Barcelona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made a light lunch for the three of us to enjoy before Fernando finished his laps for the day.

"See you tomorrow, Fernando?" I asked.

He nodded, "Yes I'll be back in the afternoon if that's alright." I nodded.

——-

I had to go to work after the weekend. My mind wandered to Irene and Fernando constantly. I had butterflies in my stomach as I drove home wondering what might be happening by the pool.

I parked in the driveway quietly and walked into the kitchen. Irene knows I get home this time every day but I still tried not to let them know I was home at first. I went to the kitchen window again.

Fernando was swimming laps already. I hoped I hadn't missed anything but I was sure Irene needed sunscreen applied again today and I missed it. I decided to start dinner as I waited for Fernando to finish up. By the time dinner was simmering Fernando was getting out.

"Aunt Irene, could I ask for a huge favor?"

"Sure, what is it?" Irene responded.

"I have my first preseason workout and intramural meet. It's very important for me to shave my body for the event. I need help with it, would you help me?"

Irene blushed as usual, "Anything you need honey. I know Maria would normally do this for you. I feel honored that you asked me."

"I love you, you're the best. I'll bring everything with me tomorrow around two, is that okay?" Irene nodded and they bid each other farewell with a hug and kiss on each cheek. I made out like I hadn't heard what was happening when Irene came inside.

The next afternoon I left work early so I could witness the show. I would have to be sneaky if I wanted something to happen. If they knew I was there things would be quashed. I had no idea where this shaving might happen either. So far everything was happening by the pool but shaving is an inside sport.

The options were few. Not outside. Maybe the living room but more likely a bathroom or bedroom. The bathroom on the first floor is very small so my money was on the en-suite for it's spaciousness. My adrenaline surged knowing that if they used the en-suite it was only feet away from our bed. I could easily move into better position to watch if they stayed downstairs while I was upstairs.

I felt bad about deceiving my wife like this but she also hadn't confided in me about her plans to shave my nephew. I decided that my closet has a great view of the en-suite AND the bed (just in case). So I would need to get home, sneak in, and get to my closet without being seen. I made up some backup stories in case I got caught just in case.

My plan was to park off the road about a half kilometer away and walk home. When I got to the front door I peeked in to be sure Irene wasn't in sight. I snuck around the side of the house to find her relaxing by the pool as I had hoped. This gave me easy access to get upstairs where I made sure my walk-in closet was ready for me.

I heard a car pull in the drive and then talking in the pool area. I waited by the bedroom door until they were coming up the stairs. I was right. Adrenaline shot through my veins and I nervously stepped into my closet. I could clearly hear every word they spoke and my cock began to stir.

"So shaving really makes you faster?" Irene asked as they moved past me into the bathroom.

"Yes, but it's actually more than just that. It does remove hair that creates drag in the water but it also removes dead skin which also creates drag. But on top of that swimmers get a better feel of the water with the skin cells shaved off. It makes us more sensitive. It also becomes an important ritual before every event."

I could hear shaving paraphernalia being set out in preparation for the main event. I heard Irene state, "Okay, I think I'm ready. Where do I start?"

"Well you don't have to shave my face so let's start with my chest." I heard shaving cream being dispensed. I decided to see what I could see out my door so I gently opened the door a crack. The view was ideal, I could see them partly straight on and also in the mirror but they would have to turn around to see me in my dark closet.

Irene was gently spreading shaving cream over Fernando's entire chest. "Here we go." Irene said under her breath. She began the process tentatively. "How am I doing?"

"Perfect, you don't have to be so careful though, my skin is used to it. Just be careful around my nipples." I could see Irene blush at the mention of the word nipples. She finished his chest, wiped it down, and glided her hand over his muscular chest.

"Mmmm, feels smooth," she said in a raspy voice.

She went on to shave his back, arms, even his hands and palms. Next Fernando had her on her knees in front of him shaving his legs. This is when I noticed his cock had grown in his speedo. The position must have felt very sexual to them both. I hadn't heard a peep out of Irene since she began his legs. After finishing his feet she grabbed the towel to wipe down his legs and said, "There, all done. You look so smooth."

Fernando said, "Sorry but I was hoping you would do a little more. It's really hard to do myself. Mom used to do it for me but..."

