Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what is it then? Are you going to tell him all of your dirty details while you lay in bed teasing him? Telling him how much bigger and better Keith's cock feels when he's fucking you?"

With her jaw hung open and her eye's gone wide, Barb was surprised once again with her Mother's talk and to what she was inferring...

But what the older woman said to her next? That shocked her even more...

"I know he'd like that" Margaret added with her voice and her demeanour changing, sounding reminiscent, like she was going to miss Adrian and his company...

"In fact I bet he wants to hear all of your juicy bits... Tell him while you make him go down on you, it will cement things even further... Point out how the last thing to be where he is now, was Keith's big cock... Be graphic with him, tell him everything and let him picture it all in his head, men are visually turned on so I know he'll like that"

"Oh gosh Mother what has happened to you?" Barb replied, again not believing what her Mother was telling her and the things she was saying...

"One minute you're tearing my head off and now? Now you sound like the two of you really did make a connection, and I don't suppose I even need to ask if that's what you did with him... Is that what it is? You had Adrian use his gifted little tongue on you? And now you don't want to let him go? Really Mother. I am surprised... I thought you were stronger than that"

"Yes, okay Barbara... You're right, or partially... I did have him go down on me and I'm not ashamed to say that yes, yes I did enjoy his err-umm 'talents' very much, thank you... But as well, I have to admit that he and I... We did 'bond' if that's the word I want to use" Margaret explained, as she began to soften, telling Barb more of what the two of them had been doing while she was away...

"He was terrified of me at first, or after I spanked him and plugged him" She went on letting her own guard down further, feeling the need to tell her daughter just how close she and her cuckold son-in-law had become, even admitting to first spanking him and then as well, putting that big plug up his tight but sore little ass...

"However, once he had calmed down and I put him to work, and my God did that boy ever make me come... But later, when I was the one who had been 'calmed down' to use the same phrase, and yes, I'll admit that my feelings for him did change... What I felt was the devotion he has for you Barbara, and especially so about this Greg fellow, if we're counting him in this?"

"Oh wow! So he did tell you about Greg? I'm impressed... I didn't think he'd have the courage, but first? Tell me about the other things... You spanked him?, and you used the butt-plug? What about the chastity cage? I see you have the two keys around your neck... Will I be needing one of then when I get him home?" Barb asked, feeling herself changing as well, hearing some of the details, it was doing to her what everyone else was feeling...

The thought and the idea of it all, it was turning her on...

"Yes I did punish him... That happened right after you left. I wanted to set the mood right away so I made him strip down and show me his panties before I had him over my knee... I used my slipper and oh God Barbara, the feeling it gave me, wielding such power once again... It was something else and I would love for that to happen again" Margaret explained feeling even more comfortable still, letting Barb know that spanking Adrian had excited her to the point of her becoming wet... Very, very wet...

"I suppose that's why I'm being so protective of him" She added... "Going through this together, It's not something I think I can give up, now that I've had a taste of it, I guess you could say" Sounding coy this time with her eyes drifting away and looking like she was afraid to admit such a dark thing, Margaret felt herself quiver when telling her daughter she doesn't know if she can live 'without' spanking and punishing Adrian.

But mostly it was the thought of him using that magical little tongue of his, that's what she wanted most...

"Protective? Mother, I think you've lost your mind!" Barb replied but smiling now she could see her vulnerability coming through. Having loved and respected the woman all of her life, she felt for her middle-aged Mother and how this had effected her in the long run.

"We have a lot to talk about, Adrian and I... But I promise you Mother, I will NOT be leaving him, and who knows? Maybe he'll need a babysitter again some time soon. But first, I need to get him home... So is it okay? Can I pass? Have I paid my tole?"

"Yes, of course you can... And needing me to babysit? Does that mean you'll be seeing Keith again?" Margaret replied as she stepped out of her daughter's way, letting her pass but not without asking if she was going to do this again...

"Maybe... I won't say yes, or no... But for now? Let me talk to Adrian and I'll get back to you, okay?"

