Barcelona

Story Info
My nephew uses my pool, and wife.
13.9k words
3.85
30.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people engaging in sex are over 18 years old. I hope you enjoy it.

It was a very warm late June day in Barcelona. I was helping my brother Ronaldo move into his new apartment. His wife of 15 years was tragically killed in an automobile accident. Maria had been the love of his life, his rock, he was devastated by her loss. Their only child was an 18 year old son, Fernando.

They could no longer afford to live in the large villa with the large mortgage. Losing his wife's income meant that he and his son needed to downsize. The apartment was a nice two bedroom only a few blocks from my house. I had offered to open our home to them, family supports each other after all. Our home was large enough for another entire family but Ronaldo was reluctant to allow me to help him. He could afford an apartment and his pride kept him from accepting help.

My brother is almost 4 years younger than me. At the age of seven he became my bully. He was the same size as me and much tougher than me. He went on to become bigger, stronger, and more handsome than me. At some point I was no longer a target since there was no challenge in emasculating his smaller, weaker brother. In adulthood we became friends and tend to be more respectful of each other.

"Uncle Oscar? Would you mind if I come over to use the pool sometimes?" Fernando asked. Fernando was an Olympic hopeful in the 200 individual medley, the 4 x 100 individual medley relay, as well as the 200 backstroke. His muscular yet lithe six foot two inch (188 cm) frame is ideal for swimming.

Losing the use of his backyard pool would certainly hurt his ambitions. I have a very nice 30 meter pool that my wife Irene and I use quite religiously all summer. We could make the 20 minute walk to one of the lovely beaches but a pool is very convenient. I do often frequent the nude beach, either by myself or with my somewhat prudish wife in tow. Irene isn't into nudism so she often bails on me. Even when she goes with me to be a good wife, she will only go topless.

"Fernando, you are my nephew, you don't have to ask to use my pool. It's OUR pool. You drop by whenever you want, every day if that will help you."

I felt bad for the boy losing his mother so unexpectedly. It is our duty for Irene and I to give some support to Ronaldo and his son. They are family after all. I was proud to help such an accomplished athlete as well. Someday soon I could take some pride in helping an Olympic athlete reach his goals.

As we finished organizing the furniture and boxes, Irene walked in with some Tortilla de Patatas for lunch. She was wearing my favorite sundress and sandals with toenails and fingernails painted turquoise. The Gaudi inspired print was patterned looking like a colorfully tiled wall with lots of turquoise to match her nails.

Irene is my rock. At 38 years old, she still has a very voluptuous body with a round ass and ample breasts. She stands 5'3" (177cm) and weighs 152 lbs (69 k). Her body screams sexuality but she is in fact quite shy and modest. Her pouty lips are most often painted bright to deep red. Her long reddish brown hair is shoulder length and worn up most of the summer. Her large brown eyes are the definition of bedroom eyes, curving down on the outsides adding to her sexy look.

Our wedding was a gala affair. The wedding party attended the last bullfight at The Monumental the day before the ceremony in September of 2011.

We spent our honeymoon in Tunisia. The beaches were magnificent and the accommodations were fabulous. Part of the reason we chose Tunisia is the abundance of nude beaches. I love being nude at least once in a while and vacations at the beach are a perfect opportunity.

We spent what felt like plenty of time in bed our first day in Tunisia having sex. In hindsight I know that most couples spend many hours or days having intercourse on their honeymoon. I was able to get an erection three times that day and had three orgasms. Irene had one after my third try. We both used our fingers to give her a nice release.

The next morning we went to a nearby beach, we sunbathed and swam in the Mediterranean. The weather was gorgeous and the beaches were sparsely inhabited. When we got back to the hotel we were wiped out from all the sun and fun so we just went to bed.

The next few days seemed similar but we did more relaxing. I was getting antsy to go to a nude beach so one day I asked Irene if she would come with me. She reluctantly agreed but I was happy. The clothing optional beach was actually more crowded than the beaches we had already visited.

I shamed Irene into getting topless while I went nude. We walked to a nice spot and settled our stuff on the sand. Just as we were about to lay down, two men approached us from the other direction. We engaged in a nice conversation with these two Tunisian men that were obviously a bit aroused by my wife's body.

