Barcelona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down and realized my hand was involuntarily stroking my cock. Irene glanced my way smiling then grabbed the freak of nature cock and jammed the big fat head into her mouth. Now she only got the head and a couple inches into her mouth but from my experience that's all you need. Women always think that pumping my shaft is pleasurable but it really is nothing at best and annoying sometimes.

Ronaldo moaned as my whore wife sucked on his giant dick with fervor. Fernando had been starting a slow pace on the other end of the spit roast. Irene was now 100 percent getting into the mood. Her body was turning pink, her pussy was drooling, her lips were leaking saliva, her moans were animalistic, and her movements as the fuckee were perfectly in rhythm with the fuckers.

Fernando picked up the pace significantly and began moaning louder. I knew his modus operandi, being a youngster he will cum quickly then reboot quickly for a longer second round.

Ronaldo looked like he was turning japanese. "Oh fuck, I'm almost there."

Irene dropped his log from her mouth.

"Not yet old man, I want it in my pussy." Just then Fernando roared and pulled Irene's hips tight so he could unload deep into her uterus. Once he had finished the delivery he pulled out and jumped off the bed.

"Switch!" Ronaldo now laid on his back and Irene moved on top to take his enormous cock in her slutty pussy. She reached back to hold his schlong in place while she eased back. The head remained in the depression that was her hole for a few moments while she gently eased back. Suddenly the head popped into her vagina with a huge gasp by Irene.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH, It feels SOOOOO GOOOOD having that magical piece of meat inside me again. GAWD, It's so fucking BIG!!!" She paused for a minute adjusting and enjoying the feeling of his horsecock inside her. "BABY?" She looked over at me. "How did Ronaldo AND Fernando come by having huge cocks when you got yourself a toddler peepee?"

Ronaldo took the opportunity to get a jab in. "I always wondered why I was bigger, stronger, and more handsome than Oscar. Maybe he was adopted." I mumbled a couple words through my tie then gave up. Not being able to defend myself was aggravating.

Ronaldo started moving his pelvis as Irene began whining loudly. "FUCK, I'm gonna CUM!!" She continued pushing back onto the giant phallus.

Ronaldo stared into my eyes, "Does Oscars wife love my big cock?"

"YES, YES, YES, please don't stop!! UHNG, I'M CUMMING!!!" Irene convulsed on Ronaldo's cock. I looked down as several ropes of my own cum covered my thighs. It wasn't the first orgasm since my entire lap was covered. I just never noticed I guess. Irene was back to sucking Fernando who grunted through his own release. Irene sucked down his load like a pro. Ronaldo was huffing and puffing, still pounding away at Irene's previously tight pussy. She let Fernando's flacid cock drop and yelled, "CUM IN MY CHEATING PUSSY!!!"

I felt a tickle on my leg which was a trickle of my own cum rolling down from one of the multiple puddles on my thighs. My hand was still furiously pumping my stiff member unconsciously. Ronaldo slammed deep into Irene as she gasped. The release of his huge load made me do the same.

Irene rolled off and laid on the bed looking totally used. Her depraved actions resulted in a gaped pussy and sperm seeping down to her ass.

"Damn Irene, you are one hot milf and a great fuck. I don't ever want to stop doing this." Ronaldo then put his revitalized horsecock up to Irene's sphincter. "Are you ready for the bonus round?"

Irene looked back at Ronaldo and said with trepidation, "I hope so, just don't rip me apart please." Ronaldo grabbed a tube off the nightstand and slathered lube on his cock and then Irene's ass. He plunged two fingers full of lube into her ass. Irene gasped loudly then giggled. "This is my first time so please be gentle."

"Figures my pussy brother would never touch your greatest 'ASS-et'. From now on I own your ass, understand?" Irene nodded.

"Remember when we were kids and I would take all your toys because I was bigger and stronger? This brings me back to those days. I think your wife likes my cock better than yours."

"Yessir. My ass is for you only." I was screaming with no effect. It was useless. Ronaldo looked straight at me as he slowly pushed harder and harder until his giant cockhead popped in. Irene grunted.

"Just a little bit today. Maybe an inch or two. My cock is fat so it might hurt. I'll go buy you a buttplug so you can stretch yourself out in between fuckings."

