Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked and without a scrap of clothes on him, except for now with him locked up in his unmissably-bright blue chastity cage.

Thinking however, he was hesitant to answer her question... How did he he feel?

"I... I'm okay I guess... I... I don't like this thing too much and I'm not sure w-why I have to have it on me, b-but I'll d-do it for you Barb... I'll wear my cage for as long as you say I n-need to" He sputtered, wanting to know but not understanding why he needs to be locked up and denied...

"It's symbolic baby... Sit and I'll explain it to you, and I also need to tell you about my night... With Keith"

"It's... It's okay Barb...you, you don't have to tell me wh-what you guys did... I... I think I can figure it out" Adrian responded, sounding embarrassed and trying to get out hearing about Barb fucking her ex-boyfriend long after the New Year's festivities had come to an end...

"No... No you need to hear this, just as much as I need to tell you" Barb replied, not letting him get out of her telling him all of their intimate details...

"Now come on, this is important, and on second thought? Maybe you had better kneel at my side while I tell you... I think it might be better for your state of mind" she added not only wanting to tell Adrian about her time away, but as well, Barb wanted to be in control and do this her way...

"Mmm... There you go, that's nice... I like having you down here at my side, but here. Move between my legs I want you to do something for me while I tell you all about Keith fucking with that great big cock of his"

Speaking to him as she had him moving, Adrian watched as Barb smiled while raising herself up, lifting her ass up from her seat cushion she began to wiggle herself out of the tight fitting leggings she was wearing, struggling some she didn't take her eyes off of Adrian as the stretchy material passed over her wide hips exposing her creamy white skin, the contrast of dark to light was stark as she continued, hooking her thumbs into the tops of her panties, dragging the small pair down along with them, baring herself completely, and Adrian... He knew what she wanted, he knew how Barb wanted to do this...

"Oh that's better, help me get these off baby, I want to be as naked like you, it will help you visualize and see... Plus I want you to get me off while I picture it all and remember" She added shucking the tight leggings and her panties with Adrian's help, but knowing already what she wanted, he told her that she didn't need to make things up...

"I... I know what you want... You want me to go down on you while you tell me" He said to her while offering a coy smile of his own to which Barb she replied in kind, shaking her head in agreement...

"Yes baby, I want you to kiss my pussy and lick me while I remember and tell you... It.. It was really good, and after... We can have to talk about where we go from here... But first, I want you to kiss me right here, start at the top, where my pubes begin... Kiss me and ask me... Ask me to tell you about fucking Keith"

Looking up to her as he knelt there between her parted thighs, Adrian felt a second shiver run through him, knowing he wanted what his wife did just then, to kiss her pussy as she was asking, kiss her well fucked and satisfied pussy, and to do so while she reminisced and remembered, or fantasized is more like it... Having him lick her to orgasm as she relived the tale in her head...

But first, he had to ask...

"Please... Please Barb, tell me, tell me all about your night, f-fucking K-Keith" He muttered, barely able to say the words as he lowered his head smelling her arousal, she was so familiar, however now, everything was so different... Turning this huge page in their lives, it made going down on his wife feel like it was the first time...

"Mmmm yes baby I will... I'll tell you everything but first, come closer, that's it... Nuzzle me, I want you to smell me Adrian... Mmm... I've had a shower and I'm clean but please, for me? Imagine that I'm not" Barb urged as she settled herself down lower in her seat in a move that Adrian could only see as being very deja-vu like after having gone through this very same ritual just one night prior but with Margaret, or 'Mother' as she's become known.

The similarities were uncanny watching as Barb widened her stance with her ass half hanging off the couch edge, even placing her hand to the back of Adrian's head he couldn't get over how close the two appeared to him, the Mother and her daughter...

When it came to how they wanted their pussies attended... They were almost one and the same.

Wanting him to think of her as she would have been last night, dirty, hard fucked and no doubt full of Keith's cum Barb moaned then feeling him there, where she both wanted and needed him most...

"Ohh yes kiss her Adrian... Make love to my pussy while I tell you... Mmm... Yes... Do you remember seeing us pull away? Were you watching as Keith and I drove off?" She asked setting up the scene for Adrian, but confused some he nodded a moaned out a muffled sounding "Yes" while lost in her tidy pubic mound, planting several lingering kisses all around and across her vulvic area, out onto her thighs to begin his service, his worship...