Irene continued talking with the handsome men and periodically glanced at their half erect, good sized phalluses. The men were congenial but rarely looked Irene in the eyes. They stared at her breasts and the rest of her body. I could see that Irene was not only flattered but becoming excited by the attention. I, on the other hand, had to sit down and hide my raging hardon between my legs. The sheer lust in the men's eyes was riveting. All I could do was imagine the two of them dragging her off and fucking her to many orgasms. I had a hard time imagining Irene enjoying it however. There lies the problem.

It was my first encounter with my kinky fantasy. Another man taking my wife and satisfying her sexually the way I could not.

Once we were back home I began confiding in Irene about my fantasy. She was very pessimistic about it.

"I don't need any other man, I have you. I don't want to have sex without love. I love you and the sex is good enough." It hurt me how she said it, I was good enough, not great, just as I suspected. My physique was less than perfect back then. I already had a dad bod. Nowadays my belly hangs over my belt and the added layer of fat makes my cock even smaller than it already was. We have only ever had sex in the missionary position.

I started an experiment which failed. Whenever I saw an attractive man I would ask Irene if she thought he was handsome. She was too smart to even answer.

I was certain that she had more of a sexual appetite than what we were having. My failure shouldn't be her loss and her gain would be my gain. I can't satisfy her so why not someone else? I just needed to draw her out of her shell.

——-

Irene works mostly from home. She spends the summer in or around the pool more than inside. She often stays by the pool to watch or swim with our two daughters aged 10 and 12. Tomorrow I will be bringing the girls to my parents to visit for two weeks in Madrid. It's our annual reconnection without the kids and time for the grandparents to reconnect with our girls.

My parents were very happy to see the girls again and the girls were even happier. My parents spoil Sofia and Liliana. I stayed for a great meal of Paella paired with a nice bottle of Pinot Grigio. The ride home was quiet without my girls. I started getting an erection thinking about getting home and banging my wife. Even with her lack of sexual appetite and my lack of ability to satisfy her, sex was still something to get excited about.

"That was nice," Irene said without much passion after I shot my teaspoon (5 ml) of cum into her pussy. I wasn't even sweaty since I only lasted about ten pumps. I couldn't help it, she's so sexy to me.

"Did you cum?" I asked like an idiot. Of course she hadn't cum.

"It's alright Honey, I'll take care of myself." She smiled her unsatisfied half smile.

"Honey, I know you love me and you are faithful and devoted, but don't you wish you could have sex with someone that can satisfy you?" The question lingered in the air for several seconds. I had asked many times before and Irene would immediately answer 'No, you are all I need'. This pause felt like a huge breakthrough.

"Oscar, I love you very much. I don't understand how you could let me cheat on you like that. Wouldn't that hurt you? Wouldn't you be humiliated? I can't imagine letting you be with another woman. Don't you love me too much to allow that?"

"I don't want to be with another woman. I do love you too much to see you unsatisfied. I just want to see you let loose your inner sexuality and lust without worrying about what it would do to me. I would enjoy it much more than you think. Yes I would be jealous and humiliated but those feelings are part of the experience, and then you are mine again." I breathed out in exasperation. I was never going to convince her to make my fantasy come true. "It's okay honey, I don't want you to do something you don't want to do. Just remember I love you no matter what."

The next morning was Saturday. I made a nice breakfast of Bovadillo de Chistorra. We ate al fresco at the table by the pool. At the end of our meal I heard the back gate open and saw Fernando shyly striding over to us.

"Is today alright to use the pool?" he asked tentatively.

I stood to give him a man hug. "Fernando, I told you, anytime you want, you don't have to ask. I really wish you two had just moved in here. I have plenty of room and you would have easier access to the pool. Just do me a favor and use my pool, and my home for that matter, like you own it, okay?"

Fernando nodded his head.

"Alright Uncle Oscar, I will, and thank you."

He dropped his robe and stepped out of his sandals.

He had the ultimate swimmers body, so muscular and sleek. He's six feet two inches tall (188 cm), his legs and arms are long and every inch of his body is shaved for additional speed. I admired his body in an artistic way. He was more impressive than any statue created by one of the masters and judging by the bulge in his speedo, he would put David to shame.

