Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 01

Story Info
"“And a very Cucky-Christmas to all..!"
13k words
4.47
48.8k
78
13

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb's Boyfriend...

Intro...

I began writing this around Christmas time last year when I had some time off, but knowing it was far too late to be used as an entry in the Christmas contest, and that the story was far, far too long. I shelved it thinking I'd submit the whole thing around Christmas time this year, contest or not... And... Here we are! One year later, and after a whole lot of second guessing, rewriting and editing... I think it might just be ready!

Like all others. This is a complete fantasy, and although I do try to go for as much realism as I can, but let's face it, there is only so far a story like this can go before the fantasy takes over, because in real life? None, or most of these things would never happen...

Merry Christmas and Enjoy...

Being a Christmas themed story.. This is chapter one of twelve...

Sorry for any missed errors and as a WARNING! This story does contain a BISEXUAL element throughout...

*****

Barb's Boyfriend

Chapter One

"And a very Cucky-Christmas to all..!"

***

"Adrian, are you awake? I'm so sorry... We were talking and reminiscing and I just... I just lost track of time, and then one thing led to another and... Oh God I don't know? Oh Adrian, I feel so terrible"

***

It was nearly, 6-am on Christmas morning when Barb woke up half naked on the basement sofa belonging to the Knight family, her childhood neighbours and Keith Knight the son, her best friend growing up, and who, looking to her left... He was also there.

Keith was asleep on the sofa beside her half naked as well, the two of them together, under a shared blanket she didn't remember being put over her.

Gaining her senses however, a cold forbidding chill ran through her making Barb wish the blanket wasn't the only thing she couldn't remember after far too many cocktails and ending off with a couple of very late night Jager-bombs which had become the final catalyst, allowing her to willingly fall... Loosened by the booze, Barb had succumbed to Keith's charms...

With her head pounding, still half drunk and without clothes, laying naked under the blanket, quietly as she could, Barb slipped out and found her discarded bra, panties and the gaudy, ugly Christmas sweater she had been wearing. The kind that had become all the rage in recent years.

Pulling the sweater over her already tussled, long blond hair and forgoing her bra, along with her panties, Barb chose to stick them both in her trouser pocket, which she managed to find discarded on the floor in the darkened room. Dressing herself without waking Keith, she slipped on her shoes before making her exit.

With her heart and her head both pounding and full of remorse, silently she stole herself away, back across the common driveway. Back to her childhood home...and back to Adrian, her husband of just two short years...

***

"W- What?... What's going on Barb? Are... Are you okay..?" Adrian muttered, turning over, still very much asleep and also nursing a rather sore head... Confused, he sat up squinting against the glaring light coming in from the hallway.

They were both feeling this way... Somewhat drunk, but mostly hung over with the revelry of Christmas Eve having caught up with them as they spent this year's holidays with her parent's.

It was her turn this year, visiting Barb's folks from Christmas Eve through Boxing Day... But for either, Barb or Adrian, who's ever parents they were staying with that year... These two nights were usually quiet and uneventful...

Except for this year...

Being away from home and in a strange place, and a different bed. Adrian was left feeling all that more confused with Barb his wife waking him as she had... Shaking him at such an early hour, and on Christmas morning no less. Her voice sounding full of alarm and near panicked, confused in the darkness, he thought for a second that maybe something had happened, like the house might be of fire...

"I... We... Oh God Adrian... Keith and I... We..." Barb gasped in a frustrated moan, stumbling and tripping over her words and still not believing what she had let happen... And now... Now she had to tell her husband but feeling panicked, she was in too much of a hurry, struggling she was having trouble finding the right words.

Yet as well, knowing she couldn't lie to him, or at least not about something like this... Adrian was so sweet, and she cared about him too much. She couldn't do that to him, she couldn't lie or hide this away... She had to tell him...

Yet to do so? To tell the man she loves something like this and not break his precious heart? Barb knew she had to find the right words, because even worse, to keep such a thing a secret or to try and lie her way out, she knew the guilt would eat away at her and she would never rest.

Sitting up beside her Adrian put his arm around his wife, giving comfort as always, he wanted to be there for her at any cost...

