Bard's Tale 06 - Tahna, and more

Story Info
Tahna, Master Allyn, and Jo.
42k words
4.86
2.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJSkywind
TJSkywind
986 Followers

Bard's Tale 06 Bk 03 - Tahna, Master Allyn, and Jo

by TJSkywind

Bardic Cycle

Date: June 7, 2095

Locations: Sharaton-Charlottesville, capital of Tildor

First, an update about me. It's been a long and tough recovery since mid-September. And no, it wasn't COVID related. Forty years ago someone dropped a steel drum on my head from about three feet; the drums were empty and being stacked to dry, and my partner lost his grip. One ambulance trip later and I learned to live with the resulting seizures and periodic migraines. In the fall of 2015, I started having balance issues. Two doctors tried and failed to find a diagnosis. The third doctor wasn't interested and sees no reason to get that I have "traumatic brain injury." And then there is the past three weeks resulting in a triple coronary artery bypass. I was discharged at the end of August. That really hurt! I am getting better, but holy hells, it's been a rough ride! We'll see what happens.

Let's do a bit of a story recap...

Having safely arrived at the capital of Tildor, the Whisper Wind family see an advertisement and decide to check out a warehouse at 1010 Snapdragon Street; it's in an area that is mixed commercial and residential properties. While they are treated rudely by the realtor, they decide to buy it. They agree to meet the realtor at the Land Office the next morning to complete the purchase. Despite having been abandoned at the warehouse, the evening is pleasant and the young family walk back to their inn, enjoying each other's company, and soon settle down for sleep. This story begins early the next morning.

Thanks to both Stan and StoshB for lending a hand with catching errors. Any gaffs, typos, dropped words, usage errors, omissions, commissions, permissions, submissions, definitions, WTFs, and OMGs are totally my fault. Enjoy!

Book 3

* * * * *

Part 1 - Rise and Shine!

* * * * *

Tia moaned happily as more pleasure crashed into her core and spread outward.

Her face was turned to the side, lying flat on the mattress as her husband continued using his hard cock to firmly probe her juicy pussy. Her mouth opened as his thick, hot bar of flesh worked back and forth. She was so close! His weight on her rear end helped keep her in place while his wonderful length wreaked wonderful destruction within her wriggling body. It felt like he was digging deeper as he gyrated within her slick, tight tunnel, driving her nearer to the precipice, his fat ridged crown spearing over and over into her liquid center. Sex could be fun, but it really was so much better when the person making you crazy not only loves you, he is having fun while hammering into her center. The wavering tone of his grunts told her so.

A gasp as tremors erupted, rippling outward. Muscles deep in her loins clenched and released. A huge wave of ecstasy carried her aloft as her convulsing pussy bathed his hard shaft with a surge of feminine fluids. Even as sensations tossed her about like a raft careening through rough rapids, her wonderful husband kept finding even more places that enjoyed his explorations.

Tia moaned in appreciation. "So deep and - oh! yes! ," she panted. "Oh, baby! That's - ah! that's so good..."

She widened her legs a little and arched her back, giving him full access to her hot squishy center. She'd loved feeling him pounding into her body like he owned her.

Reison grunted as need took over, thrusting faster into her hot, steamy core, loving the feel of her dripping lower lips undulating tightly around his rampant shaft.

"Oh, Tia!"

His hands gripped her shoulders for leverage as he bucked harder, slamming into her pliant sheath. Three strokes, four, then he shoved hard against her mound, his body tense.

Her eyes shot open as she felt his balls twitch against her swollen labia. His entire length within her deep tunnel swelled and jerked. Tia had been eagerly awaiting his release, enjoying the diminishing waves of bliss of her flesh throbbing tightly around his shaft. Squirt by squirt, he flooded Tia's welcoming wet heat. Cooing as she felt his warmth spread deep in her belly, she deliberately began clenching her muscular pussy around his hot, hard shaft to increase his pleasure. Jets of semen continued to splash against her sensitive gateway. A mere two heartbeats passed as he painted her insides in hot, sticky goo when unexpectedly her pussy detonated, harder, stronger, waves so intense it sent her screaming into her pillow.

