Bard's Quest: Arcana Erotica

Story Info
A beautiful elf entices him to a Quest.
3.4k words
4.48
5.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to fuck a dragon!" Eliza declared as she slammed her hand down on the Archmagi's desk. The balding elderly elf looked up from his reading and adjusted his glasses.

"It's been done, Eliza. You will have to find a different topic of research." Calmly he lowered his gaze and turned the page.

She narrowed her eyes and smiled. "Oh sure it's been done... in a way. But no one has fucked a dragon without it having to transform itself."

With a tired sigh the Archmagi set down his book again. His weary hands pulled off his glasses, folded them and placed them on the desk. "Eliza... I understand you are one of our most accomplished researchers in magical studies. But is this really what you want to be your crowning achievement? I'll repeat that this has been attempted before with... catastrophic results. Surely you could pick a topic that is less... controversial? Like finding the bottom of the Void?"

Eliza crossed her arms as she sat back in her chair. "Dragons are slowly going extinct. They need to be able to breed again. Polymorphing their physical forms takes immense amounts of magic and has been recorded that lessens the dragon's own pleasure. This leads to difficulties both in achieving orgasm as well as with impreg-"

"Yes, I get it." The archmagi cut her off. "Fine. I authenticate this quest. Will you be requiring adventurers?"

She smiled softly. "Just one."

***

Bard was a victim of his name. The young human that grew up in the grand magical city of Magehaven struggled to put distance between himself and his name.

"Horny Bard!" The children would chant and tease as he worked so hard to learn how to fight and cast magic. He never once touched a musical instrument. He refused to sing. And under no circumstance did he ever try to flirt or seduce anyone. His only dream was to become a respectable adventurer and shed off the stigma that haunted him since childhood.

It wasn't entirely his fault. His mother had fallen in love with a member of the Bardic Guild. Never learning the man's name, she bore his child and named her poor son in his honor. As often common, the guild pays her a wealthy sum of gold for her silence. But despite the guilds efforts they still cannot hide their reputation. That same reputation that has been stuck onto Bard himself. Cursed with a charming face and a sexy voice, Bard has done anything and everything to avoid actions that make him seem "horny."

Today all of his patience and hard work would come to fruition. Now as a licensed adventurer, he would put behind the taunts and jibes of strange sexual acts whispered behind his back. He would take up a proper quest and aid in the furthering of magical research. He stood proud with his armor, sword and shield. His mid length dark hair billowed majestically in the gentle afternoon breeze. Around him other hopefuls waited, each hoping to be selected for a quest with a magi.

The tower gates opened and silence fell across the courtyard. The powerful clack of boots on wood echoed across the gathered adventurers. The first Magi was a tall elven man with illustrious blond hair. His gilded robes swayed heavily around his willowy frame.

He looked at his clipboard and adjusted his glasses. "Our first quest. Eradication of an invasive species of carnivorous flower."

Bard quickly raised his hand. But it was not to be. Another adventurer was chosen. He watched longingly as they strode into the tower. Quest after quest was handed out and each time Bard was denied until only a handful of hopefuls were left. The elderly elf tapped his pencil on his clipboard and sighed. "That is all for today. Come back tomorrow for new quests."

His heart sank. Oh well, he thought. I'll try again tomorrow. He turned to leave with the rest when the elf called out again.

"Bard Miller, come with me please."

He stopped mid step. With perfect practice he turned on his heel and faced back towards the Magi. Bard gave a crisp salute and stood at attention. The elf looked him up and down with a smile.

"Mr. Bard, it seems you have been chosen for a classified quest." The Elven magi said as he handed Bard a sealed scroll. "Head into the tower. Research lab 34 D. Do not open this scroll until instructed to by a magi."

He could hardly believe his ears. Bard nodded with excitement and rushed into the tower with the scroll clutched in his hand. The stone steps flew underneath his feet and he found himself before a massive wooden door. The gold plate shone in a strange arcane text but his mind was able to translate it as 34 D. Steeling himself, he took a deep breath. He tried the handle, surprised to see it unlocked and pushed his way inside.