"Umm hmm... I know you were watching, but baby what you didn't see was when we turned the first corner, I pulled over and stopped... I wanted Keith and I to switch, I wanted him to drive and do you know why baby? Why I switched seats with him?" She asked hoping to shock and confuse Adrian but she was surprised however when he looked up momentarily, offing what he thought was the answer...

"Did... Did you want to s-suck him baby? While... While he was driving?" Adrian asked as he went back down, this time dragging his pointed tongue up through his wife's sodden valley, and surprising her on both fronts...

"Uhhh... Oh! Oh yes lick me... Mmmm... Oh and yes, you're right... I knew you were smart because that's exactly what I wanted to do... Can you see me doing it baby? Can you picture me in the front seat with him? Doing what you're doing now? Ohhh! Oh yes... Uh, s-suck me.... Oh yes, give me head like I did with Keith" Barb moaned, using her words as a tease...

"All I could picture was you and Greg doing this, all I could see while I sucking Keith was you down there like I was, leaning over in the front seat with your friend's big, thick cock in your mouth... Oh God baby, I'm gonna c-cum already!"

Laid back with her eyes closed and her fist balled up in her submissive little husband's hair, Barb felt an early orgasm spike within her as the thoughts of Adrian sucking cock filled her head.

The dirty, sexy image all but replacing the ones of her sucking Keith as she tied them both together, telling her tale but also wanting Adrian to relate the two as being no difference...

"Oh! Oh yes d-don't stop Adrian... Oh fuck I am cumming... Ohhh... Oh baby it was sooo hot....Ugggh... Oh let me cum... Oh let me cum and I'll unlock you... You can cum too while I tell you... Just do it... Just do meeeee!"

Near screeching now Barb's voice went high pitched as she craned herself forward, reaching and pulling at Adrian's hair, he could do nothing but oblige his wife, clamping his lips and sealing himself to her like a vacuum, he sucked hard at her clit knowing with great experience that this was the was going to finish her off...

But as well, hearing her and being told she was going to unlock him? This set Adrian off even further, upping his efforts with his determination heightened he would do anything to be set free, and never mind being allowed to cum, he just wanted out...

"Oh... Oh God Adrian I'll never get tired of your tongue... That was so good and I came so fast, I'm almost sorry! But no, not really... I needed that thank you... Oh God I'm still quivering"

"Do... Do you want me to hold you baby? I know you like that after I make you cum" Adrian replied, pulling his pussy-wet face out of her core and looking up to her, his eyes full of hope while thinking of her needs, which she adored...

"No baby, thank you I'm fine but why don't you run off and get my purse for me? Mother gave me one of your keys, and yes, she has the other" She answered, smiling to him as he sat back on his heels looking like a good, obedient puppy dog, telling him that both she and her Mother were now his two key-holders...

Nervous but happy however, Adrian quickly rose to his feet, naked as the day he was born now that Barb had stripped him completely, except for his little cage, which surprisingly but with much delight, she had promised to let him out of, even after agreeing with her Mother in keeping him locked up for a 2-month stint... Just to get him used to the idea of being kept chaste for long periods of time...

"Here, here you go Barb" He said to her upon his return, standing front and centre, offing Barb her purse... But saying nothing else, he knew enough to stay quiet, not wanting to do or say anything that might have her changing her mind...

"Thank you baby, now where did I put the tiny little thing?" She replied taking her bag but wanting to play with him a little she scared him a different way by pretended to have misplaced his key...

"Hmm? I was sure I put it in the side pouch, but here, hold this... Mother gave me your plug too... Wasn't that nice of her? And look, she has it all cleaned and in a baggie, and oh here's your key! I knew it was in here somewhere"

Embarrassed and feeling his heart sink, Adrian wordlessly reached out accepting his butt-plug that was indeed all clean and sealed up in a zip-lock baggie.

Thinking as he blushed, he remembered his Mother-in-law working the big, heavy feeling chrome coloured thing into his back end, with it's wide bulb stretching him to the point of tears. Remembering his anal ring stretched beyond his limits, opening just enough for his body to accept and swallow the wide 2-inch plug.