"Don't even say another word. I will help in any way I can. What is it?"

"Everything under my suit needs to be shaved. Do you mind." Now Irene was beet red. She walked right into it. My cock was throbbing now.

"Oh," she squeaked. "I guess... I mean... yes sure, I think I can do that."

"Thanks!! I'm really sorry but shaving my legs gave me an erection. Do you want to wait? I'm not sure it will go down as long as you're here anyway."

Irene blushed brightly AGAIN!! "You know Fernando, you have grown into quite a wonderful young man. I'm not going to let a stiff penis get in the way of helping you. Losing your mother had to be so hard on you. I want you to know that I'd do anything to help fill that hole."

"Thanks Aunt Irene, I really appreciate everything you've already done."

Irene looked at Fernando's crotch, "Okay let's get this done then. Take off the bathing suit." She covered her eyes much to my astonishment. The speedo was shed quickly into the sink. Fernando's hefty tool stood erect at a 45 degree angle. Irene slowly opened her eyes.

I was now feverishly stroking myself to the fantasy come true that I was witnessing.

"Ohhh myyyyy," she declared softly. "How do I...."

"Just start lathering and shaving. Start on my ass. Don't be afraid to grab my shaft if you need to. Mom never minded that I had an erection. She said it was natural. The ball sack is the trickiest part, you have to pull the skin tight."

Irene dispensed some shaving cream and gently spread it around his ass cheeks.

"You have to get the hair thats inside too," Fernando pointed out. So Irene slathered cream between his cheeks and started shaving inside out. Fernando spread his legs wide as my wife shaved his taint.

Now she moved to the front. I never thought I'd ever see my wife doing something this intimate with another man. She spread shaving cream around the area and at the last second spread the excess up his shaft. I heard Fernando's moan reverberate in the tile bathroom.

Irene seemed to be taking her time to carefully shave the intricate areas around his cock and balls while holding on to his erection, well unintentionally stroking more than holding. She gently pulled his ball sack flat to shave it. When the shave was completed she looked up and saw Fernando with his eyes closed and mouth open.

"Aaaalmost!" he stated on his long exhale.

"Are you trying to get off on this? That's not cool Fernando. I'm just helping you."

"I know, and I really appreciate what you're doing for me. Just so you know, my mother used to stroke me off to relax me for the meet. I don't want you to feel obligated to do that though." Fernando smirked a bit. Was he playing the mourning son card to get what he wants? Probably!!

"I don't think I can. Oscar would be pretty upset. Don't you think so?"

Fernando scratched his chin, "Well, you shaved my crotch which was just voluntary. I don't actually need it shaved but you volunteered so he probably wouldn't like that either. We could just keep it between the two of us."

"You fucker, you said your mother shaved your crotch before meets."

"No, I said it needs to be done and my mom used to do it for me. That's all truthful." He smiled. "She DID wank me before meets after I told her it improved my performance. She did anything I needed to win more."

"I'm guessing you lied to your mother though. Having sex before an athletic event actually hurts your performance. Am I right?"

Fernando nodded, "But getting a handjob from Maria was very special to me. I would risk losing a split second for it. Please Aunt Irene, I really need it. I don't have a girlfriend right now and I'm going to explode. You tease me so much it's killing me."

I watched as Irene reached back to his large manhood. She grasped and said, "It's not fair, you tease me just as much." She started a slow movement up and down his long shaft. "It's quite beautiful, your cock. Well your whole body is quite impressive. It's not fair I have to go sleep with my husband that barely gets me off even if I'm fantasizing about you."

The shot both hurt me deeply and gave me more excitement.

"You fantasize about me? Good to know we're both on the same page. You know I'm pretty sure Oscar would like to see us fool around. The way he watches us watching each other, he wants something to happen. Test him out, you'll see."

Irene continued to stroke his cock at a medium pace, staring at his cock intently. "I know he does. He has pretty much begged me to do something, but I can't. It's cheating."

"It's not cheating if he encourages you to do it. You should start feeling him out and get him to say outright that you have permission to do what you want. OHHH YEEAAHH, I'm getting close! YES, THAT'S IT!!! UHHHHH!!"

Fernando shot straight into the air and back onto his cock and Irene's hands until she pulled it down to squirt at her chest. His cum splattered onto her cleavage and began dribbling down between her tits.