Their bodies were slick with sweat when she returned to awareness, heaving for air. His weight settled against her back, pinning her to the bed while her pussy milked him for his seed. Helpless, her legs slid down until she was prone beneath him. His balls against her splayed lips gave a few weaker clenches, expelling the last drops of semen within her undulating walls. The strength of his hard staff ruthlessly stretching and parting her pussy to its utmost exquisitely filled her awareness. At that moment, it was just the two of them fulfilling a shared need. The heat of his seed flooded her core. Joy and love and contentment pervaded her being.

Lovingly, he nibbled her neck; his hands cupped and gently squeezed her breasts while enjoying her snug wet heat clenching around his length. Tahna filled his heart with passion and need and Mindal made his heart sing. Whenever he came inside Tia, loving, steadfast Tia, Reison always felt like he was arriving home, safe and sound.

Reison lifted up, taking care to not dislodge himself while making it easier for her to breathe. Using one hand, his fingers traced her musculature, marveling at her beauty. Still feeling the echoes within his loins of a good come, he smiled as she shivered beneath him. "I love you, Tia."

The priestess gave a long, satisfied exhale as she turned her head to speak. "I love you so much! Making love with my best friend is a great start to any day."

A lot of men became too sensitive to remain coupled after ejaculation, but this never seemed to affect their husband. In those precious few seconds after he filled her with his life-giving semen, she loved those additional moments of shared union; feeling his erect cock at rest within her vibrating, satisfied pussy was indulgent even as it prolonged their shared experience. It felt amazing.

"You're starting to squeeze me out," he murmured.

"While I dislike the aftermath, I console myself knowing we will make love again." She pouted as she felt his softening cock ejected, followed by gooey, sticky clumps of sperm spilling from her gaping tunnel.

He lifted off her and rolled onto his back, casually wiping the sweat off his brow.

Moving her leg, she sat up, shifted, and turned. With part of the towel underneath, she wiped at the semen dripping from her sated pussy. When she stood and reached for a fresh pair of panties, Tahna scooted in and removed the soiled towels.

"Did it soak through the second one?" the priestess asked, suddenly thirsty.

"It did," Tahna confirmed with amusement as she put them into the laundry basket. Then she handed her sister a dry washcloth. "You were really wet this morning."

"I can't help it," her sister replied. Amused by Tahna's observation, Tia folded it and carefully placed into the gusset of her panties, tugging upward until everything settled comfortably into place. When she was done, Tahna handed her a glass of water.

As Tia drained the cup, the warrior monk climbed into the spot Tia had vacated. With a happy sigh, the warrior monk licked and sucked Reison's flaccid cock clean. It was a lover's act of devotion that Reison enjoyed and made her younger sister happy.

Still thirsty, the priestess refilled her glass and drained it as well.

While Tahna clearly preferred receiving his masculine injections herself, she had noticed that Tahna liked to clean his cock afterward, no matter which wife he'd just been with. It didn't seem like she was claiming territory but rather by the blissful look on her sister's face, she enjoyed it.

Sex was messy, but it was also a great stress releaser; the physical and emotional benefits of sex combined with love were immeasurable. For Tia, the effects upon herself and her sisters were perfect examples. Three months of marriage and regular sex with a handsome loving husband made Tia's heart soar; by the reactions of her sisters and in shared, private conversations, they were just as enamored with their husband and lover.

As she dressed, she reflected on her family. Reison always seemed willing to make love to whichever sister reached for him, and listened if there needed to be minor adjustments in technique to improve his current partner's pleasure, an endearing trait to be sure. Tia believed her two sisters, at least initially, had agreed to become pregnant so they wouldn't feel left out; yet soon they embraced the idea for how it made them feel. Having babies was as old as humanity, but the notion they were pregnant and would soon experience a new life growing within their own body would have profound effects in their personal lives.

Of course, being young women physically in the prime of life with ready access to a fit, energetic, eager, and loving young man certainly made for lusty sex lives. Tia loved those blue eyes of his. He always seemed to see so deeply into her heart! As the days passed and their shared daily experiences together built, she was astonished, embarrassed, and yet happy at how a simple look from him made her loosen and flood, anticipating him getting hard and piercing her folds with his hard spike. She wasn't addicted, but Tia certainly enjoyed getting her pussy thoroughly worked, leaving her humming with satisfaction.