Irene squeaked out an uncomfortable, "Okay, your the boss." Ronaldo was good to his word. He made very short shallow strokes and eventually came in her bowels. Irene didn't get much pleasure but that's normal when you're a virgin. After he pulled out all three laid on my bed relaxing. I was exhausted both mentally and sexually. I didn't notice how many times I came but my chair was a swamp of cum and sweat.

Ronaldo and Fernando left before Irene released me from my restraints. Once free I couldn't think of anything to say to my wife. I was mad but...

Irene spoke first. "Do you want me to help you shower?" I just nodded. I was in a fog. She led my into the shower where she washed both of us. She was gentle and loving. Once we were in bed she asked, "Do you want to talk?"

"Yes, I guess." I didn't know where to start. "I know I started all this but I'm concerned. You purposely ignored my wishes and brought my asshole brother into this. It's all too fucked up now. I never wanted that asshole fucking my wife."

"Well, I understand your concern but it's partly my choice. Ronaldo is big and strong and sexy and dominant. I enjoyed fucking him. Can't you get past the childhood hang ups? You two have been friendly for years."

"Yeah, before he stole my wife and threw it in my face."

"He didn't steal me. I submitted to him. He wants me and I want him and his son. This is so perfect."

"Perfect for you. I get nothing. Why can't I get some action. Handjobs? Really? Someone else owns your ass, your pussy, and your mouth. And I get a hand? How about you let me have a threesome with you."

"No you can't, sorry. Baby, I may have been getting fucked silly but I saw you cum over and over watching us. I think you've gotten what you wanted."

"I love you as much or more than ever but your lust is out of control."

"Oscar, you know I still love you just like always. I love you even more for giving me this gift. I love and cherish it. Please don't ask me to return it." I began to feel bad. My life had changed and now I had to accept it or possibly lose my wife. All I ever wanted was for Irene to have the most sexual pleasure possible.

The next day was Friday and when I got home Irene was gone again. This time a note was in the kitchen island. Dinner is in the fridge. I will be home Sunday. Irene What the fuck!! I'm being pushed out of this relationship.

I texted Irene. We need to talk. Please come home.

Her response took twenty minutes. I'll be home Sunday

"FUCK!!!" I yelled to my empty house. I didn't want a huge fight at my brother's place so I waited until Sunday. We had a big fight. Just when I thought I was winning she stomped me.

"So I spoke to Ronaldo about his living arrangements. He has finally agreed to come live with us. That should take care of me leaving you at home alone. We will all be here under one roof. Isn't that great?"

I covered my face with my hands. "Fucking great!!"

"Oh I forgot to tell you. We have six hours of video from the weekend. I thought you'd enjoy watching your slut wife being used like a cheap whore. Now that they will be living here you can just walk in and watch unless you're at work, then you can watch the surveillance audio/video. I'll keep track of the times for you. You could even watch live from work on the security system."

We had two days left until the kids came home. I asked Irene for some one on one time before the kids get home and my brother and nephew move in. I asked her to go to the nude beach with me. Not only did she agree to go but her inhibition was gone. She got totally nude.

This beach is pretty secluded compared to the main beaches of Barcelona. The sun was baking us as we walked down the beach toward the most deserted part of the beach. There were the typical nude beach demographics, some older couples, some young couples, and some groups of men.

Before we got settled on a towel, a group of three black men walked up to say hello and started up a conversation. Irene was staring at the large, deep black cocks hanging between their legs. They seemed nice but as one talked the other two would be ogling my wife's body. It didn't bother me considering what we've been doing. If anything it reminded me of our honeymoon. The guy doing most of the talking was also getting a woody.

One of the men told me how lucky I was to have such a beautiful wife. Irene replied, "I'm actually a free use wife. If you want me we can go over the dune." I was shocked but also excited by the total lack of inhibition my slut wife was showing. I said nothing. When Irene and the men all looked at me, I merely lifted one eyebrow.

The ringleader, Abdulah, said, "No beating around the bush so to speak, huh? I take it your husband is down with this." I just nodded like the cuck I had become.

We all snuck over the dunes and the sexual tension was palpable.

Irene said, "Abdulah, you seem to be the dominant one, you can take control. My husband will just be wanking over there."

Andulah reached out to pinch a nipple while directing Omar to get behind her to fondle her breasts. Abdulah began rubbing her pussy which sounded wet. He found her entrance and slid a finger in. Irene moaned and looked over at me wanking.

