Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some might even call it a fetish as he would scowl and look away with an odd mix of pained arousal and angst, all brought about with her teasing and cooing. Tickling his sides and calling his dick 'little guy'...

However, it did something to him, but he didn't know what...and puzzling him even further was that he didn't know why...

Why did being teased, belittled, tickled and tormented by his wife turn him on so much?

With his PJ-pants and his tight, smooth-fronted underwear pushed down, the tight Lycra men's bikini's Barb had him wearing-- not quite panties but still, they were small, sheer and close enough... With everything down and out of the way, Adrian's circumcised little-guy popped up, twitching, pink and erect.

Reaching back while sitting on top of him and looking him in the eye, Barb found and stroked his hard stiffy a few times making Adrian's eyes roll back into his head. Her velvety touch, so wonderful and un-expectant, he practically had to will himself not to cum.

This was one more problem Adrian seemed to have where just like in size, he also lacked the stamina of most males. Having very little ability to hang on and make it last, Adrian always lost control and came far, far too soon...

"Uhhh! Oh Barb please" he cried, the sensation sending him...

"Please...Wait until I'm in" he begged as Barb looked down at him smiling and wanting the same, wanting him inside of her where in no time at all the inevitable would happen... After less than a minute and with only three, maybe four stokes before it would be over...

"Shhhh... I know baby, I want you inside me when you cum... Here lick me, taste me, get me wet again before you fuck me, take me back Adrian" Barb replied, pushing her luck by keeping up her tease, repeating herself and telling him to 'take her back' without really mentioning Keith, Barb wanted to keep up Adrian's awareness of what had happened only mere hours ago between his wife and her childhood friend.

Raising herself up and tilting her hips forward she offered her trimmed, tidy and well kept, blond haired pussy to Adrian's lips, and where lifting his head in the same motion, he came up to meet her...

***

There were many differences to how Barb and Adrian lived and existed as couple within this sort-of 'wife-led-relationship' they had both willingly, yet unknowingly entered into...

Without realizing there was such a name for how they were doing things, it was understood that Barb, she would be the one making most, if not all decisions for the two of them...

Everything from what kind of car they owned to the underwear she chose for him to wear -- and so too it was her choice in how she wanted him groomed...

In the beginning and during their courtship, Barb had shaved him one night during shared bath and it was a hugely sexual affair for Adrian...

It was like nothing he's ever experienced, feeling her hands and fingers gliding over his newly shorn pubic-patch. The sensations far too sensuous and overwhelming, Barb had his eyes rolling to the back of his head with his chest heaving in a deep inward breath as Adrian came, pumping and dumping his pearly-white load of cum into her hand as they lay there, soaking together in the bath.

After this and seeing his response, it was also at Barb's insistence that he was to remain hairless from 'stem-to-stern' citing that he was much more likely to find himself on the receiving end of a blow-job, without any stray pubic hairs catching in her throat.

Plus she liked it... Saying he looked adorable all exposed, but also adding that she found it to be a huge turn on, telling him his little-guy looked 'cute' with no hair and that he was 'boy-like' as she also described him, making Adrian blush but all the same giving himself away by becoming rock hard and left quivering where he stood.

While on the other hand in this seemingly lopsided relationship... Barb herself... She had kept her pubic bush... Left tidy, trimmed and maintained, she was never one for shaving everything off. Having pubic hair made her feel all that more feminine and like a true woman in her mind, and leaving Adrian to deal with the irony, as well as the odd pubic hair caught in his throat...

***

Slipping a hand to the back of his head, Barb held him to her already protruding, well fucked labial lips...

"Uhhh... Oh yes baby lick me... Ummm... Use your tongue... Oh you always makes my pussy feel soooo good...Mmmm... Especially now... Uhhh... Oh I want you, fuck me, take me Adrian" she urged, letting his head drop away from her wet mound as she moved herself back, finding and holding his quaking little member where swiftly and effortlessly, Barb lowered herself, taking him in, her parted pussy walls draping and surrounding his small size as the always dreamy sensation made Adrian gasp, desperate to hang on. trying as he could to not lose control...