With amusement, she realized she'd just finished coming three - no, four times and was already anticipating the next time he was inside her! Mindful of her sisters, she acknowledged and reminded herself that Tahna and Mindal were just as smitten.

As she finished lacing up her boots, Tia could easily imagine her twin's response to her and their two sisters finally getting married. Theodonra had been happily married to Timony for more than fifty years, had a loving family and enjoyed an illustrious professional career. For a seventy-five-year-old woman, Theo was spry and in full control of her mental faculties, content to grow old with her husband. Her twin would look at Tia, shake her head, and ask, "What took you so long, Sis?" Without having to even think about it, Tia would answer, "I had to wait for the right man."

Standing up, the priestess was pleased to see that Reison and Tahna were nearly dressed and ready for the day. Use of the orison clean for herself and her husband helped dissipate that "just fucked" smell.

A quick brush through her hair to catch loose strands, and she tied it off into a simple ponytail. Using a mirror, she deftly applied a touch of eyeliner and rouge; normally she'd skip the vanity, but she had an important luncheon later that afternoon, and it wouldn't do to meet Her Majesty with a plain face.

That left the remaining lump still buried under the covers.

Amused, Reison gently shook Mindal. "Sweetheart, are you getting up for breakfast?"

The bard's muffled response was a groan, followed by, "Do I have to?"

"Only if you want to eat," he answered, then glanced at Tia before turning back to Mindal. "I don't think you're required to be there for the sale."

"It's optional," Tia confirmed, then dipped her quill and quickly set to writing at the desk. "The only required signatures are Reision's and mine, but everyone who signs will be listed as part-owner."

The monk pulled the blanket down enough to reveal the bard's head. "I intend to put my full signature on the deed to our very own place. Don't you want to write out your name as well, Mrs. Mindal Whisper Wind?"

Mindal flung off the blanket, pouting as she brushed away thick tussled auburn locks of hair from her face. "It's not fair! Nights should last longer so we can get more sleep."

"Yeah, yeah, Mindal," Tahna replied. "If nights were longer, you would just spend more time partying and still want to sleep in. Give it a rest. We've all heard it before."

Tia quickly finished the letter and signed it, adding, "Breakfast is free until ten bells, little sister, so no discounted bacon refills after that. But if we want to be at the Land Office in time, we must leave earlier than that."

Tahna stretched a bit, eying the young half-elf. "If anyone should be dragging his feet, it should be Reison. Mindal and I kept him up long after midnight and this morning he had enough fire down below to give our big sister a nice smile to go with her cream filling."

"He is indeed a diligent and loving husband," Tia concurred, putting away her ink and quill. "I quite enjoyed our time together, husband."

He flashed her a quick grin.

The monk noted, "It's quarter to seven. Besides attempting to feed the boy, what do you plan to have young Master Allyn to work on today?"

"To begin with," Tia said, "I'll have him deliver this letter I've just completed to the Revenue Office. If the Mercury Trading Lines are indeed closing up their offices in Tildor, the bulk of the funds from the land sale will be leaving the country." After folding the letter, she used the candle to melt the sealing wax, then applied her seal to it. "Because the company is no longer a local business, taxes on capital sales are at a higher rate. It would be good for both Mister Konnokos and the trading agent to pay what's owed the city and Crown to avoid a later charge of fraud."

Tahna gave her older sister a wry grin. "My, my. He really did piss you off last night, didn't he."

The priestess put her personal seal into her wallet and the letter into her document folder, and stored the latter in her day pack. "The man was insufferable, acting like he was doing us a favor the whole time. We are paying good coin to purchase the place when it was clear last night that the warehouse has been unoccupied for some time. He's getting the asking price with no haggling. We can easily afford the cost, but he has continued to be insistent about payment regarding a few hundred gold in fees at every step of the way. Such parsimony doesn't speak well of his character. He was also cagey about the identity of the merchant agent, which I suspect is actually him paying a hundred royals to become registered and avoid paying a realtor's commission."

Mindal finally began moving around.

When the bard attempted to put on the previous day's blouse and underwear, Tahna took the clothing from her grasp and wordlessly held out a fresh change. Grudgingly, the younger woman took them. Reison collected all their dirty clothes and tossed them into the basket set aside for the task.

