Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh! Oh Barb please... I.... I didn't want to cum so fast... Please, I'm sorry... I can't" He moaned again, crying now as his balls, contracted of their own doing, the uncontrollable fits of his orgasm taking over... He was cumming, and there was nothing he could do to stop it...

Doomed forever as a little-dick 'preemie'... His remorse was instant...

"Shhh... It's okay baby... Cum for me... That's it.... Mmm yes... I don't care if you cum too soon... We don't need to worry about that anymore now do we?... Ohh that's it... Let it go... And boy! You sure do have a lot left in you! Even after Mother drained your little balls for you just last night" Barb said to him and sounding as condescending as she was being, remarking his little load as being a big one... Or big for him at least...

And as well, saying that they didn't need to worry about his inability to control himself anymore, meaning it didn't matter... Not now with Keith back and being more than capable, willing and able to satisfy all of Barb's needs...

"Here... Taste... You know what comes next... You know what all the cuckold's do with their cummies" She added then smiling ever still while holding up to him her cummy, wet fingers, dipped in the cooling pool gathered on his stomach and mid-riff, glistening wet with his cloudy transparent offering, his weak, watery cum...

Consoling and teasing him both, this was also one of the first times she had referred to Adrian as such, as being a cuckold. Barb looked to her little effeminate husband, watching as he quivered and shook, licking and sucking the cum from her fingers with a pained, but somehow eager reluctance...

"Mmm there you go... Mother had you do this with her too, hmm? Licking up your creamies? It's such a wonderful thing to see, and I mean that... I love you being my pantied little bi-sexual husband... Here you are, lick some more... Look, you missed a bit on the back of my hand"

Hugely embarrassed but doing as she wanted, Adrian moaned again as he lifted his head, coming up off of his pillow and up to meet Barb's drippy, cum covered finger tips with his mouth hung awkwardly open, and his tongue out, curled and ready to taste himself...It was an act he was well used to...

"Mmmph... Oh... Oh Barb why? Why am I l-like this?" He asked in a tear-filled gasp as he continued, licking and consuming his own weak ejaculate. Even following Barb's fingers, he licked and kissed the spots he'd missed on the back of her hand...

"Aww... Don't feel bad baby... You're like this because you were born this way... That's all... There's no reason to feel ashamed" She explained, cooing to him in a soft voice...

"You know how it is? Some boys turn into men, like say Keith, or Greg, and some, even though they are all grown up, they stay sweet little angel-boys like you now don't they?" She added, continuing to sound kind, but again being sure to include both Keith and Greg. She wanted to keep their names alive in his psyche by mentioning the two as often as she could but being sure to segregate and keep Adrian in a different class, or level of maturity, regardless of his age.

Barb referred to Keith and Greg as 'men' with 'real-cocks' as she was also adding in where and when she could. Using these subliminal suggestions that included not only the 'real-men' in their lives but also about her submissive little husband, and how he was repeatedly being called a 'boy' or a 'cuckold' and at times, even calling him a 'cock-sucker'...

Saying all of these words enough in association with their meanings would burrow their way into Adrian's mind to the point of him believing without question that this was who he is...

Barb's cuckold... Her cock-sucking, cum-eating, beat-male husband... Or to her he would always be just be a 'boy'... An adult 'angel-boy' as she had called him...

"Now here you go... Get it all... Mmm... That's good" She said to him, smiling and feeding him the last few clear splatters... Cooing but keeping him down, in his place and knowing where he belongs...

"There you go... I think that's all of it... You're so good Adrian, and don't worry if you came too soon... Being quick is another thing that's okay for a guy like you... Now, just lay back and relax with me... I'm going to finish telling you all about the reunion, and how our night went"

Spent from everything, Adrian listened and unable to do much else, he let himself relax. Letting go in yet one more leap of faith he sank into the mattress beside his smiling happy wife.

Yet feeling indifferent now, after Barb had let him cum, taking him out of his little blue chastity cage for a final release, he was reluctant to hear anymore about her evening.

He knew it would be torture, hearing about and imagining Keith taking Barb to bed, fucking her all night... Ringing in the New Year by wiping away the old and pushing him helplessly aside... Adrian was unable to fight or do anything other than to accept and usher in this new way of doing things... His cuckold way of life...

Continued...