Wincing at the thought, he didn't like idea of having to go through the experience again any time soon...

"Okay, so I'm going to take this off of you... But it will be going back on after... I still think Mother is right in starting you off with a two month wait.... Think of it as a test... One that once you've made it through, there will be a great reward... That I will also promise you Adrian... You've been so wonderful with everything so far and now as an early reward, I'm going to let you cum, even if Mother did take care of you last night"

Explaining what she was doing and why, Adrian listened with great interest keeping his two hands behind his back, giving Barb all the room she needed. But as she fiddled with the key, he couldn't help but to wonder once more, unsure it was puzzling to him how Barb had come to know so much about their evening in the short time both she and her Mother had been talking.

Regardless and at the moment, the last thing Adrian should have been concerned with was how much his wife knew of his evening spent with her Mother, but rather that she was going to get him off one 'extra' time before he enters into his first stint of being held in chastity.

A long two months 'test' as Barb had put it, but still... It wasn't going to be easy, that much he knew...

"Click" They both heard as the tiny lock popped open but Adrian, he also felt it... The pressure letting go, it was almost like when your ears pop coming down in an elevator. He didn't know the relief until it had come...

"Ahh" He sighed as Barb slipped the lock free and let the tiny blue silicone end come away, exposing his shrivelled up penis. Having been compacted even just over night, the little thing stayed as it was, cowering and afraid to come out, his small, pink coloured, domed little helmet head hardly visible amongst the creased folds of skin...

"There... I bet that feels better huh? But I have to say you are a bit stinky... Go shower and give yourself a good scrub baby, and I'm sure you know enough not to do anything else... Yes?" Barb quizzed after letting him out and not only seeing but smelling him, she knew that on top of everything else, a regular cleaning regime for Adrian would need to be introduced...

"Ye-yes I know... I won't do anything, but can...can you take the rest off? The ring I mean?" He asked knowing not to get caught playing with himself in the shower as Barb, nodding her assent, she waved him back closer allowing her to work first his small, shrunken penis out through the chastity cage's backing ring, followed by each of his undersized testicles.

Adrian held his breath, expecting some pain as she pressed each of his tender orbs back through the unforgiving steel ring.

"Now is that better? Okay, off you go... You're free as a bird so fly away and come back to me all nice and clean" Barb said to him once he was freed and able to leave...

"Oh and here, take your little cage with you, give it a good soapy cleaning as well as yourself and then hurry back...I'll be waiting for you... I still have quite the story to tell" Barb teased, shooing him away after he had stepped back, taking the two parts of his cage with him as she had requested..

Rid of the thing for now at least... Which from where Adrian was standing, looking down the barrel of a two-month haul locked up in the tight, unyielding cage? The next hour, or even ten minutes he considered it to be a treat.

With him gone, off to have his shower and taking his little cage with him, Barb made her way into their bedroom smiling and very happy with the way things were progressing, how they were evolving and with such speed... She could hardly wait for her little man to come back and tell him all about her night...

All about fucking and sucking Keith, and doing so all while stroking her submissive little husband's tiny nothing of a dick...

Edging him several times she was going to describe in detail how good, how big and how sweet Keith's pillar of manhood felt and tasted... And as well about the future, where she saw them going and how Adrian was going to happily follow along... Whether he wanted to or not...

***

"Mmm... You smell nice baby, did you use my bath gel this time? You smell all flowery and I love how soft your skin feels with no hair, not that you had much to begin with... Come, slip in beside me... I'm all ready for you, and from the looks of your little guy, I'd say he's ready too. Isn't he now?"

"Ye-yeah I do want to hear about your night Barb... B-but I don't know how far we'll get... You know how I am... I always get too excited, and well... It's over before it even gets started as you like to say"

Replying as he followed her instructions, Adrian climbed into bed and laid down with Barb holding the covers back. Sitting up on one elbow and dressed now in a fuzzy, warm looking nightdress she wanted something on her while Adrian stayed naked.

It was such a turn on to her, denying him the pleasure of seeing her in the nude while he stayed as he was, exposed, naked and hairless...