***

Stepping into her Mother's living room, the clean one that was a no-go-zone during her childhood Barb spotted Adrian on the other side as he sat all by himself on the sofa looking nervous, if not completely guilty...

"Hi baby... I'm back... Aren't you going to come a give me a kiss?" She asked approaching as Adrian sat there like he was afraid to move, his skin looking ashen and pale...

"Hello Barb... Are? Are you okay? Only I heard you and M-Mother talking, and it sounded like you were fighting and...and I didn't want to interrupt... I'm... I'm not in trouble am I..?" Adrian asked and he did sound like he was guilty of something, the nervousness in his voice and wanting to know if he was in trouble... He had Barb's interest piqued even further...

"No baby, why would you be in trouble?" She asked stepping closer... "Here stand up and hug me, give me a kiss... I need you to hold me" She added with her arms out as Adrian nervously placing his hands into hers, accepting her offer as she helped him up, pulling him to his feet...

"I... I thought you would be mad be-because of what I did... For... For Mother" He said to her, his voice low and sounding fearful...

"What? No baby you're not in trouble for that... Or for anything that happened between the two of you...Don't worry... I'm not mad or up-set, I was expecting something to happen... But I guess it's like anything though isn't? I mean with us and all of this... We kind of know what to expect, but when it does happen? It sure does feel different... Did you feel that too? With Mother I mean?" Barb asked after pretty much describing exactly how Adrian felt most of the time, and to hear her? He also couldn't help breaking down as he started to cry, sobbing softly with his arms around her...

"Oh Barb you have no idea how much I needed to hear you say that right now because that's how I feel... Th-this... All of this... It... It wasn't what I expected"

"Does that mean you enjoyed yourself Adrian?, but you didn't think you would? It's okay, I understand.... After all, it's who you are, isn't it?" Barb asked being kind but also driving home the same truth his Mother-in-law had been hammering into him for the last 24 hours... The one about 'who' and 'what' he is...

"I'm... I'm not sure... Part of me liked being with her but I was so scared all the time, and I don't like being locked up with this... You know? With this t-thing Mother put on me?"

"You mean your cute little chastity cage? That's okay too, I was there when she bought it for you and when we get home you will be showing it to me... But you know it's only temporary right? I'll have Mother give me one of the keys... I'm sure she would like to keep the other, just in case, and something else tells me that you wouldn't mind either... If Mother was one of your 'key-holders' as I'm suppose to say"

"Sh-she said I would have to wear this thing for the next two months.... You... You didn't say yes to that with her did you? She said you agreed and that I'll be in this more than I'll be out... Is that true Barb?" Adrian pled, sounding desperate and hoping that Margaret had been lying to him or she was only trying to scare him, saying he'll be kept chaste for the next 60-odd days.

Pausing and looking to him, Barb almost buckled, he looked so forlorn and sad, pleading and begging but somehow she believed that he knew already... But still, she had to tell him that yes, yes she had agreed to keeping him locked up for next 2 months, just to get him going...

"As much as it kills me right now? But, umm... Yes, I did agree with Mother that keeping you locked up for two months was the best way to give you a real taste of what it is that you want Adrian... Believe me, I know it's going to be hard for you, but really baby, all I want right now is for us to go home so we can sit and talk... We can get cozy on the couch and make it like a date-night in...Just you and me... Hmm? How does that sound?"

Replying and saying yes, he will be kept locked up for a good long time, Barb also thought to soften the blow by changing the subject, talking over him and not leaving him much choice rather than to just go along with her...

"Uhh o-okay Barb... I want to go home too... I... I did get to see a different side of your Mother and although it ended okay, I still want to get out of here... She, she might decide to keep me here forever if we don't leave soon!" Adrian replied and surprising Barb by making her chuckle, hearing him trying to be funny, it told her that everything would be okay...

Or it would be for now...

***

At home...

Having driven the distance from her Parent's house, and back in their shared, downtown condo, and doing so without much chatter between the two.... Barb was however quite pleased with how respectful Adrian had been when saying goodbye to her Mother.