I looked down at myself and cursed my belly and my small penis, and my hairy sweaty chest. I'm not as attractive as I was in my younger years, but I was NEVER as fit as my nephew is now. I imagined myself swimming more and working out more and one day being more fit. This was a fairytale though, I would never stay focused enough to accomplish anything. To top it off, my penis will always be 4.5 inches.

After admiring Fernando's body and cursing my own, I noticed something surprising. Irene was gazing at Fernando with far away eyes. Before heading to the pool, Fernando gave Irene a hug and kissed both of her cheeks. It lasted only a second but the hug that was punctuated by miles of skin on skin contact gave me a half chub and sparked a plethora of unseemly fantasies.

Fernado dove in and began a rigorous workout, lap after lap utilizing every stroke. Irene and I sat mesmerized by the sound and sight of this tenacious young man. We have been to many of his meets before but his swims would last minutes. He won most of his races so it was fun but now seeing the work he puts in to get ready is impressive.

His pool time with the high school team was pretty limited so having a pool at home helped him improve. Next year he will be on the swim team at the University of Barcelona. Pool time for team members is virtually unlimited at the university so until then we will provide.

I went in to clean up the kitchen from breakfast and gazed out the window dreaming as I washed the dishes. I watched as Fernando continued his monotonous laps and Irene reclined in a lounger.

Suddenly Fernando stopped and hoisted himself out of the pool. He went to the outdoor shower to quickly rinse the chlorine off. Irene stared at him as he toweled off. Was she admiring his body? Was she fantasizing about touching him?

I was pleasantly surprised when Irene asked Fernando if he would apply some sunscreen to her back. He cordially agreed to help her out. I had an instant erection as a nearly naked, very attractive, young man began rubbing lotion on my wife's back. His long hands and fingers stretched out over her back almost covering her completely.

Irene unclipped her top so he could easily slather her back. He finished with her neck, arms, and upper back then moved down to her lower back. I could see he was getting an erection!!! Oh fuck, there's no place to hide a woody in a speedo, especially one his size. It had to be ready to pop out the top. He added some lotion to his hands and began covering her legs. As he moved up her thighs I noticed that his cockhead was now peaking out the top of his suit.

He looked towards our sliding door apparently making sure I wasn't coming back yet. He finished covering her legs and probably bumping her crotch then rose and went for his robe.

"I should be going home now Aunt Irene. Thanks for the pool time." He took off like we had lice or something.

That night was one of the few times that Irene initiated sex with me. I asked, "What has you so horny tonight?"

"I'm just horny, probably from all the sun today, I don't know." She covered her face as she blushed. I knew why she was horny but I wanted her to say it.

"Fernando sure is looking fit, don't you think?" I smirked like I knew the answer.

"Honey, he's my nephew, I can't look at him that way."

I pressed the issue further, "It's not a crime to admire a relative's body. Besides he isn't your blood relative. If I died you could legally and morally date and marry Fernando."

She blushed again and answered, "Well morally speaking a 38 year old woman with an 18 year old boy is a bit shady. Don't you think?"

"Maybe the marriage part, but I don't believe age should be a big factor when it comes to sex. Sex is just good clean fun for any aged adult." She nodded and looked to be deep in thought. "Now I'm sure I noticed you checking out his body. Can you at least admit that."

"Sure honey, he has a very nice body, from an athletic standpoint he is impressive."

"Damn you are difficult!!" I was getting nowhere. "I'd be willing to bet you liked having his hands all over you." She popped up from the bed and slapped my shoulder.

"You were watching!! Pervert! All he did is put suntan lotion on for me."

"That doesn't answer the question of whether you liked it. I know for a fact that HE liked it." I stared her in the eyes and she looked away.

"Well it wasn't unpleasant. He has very tender hands."

"Fine, if that's all I can get out of you I'm good for tonight. By the way, his hands are tender because he shaves them, yup even the palms. He told me once shaving isn't just for the hair, it's to remove dead skin cells too. Anyway, I love you, good night."

——-

Sunday started with breakfast and Irene and I by the pool again. Today however Irene had worn a skimpier bikini than yesterday. Fernando showed up at close to the same time as yesterday. This time the greeting hug between them was tighter and Fernando picked Irene up as she giggled. He was fully clothed and carried a bag.