"What's going on baby? Don't be afraid, you know you can tell me anything" He began, pulling her close, her head going to his shoulder...

"Did you and Keith have a fight or something? Why are you so upset? I thought maybe there was an emergency... Are you sure you're okay?" He asked, realizing the house, it wasn't on fire, but rather this had something to do with Keith.

Gathering herself and sitting up with her head turning, her dark brown eyes rimmed with tears and meeting Adrian's, his a soft blue... Barb knew that as hard as this was going to be, she had to come out with it right way...

"No... No we didn't have a fight... I... I mean we...we sort of... Oh hell Adrian... I... I slept with him... I slept with Keith"

Hearing her and looking to Barb, his usual calm cool and collected wife, Adrian was still at a loss seeing her like this, crying and sounding so broken, so remorseful. But listening and taking in what she was saying... She couldn't mean?... It didn't make any sense, it just didn't seem possible.

Turning away confused, Adrian clicked on the bedside lamp, allowing him to see her better, and seeing her in the light with her make-up ruined along with her shoulder length blond hair all messed up and unkempt. Adrian had to admit she didn't look the same, something was indeed wrong...

Something was very wrong...

"Wh-what do you mean you...you slept with him? I... I was just there with both of you... How could? I... I don't understand" Adrian asked as he continued to struggle, not understanding how a thing like this could happen as Barb, she went quiet. Saying nothing, her shame having taken her down more than a few pegs and nearly getting the better of her.

Adrian was right however, and none of this was making any sense to him... He had left the pair talking as they all sat at the small, kitschy basement bar in the rec-room belonging to Keith's parents. Yet as the night grew longer, Adrian was tired and thinking he'd had enough to drink, he also thought he could leave the two of them without any fear. Knowing they were childhood friends reminiscing, he hadn't even considering anything like this happening.

Trusting his wife, he left the pair of them there as he drunkenly stumbling his way alone back across the snowy driveway and into the house belonging to his in-laws with Barb telling him to go ahead and that she would catch-up. Saying she wouldn't stay too much longer, and maybe he was being naive but the idea of something happening between the two, it didn't even register in his head.

Sitting and looking to her, Adrian waited and wondered confused but not without any frame of reference however, because as it turns out? This wasn't the first time something like this had occurred between the relatively new couple.

Meaning, this wasn't the first time Barb had strayed in one way or another... However the bigger difference this time was that as it appeared, or from what Barb was telling him... This time, she had stepped much, much further over that line...

Barb had always been a flirty kind girl, sitting in guys laps for fun, even going so far as to kiss a few while they were out with friends. Nothing ever really came of these dalliances, these straying episodes that she was always able to explain away by saying she was enjoying herself and that Adrian needn't get upset, often using the same refrain as her excuse...

"Don't worry baby, I'm just having a bit of fun... It's you that I really love"

It was something Adrian had learned to put up with, he knew this was who Barb was, and over time he came to accept and let slide little these incidents that would sometimes leave him feeling inadequate and insecure... Not to mention how embarrassed he was in front of others.

In fact Adrian's entire relationship with Barb revolved around him bending to her will. He knew along with everyone else that he was way out of her league. This was why he was so enamoured with her, because amazingly, she had chosen him...

And as far as he was concerned? Adrian knew that he was lucky to have her... Even if she did come with this added price of being open and flirty with others...

He knew what it was like to be struck by such lightening... Being picked one out of a million and gifted with such a woman as Barb. Yet this was how it had always been, all through their courtship and on into their marriage, and no matter who she had been flirting with, dancing or getting close to on their evenings out... Barb had always gone home with Adrian.

However, that was until last night, when not thinking or believing anything like this could happen... Adrian left her there... He left Barb there alone...with Keith...

***

"Oh God Adrian... Why did I stay and let him talk me into doing that with him? Having sex right there in the basement? You're going to hate me forever and I won't blame you for wanting to divorce me" Barb cried, breaking her silence before once more bursting into tears and putting her head back to Adrian's shoulder.

Sighing with his arm coming around her, pulling his sobbing wife closer Adrian wanted to be consoling and strong for her, however inside? He too felt like he was about to fall apart and start to cry...