Muttering cantrips, the bard was cleaned and the air filled with a mild floral scent; a handful more cantrips made her clothing appear freshly cleaned and pressed. However, she added two decorative combs and cast a slightly more advanced spell that quickly put her hair into a decorative and complex hair style with most of it atop her head with side braids gathered together at the back, letting some longer auburn tresses hang loose behind her ears. Opening a small tin, she brushed on some pale green shadow to emphasize her green eyes and applied some eyeliner. A dab of rouge brought out the color of her lips. Like Tia, those few refinements transformed her from someone of the working middle class to an upper-class professional.

Tahna never bothered before, but looked at her sisters and their man's admiring gazes with a thoughtful gaze. She suddenly realized she wanted to be pretty for him. He thought she was beautiful and she would take steps to improve her attractiveness for his sake, and that it mattered how he viewed her.

Almost as if Tia knew what she'd been thinking, the priestess took her eyeliner kit and applied it to the grateful monk's eyes. "It does help," her older sister murmured.

The bard glanced at Reison; he gave a cursory exam, then grinned and nodded in approval.

His own hair had been growing in the four months since they'd met, but his suggestions that he get a trim had thus far met with exclaims of dismay, citing how much each of them liked running their hands through his hair. Due to his half-elf nature, he'd last shaved two weeks earlier at Castle Goodfellow, and only now had what Mindal called "a scruffy bad-boy look."

As Mindal checked her backpack and the carry-case for Rose, she asked, "How long do you think it will take at the Land Office?"

"Probably a couple of hours," Tia answered. "Why?"

"Because after that I'd like to take Reison with me and visit the Bard College."

"No, not today, there's too much to do—"

"Tia—!" the bard immediately protested.

"No, Mindal!" the priestess snapped, cutting her off. "Reison is years away from being ready to apply to the school. You and he can go once we are at least moved into our new home. First things first! He needs to go to the Fighters Guild, get enrolled, and pay his guild dues several months ahead. He's no longer with the Border Scouts, and Guild membership allows him to carry a weapon larger than a belt-knife without proof of employment as a guard. We skirted the rules in the duchy, but this is the capital. If he draws his weapon without guild membership, he can get fined, even in cases of self-defense. While both of you are there, get him evaluated by the Guild. Unless I miss my mark, our man needs a months of training to advance his ranking. You are the perfect person to take him, Mindal. Don't look at it as a chore, but rather as a chance for you two to spend time extended together."

Reison wiggled his eyebrows at the bard, threatening to turn Mindal's grumbling into a snort of laughter.

Tia continued. "While you are there at the Guild, it would also be good if you could also check out the notice boards for those looking for work. We need reliable guards to help protect our new home. A half dozen but no more than twenty men-at-arms would be good. They should be veterans, and preferably at least half of them should speak either Irish Gaelic or some form of elven so that Reison can interact with them directly. If he's not training, he can watch while you do interviews and give feedback afterward with his impressions. We are offering good pay, but until the barracks is actually built, accommodations will be rough, but I'm willing to pay compensation. We will need reliable armed guards in our home while we're sleeping or away from home, so be diligent and ask questions. Any local references are a plus."

"Oh, please let my joy be contained," Mindal snarked.

Both her sisters easily imagined she was unhappy at not being able to show Reison the campus while bragging to the college staff about his virtues. Tia knew he trusted Mindal, but his easygoing nature had thus far gotten him caught up in her partying ways, with one of those times costing Mindal her pregnancy. Despite her younger sister's chewing out and promises to behave better during their time at Castle Goodfellow, Tia had her doubts that her baby sister had really learned anything to curb her potentially reckless behavior.

"If visiting the Fighters Guild is too onerous," Tia added, "I would be happy to include you both to my visit with Her Majesty this afternoon. Maybe she'll even have you sing 'Tickle My Toes.' I know how much you adore singing that for the Duchess, and I'm sure the Queen's Court would enjoy hearing your performance."

The bard rolled her eyes. "Can't sing when we're going to the Fighters Guild, Tia."

As the distant city bells rang out the seventh hour, they locked the door to their room and descended to the inn's commons.

TJSkywind
TJSkywind
986 Followers