All Comments on 'Bard's Tale 06 - Tahna, and more'

by TJSkywind

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just wanted to say that it good to see you back. Hopefully all the big problems are behind you and it is ever upwards.

We are anxious see new chapters across the various story lines, all with the same quality, detail, character development, action, and addictiveness that you have given us.

-- Scurvy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Welcome back! Sorry to hear you had the health issues, but great to see your work continue.

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

I am writing this comment before going through what I expect will be your splendidly marvellous brand of writing. Thats because your preamble prompted me to say Welcome back and thank god you are writing again. We really missed you. I do hope and pray that your health issues will trouble you no further and selfishly hope that you seek the catharsis of writing to get your mind off your troubles. I do hope you will also be revisiting the world of Starlight gleaming as Our Commander Orchid has been hidden away in atlantis for too long and Minister Supay needs to get whats coming to him. I DO also enjoy this series though I am hoping finally the gaps between these stories and the one where the protaganists sisyter has changed into his brother will be filled in . Great to have you back and writing and hope to see many many more wonderful submissions from you. I have always been forced to give you 5 stars for the quality of your work. I am sure this one will deserve it too !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can only heartily concur with the above well worded comments.

JohnOrangeJohnOrangeover 1 year ago

Thanks for the chapter!

Marvellous to see this story progressing again.

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

Yes, another fine story progression. The plot within the capital thickens. Nefarious deeds within the church. Another 5 star installment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTJSkywind@TJSkywind
================================== STAND-ALONE TALES Shattered Dreams - Erotic Horror /Celebrity/SF story about Ripley of Aliens; non-erotic ================================== A reader, gyfurune, correctly proposed a chronology of my stories a few years ago. I will endeavor to...