Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Granted she may have been born and raised in the suburbs, but she had evolved into more of a go-getting-city girl who loved the bustle and buzz of metropolitan life, working in the only field she had ever been a part of, which was athletics, or gymnastics to be precise.

Having spent her formative years competing on the gym mats and making it to the Nationals as well as being offered a spot on an Olympic squad one year, it was only natural that she would do one of two things once her days of competition had come to an end...

She would either move into coaching, or the one she settled on, building a career in sports marketing, eventually landing in branding and merchandise.

This was much more of a lucrative end for her, going into marketing after finishing school with an extra degree, the two high school sweethearts Barb and Keith, sadly they made the decision to part and go their separate ways with him heading off into the wilderness out West, whereas Barb, she stayed behind...

So, instead and with a complete reversal of everyone's expectations, this was where Barb found herself today... Married and happy with Adrian Davis, the cute little fella she had met at a company soiree and eventually found herself falling in love with...

***

And as for Adrian... Being married to Barb for just over two years, he had learned and adapted to her wants and her needs where from the beginning he knew, and it was made clear that between the odd pairing, he was entering into a "Do as I say... Not as I do" kind of relationship with her...

However, and for the most part, she did enforce this sentiment in the nicest of ways...

Having discussed the issue early on, with Barb taking an automatic command upon Adrian's moving into her condo. It was stated that he would be left to follow her blindly, accepting and taking all that she would make and have him do.

Like with his grooming for instance, where from their earliest days when she had coaxed him into her bath and shaved his little-guy clean, "Just for some sexy fun" she said at the time. Yet from then on the ritual had continued with her telling him she liked and preferred he stay as he was, denuded from the neck down.

"You don't have much body hair, so while keeping your little guy clean and hair free for me, which I appreciate by the way... But from now on, I want you to do the rest as well, okay?" She said to him one night after coming home in a particularly sour mood.

Catching him a little off guard, but willing to please, Adrian did feel the need to ask, saying to her "You? You mean like my legs and everywhere else?" he questioned, sounding surprised, to which Barb then replied... "Yes, I do mean everywhere, and don't forget to do your underarms"

"I really don't like your pit hair... It's all patchy and wiry, so yes, absolutely... If I can shave my underarms, then so can you... So let's say from the neck down, I want nothing... No hair on you at all... Yes, alright?"

Of course, he didn't argue...

His clothes were another thing she had him change without much haste or fuss put up by Adrian either... Starting with making him get rid of the awful Y-fronts he had been wearing, or as she teased, calling them his 'boy-pants' or his 'Underoos'... In other words, labelling him as a child while teasing him about what type of underwear he was wearing, and until then, it was something he had never thought of...

To Adrian, they were always what he wore... Fruit-of-the-Loom Y-fronts, they were just his underwear...

Soon enough however, and at her insistence again, Barb had him tossing out all of his ugly, often yellow stained underpants, the ones he'd been wearing forever, with her telling him that briefs or the 'Speedo' look would suit him best.

Putting him in tighter, snug briefs was ideal for Adrian, because he was small, had a cute little ass that looked so much nicer being held in the sheer, tight Lycra and nylon fabrics they came in.

Not to mention the mix of softer, powdery colours she had chosen for him that only helped to soften his look just that much more.

It had become a thing with Barb. The more time she spent with Adrian, the more she wanted to see and bring out this gentle, if not effeminate side of him. The one she knew he had lurking around inside.

And this was especially so because of a confession she had dragged out of him one night when they were dating, which had also coincided with him willingly tasting and licking up his cum in front of her for the first time...

It was a story of Adrian's past and although somewhat shocked at first, Barb had to admit that as he continued, and as she had come to know more about him, this outcome and what happened. She was shaken yes, but as well, she wasn't entirely surprised with his story...

***

The incident in question, it had happened way back in his last year of high school, between Adrian and a friend of his, a neighbour named Greg Webb... Who, not unlike Keith, he was bigger and older. 21 at the time to Adrian's 18yrs, plus this friend Greg, he had a car and money to buy both beer and weed.

