Barbie's PrickTease PlayDates Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So out it came, "Wow...you're just perfect, Barbie! I never dreamed I could be with a girl like you!! Ever since I first saw you, when you walked into the coffee shop and just stood there checking your phone, I couldn't believe it. You're just sooooo gorgeous, I've never seen such a hot girl in my whole life, and there you were, standing right there near me. I couldn't take my eyes off you, you are my ultimate dreamgirl fantasy!"

He fell silent, suddenly nervous at the thought of what he had just said to her, because again, he didn't know her that well yet and he was openly expressing himself in ways he never had done before. But where he was afraid she might be upset or something, when he watched how she reacted, he found that same playful, almost sweet smile, as she bit her lip in a gesture of bashful pride...

"Thanks honey! I like you too...I must confess I've been on the prowl lately for a new loveslave, and something tells me I've found just what I've been looking for!" Her smile made it clear she was quite serious about what she said, and it seemed quite normal for her to frame her intentions in that way. And then she reached forward and patted his cheek gently, adding, "Just keep doing what you're doing, baby, I think we're gonna get along just fine if you do..."