Starting with how he addressed her as 'Mother' and also how he kissed her cheek, then the back of her hand, bowing to her like she was royalty or something, it left Barb rather impressed and feeling confident that this, what ever it was they were doing, it was going to work...

She also knew that something big had transpired between her diminutive little husband and her dominant, somewhat overbearing Mother, and she was going to find out what...

However at the same time, she also knew that she was going to have to tell Adrian all about her night, about how she and Keith had partied at the reunion, and then later, after ringing in the New Year, how they had spoken and talked and were seeing this new and different future for them all... Before fucking their brains out for a third time that day...

***

"Mmmm... It's so nice to be home... Thank you for the hot chocolate baby, now come in and stay with me... You know we need to talk about things, so there's no sense in avoiding it any longer now is there?" Barb asked as they settled in, having changed while Adrian busied himself in the kitchen, offering to make hot chocolate for her, just the way she likes on a cold day.

But as well, Barb knew he was stalling, trying to appear busy just to avoid engaging her for this 'talk' she was so adamant in continuing...

Sitting in her favourite spot atop her living room couch, Barb had Adrian come and stand in front of her...

"Stand here baby, I want to help undress you... Let's see how the chastity cage fits you, hmm? I haven't seen the little thing since we were in the sex-shop, and I'm dying to know what it looks like once it's on. So come on, let's get you undressed" Barb instructed...

"You know how I want you when we're home... I have the heat is turned up so you won't be cold" She directed as Adrian set his mug down before turning and standing directly in front of his seated wife...

Trembling, now and blushing at the same time, he was afraid to make the first move...

"Okay, I get it... You're too shy and embarrassed... That's why I'm here... To help you" Barb added, seeing him hesitate as she moved then, scooting her ass to the edge of her seat...

"Are... Are you sure you're not going to laugh or make fun of me? I feel really stupid wearing this thing but, but I'll keep it on if that's wh-what you want" Adrian asked, feeling nervous with a tremor in his voice. But as well, he wanted to hear once more from her that she wasn't going to laugh or think less of him once she sees his baby-blue capped, caged up little dick...

"You know I'm not going to laugh... But I do love that Mother has you in another pair panties! I knew these pastel colours would suit you" Barb replied with her voice going up in a teasing playful way, leaving Adrian to quivered in place as she carried on, beginning to undress him, taking his tack suit bottoms down over his hips and effectively leaving him bottomless but for his small, teal green panties... The ones his Margaret had chosen for him to wear that day...

"S-She...M-Mother, she picked them out for me" He answered blushing and feeling hotter than ever, burning with a shame he couldn't escape no matter how many times the women in his life had told him that they wanted him this way... As their pantied, cuckold...

Forever smiling, Barb loved how he looked and again how shy he sounded when addressing her Mother, saying her name... Calling her 'Mother' like they were living in a convent or a girl's boarding house...

"You like calling her that huh? Calling her Mother, like I do? That's okay too... I've always called her Mother and rarely anything else... And for you? It's even more fitting and respectful isn't it? Especially after she had to spank your little bum-bum with her slipper... I'm sure you know enough to mind you manners when she's around... Don't you now baby?"

"She? She told you about that? About s-spanking me?" Adrian replied looking surprised and embarrassed, knowing now that the two women must have been talking already...

"It... It hurt really bad... And she, she made me cry" Adrian admitted but then pausing he went on, telling her more as she sat fascinated and loving every second...

"B-but I... I know I needed it... I needed to be p-punished... I... I think" He added, surprising her some, Hearing him admitting that he needed to be punished, or he thought he did... It sent tingles out all over her skin, it was all so titillating and delicious...

"Yes, I know... And I bet that wasn't very nice for you... But it is wonderful how accepting you're being Adrian... It tells me that you really do know your place, don't you baby?" Barb asked seeing that her Mother had shown Adrian the way.... He was accepting his fate and acknowledging that he did need to be punished, or 'corrected' as Barb was learning, broadening her vocabulary on a near daily basis...