"Hush baby... It's... It's alright, and what are you talking about? You know I could never leave you...and I couldn't ever hate you either... You're my wife Barb, and I love you... No matter what... We'll get through this... I promise we will" He said to her, trying to hold back his own tears.

Lost in her sobbing fits, Barb wasn't sure she was hearing him right. Why was he being so understanding? So forgiving? It was so much more than she deserved believing that she had fucked up big time, taking her flirting to the next level and actually cheating on him...

"You? You mean you're not mad? You don't hate me?" She asked sitting up, looking to her husband with a sniffle of her nose and wiping her teary, wet eyes with the back of her hand, and where after some thought Adrian replied...

"Well, I can't say that I'm mad at you Barb... Be-because, well, I'm not... I guess I'm more hurt than anything, but I know how you are... I mean, I know how things are with us... I guess, well... I mean, I know how you can be with...with other, with other guys...sometimes" he said to her, stumbling with his own words this time while fearfully making mention of her past and her often overly-flirty ways.

Until now, he had never really confronted her or said much of anything to Barb about how she could be with their male friends, and even sometimes with complete strangers they had met at some function or another. He found it too humiliating to say anything or even broach the subject with her thinking she would be the one to get mad at him instead.

He never put up a fight because of this, and his insecurities, choosing instead to just sort of grin and bear it, he would blush his way through the situation and the embarrassment, while others... Mostly the guys in their circle of friends, they had most definitely said things to him, asking him point blank just what the hell was going on...

But that too was Adrian... As much as his wife Barb was outgoing, sexy and a true flirt, quite the opposite could be said of her doting husband... So much as to say that Adrian, if he was anything, he was a soft touch, a sweetheart who would never rock the boat.

He was just happy and amazed that someone like Barb would be interested in him at all, so turning a blind eye to little things like a stolen kiss or an embrace that went maybe a little too long, or a hand wandering down with some fella copping a feel his wife's taut, gym toned ass... It sort of became him, it became his normal...

When this would happen... When one of their friends would say something to him, Adrian's standard reply had become much the same statement where he would more or less repeat what Barb had said to him...

"Ah... You know Barb, that's just the way she is... I know she's coming home with me so, I'm not worried... She'll be fine"

It was a thin response at best, his standard reply that often left people shaking their heads, not getting it and even sometimes losing respect for him altogether. Seeing him giving up his wife like that, or not stepping is more like it... Instead he did nothing, he just let it happen...

But what could he do? He was too afraid to step in and say anything, he just wasn't the type to argue or make a scene, and at times, because of their relationship and how they worked... He honestly didn't feel like it was his place to say anything...

"I can't believe you're being so forgiving about this Adrian... I don't deserve you, and I promise... I swear I'll never, ever let something like this happen, even again... I'm so, so sorry" Barb said to him as she turned in her place beside her husband with his arm coming off her shoulder and replaced with both of hers.

Placing her arms around his neck, Barb pulled him to her as their lips meet in a kiss, soft and yielding her tongue slipping between his lips, and never being one to deny her affections, Adrian opened up and let her in...

But then, pulling back, they separated, a look of sudden fear coming to Barb's eyes...

"Oh God Adrian... How can you kiss me after what I did.? After Keith, after I let him... I haven't brushed my teeth" She said to him looking frightened and biting her lip, her eyes full of embarrassment. Yet Adrian, so in love with her, so enamoured it didn't seem to bother him at all.

Shaking his head, he said back with his voice a low whisper...

"I don't care Barb... I think I know what you're saying, but you're my wife and I love you.. So it doesn't matter... Not to me it doesn't... Now just kiss me okay?"

Amazed herself, Barb's eyes flicked wide as Adrian, showing some initiative at last, he kissed her this time and rather hard... Taking her and planting his lips to hers, Adrian once more, he opened up, letting his wife's tongue snake back between his parted lips as he gave in with a renewed passion that had Barb's heart flooding...along with the rest of her.