Immediately he was affronted with a barrage of scents and sights. Powerful and seductive perfumes teased at his nose. A strange musk lingered in the heavy air. He could see a plethora of alchemic beakers in various states of testing. Something to his right belched a plume of acrid smoke and he stepped away from the vial.

"Just a minute!" A sweet voice called within.

"Um... hello! I'm uh... Bard Miller. I'm here for a classified quest?" He took several uncertain steps towards a cloth barrier sectioning off the next part of the lab. His boots sounded uncomfortably loud in this place. He could see plants of a wide array silhouetted against the curtain. Among them he could spy the signature broad brimmed hat of a senior arcanist. From what he could judge, she was a petite thing. About a foot shorter than him and willowy in nature.

She must be an elf, He thought to himself as he reached out to part the fabric.

"Yes! I'd hope you'd arrive soon! Please just wait I'm doing something very-"

Too late: Bard stepped through the curtain. Before him stood a beautiful elven woman with a fair complexion. Curly ginger hair rolled down her back and cute freckles spotted her cheeks under her piercing green eyes. She looked to him and then down to the plant held between her hands. It looked like a strange elongated bulb. A tense moment held in the air as she froze, her eyes darting between Bard and the plant.

"Don't... move."

He lifted his hands in panic. "I'm sorry!"

She rolled her eyes. The plant shuddered and released a puff of pollen directly into her face. The woman seemed completely unfazed as she gently set the plant down on the table. Calmly she strode towards Bard, looking him up and down.

"Hmmm. Handsome face, Athletic build. Well at least you're easy on the eyes." She stopped only a few inches away from him. She took a deep inhale as she closed her eyes. "And you bathe regularly, thank the Goddess. Alright. Drop trow!"

Bard stuttered. "Excuse me?"

She sighed. "I see, I'll have to do this myself." Without another word she dropped to her knees and expertly undid his belt. The adventuring leathers dropped to the floor showing his white boxers with a heart pattern to the world.

"Whoa! I... I didn't... We don't... uh... Can I help you?"

The Magi rolled her eyes. "Well of course! What do you think I'm doing?" She grabbed hold of his undergarments and yanked them to the floor. Before he could utter a word she began to fondle his balls and shaft. "Hmm. Decent size. About average and proportionate for a human. Good, that means it won't hurt and it will be a decent place to start."

Bard gulped. "I uhh... don't understand."

Clearly annoyed, the Magi grasped his shaft and started to stroke him. Bard yelped. "Listen, Bard. You disturbed a Mandragora seedling. Their pollen is an exceptionally potent aphrodisiac. Now I can try to resist it and go insane within the hour to the point where I probably maul you to get your cock, or we can do this like civilized people and cut it off before the magic has time to take hold."

"Uh... Yeah... Okay." Bard nodded. His hands still raised to the ceiling. He looked away with embarrassment. How in the Ten hells did I end up in this situation? He thought. But he couldn't deny her hand did feel good. The skin of her hand was soft and warm. Her dextrous dainty fingers stroked his cock eliciting feelings he had never felt before. It wasn't long before blood started to swell in his nether region.

The magi sighed. "Come now Dear. I need you to get hard for this to work." She opened her lips and tenderly licked his half mast.

Bard took this moment to look down. Below this beautiful vixen had her lips on the tip of his cock as she seductively slid his length into her throat. That was all it took. His eyes widened and she drew back her head in surprise as his shaft stood at full glory. The magi smiled as she continued to stroke him.

"A little bit bigger than first impressions, but it's always hard to tell with Humans. Still respectable and well maintained. This should be... pleasurable." The corner of her lip curled up as she took him in her mouth again. Her tongue swirled around his tip as her bright green eyes stared up into his.

