with embarrassment already at this point, and it only gets worse as the entire room bursts out laughing at him. Most of the girls at the club have seen my routine many times, and the guy's blushing only increases when he looks around and sees all the strippers staring at him in fascination.

Anyway, my shorts landing right on his crotch usually makes him squirm in his seat as he picks them up. Sometimes the guys are so shocked that they just leave them sitting there, right on their crotch (usually with an obvious bulge underneath), and I go marching off the stage as the song ends.

But I do have to get my shorts back, now don't I?

You should see the look on the face of my little teasing subject as I approach him, immediately after my dance routine ends, as the entire club watches. I lock my eyes on his and lean over, grabbing the shorts from him as I make a scolding motion with my forefinger, waving it back and forth at him like he's a naughty little child.

The guy always just stares at me in disbelief at this point, and I can usually tell if he has a future as a private client at that moment...there's a certain look in his eyes that tells me he likes to be controlled and teased, and that I can use my appearance and abilities to take advantage of him. His fate is usually sealed at right then, even though he doesn't know it yet!

And as I walk away from him, I can usually see him staring at my ass in one of the house mirrors, and I make it a point to do my sexy strut and wiggle my ass back and forth for him as I disappear into the dressing room to prepare for my next routine...