Feeling better, and aroused even, hearing Adrian say that, accepting her misgivings in a way, she let go, all but forcing herself onto her husband this time. Kissing him back just as hard with their tongues meshed, twisting together and knowing that the last thing to pass Barb's lips was Keith's hard, pulsing cock as he erupted in orgasm at the end of their drunken tryst, he came in Barb's mouth, coating her tongue and throat with his strong, manly essence...

"Mmmff..!" She moaned into Adrian's open mouth, his tongue mingling and wrestling with her own, and no doubt tasting, or at least sensing the presence and remnants of Keith... His scent left lingering behind, clinging to the inner walls of her mouth like a film.

After fucking her so hard and so vigorously while on the couch in the basement, hidden away and trying to be quiet, Barb had insisted that Keith cum in her mouth and not her pussy. In fact she wanted it there...

With a subconscious guilt coming over her, Barb was more so looking to hide the evidence of her adultery. Her crime of passion, swallowed in a moment of weakness down in Keith's basement on that lumpy old couch.

Confused but still rather curious about Adrian's open attitude, much more than ever. Barb was also finding herself becoming wildly aroused with the idea that he could be like this, that Adrian could be this forgiving. Not just letting her get away with fucking Keith but also, kissing her like he was, hot and impassioned, even when knowing she had sucked her ex-boyfriend's big dick.

Yet still, she had to think that his willingness to turn a bit of a blind eye while she was flirting around, having her kind of fun with their friends, that was one thing... But now however?

She knew this was different... This wasn't her usual drunk-girl at the BBQ kissing someones hot single friend with everyone looking...

Recognizing this in her doting, caring husband and taking back the upper hand, as Barb usually would when they found themselves lost in the throes of sexual arousal, she pushed Adrian on to his back atop the small spare bed in her Mother's guest room. Forcing herself upon him, wanting to pursue this assumed forgiveness, if not the permission or 'free-pass' she seemed to have been given...

"Oh yes baby, kiss me and make him go away... Mmmff" She moaned with their lips parting but for a moment. This time, opening up, she was inviting him in to swipe at and taste the inside of her mouth all on his own and leaving Barb to find herself over whelmed with the eroticism.

Feeling fevered in the silence of knowing what they were doing... It was all such an unexpected turn on, it left her wanting and needing more...

"Ohhh God Adrian, fuck me... Please, I need you inside me baby... Take my pussy back, fuck me, make me yours again" She growled sounding urgent and aroused, and surprising Adrian somewhat as she sat up further, enough to get herself out of the ugly Christmas sweater, leaving her topless with both her bra and panties coming home with her stuffed in a pocket.

Moving quickly she stood, pulling down her trousers rendering herself naked in seconds as she dove back into the bed with Adrian laid out before her where straddling his mid-riff she sat up tall on top of him, looking down and smiling, her perky, C-cup titties sitting high and still firm, her darker coloured nipples and medallion-sized areola all puffy and swollen...

"Here, lets get this off of you, I want you naked" She said to him and being probably a little louder than she should be in her Mother's house, but at the moment she didn't care. Feeling horny and desperate, not to mention guilty, Barb hurriedly pulled and lifted Adrian's t-shirt up exposing his smooth-skinned, hairless chest...

"Come on, get those jammies off baby, let's put your little guy to work... I need him now more than ever" She said next, continuing and helping to pull down his flannel pyjama-pants, as he too was doing the same, wrestling the loose fitting sleepwear low enough to let his very stiff little-guy out, as Barb teasingly calls his somewhat less than average penis... Calling it his 'little-guy'...

It was a theme they had played on quite often after it was discovered by Barb that Adrian responded well when being teased about his endowment, or lack thereof with his less-than superior penis all stiff and excited.... All four, reedy-thin little inches of him...

What at one time had been his bane both as a teen, and a young adult, Adrian's biggest fear in dating and getting close to girls was knowing he was smaller than most, if not all... He was no more than 4-inches when erect and rock-hard, but yet he was nearly nonexistent when soft.

Nonetheless, and with Barb's understand and love, to some extent, they had turned Adrian's fear into something different, something of a turn on that had him tittering and guffawing whenever she would mention his smaller-than-average size during sex. Curling into himself and becoming excitedly shy, he both loved and hated the teasing.