Fernando cupped her face with his hands. "My hands are so sensitive now. My whole body is sensitive. I can feel your heartbeat on your skin."

"It sounds so sensual," Irene quipped. "I think I want to try it. Would you shave me?" She blushed.

Fernando was still naked and immediately became hard again. He smiled, ran his hands down her arm, and said, "That would be my pleasure."

A few seconds later, the fully erect, perfect male specimen was lathering my wife's arms and chest.

"Take off your top," Fernando commanded. Irene slowly complied to her newly dominant nephew. He spread more lather around until he was sensuously lathering her beautiful breasts and nipples. He no longer tried to hide his lust for her flesh, caressing and pinching her nipples through the cream.

Fernando gently and lovingly shaved Irene's arms, shoulders, chest and finally her breasts. Irene's breath caught as Fernando flicked the foam off her nipple then twisted it lightly. He continued down her luscious tummy up to her bikini line. He spun her around to get her back smoothly shaved down to her bikini as well.

Irene was breathing fast and shallow with the passion she was beginning to feel. Fernando lifted her onto the vanity so he could kneel before the object of his desire. He shaved her legs delicately up to her bikini line.

"Do you want me to shave the rest?" he asked looking up into her glazed eyes. She nodded because she couldn't speak. "Take it off then." Irene hopped off the vanity, standing with her lower belly an inch from his nose. She hooked the bikini bottoms and slid them down as Fernando's eyes followed down until her neatly trimmed pussy came into view. He stopped her and took over removing the bikini.

Fernando sensuously spread the shaving cream over her ass, deep into her crack, over her mons, and around her vagina, massaging more than spreading. Finally he picked up the razor and began shaving her ass cheeks. Irene was breathing hard and making slight whimpers. She spread her legs wider as needed. Fernando pulled her cheeks apart and delicately shaved inside. She hopped back onto the vanity and spread her legs for him. He carefully used short strokes to take care of her perineum, then started high on her mound coming down to shave off her bush. Once completed Fernando made a satisfied sigh while gazing at the smooth flesh of his Aunt's pussy. He wiped away the leftover foam with a face cloth which made Irene moan again.

"Do you need me to get you off like you did for me?" he asked looking into her dreamy eyes.

"I don't think that's a good idea. Oscar would be mad if I did something like that. Who am I kidding, he's going to be mad about what I already did."

Fernando palmed her cheek with his newly sensitive hand. "I think Oscar would be very happy with what you've done. I further believe he would be even more happy if you let me finger you to an orgasm. This is his ultimate fantasy."

Irene looked nervous. Fernando put his other hand on Irene's pussy and gently rubbed her outer lips. Irene groaned. He slyly began sliding his middle finger inside her lips and getting it slick with her arousal. Finally, after teasing her clit and building her wetness into a torrent, Fernando plunged his longest digit into her without warning.

Irene cried out. My cock was now ejecting my man tears all over my closet floor. I was becoming dizzy from the release as well as the unexpected outcome of today's date. Within seconds Irene had a strong orgasm and fell forward into Fernando's arms.

When she recovered, Irene said, "You need to leave, Oscar will be home soon. I don't want him to see us like this."

Irene gave Fernando the bums rush out of our house. I was impressed but also disappointed. She had been as close to a slut as she had ever been. She knew I was due home in a half hour. I had to sneak back out of the house so I could drive home.

I did manage to get out undetected and drive home right on time. I felt terrible when I walked in to find Irene looking very upset. Some tears ran down her cheek and her eyes were red. I went straight to her and got her into a bear hug.

"Are you alright? You look terrible."

She sniffled as I came around the table to sit across from her still grasping her hands.

"I have a confession to make. Please don't be too mad. I'm scared to death you're going to leave me." She began crying again.

"Shhh, baby I promise NOTHING can make me that mad at you. Just take a deep breath and let it out slowly then tell me what it is." She took the calming breath and actually looked a little better.

"I gave Fernando a hand job!!!" she screamed. Now she was wailing like an injured dog and hyperventilating. I put my arms around her tightly.

"Shh, Shh, it's okay, everything is fine. Take it easy now. Relax." She looked up into my eyes in disbelief.

