Bard's Tale 07 - Making a Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having worked so hard to bring Steven into the world, Mindal was sure this small child was the most amazing boy ever! Frowning, she grudgingly admitted that - maybe, in a few years, she might even consider having another child because Reison was so kissable and his cock felt so good when it was inside her. Especially when he was making her come. But right now everything down below hurt too fucking much.

"Isn't Chanli a girl's name? It sounds like it should be a girl's name." Reison asked, concerned about saddling his son with a future point of embarrassment.

"Chanli means one who is a gift, and it's a name given to both boys and girls," Tia explained to him.

Like Barbara, Colin, and John before him, infant Steve received a magical diaper. Unable to contain her curiosity any longer, Jane Meadows asked how the diapers worked. It was explained that they converted the baby's waste into talcum powder, and the urine was changed to clean air. Remembering all the diapers she'd gone through over the years, she shook her head at seeing them.

After a pleasant visit, the Landers women returned to New Brittany, happy with their four grandchildren and their daughters and son-in-law. And, again, as he had with the other two births, Mikel Landers blessed the new mother and child before departing.

Tia, Tahna, and Mindal worked to synchronize feeding times as much as they could. Babies sometimes cooperated, and sometimes they didn't.

Tia and Mindal, with their recently enlarged breasts, produced enough milk for their child. Tahna, however, regularly ran short. Her two sisters stepped in, allowing the boys to slake their hunger with what remained. As the days passed, there was concern that there would not be enough milk to sate Colin and John.

Tia reassured Tahna, saying, "Don't worry, Tahna. We will soon make more milk to match the demand. Just give it a couple of days."

And, as Tia predicted, there was enough milk between the three of them to feed four hungry babies.

During feedings, Reison happily helped burp his children; it only took once to forget to put a towel on the shoulder - and then he gently rocked them to sleep, often to a song. All three women were delighted with Reison's reaction to his new family. Whenever he held any particular child, he talked to the baby and assured the child of his love, at times rocking them gently while humming or singing.

To Tia's and Tahna's delight and Mindal's horror, the song the delighted new daddy frequently picked to hum or sing was Tickle My Toes.

# # #