He let out an involuntary groan as the warmth of her lips caressed his sensitive head. She started to bob her head up and down on his length trying to take him deeper. To his surprise she seemed to do so with little effort, his entire length disappeared into her mouth as she nuzzled her nose against his pubic hair. Her throat gripped him tightly, Bard had no control. Feelings he never allowed himself to feel welled up within him and his hips started to thrust on their own. He grabbed hold of her elongated ears and pumped. Her hands rested on his thighs as his cock slid in and out of her throat. Her green eyes twinkled with mischief and desire as she held fast. Pressure built up within him like he had never felt. His thrusting grew fast and desperate. All at once the waves rose and rose and exploded. He thrust his cock deep into her throat as he came. He could hear her gag but was in another world. His member throbbed as he spewed shot after shot of cum into her throat.

Exhausted, Bard released the magi and fell back on his ass. He was surprised to see her smirk as she wiped a dribble of cum from the corner of her lip, only to lick it off her fingers.

"Not bad." She whispered. "I was afraid I'd have to do all the work."

Bard wheezed. "I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me!"

The magi shook her head. "Oh please. Don't apologize for doing something right. But we're not done." Arcane words danced across her lips as her eyes glowed with magical power. A soft glow built in her palm. She pressed it against her chest and in a sudden gust of wind her Robe flew away. Not just her robe but all of her undergarments as well. Her freckles continued down her neck to her chest where they decorated the top of her small breasts. Her dark nipples stood out against her pale skin and the buds poked out like small erasers. A trimmed garden of ginger curls pointed towards her puffy lower lips. Her excitement dripped from between her legs.

She turned her glowing palm towards him. A shockwave sounded out as his clothing and armor flew from his body back across the Lab. "Now... I need your little soldier to stand at attention again... and fast."

"What?"

A small bolt of lightning jumped from her palm and into his cock. Energy flowed through Bard as he gasped, his stamina renewed and his energy at an all time high. The magic faded from her eyes as she grasped his hard shaft and straddled over his waist. She rubbed the head of his cock over her lower lips, coating him in her arousal.

Bard froze. Logically he knew what was about to happen but he was like a deer in headlights. He failed to process what he was going through. The beautiful Magi stroking his cock as she teased with her pert nipple seemed like a dream. A dream he had been trying to avoid for his entire life. It didn't click until she sank down on his shaft.

She let out a long moan as her pussy lips parted to fit his head. Her inner walls stretched to accommodate his girth. The magi bit her lower lip as she tried to take him deeper. Never had she felt so filled. Elven cocks were always so slim... now she understood why there were so many half elves running around.

Bard watched in amazement as his cock disappeared inside of her. Transported to a realm of warmth and tightness. The magi lifted her hips and pushed down farther, slowly taking more and more of him inside with each attempt.

"Humans are...so thick...you are... really filling me." She huffed in a ragged breath in between thrusts.

"I-i'm sorry?" Bard grunted. His hands held out to the side unsure of where to place them.

The magi groaned. "Honey, you... really need to... learn. AH!" A small gasp escaped her lips as she finally hit base. She remained motionless for a moment on top of him. Bard struggled to maintain his composure as her inner walls squeezed down. "There we are." She said breathlessly. Placing her hands on his stomach, she carefully lifted her ass. Bard could see her juices dripping around his shaft as she lifted till only the tip was still inside. Then she slammed back down.

This nearly knocked the wind out of him. The Magi rose and fell, bouncing on his hard cock. She threw herself at his length with such force it almost hurt. He was mesmerized as he watched this lithe woman impale herself on his shaft over and over. Her chest heaved with the exertion as her breath began to pick up.

Bard tentatively reached for her hips. His fingers explored her smooth skin as she humped him. Her sex wraped around him so tightly, the heat was making him melt. He could feel that pressure building inside him again. Slow this time but steady. His fingers crawled across her flat stomach up to her breasts. On an impulse he took hold. The Magi let out a powerful moan and froze. She mumbled something under her breath.

"What was that?" Bard asked.

"Keep. Going." She demanded as she started to grind on top of him. Her gyrating hips pushed and pulled at his length sending waves of pleasure through his body. Bard figured it fair to return the favor. He squeezed her breasts, each barely filling his hands. She threw her head back as his fingers squeezed her sensitive buds. He pulled and played with her nipples causing her to writhe on top of him. Her voice filled the lab with moans of pleasure and ecstasy.