Andulah pushed Irene down to her knees and turned her around on all fours. He dropped to his knees and pushed his big cock slowly into her very wet pussy. Irene moaned. Abdulah said, "You take my big black cock very well. You must have some experience."

Irene didn't answer, she just took Omar's cock in her mouth. Abdulah began sawing in and out at a medium pace while Irene moaned on Omar's huge mushroom head. Abdulah spoke again. "Ramon looks jealous. How are you at taking big cocks in your ass?" Irene moaned loudly on Omar's cock, orgasmed, then took his cock out.

"OH FUCK, I love having my ass fucked with a big cock. I've been using a butt plug to stretch it out so I'm ready." She glanced at me and smiled. I went off like fireworks for my first orgasm.

Abdulah directed Ramon to lay on his back, then had Irene get on top to ride his cock, the biggest of the three. She moaned and planted a deep sloppy kiss on Ramon. Abdulah told Omar to put his cock in her mouth then moved into position behind her ass.

I rummaged through our beach bag and threw Abdulah a bottle of tanning oil. I made a mental note to start carrying a tube of lube with me. I hoped that situations like this would be common going forward. He slathered the oil on his cock and her ass.

His cock made slow progress into her sphincter. Irene took her mouth off Omar long enough to say, "OH FUCK YES, FUCK MY MARRIED HOLES." Her second orgasm was huge.

The motion of their four bodies began to get in sync with each other. The cocks at one end would sink deep as the one at her mouth was coming out. Irene moaned loudly on Omar's cock bringing him to the brink. Feeling his cock swelling in her mouth, Irene took it out and said, "Cum in my mouth baby, I need to taste you." The second she took his cock back in her mouth Omar exploded with a loud grunt. Irene looked like she was getting the best treat of her life.

At the same time she was starting to huff and puff, moan and groan, ready to explode herself. The men filling her ass and pussy looked like they were concentrating on not cumming too soon, but I could tell they were very close. Irene screamed out, "OH FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE!!!" and was sent into convulsions. Abdulah and Ramon both came with her as her pussy and asshole squeezed and milked their cocks.

"Airtight!!" I said as I remembered something I had seen on a porn site. I don't know how many orgasm I had. It's becoming a little disconcerting that I don't even realize when I'm cumming half the time.

Irene got their phone numbers in case we could meet up again some time and then they were off.

I asked, "Babe? You haven't used any birth control since this started. What are we going to do if you get pregant?" My cock was rock hard again thinking about the depravity of our situation.

Irene smirked, "I know, at first I wasn't ovulating but this past week has been prime time. Are you alright with having another child, even if it might be biracial?"

"Irene, I love you so much right now. I would do anything you ask me to. Yes, another child would be fine and I don't care whose it is."

"Did you say you would do anything?" I nodded smiling. "I want you to come over here and perform some cunnilingus on your hotwife." My smile faded.

"Really? You want me to...." She nodded. I gulped. "God you're beautiful." My insecurities were eating at me. Could I lose Irene to another man, a REAL man.

"Do you think less of me now than before we started this lifestyle?"

"I have to be honest with you. I love you now more than I ever have, but the truth is you do seem weak compared to my new lovers. Sorry." I nodded. It hurt me badly but I was happy she was being honest. I will take the additional love and the degraded dignity as a wash. I was beginning to feel like el toro at the bullfight. The Matadors sticking me time after time inching me slowly towards my death.

We returned home to a new living arrangement. Ronaldo found a tenant to sublet his flat. The master bedroom would be Irene, Fernando, and Ronaldo; all in MY king size bed. I was relegated to the guest bedroom next door. Tomorrow I will be picking up the kids and trying to explain the new situation. Soon I might have to let them know about having a new sibling.

Epilogue: Ronaldo and Fernando enjoyed my wife night after night. I could listen from my room or go in the master to watch. It didn't take long to find out Irene was pregnant. We decided we didn't need to know who the father was until after the birth.

Fernando cruised to many first place finishes in his university meets. At the olympic trials he easily made the team. He attributed some of his success to us helping him but he did all the work. Ronaldo invited us to join him in Paris for the Summer Olympics. Fernando confided in me that he needs Irene there to help him shave and other things.

The end.