Bare

Story Info
Helping a Friend.
2.8k words
4.2
9.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bare.

What am I supposed to do now? Alice thought as she tried to fumble around the bedsheets. It was 7 in the morning, and she had been trying to go back to dreamless sleep for the past 40 minutes.

Alice has been in a mood for some time now. You know, a mood where nothing seems fun but feels more like a black void is sucking out the joys and charm. Alice has been going through this for some time, and no matter how much she parties, catches up with friends, or tries to binge her sorrows, there is nothing that seems joyful.

She groggily woke up, trying to get ready for the day. She did her morning chores, made a quick breakfast, and sent a Good morning text to her bestie. As the day progressed, she felt more and more sinking into her daily routine.

She got a text from Charles, her friend, asking about what she was doing. She replied vaguely, not really into the texts. But he kept it up, slowly getting her out of the slump zone. Before she knew it, she was texting back, as the texts started getting steamy. Unknowingly, her fingers travelled across her chest, lightly grazing the nipples as they started to get erect.

The texts got steamier as he started to send in some erotic images. The arousal started to take her to an all-familiar place. She palmed her beautiful, heavy breasts, squeezing them in one fell swoop. The pleasure ran through her spine, making her bite her lips to control them moan.

She texted him back, letting him know that she would have liked him being there with her, doing all the naughty things he was teasing her about. Her fingers inched towards her sex, tantalizingly close.

Tingg. She heard the doorbell.

She looked at the clock as the hands just shifted towards half-past three. Who could it be at this time? she thought out aloud, adjusting her shorts and the loose-fitting dinosaur t-shirt as she went to open the door. It was Charles, her sexting partner who was conversing with her, arousing her for the past 20 minutes.

Words rolled off his tongue, I had to see you right now! Somewhere deep down, she sighed as she saw the lust glaze over his eyes. Without warning, he entered, backing her against the wall behind her. His hand sought her face while the other hand closed the door behind him.

His lips were inches apart, shuddering hot breaths coming randomly. As Alice savoured the moment, she knew. This was more than just a sexting-turned-booty call. She had been avoiding him and the world, wanting to do nothing with them, yet here he was, turning her world upside down.

Charles knew this was risky. Normally, he is patient with her, allowing her some time off from him. They had worked together a few years back. He had felt something with her, although she was seeing someone else at the time. After leaving that work, their paths had taken different routes but somehow, they had still stayed in touch. Few texts here and there over the years, until one day their normal conversation took a detour to uncharted territories. And they both liked it. A lot.

So here he was, looking at that overbite on her lips, imagining the taste and texture of it. He just couldn't let her wallow in the black void she felt. He had to do something and without a second thought, had come to her place. He knew she would normally be alone at around this time.

Her tongue darted out, wetting her lips and breaking his thoughts. Her eyes were nervous, waiting for him. Ever so slowly, he inched forward, pecking her lips. She smelled the aftershave of his and liked his scent. She kissed him back.

Slowly, their tongues started to explore. Awkwardly, at first, but yearning for more. The kisses become longer and passionate. She felt his long fingers grab her hips, closing in on her. Their tongues became frantic, testing the waters. Soon, the kisses became wild, hands grabbing whatever it could, driving them crazy.

She felt alive than in the past couple of weeks, realizing that just a simple, wild kiss could get her out of the void she was wallowing in. Instead of the void, she could feel the storm inside of her, of lust and passion, overtake everything else. And at that moment, she knew. She wanted him. All of him. More than anything she ever wanted in life, to do things to her that would leave her a wild mess.

She kissed him back with a ferocity that left him stunned. Charles saw lust, but there was something more. He dared to think, but her hands over his hardness jumbled his thoughts. Pushing her back against the wall, they renewed their kiss. Wildly. As two pairs of hands started exploring the rest of the body.

Charles knew Alice had a good pair of breasts, but as his hands grabbed them, he realized how firm and full they were. Oh, fuck! they both hissed together as his palms ran over the erect nipples poking through the thin t-shirt. His lips detached from hers and travelled to her ears, caressing and biting them, moving towards her neck.

His warm breath on her neck left a tingling sensation someplace deep inside her. Charles felt her body come alive as his lips nipped her neck. Her hands pulled him closer to her, mashing him against her deep. Alice was turned on, but never like this. Her right leg rubbed against him provocatively.