"Y-Y-You aren't mad? Why aren't you mad? I don't understand." She sniffled and wiped her eyes. "I have more to confess, I'm sorry."

"Go ahead, don't be afraid. You don't ever have to be afraid." She had another questioning look.

"Fernando gave me an orgasm with his fingers," she whispered. Again she looked shocked by my indifference. "He was right!!! Oh my god. You told me but I never believed it was true. This IS your ultimate fantasy, isn't it?" I nodded my head.

I watched her carefully. She didn't say a word but the wheels were turning in her head. I tried to read her facial expressions. We've been together a long time so it's not hard for me. She went through a very pronounced progression. First was shock, then realization, then some sort of inner struggle between right and wrong, finally I saw an attempt to hide her nervous excitement. If I was right, she was all in but would she admit it to me? Or would she deny it perhaps believing she could never go through with it.

I asked an open ended question, "What are you thinking honey?"

"You want me to go further, don't you?" I nodded. "This is fucking crazy."

No other words were spoken on the subject for days. We had sex every night and every session was better than any we had ever had before. Fernando had come over to swim but Irene seemed to avoid contact with him. He talked to me about his meet at the university. He had taken first in every event he was entered in. He said if he hadn't won all of the events it would have been a huge disappointment.

One day he came over while Irene and I were home. I told her she couldn't avoid him forever and that she should go talk to him like normal. She smiled a sad smile, "Yeah, you're right." I stayed inside so they could have alone time.

Irene gave Fernando a greeting hug and went in for the double cheek kiss, but he caught her lips before she could get to his cheek. They kissed and she didn't stop him. In fact they were both aggressively kissing each other. Another moment went by and the passion was palpable. When the kiss ended Irene put her head on his shoulder. When they did finally separate, Fernando had one of his patented large erections sticking straight out. Irene noticed and blushed of course.

"Do you want to swim with me?" Irene simply ran and dove in without a word. Fernando started giving her pointers on her strokes. He took many liberties with his hands and Irene didn't object. They were in the pool for some time when I decided I should start lunch.

When lunch was ready I noticed that the pool had become quiet. I looked out the window but they were gone. I walked out to the pool and looked around but couldn't see them anywhere. Then a sound caught my attention, to my right, someone was in the cabana. I got closer and right outside the door I could hear the sound of a dog licking someone's face? No, slurping and sucking, an occasional snort, and then a low long moan.

I heard Fernando say, "Fuck, Aunt Irene, you are good at sucking cock. You must practice a lot."

I was shocked. My beautiful wife was giving my nephew a blow job. No, she doesn't practice a lot!! In fact, I've never been able to convince her to suck me off, EVER. All we've ever done is straight missionary sex or me using my fingers and tongue to give Irene an orgasm afterwards.

Fernando said, "I'm close, OH FUCK, YEEESSSS. UNGH!!! THAT'S RIGHT SLUT, SWALLOW MY FUCKING CUM!!!! OH YES, MMMMHM."

I jogged back to the kitchen not understanding why I was being so secretive. I set the table for lunch and looked back outside where the two lovers were now walking around the pool. I went to the door and announced, "Lunch is ready!!"

Irene came straight at me and planted a scorching kiss on me. At first I was enthralled by the attention, until I considered that she was merely giving me a slap in the face by making me taste cum in her mouth. I played dumb.

"Wow, what was that for?" I asked.

"Just because I love you," she replied, winking. We sat and ate lunch in total silence. Finally after we had been done eating for several minutes, Fernando expressed interest in a second workout this afternoon. We assured him it was fine. He spent another 4 hours swimming laps relentlessly.

I went to the pool to talk to Fernando. "I'm making my famous Fideua with mussels and prawns. Would you like to stay for dinner since it's getting late?"

Fernando nodded. "Sure, I'd love to. Thank you. I just have to rinse off, change and text my dad. Then I'll be right in."

Before dinner made it to the table we sat chatting and drinking two bottles of Rias Baixas Albariño which became a third bottle during and after dinner. We were all satiated by my wonderful meal, and pretty tipsy from the wine. Adding that to being just plain tired meant we were all ready for bed.

"Fernando, if you want to crash here for the night, we don't mind. Then you won't have to walk home in the dark and walk back in the morning. I know you're just going to turn around and come back in the morning the same as every Sunday."