"Ohhh Barb" He cried out both loving and dreading his sensitivity, becoming lost in the rapturous feeling washing over him, it was instantaneous, feeling his wife's amazing pussy, her movements from above, it made him crazy with desire, it felt so good but he wanted it to last forever.

This was how they fucked most of the time, with Barb on top, in charge and controlling things. Smiling down she would ride her husband in short grinding gyrations, stoking and milking his little cock with her pussy and her talents. Driving her pubic bone and clit into him and loving the feeling, for however long it would last...

"Uhh-Oh-Oh Barb... I'm Uhhh... Oh I'm cumming..." Adrian grunted with the inevitable about to happen as his body went rigid, his back arching upward and his eyes pressed shut with his proportionally small testicles contracting of their own accord. Going into spasm he unloaded his thin, cloudy-white spend between the lips of his wife's velvety womanhood...

"Oh yes baby cum for me... Mmmm, give it to me, cum in my pussy, push him out Adrian, push him away" Barb moaned out, rocking herself back and forth with her husbands penis buried as deep as he could go.

But then, over as soon as it began, Adrian's little dick and balls were drained and emptied giving him control of his body once again, letting him drop back, dead tired, satisfied but still with his head pounding and suddenly feeling very, very hung over...

Released and exhausted, with his breath ragged and left panting, Barb stayed where she was atop her slight husband, laying and draping herself over Adrian's heaving form, taking his face in her hands she kissed him long and deep with her tongue while feeling his spent little guy shrinking and slipping from her... His weak seed to following, running back out, coating them both in a sticky, sex-wet mess...

"Mmmm... That was so good baby, thank you... Thank you for everything" Barb said to him then, kissing his face and thanking him, yet not so much for making her cum while they fucked, because that never happened, and of course she left it unmentioned, not letting him know...

But no... Instead she was thanking Adrian for fucking her in acceptance... Fucking her to show her just how much he loved her... How much he cared, and as well, how much her straying this far didn't seem to upset him, or not that he was letting on...

Not getting up-set about her having such raw, rough animal sex with Keith in his parent's basement... It was like she was getting away with it...

"You don't know how much this means to me" She added, kissing him one last time before rolling off to the side, laying with him, both still out of breath... They were quiet for a time, recovering and reflecting, but Adrian, still worried, wanting to know and feeling he should ask, he broke the shared silence...

"So? Were you going to tell me what happened after I left you with Keith?"

***

A bit more back story...

Barbara and Adrian Davis, they were an unlikely couple who met through chance and timing at an outdoor event some years back. Co-hosted and run by the company each of them were working for at the time, it was Barbara, or just Barb to most... It was she who approached Adrian first, thinking he was kind of cute but rather sad looking as he sat at a table all alone. But as well, he also looked to be the type of guy she had been looking for as of late...

The type of guy who would suit her most recent wants and desires in a boyfriend and even as a potential life partner, or dare she think it, even a husband...

At the time, Barbara Lisburn, who preferred Barb, citing that only her Mother called her Barbara... She had recently parted ways with the last of what had been turning into a long list of guys she referred to as 'the he-men from hell'...

Left feeling ashamed in some ways, duped by brawn over brains, where yet again the lure of a fit, muscle-bound bad-boy was too irresistible, and this last guy, a gym instructor no less, he fit that bill perfectly.

But as always, the lustre with these men would soon wear off and whatever flaws she could find in her current steady, they were magnified often leaving her feeling empty and wanting out... Barb knew that as they parted ways, so too did her desire for the he-man type...

"Never again... No more of these show-off bad-boys" She had said to herself confirming that Jeremy the fitness buff would be the last muscle-headed jerk she would ever go out with or date...

Spotting Adrian across the dance floor at the outdoor venue, the place was lit up with hundreds of twinkle-lights strung up giving off a romantic glow in the warm evening air. Seeing him sitting on his own and looking rather forlorn, Barb thought if anything, she would throw the cute, slight looking guy a bone and ask him to dance...