Suddenly, he pulled back from her, leaving her in free fall, and before she knew, he had turned her and pushed her against the wall. Her aroused breasts pressed against the wall. Alice could feel him between her hips, hard and very erect. She smiled inwardly, Seems like I am not the only one turned on like fuck! She felt him rubbing against her, and she pushed back at him, teasing him. His lips sought her neck as it nipped and caressed her sensuously, drawing out moans that surprised her.

She held the wall to balance her legs as his hands drew the legs apart. She could feel him slide down, his hands holding her thighs, then her knees. Before she knew it, she felt his face touch her pussy over her shorts and inhale her feminine scent. She bucked and almost creamed right then and there.

His tongue was over her pussy lips, tasting her wetness over the shorts. She felt his fingers touch her wetness as it slid down her leg. A moment later, she heard him go Mmmmm and realized that he was tasting her arousal. She thought what a sight they must be. She, leaning against the wall, her ass high in the air, while he is on his knees, tasting her over the clothes.

She could feel the electricity of the room crackle with a wildness that she hadn't experienced for quite some time. Alice was going crazy as he unapologetically kissed her pussy, eating her out with wild abandon. Fuuuuhhhhk! she growled and turned around, Take off my shorts right fucking now! she commanded. Hearing her lust, he let his hands travel up across her legs and slowly, holding the sides, started to get them down. Alice felt that she might explode if he went anymore slow, but Charles couldn't rush it. He wanted to savour this moment.

As her pink lips revealed under his gaze, she felt his eyes burning into her. Her lips quivered, and she could feel the wetness pool down. He held her ankle and picked her leg up, placing it on his shoulders. His move made her tremble as her lips opened up to him. Alice knew he could see all the way through to her, and she liked it. Actually, she wanted it. And she wanted him to know that she loved it. All of it.

Her fingers tenderly brushed over his hair. He turned his gaze to hers, and she could see the burning passion within. She gulped audibly because she could see the thoughts running across Charles's head. She knew because hers were the same ones.

Charles placed his lips on her smooth thighs, kissing them along the way as he journeyed to her molten mess. Their arousal had charged up the room. She could feel her juices pooling as Charles's lips drew near her. She waited with bated breath, feeling his hot breath just a mere inch from her. She realised her eyes were closed, and as she peeked, she saw Charles open his mouth and lick the whole slit in one fell scoop. Gawwwwdd, Alice gurgled as a shudder ran through her whole body.

Charles, intoxicated with her juices, started eating her out with wild abandon. His lips sought every nook and corner of her pussy, alternating between her now swollen clit and nibbling those pink pussy lips. She knew her orgasm was on the horizon, inching closer since the moment she had seen him at the door, but she did not know that her orgasm was going to rip through her in the next moment. As Charles worked on her, she bucked, heaving and panting. The force of it filled a gaping hole somewhere deep inside. Her body shivered from head to toe, sending electric jolts across the skin.

Alice felt light like never before, as Charles slowly helped her come down from the orgasmic bliss. Small tremors still made her twitch, and she realised that she had done a number on his back. Her nails had gone crazy on him. She saw Charles look towards her and smile. At that moment, she felt like a beautiful woman. Never before had a human made her feel like he did right now.

Charles was mesmerised as he saw Alice radiate a positive glow of pure happiness. Never before he had felt such pride when he saw someone's eyes.

Alice slid down to his eye-level, sitting on his lap. Holding his ears in both hands, Alice pulled him to her and kissed him full on the mouth. Her hands went over his hardness, feeling him waiting for her. She took his hand and walked him to the sofa in the living room, making him sit. She swayed near him, teasing her sensuous curves.

She almost smiled when she realised that they were still dressed. She kissed him as her hands travelled to his denim, unbuttoning him. Her kisses travelled down, and chugging the denim along with his boxers out of the way, she kissed his manhood. A drop of precum oozed out as she wet her lips.

Charles had blowjobs before, but the way Alice went to town on him was on a whole another level. She reciprocated him for his efforts in every imaginable way. Her tongue worked the undersides, the heavy testicles, and the whole shaft. Her lips sucked him so good that he feared that he might come any moment.

He distracted himself by grabbing her hair, yanking her mouth from her rod, and mashing it against his lips. She dove back again to his hard rod, kissing it with fervour, working her tongue, and coaxing him to come. She quickly removed her sweat-soaked t-shirt, revealing her beautiful breasts to his gaze. She took his shaft between the valley of her breasts and worked them, sliding him between them.

