Bare-Assed and Embarrassed Ch. 01

Story Info
My ass is bared and blackmailed by two hot girls in my flat.
7.5k words
4.27
37.4k
33

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The following story contains themes of Clothed Female Naked Male, Light Female Dominance, Light Male Submission, Humiliation, Only One Naked (Male), Forced Nudity, etc.

The character of Kavya which appears in this series, is the same character which appears in most of my other published stories/series here. You can read this series separately without reading my previous series.

Disclaimer: All the characters in the story are above the age of 18.

* * * * *

There was a quick sound of a camera shutter followed by an 'oops'. Was I dreaming? I was definitely half-asleep. It was Saturday morning. I opened my eyes with difficulty. I felt that someone had just closed my room door. But I knew that I was alone in the flat. My flatmate Abhilash had left for his hometown to meet his parents last night. I had gone to sleep by 10 pm. It was 7 am now.

I went to my room door which opened directly to the living room of the flat. There was a girl sitting on the sofa in the living room, scrolling on her phone. She was giggling. She was wearing Abhilash's T-shirt and judging by her bare thighs, I deduced that she was wearing only the T-shirt and nothing else. I looked down at myself. My dong was hanging; surprisingly not a morning wood. Yes, I was totally naked. I shut the door quickly.

I liked to sleep naked. Fully naked. The summer heat in Mumbai could be unbearable sometimes. And I didn't wanna increase my monthly electricity charges by keeping the AC on in my room all the time. So, I slept every night in my birthday suit, covering myself with only a thin blanket and the ceiling fan running on medium speed to set the perfect temperature for my sleep. I quickly put on my boxer shorts and T-shirt to meet the girl in the living room.

The girl on the sofa was Samantha. She was Abhilash's girlfriend. He obviously would have given her the flat keys. She had her own rented flat, but she liked to spend almost all her weekends in our flat, which would have been fine for me if she wasn't such a spendthrift.

She would keep the AC on in Abhilash's room all the time, sometimes leaving it on even when she left the room. She would leave the TV on, ceiling fan on in the living room, the water tap on in the kitchen. Whenever we ordered food for the three of us and I paid for the order, she never really shared the bill with me. Sometimes Abhilash would pay me for her, sometimes he wouldn't.

Once, she broke the light bulb in the bathroom. She said that she was playing with her soap and it slipped out of her hands towards the bulb. She didn't even pay for replacing the bulb.

One time she left almost all the fans and lights on in the flat in a Monday morning when she was the last to leave the flat for work. I came home early in the evening and found out that almost all the switches were on. I gave her an earful about it. She complained about my scolding to Abhilash.

I told her and Abhilash that she would have to give at least one-fifth of the monthly rent if she were to live in our flat like that. I was being lenient in the amount. Abhilash offered to cover the expenses for her. I declined his offer. I was fed up with his girlfriend and wanted her to stop visiting the flat.

She wouldn't even do the dishes sometimes and Abhilash would ask me to wash her dishes, because he couldn't wait to snuggle with her on the bed after dinner. She would even use our washing machine to do her weekly laundry.

I heard the machine running.

"Good morning Rob," said Samantha, adjusting her long unkempt hair.

She stretched the shirt to hide her bare thighs.

"Good morning," I greeted, but with an annoyed face, "What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, Abhilash left for his hometown."

"So?"

"He isn't here. You have no reason to be here."

"Well. I have to do my laundry."

"And you will leave after that?"

"I'll see."

"And you aren't wearing any clothes apart from that shirt?"

"All my clothes are in the machine. Had to put on something, so I took Abhilash's T-shirt. I can't just walk around naked in the flat, can I?"

I frowned at her for a while and left. She was used to my frown.

I went to the bathroom for the morning ablutions, still with the thought of that annoying Samantha in my mind. I stepped into the shower and when my hands reached my crotch I started stroking my dick after lathering it with soap. My mind went to Samantha's bare legs, how she was struggling to conceal her soft bare thighs with the hem of the shirt. She definitely exposed her ass by doing so. If only I could see it somehow.