"Thanks for the warning sweetie, but don't worry... I'm way ahead of you... Lay back, that's it... There's my pretty boy, get comfortable and close your eyes... I want you to picture everything that happened, just like we did out in the living room okay?" Barb directed as Adrian listened but feeling nervous, he wasn't sure what to expect. The only thing he knew was that if he came too soon, it would be because of her telling him about Keith, his big cock and what she did with it...

Shivering he lay back with Barb hovering above him, smiling down as he put his trust in her hands, he closed his eyes and let his thighs drift apart... Naked and laying on his back, Adrian offered himself to his wife to do with as she pleased...

"Mmm... Yes baby your skin feels so nice and soft, I'm glad you use my soaps and moisturizer. It makes me happy... But something that didn't make me happy was seeing you crying when Keith and I left... Remember when we were backing out of the driveway?" She said to him, letting her fingers drift across his smooth skin making him quake with his head rolling back into his pillow.

Yet listening to her, Adrian also felt his heart sink, thinking and remembering how he did cry when she left... Watching as she backed out of her Mother's driveway with Keith at her side, smiling and looking smug through his sunglasses. It was an image he wouldn't soon forget and as well... This wasn't where he had hoped her story would continue from... With Adrian left behind and crying.

Saying nothing back, Barb wasn't expecting him to answer. Knowing this part would be hard for him, yet continuing she related once again how they had stopped and pulled over long before they had even reached the high-way...

"I already told you about sucking Keith's big dick while he drove, but I lost my train of thought, I needed to cum real bad and thinking of you with Greg just then? It just sort of popped into my head" Barb explained wanting to pick up where she had left off...

"But anyway baby, what I wanted to tell you? But, well... I guess now that your little guy is free, I suppose I can show you what I did... Won't that be much better? Do you want me to show what I did with Keith in the car rather than to just tell you?"

"Ohh! Oh God yes Barb, please... I'd... I'd l-love that... Uhhh! Ohh! Oh God"

Gasping suddenly then Adrian could feel the air leaving his lungs as Barb, not waiting for him to finish answering she bent herself over, taking in and engulfing his meagre 4-inches into the back of her mouth in one swift movement...

"Mmm yes baby... I thought so" she called out coming up off of him but then going back down, she teased him to the maximum by taking him back in and bottoming out she sent Adrian's eyeballs rolling to the back of his head while giving him an idea of how good her lips and mouth must have felt going up and down Keith's much bigger, real man's cock...

"Hmmm... That's nice isn't it baby?" She hummed... "My mouth feels good doesn't it? So you can image how Keith felt with me going down on him as he drove... I know it was stupid and really dangerous, but I couldn't wait... I've always wanted to do something wild like that, blowing a guy in a car... But, well... I'm sure you know what I mean"

Listening to her and what she was inferring, saying he would know what it's like, Adrian's eyes came open as his stomach fell once again, because he did know... He knew exactly what she was saying...

"Mmmm... I love sucking dicks... Even little ones like yours, it doesn't matter to me, or not with my mouth that is... Fucking on the other hand" She added saying she loved sucking cocks of every size and shape, even Adrian's little one... But of course, she had to throw in an extra little dig, saying she didn't care about cock size, but only when it came to giving blowjobs...

"Can you picture it baby? Can you see me going down on Keith? I know we should have been parked like you and Greg would do, but still, you know what I mean don't you? How exciting it was, thinking you might get caught?" She teased, pushing Adrian further.

Holding and stroking his spit-wet 4-inch erection, Barb had him with his back arched and his teeth clenched, lifting his ass up off the bed in an effort to offer as much of himself to her as he could...

"Ye-yes Barb I... I can see it, I can see you and...and him... I can see you s-sucking...sucking Keith's big... Uhhh Oh... His big.... His big... C-cock... Oh fuck... Oh Barb I can't... Oh I'm gonna cum... But I want to make love... Oh I wanted to make love to you"

Cumming too fast, over-worked and unable to hang on, the teasing was too much, or it could have been the anticipation... Either way, the build up and then making him see, making him picture her ex-boyfriend's big thick cock... The eroticism was overwhelming and Adrian, crossing the threshold, he knew he was doomed...