Sitting up beside Barb in her bed that night and with some pulling on her part, Adrian slowly and quietly came out with it, admitting something to her that at the time, he couldn't believe what he was doing... Telling the girl of his dreams about this time in his life that involved his older, cooler and much more influential, male friend...

Nervously he lay there in the dark, half sat up beside Barb, his then girlfriend of only a few months, shaking and feeling he was about to ruin everything as he began telling her how Greg Webb his long time friend had lead him out to a quiet spot in the empty hydro-fields near where they lived. Out into a dark hidden place where they often found others drinking beer, listening to rock music on ghetto blasters and smoking pot.

It was one of those places teenagers go to not be seen, heard or found... Somewhere they could go and hanging out, be themselves and feel cool without any supervision.

However on this night, the night he was telling her about, out hidden in the fields of long grass where they would laugh and party... That night when Adrian and Greg arrived, there was no-one else there... They were alone...

It was the middle of the week and the place was deserted, making it feel darker and eerily quiet and scaring Adrian some as Greg, with no care or fear, he began walking out and away from the parked car carrying a 6-pack and a small cassette tape player.

Continuing further out into the field Adrian followed his older friend until they reached one of the cleared off cement pads used as the footing to hold up the huge hydro towers.

Relating the story and terrified of what Barb was going to think of him, yet not nearly as afraid as he was that night, Adrian went on, explaining and telling her that once they were there and had settled in... That's when it happened...

"We... We were in the field, sitting in a clear spot under one of the towers, it was kind of dark but we could see a little" Adrian continued, but then paused, feeling himself shake not sure if he could find the words, but knowing he had to tell her the rest, he knew she wouldn't let him stop... Not now...

Yet listening and sensing this must be something big to him, Barb chose to be supportive as she snuggled in further, putting a loving arm around him as they moved lower, both laying naked in what at the time was Barb's bed...in her condo...

Thinking however, she could feel herself growing excited, believing she might know where this was going, what with this revolving around Adrian explaining and telling Barb how it came to be that he 'didn't mind' the taste of his own cum as he would say...

Mentioning this friend of his, Greg, she began putting things together, and although Barb didn't have any trouble with the idea, yet at the same time, she felt herself quake with a sudden excitement... Daring to believe she knew where Adrian's story was headed...

"Go on baby, you can tell me... What happened between you and your friend Greg?" She asked while trying to suppress a smile. Holding her breath as her body clenched tight but wanting to appear calm, she tried not to give herself away...

"Uhh" He muttered, feeling or sensing something from Barb, her excitement maybe, it made him feel a little more calm as he let out a sigh and continued...

"The little cassette player we had, it died after like our second beer... We only had a sixer with us anyway and a couple of joints, but when the tape player quit, it got real quiet and all we could hear was the wind and the crickets" He went on, setting the scene, but coming to the next part, he hesitated once again.

Stopping with fear and gravel in his throat, his heart was pounding so hard and beating so fast, and Barb, she could see him struggling, prompting her once again to say something...

Wanting to be reassuring, she tried to open him up and get him talking...

"It's okay Adrian, remember, you can tell me anything baby... I'm not here to judge you, and if I were? You probably wouldn't be here right now because you couldn't trust me, and I wouldn't blame you for feeling that way... But you can trust me sweetie, and I'm not here to judge you... No matter what you have to tell me, so please, don't feel afraid, I'm here for you... Go on baby, tell me... What happened? What did Greg say after the music stopped?"

Pausing and listening to his older, wiser girlfriend, Adrian found himself not only feeling the sincerity in her words, but her honesty as well. Feeling it as she curled herself around him even further, their naked bodies all but entwined, and he had to admit that he'd never felt more comfortable with her than he had just then...

"Umm, well, yeah it was like I said... The uhh music, it stopped and when it was quiet, Greg he, umm he looked at me and said something like, umm... He said... 'Hey man, after that weed I'm feeling kinda horny, pot does that to me... It's dark here so don't mind me man, but I'm gonna bust one out"

"Wow!" Barb whispered, not wanting to sound overly surprised..."What did you do? Did that scare you? Or did.. did he ask you to do anything else?" She questioned with some trepidation, still wanting to be sensitive. However her mind and her excitement were getting ahead of her.