Charles was hypnotized by her breasts and the way she slid them on his hard rod. Soon, he felt it within his belly, ready to rain down her throat. Charles, with all his might, controlled himself as Alice plopped his shaft out of her valley.

Charles stood up. Kissing her, he turned her over and softly landed her on the sofa. He took the denim off his one leg, but not before fishing out the protection from the pockets of it. It suddenly hit Charles that as she lay there with messy hair, panted breaths, lust-glazed eyes, she was the best thing in the Universe he had ever witnessed.

Alice saw him unwrap and unroll it over him while he was gazing at her. She felt a little shy, all open as he feasted his eyes. Yet, the woman in her loved the attention he displayed. There was nothing more erotic than seeing the eyes of a man who is thinking that he has won a million bucks! Alice's left leg caressed, breaking him out of the reverie, and signalling to come closer.

Charles aligned to her, his mind racing with million thoughts that he wanted to consider but didn't how to. He kneeled and gave a long, leisurely lick right between the slits as his thumb gently massaged her clit. Again? Alice asked, pleading him with her eyes for more. Charles nodded his head, saying, Could not get enough of it. He licked again and continued, And you.

Alice laid her head back on the pillow as Charles gently began attacking her pussy with his mouth. She was creaming and was in desperate need of something hard and hot inside her. She felt empty. She wanted to be filled to the core.

I cannot take this anymore! Alice groaned, I need you inside me. Charles teased her, What, I did not hear you. Alice's mind was in splits. On one hand, she wanted him to keep eating till she was sore, and on the other, she wanted him to give all he had to her. Ultimately, she decided and begged out loud, Fuck me! Please fuck me! I want you to fuck me till I cannot stand straight.

Charles knew they were both on the threshold. He got up from kneeling and aligned his cock to her freshly-eaten pink pussy. Slowly, he nudged forward.

Alice felt his shaft enter her, tantalizingly slow. She felt it coming home, to where it belonged. She hummed as Charles sank to his roots, his testicles resting near the other hole. She loved how good he felt inside her.

Charles could feel the hotness engulfing him. Even though he had the protection on, he could still feel the velvet texture of her insides, coaxing him to stay there. A moment passed, and he retreated all but to the tip. He again entered her gently, savouring her. And slowly, they started to get in the rhythm of each other. Their almost gentle, love-making tenderness started to heat up. Charles's strokes had more power to his thrusts, and Alice equally responded with enthusiasm. Their love-making started to creak the sofa.

The afternoon light from the closed curtains, a lazy circling fan, and the voice of their thrusts felt surreal. Charles put his body on top of her, enjoying her chocolate-brown nipples grazing against him. He knew she loved feeling a body on her top. Alice simply revelled in the pleasure coursing through her body. She felt her soul singing, matching to his wavelength. Charles leaned forward, and they shared a beautiful kiss as he plunged into her again and again.

Without warning, Alice came. Her body quivered as Charles took her to another dimension with his strong and deep strokes. Her nipples jutted out of her in attention, which Charles plopped one into his mouth, sucking it with passion. Alice bucked under him with a wildness that she had rarely experienced. Her body was on fire, and her mind was dazed with pleasure.

Charles couldn't keep up any longer and was ready. Once Alice set the fireworks, he started going faster and quicker. He was holding to his dear life now. Alice looked into his eyes and whispered, Cum for me. That's all it took. Pinching his eyes shut, he could see the stars as he exploded in what he could only state as his - soul leaving the body. He came so hard as ropes and ropes of cum painted the insides of the condom. Alice groaned, feeling Charles pulse inside her, and was surprised that if he wasn't wearing a condom, then definitely she would be leaking his cum for days. Her nails dug into his back with passion.

The pair looked like a renaissance painting, with clothes strewn around them and sweaty bodies on top of one another. As both came down from the bliss, Alice nuzzled her head into his neck, breathing heavily. Charles shifted to the side, panting and holding her in his embrace as they cuddled. Quick kisses and gentle voices of approval were shared. Both gazed into each other's eyes lovingly. Tender caresses across the body brought unintended giggles. Alice thanked her stars for bringing him to her. She felt beautiful and alive like never before as sleep took over the couple.

End.