Suddenly, she grabbed his wrists and pinned him to the ground with unnatural strength. Her Hips gyrated frantically as she panted like a dog. Bard grimaced as he tried to keep hold of the rising pressure within him. Her motions left trails of combined fluids all over his crotch. Her eyes bore into him. Lust and desire burning in those green pools.

"Cum in me." She huffed.

"What?!"

"You heard me! I want you to cum in me!" She demanded as she slammed her hips down on his. There was a desperate need in her movements. Her chest shaking with exertion as her legs quivered on top of him. She looked at him... as if begging for something she could not voice. Bard followed his instincts. He thrust up into her, over and over, matching her rhythm. As he saw her begin to lose focus, he leaned forward and kissed her.

She pressed her lips into his and forced herself down upon his cock one last time. She moaned into his mouth as her inner walls seized up around him, letting go of his hands to caress his face. Bard came hard. He grabbed her hips and pulled her down as he thrust. His orgasm exploded into her, filling her with warmth. The magi collapsed on top of him as they both gasped, out of breath.

After an extended silence of bathing in the afterglow, the magi flipped her hair out of her face and looked at Bard with a smile. "Well dear, I think I'm going to like having you around."

Bard blinked. "What do you mean?"

The magi smiled. "I'm the one who requested you." With a groan she lifted herself off of his body, his softening cock slipped from between her legs as she stood. With a wave of her hand, her clothing flew to her outstretched arms, but she did not move to redress.

With a hand on her hip, she proudly displayed her naked body as his cum started to drip from her lower lips. "I am Eliza Fyreheart. Chief Magister of Biological magics! And you!" She pointed at Bard who lay nude on the floor drenched in both of their juices. "Are going to help me with my quest."

Bard scrambled to sit up, looking around for something to cover himself with. "Uh, what quest, might I ask?"

The corner of Eliza's lip curled with a grin. She stretched out her hand and the sealed scroll flew across the room into her outstretched palm. She snapped her finger and the seal disintegrated, causing the scroll to unfold.

"I am going to fuck an unpolymorphed Dragon to aid with their breeding and to preserve the great species of dragonkind. I will be the first mortal being to bear a true dragon child into this world!"

Upon the fresh parchment were the details of the quest, involving the acquisition of a large variety of magical artifacts and spells as well as their testing and usage. All leading to a quest reward of...

Bard snatched the parchment from her hands. "Five hundred thousand gold!"

"Well yes, its standard affair for a master level quest. Can't have risk without the reward. You are also entitled to all of the loot we come across in our adventure." Eliza smiled as her hand drifted fondly towards her lower ginger curls. She ran a single finger along her slit. "And I'm sure there will be... other incentives along the way. I will need to do a lot of testing."

His eyes bounced between the parchment and her dripping pussy and then up to her face. Then down to her breasts and back up to her face again. This was what any adventurer would dream of. An epic quest, great reward and a beautiful woman. But the sexual nature gave him pause. This would build his legend but firmly cement him as everything he had tried to avoid. He looked back up at Magister Eliza who had started to casually finger herself.

On the other hand... that felt great. And what was so bad about being a "horny" Bard. With a grand sigh of resignation he announced, "I accept this quest!" A clap of thunder filled the room as his name was magically signed upon the parchment before it erupted into arcane flames.

"Excellent!" Eliza grinned. "Together we will push the boundaries of magic and sexuality combined! You will see things you've never even dreamed of. Fuck things you never thought possible. Our quest will be one for the Bards!" She paused and smiled. "Well... you know what I mean."

Bard nodded, shook his head but then nodded. Watching the beautiful elf nude infront of him was starting to stir feelings within him again. Eliza was quick to notice. Her eyes narrowed as her lips turned up into a smile. "Well I think to start...I'll need more samples of your semen. It will be necessary for many of my biological spells. Ready for another round my dear?"

He opened his mouth to speak but was quickly cut off as she tackled him to the floor giggling.

Bard's Quest: Arcana Erotica - Accepted.