***

"Hey there cutie! Come dance with me... I love this song but I don't have anyone to dance with... Come, please?" Barb asked the frightened looking Adrian as she approached, smiling and holding out her hand while tilting her head in a cute, sexy way, looking so gorgeous and stunning and giving him the impression like she wasn't offering him a choice... This tall, stunning woman wasn't just asking Adrian to dance, in fact no... She was telling him...

Surprised and thrown completely off guard, Adrian looked up to Barb and seeing this long, lean, athletic looking girl with long blond hair, this angel woman standing in front of him, and hardly hearing a word she had said, yet of course he was instantly smitten...

Her beauty, her pretty face, plus she was so tall and yet still so shapely and womanly. Her make-up perfect and smiling with teeth so white and bright... Like a deer caught in headlights, Adrian didn't know what to do, but still he knew this wasn't an offer he could refuse... There was no way he could turn her down.

Nodding and agreeing, he placed his hand in hers and where pulling him up and out onto the dance floor, it was like he was in a whirl-wind. Suddenly being with this beautiful girl, up dancing to the slow song playing and held so close, her sweet, fruity and feminine perfume filling his nose and senses, making him swoon and grow dizzier still.

Struggling some, Adrian was doing all he could to keep up as she led their dance. Taking him and pulling him to her, Barb left him feeling somewhat overwhelmed. He felt so much smaller than this goddess who stood that much taller than him in her high heels, and who had indeed come from out of nowhere... She was like something out of a reverse fairy-tail with this real life Princess suddenly appearing to sweep him off of his feet.

Swaying to the music with the taller woman, Adrian found himself up on his toes, straining to increase his 5-foot 6-inches in height as Barb, smiled down on him... Looking bright and beautiful, her face and dark brown eyes made up for the evening's occasion as they turned slowly, she was enjoying their dance, feeling this younger, shorter and unsure fellow shaking in her arms.

Holding him as she was, it gave Barb a different feeling to be in this kind of control. She felt a sense of power in it's sensuality. To hold a man like this, to take him at her request, it was refreshing, fulfilling and it was different indeed. Giving her chills this felt so good, and as well to Barb, it also felt so right.

Smiling to herself and loving this feeling, enveloping the guy as they danced close together, holding his near boyish frame close to her lean body. Barb liked that he was shorter than her, and he certainly wasn't the big strapping manly type of guy she would normally pursue, which only made her smile even more.

Up close and looking at him, Barb also found Adrian to be surprisingly good looking... With his sandy blond hair, his big blue eyes and long dark lashes, she thought he was quite cute indeed and even his smaller and shorter size was plus in her eyes.

Holding him she could feel his bones and small body, she felt like nurturing him, taking him home and feeding him... Maybe it was a Mothering instinct coming forward, or it could have been this change in her wants and attitude... Either way, but with Adrian, she felt it petty much from the beginning...

In contrast to their size, as she held him, leading their dance, Barb was much taller and well presented than her smaller suitor. Already standing at an imposing 5-foot 8-in her stocking feet, Barb loomed, towering over Adrian in her dressy high heels.

Her smile and perfect teeth, gleaming behind her full, red glossed lips. Her eyes a dark, dark brown that looked to glow when set against the whites, and with little use of mascara or eyeliner on most days except for times like this evening, galas and events. Barb looked stunning and well beyond anyone Adrian could even have imagine having an interest in him.

Gazing at her fixedly, staring captivated as he looked up to her, seeing how pretty she was up close... Her high cheek bones and soft jaw line looking sculpted and centred with her straight, narrow nose. He could hardly believe he was here and dancing with her, thinking for sure that he must be dreaming.

Feeling this stunning, 30-something year old, gorgeous woman holding him to her, Adrian felt himself disappear, enveloped in her grasp, she smelled so incredibly good. He was left quivering with his arms around her tapered 24" waist line.

With his wrists resting atop her flared, 36-inch hips he was almost afraid to touch her fearing she might break, she felt like a china doll he shouldn't touch... But of course, the opposite was true with Barb being quite solid, gym toned and strong.

Trying not to let his eyes wander too far, doing all he could to keep his blue eyes focused on hers while being fully aware that just under his chin, there sat her not too overly large, yet still perfect and perky were Barb's beautiful 34" C-cup sized breast... Adrian trembled, not daring to look.