"I know... I'm a wimp...and a c-cuckold... I... I understand... Mother taught me that and also that it's okay... I guess" He conceded further, giving in more and more, but Barb, she caught onto something else... It was in his voice and how he sounded... He was giving it up too easy, like he wanted to tell Barb about being spanked...

"You only guess? Hmm? You sound way more accepting than you're letting on sweetie... But that's okay too, if you liked being treated that way... In fact I'm sure you can get used to living like this, being controlled and spanked when it's needed... And speaking of being controlled? I can feel your cage through your panties, but here... Let's get them down, I want them off too, I want to see all of my sweet, chaste little-man"...

Smiling and telling him it was okay if he liked being treated how he was, being controlled and made to do things that were hard, or even humiliating, like being spanked. Barb repeated her actions the same way she had taken down his pants.

Wiggling her thumbs into the tight elastic waistband of his little green panties, wanting to continue with his debasement, it was all so wonderful and fulfilling, seeing Adrian as he held his breath, knowing this couldn't be avoided as he blushed in the torment.

Trembling he stood there with is eyes cast to Barb's and clutching his hands to his chest while feeling the little teal coloured pair of panties come down, Adrian shivered anew as the light wispy cotton landed at his ankles...

"Oh Wow! That is cute isn't it?" Barb commented placing her hands on his hips with her arms out stretched, holding him back to give herself a better view...

"That Denise girl was right! You can't miss a colour like that now can you? Baby blue, and it suits you so well... I am impressed... But can I ask? Is it comfortable? What about the steel ring? I can't say it has much give now does it?" Barb asked marvelling at the little device while taking it up in her hand, and Adrian along with it.

Moving, lifting and turning his compressed little package, he winced expecting pain as she had his small hairless balls pulled away from his body and held tightly in their sack, squeezed in behind the steel backing ring that was quite unforgiving indeed...

"N-no.. It's... It's comfortable I suppose... It hurts when I get hard though, like this morning when I had to pee... B-but then it goes soft again, like it's giving up... But it's not too bad, if I have to wear it I mean"

"Aww... See? You're adjusting already, and I like your attitude... I guess Mother spanking you was a good thing after all, it sure did put you on the right road... Turn for me baby, let me see if you're still red after she used her slipper on you" Barb offered, sounding concerning but to Adrian, she sure seemed to know a lot about what happened...

"When did Mother tell you this stuff Barb? Were you guys texting or something?" He asked wondering when they would have the time to trade so many details...

"When I came home, she stopped me at the door... Do you know she wasn't going to let me see you?" She replied as Adrian turned, feeling his wife's fingers drifting across the skin of his backside and sending wonderful feeling shiver of love and longing running through him.

Her touch just then, it felt so wonderful, so caring, he felt connected to her once again after feeling so lost without her, even believing she may have been gone forever.

This was different, or it was to Adrian... Wanting and needing her touch, any intimacy would do after spending New Years apart.

And of course there was always Keith, and regardless of how many times Barb tried to reassure him. The feeling of losing his wife to her former love, it was something he knew he could never shake.

But for now... The comfort of her touch, it was immense and all he really needed...

"She... She did?" Adrian answered then and sounding somewhat surprised, thinking of Margaret going out of her way to protect him. It made him feel good, but in the moment it was nowhere near as good as feeling his wife's finger tips gliding up his flanks...

"Yes... She was protecting you by making sure that I wouldn't think less of you, once I found out about the two of you... Or I suppose it was all her really... I know you were just doing what you were told, and that's why I'm not mad... And neither do I think any different about you Adrian... Honestly I don't"

"You don't?" He asked, surprised and still having doubts...

"No of course not... You're my husband and I love you, but I guess the next question is how do you feel about everything? About Mother, and Keith? And even me for that matter... How do you feel about me right now Adrian?"

Turning him once more and patting the seat beside her, Adrian turned to sit but in doing so and without saying anything, like it was acknowledged, Barb had his shirt up and over his head thus rendering him naked...

"Here, let's get you out of these, you know I like you being naked when we're home" She added as Adrian stepped out of the pile of clothes at his feet and feeling himself shiver, yet not from being cold, but more so from being exposed, kept as she wanted him...