Biting her lip in the dark, she was dying to know...

"W-Well, n-no...not...not at first... When he took it out... His dick I mean... When he opened his pants and pulled it out I was surprised, and I guess I was shocked too, because I didn't do or say anything. I just... I just sat there and...and I watched" He answered, stuttering some while burning in the long forgotten shame, feeling it again made him dizzy in nauseous, sickly kind of way...

"So what happened then? You said not at first? Does that means you did help him?" Barb asked, continuing to push him but in a quieter whisper, wanting to nudge him open as gently as she could...

"It's okay Adrian" She whispered turning herself with her lips right next to his ear...

"Whatever happened between you and Greg, it's okay... But if you care about us, and want us to be together, I want to know... You can tell me, no matter what Greg wanted you to do"

Knowing from how she was talking that she must have figured it out, Adrian felt oddly relieved in a way, like he knew it wasn't going to be a huge shock to her, and as well, from what she was saying about the two of them, being together? This alone sent his heart strings sailing, allowing him to tell her the tale of his deepest, darkest secret...

"He... He was doing it, it was dark but our eyes, they had adjusted by then, and I could see, but then he looked at me and told me that if I was just gonna stare, I should either get mine out and do the same or get over there and help him" Adrian continued getting further into his story...

"So, well, I was afraid because, well, he was so much umm... His dick, it was way bigger than m-mine and I... I was embarrassed and I guess I didn't want him to laugh at me, so instead... I went... I moved over c-closer to him" he stuttered out in a quiet whisper with Barb hearing the nervous tremor in his voice and she felt for him, giving him another squeeze of reassurance as she moved in the bed, nestling her chin into the crook of his neck, showing her patients and understanding...

But as well, she was feeling something else, aroused and turned on she loved the idea of where she knew this was going...

Meanwhile Adrian, he was amazed he'd made it this far, and still not believing he was actually telling Barb all about what had happened as he felt her move. Rolling away some and onto her back.

Seeing her draw up her long, lean legs to let them fall open, spreading herself wide in the darkened room with her left arm around him, with her right drifting down into the shadows.

Disappearing between her legs Barb began to touch herself while listening to Adrian's story, keeping her eyes closed, she wanted his words and her imagination to run away with her...

"Keep going baby... Don't be ashamed, you can tell me" She uttered matching Adrian's hushed volume, blatantly and openly playing with her wet pussy now, sliding two fingers through her sodden valley, loving what her diminutive little boyfriend was telling her and she was itching to know more...

"Uhh, okay" Adrian breathed back, as he stopped to look, surprised again with just how 'well' Barb was taking this, shocked that she was turned on at all... However still hesitant, he nervously continued...

"Once... Once I moved over and sat near him, he smiled and said he knew I'd be into this, but I wasn't...or well, not really... I was just sort of doing as he said, but then he surprised me further when he umm, when he took my hand and put it on his...his uhh... his d-dick"

Barb couldn't stifle her moan this time, letting out a soft sounding "Uhh" with Adrian telling her he had touched his friend's cock...

"Its okay, you can say the words, I'm not laughing and I won't think bad about you, I promise Adrian... Mmmm, in fact baby... I think this is horny as hell... So please... I want to know, I want you to tell me... Tell me everything while I play with my pussy... Don't be ashamed"

Barb was completely aroused by this point, wanting Adrian to tell her what happened, and to do so without feeling like he was going to choke on every word, filled with these misguided fears...

Staying quiet for a moment longer, gathering himself and his courage, Adrian went on, his voice even lower, quieter, whispering out his shame... Or really, his biggest fear...

"He... He put my hand on his, his, hard dick and told me to stroke him, so...so I... I did" He admitted in a quiet breath, slowly getting it out now after hearing Barb's last round of encouraging words, telling him how she wasn't judging him and even more amazingly to Adrian was that Barb liked what she was hearing... She was playing with herself, it was turning her on...