Quivering and shaking inside, terrified to make a wrong move or doing anything that should make this end, Adrian however, he felt like he was up on a cloud and could have dance with her like this forever...

But yet, and alas... It did come to an end, the song and their dance that is... However and for poor Adrian, once it was over, when the music came to a stop, Barb couldn't help smile and think it cute as he momentarily refused to let go, continuing to hold on, swaying and turning with the music still playing on in his head for a few seconds longer, he paid no attention, he wanted to dance with her, even without the music...

"Thank you sweetie... That was lovely... You're quite the good little dancer, and umm... Tell me what's your name? Or should I just call you blue eyes?" She asked smiling and followed with a sexy, flirty wink as they separated. Their dance may have ended, but with Barb's intentions, 'they' were no where near over...

"I'm sorry, I didn't think to ask when we started" She added with her being the one to pull away, startling him back to reality where blushing embarrassed Adrian let go as well, feeling foolish for hanging onto her after the music had stopped he stood silent for a second before answering...

"Hi... I'm Adrian... My name is Adrian... Adrian D-Davis" He muttered introducing himself, stuttering as always when under pressure. Unable to say much else as Barb smiled back, going into a more formal greeting, replying to him as she held out her hand...

"Well hello there Adrian Davis, it's a pleasure to meet you...I'm Barbara Lisburn, but everyone calls me Barb, and you can too, okay?" She answered back smiling and giving him another flirty wink, making him feel special if she didn't sound just a tad condescending, saying it to him like he had her permission.

After their dance and with Adrian reluctantly letting go, but not wanting the encounter to end, Barb stayed with him, spending a little time getting to know this smaller, but still cute looking guy over a last drink as the evening and the function they were attending came to a close.

Saying goodnight, she gave him a long, lingering kiss that not only sent poor Adrian near stratospheric, and swooning, it also left him shivering in his boots.

The passion filled kiss also told him that she was serious, and that she was indeed interested in him. Because honestly? How could it mean anything else?

Barb then, asking for his number, instead of giving him hers, she held her smile as they parted ways, saying good night, even turning back to wink at him one last time before blowing him a kiss that hit him like an arrow straight through his heart...

Wounded but in the best possible way, Adrian felt light as air as he watched her turning away, bidding him adeau before fading back into the crowd from which she had so miraculously appeared...

This was the beginning of Barb and Adrian, how they first met and she knew right then that she had found him... She had found who she had been looking for, and whether he knew it or not? Adrian Davis... He was going to be Barb's new boyfriend...

***

Back in the bedroom on Christmas morning...

"I... I will tell you baby, but it's so early... Can we just sleep for a little while? At least until my parents wake up? I mean it is Christmas, and my head is killing me" Barb said to Adrian, wanting to answer his question.

Having asked what had happened in the time he had left Barb with her childhood-sweetheart and former next door neighbour Keith Knight... She went quiet once again, feeling the shame of her actions creeping back in with the post coital glow ebbing and slipping away... She was ready to tell him, but at the same time she wasn't... Not just yet...

"Yeah sure... I know you'll tell me when you're ready, and yeah... I could sleep for a while longer, my head is hurting pretty good... Do you want me to get us some water first?" Adrian replied, letting her off the hook, willing to wait for his wife to explain herself, wanting to know why she had come in so upset and not only reeking of 'just-fucked-sex' -but also tasting of it too...

But that was Adrian though... Always passive with Barb, willing to do her bidding, and usually without question.

***

Another truth in this was how Barb and Keith had indeed grown up together. They were direct next door neighbours who shared a common driveway, even their bedroom windows faced each other as kids, so it was only natural they were close growing up, and at times, they were very close... So close in fact, Keith had been Barb's first.

Everyone had believed they would end up together, Barb and Keith looked to be the perfect couple back in their teens, yet life doesn't always work out according to plan, or in their case, according to everyone else's plan...

Keith wanted Barb to come with him to the Pacific North West where he had spent a summer in the forestry division of the National Parks, fighting fires and planting trees... Yet for Barb, this wasn't how she wanted to live.