I asked, "How was the workout yesterday? I didn't see you leave."

"I'm sorry Uncle, I had to get home in time for lunch. Papa would be mad if I was late. The pool is perfect even if it's not Olympic length. My weakness has been my flip turns for a long time. The short lap means I get to do way more turns. I want to make my weakness into my strength. If I become the best at turns, I think I could beat anyone."

"Better get practicing then and if you want to eat lunch here we'd be happy to have you." I said smiling.

"Thank you, I just have to change and I'll be ready," he said walking toward the cabana.

As he changed I teased Irene. "Im going in to clean up from breakfast and make the bed." I winked at her with a smile. She slapped my shoulder.

"You are an ass. What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing, I just want to do some housework so you can relax by the pool. I should be ashamed?" She smirked at me.

"I suppose I could use some more sun." I stood and began walking away. "Hey can you just put some lotion on before you go?"

I kept walking and ignored her request. "Hmphh, asshole!"

Just as I closed the slider I saw Fernando emerge from the cabana. I hurried to the kitchen where I could watch and hear what was happening.

"Do you need sunscreen again?" Fernando asked as I could tell his cock was plumping already.

"Oh thank you!! Oscar wouldn't do it for me."

Fernando smiled, "Well If I was married to a hot woman like you, I'd take every opportunity to put my hands on you." I heard a gasp from Irene.

"You are my nephew mister, don't talk like that. Even if it's good for my ego."

"Yes ma'am, may I still help with the lotion?"

He had already started messaging in the lotion before she answered.

"Sure, but no funny business."

I watched with bated breath as Fernando applied the sunscreen. This time he unclasped Irene's top himself. This simple act got me instantly hard. He rubbed lotion around the middle and then moved to her sides, catching a good deal of side boob with his fingers. Irene didn't protest.

He continued down her back until he reached her bottom.

"It looks like you need some on your butt cheeks. This bikini is showing some extra skin," he said with a smirk on his face. He didn't wait for a response from Irene and merely began rubbing her ass cheeks. I thought I could detect a moan from Irene but there was no doubt that Fernando was now fully erect and sticking out obscenely.

As he finished up on her legs and especially her inner thighs, Irene spoke. "UUUHHH, I think that's enough. You better start swimming or my husband will think we have something going on."

Fernado whined, "Ohhh, we don't?" Irene turned toward Fernando and smiled before noticing the awkwardly protruding staff in his speedo. Fernando proudly stood up facing Irene for an uncomfortable moment before turning to the pool. I could see her eyes were wide in shock. She reached back to reclasp her top and walked into the house.

I moved around the kitchen trying to look busy like I hadn't been watching. She smiled and gave me a hug. "Let's go fuck."

We fucked and I came at the same time as Irene. She must have been pretty worked up. Afterwards, she made me finger her to another nice orgasm.

"You seem very horny today. What happened? Am I looking sexier than usual?" She blushed. "or are you getting wet from watching my nephew's hot body?" She looked annoyed.

"You asshole. I'll bet you're getting off on him showing me attention." She raised an eyebrow waiting for an answer.

I shifted uncomfortably and answered, "I can admit that watching a strapping young stud drooling over my sexy as fuck wife is exciting to me, if you do the same." She blushed again and hid her face as I noticed a smirk forming.

"It's okay baby, you don't have to be embarrassed. It's only natural that you're attracted to him. He is an Adonis. You already know it turns me on so just relax. I've already resigned to the fact that you will never do anything but it's still exciting to see you two together."

I was hard again. I went for re-entry but Irene stopped me. "Baby, why don't you close your eyes and call me Fernando." She then allowed me to enter her again. This time she was getting into it even more. "Come on, say it!!"

"OHHH YES, FUCK MY NEEDY PUSSY FERNANDO!!"

She was on the verge of orgasm already. She pushed me over and instantly jumped on top, spearing herself on my mediocre manhood. She bucked and pumped like an animal. "YES, YES, YES!!! OOOHHHH!!" She orgasmed harder than I've ever seen.

My orgasm was huge as well. Calling me Fernando had brought my inner cuckold fantasy to the surface. I had mental images of my wife getting railed by the young stud.

"This really is a big fantasy for you, isn't it?" Irene asked with a concerned look. I nodded with a look of shame.