"Mmmm... Ohh that's so nice baby... And don't worry, just like how you guys love hearing about two girls fooling around... I love hearing about two guys, now tell me... You said he was big? Did he feel good in your hands?" Barb added, asking and even teasing him a little, playing up the size difference that Adrian had brought into the equation all by himself, more or less saying he would rather play with his friend's big cock than to strip down and reveal his own inadequacies, his less than average penis size.

It made Barb squirm from her tits to her toes thinking to herself that this was a hundred times better then any porn as she lay there listening, her loins were on fire with such erotic pictures running through her head. Seeing Adrian, her slight boyfriend touching and stroking his friend's big, thick cock...

"Ye-yeah, I guess... I guess he felt good... He was all hard but it felt kind of soft and warm at the same time... Plus he was so much bigger than me" Adrian continued, admitting how he like the feel of his friend hard cock in his hand while once more making the size comparison all on his own...

"It... It didn't feel anything like mine, but you won't... You won't think I'm gay, if I tell you what else he had me do?" He asked and of course she wanted to know, shaking her head in the bed beside him, saying and telling him "No.. Not at all baby, I don't think you're gay... And yes, please keep going, tell me everything"

"Uhh, well... Umm, like I said... He, he did feel good in my hand and, and I don't know why, it still confuses me, but the more I did it... The more I was touching and stroking him... The more I liked it and suddenly I felt like, I... I don't know? I felt like I wanted him to make me do more...and, and we...we did, or I mean... I did" Adrian continued but he was stuttering so bad while baring his soul to the absolute woman of his dreams.

Amazed herself, Barb was feeling quite proud of him for being so open with her, offering and telling her that there was more... It was turning her on more than she could believe... But also, Barb was smart, kind and caring enough to see how hard this was for him so she chose to play up the lighter side, trying to take some of the guilt and shame out of his head.

Being playful and rolling herself towards him she began tickling his ribs, getting him to laugh and hoping to break the tension. Wanting to show him that she didn't think this was such a big deal, or anywhere near as serious as he was making it out to be...

"Ohh! Barb? Okay! Okay I'll tell you!" Adrian tittered as she set herself upon him, taking up more of the male role, being the protagonist, tickling at his ribs with her finger tips and nails, making him squirm and squeal but doing little to try and get away...

"Yes tell me... What did he do?" She quizzed in a huskier, lustier voice, sounding ultra turned on as she turned her lower half back again with her legs parting and picking up where she had left off, dragging her fingers up through her wetness, playing with herself as she snuggled in close beside her slight boyfriend, letting him continue his sexy little boy-on-boy story with her perky round breasts and hard nipples pressed into his arm...

"He... He moaned saying that it felt good but that it would be better if he was umm, wet and as he said it, he put his hand behind my head and I was sort of pulled me closer, nearer to his, uhh...nearer to his c-cock" Adrian went on noticing how Barb liked it when he said certain words like this, words like 'cock' - even if it was hard for him...

"Ohh that's good yes, tell me... What did you do? How did you get him wet baby?" She asked with her arousal rising with each passing second, the picture of Adrian playing with his friends much bigger cock, getting him wet and sucking him even...

But once again she was jumping ahead of herself, getting worked up, and like Adrian is prone to doing, she was already close to cumming, and from where this story was at that moment... It was much, much too soon...

"I went to spit on my hand but then he stopped me saying... "No man, spit on my dick, drool on me like the chicks do"

"Oh God Adrian!" Barb called out... "And... And did you?" She asked working herself into a frenzy, diddling her pussy and seeing him in her head, Adrian, leaning down to slobber all over his friends big hard dick...

"Y-yes... I did Barb... I used the spit in my mouth and I drooled it all down the underside where, where I know it feels good... And Greg, he must have liked it too, cus' well... He had me keep doing that... He held my head and soon I was close enough so I put my lips against him and I ran them up and down" Adrian admitted as Barb did all she could to hold back, hearing now that Adrian had used his mouth for more than just spitting...