My dick had just got hard when I heard the doorbell ring. I turned off the shower to hear it properly. It rang again.

I expected Samantha to answer the door, but the doorbell just kept on ringing. There was only one common bathroom for the whole flat, so it wasn't like she was in a bathroom. I put a towel around my waist and over my semi-hard dick and stepped out of the bathroom to get the door.

I expected some delivery person at the door. But when I opened the door, it was a girl. She was wearing a figure-hugging tight black tank top and a black choker. Her short skirt was black too and it ended way above her knees. She began looking at me from bottom to top. I felt that her eyes stayed for more than few seconds at my crotch. My dick wasn't flaccid yet. My whole body was wet from shower. I got conscious about my state of undress. I realised that we both were just standing and staring at each other.

But I knew her. She was Kavya. Samantha's friend. I had only met her twice or thrice when she visited the flat to meet Samantha or take her out. She acted sweet and nice for the few moments we had interacted before. I really didn't know her much.

"Yes?" I asked her, annoyed. I didn't want her to stay in my flat for long.

"Is Samantha here?"

"Yes she is."

As Kavya entered the house Samantha came out of the room and greeted her. Samantha was still in that T-shirt.

"Hey Rob, this is Kavya. Kavya, this is Robert."

"We have met before," said Kavya with a smile.

"Oh yeah, it was such a long time ago," said Samantha.

"You seem to be too comfortable around Samantha," said Kavya looking at my wet bare chest.

"I was taking a shower," I stammered, looking at both the girls, before I rushed to the bathroom.

I stepped into the shower and I couldn't help thinking how embarrassing it was to stand bare-chested in front of Kavya. I was angry with Samantha for calling her friend in our flat. But Kavya was really hot. Maybe I could forgive Samantha for that. I got an erection again, thinking about the subtle yet sexy cleavage of Kavya in that tight black tank top. I was about to stroke my dick again.

But I heard someone shouting something. I turned off the shower.

"What was that?" I shouted.

"Should I make breakfast for you?" came Samantha's voice from outside.

"Yeah sure," I said absentmindedly.

I decided against masturbating. I really needed to think about getting rid of Samantha and her friend, no matter how hot she was and no matter how many meals Samantha prepared for me.

I got out of the bathroom and was walking through the living room. Kavya was just roaming around when I almost collided with her.

Once again her eyes went over my towel-clad body.

"You do look hotter when you're in just a towel," she commented.

I quickly went inside my room, shut the door and took a deep breath. Kavya really seemed to be hitting on me, right from the moment I answered the door. I wondered if I really looked good.

I looked at myself in the mirror on the closet door. I wasn't bad looking. I never really hit the gym, but I had strong looking arms. And I was slim too. My hair really looked shiny, shabby but sexy with the wetness. I turned sideways to look at my butt in the mirror and the towel definitely contoured the curve of my butt.

I smiled at myself and pulled the closet door. But it wouldn't open. I pulled it harder. I realised that it was locked. All my clothes were in the closet. My dirty clothes from yesterday were in the laundry basket near the washing machine.

I walked through the kitchen to the balcony where the washing machine was placed. I saw Samantha making sandwiches in the kitchen.

The laundry basket was empty.

"What happened to my clothes?"

"Oh, I put it in the machine along with my clothes," said Samantha.

"Well, look Samantha," I hesitated telling her, "My closet door is somehow jammed. It doesn't seem to open at all, no matter how hard I pull it."

"Well, that's weird. Are you sure it's not locked?" she asked.

"I didn't lock it."

"Hmm, weird indeed," she said, "But let's have breakfast first."

"Right. Well, I'll have my breakfast in my room," I said as I extended my hands to grab a plate of sandwich.

"Hey, let's have breakfast together. Let's talk with Kavya. I haven't met her in a long time. Would you leave a guest unattended in your own flat?"

I didn't wanna be rude to Kavya. She didn't do anything wrong with me.

"Come on, don't be shy," said Samantha, "I have seen you shirtless so many times."

I just followed Samantha as she walked out of kitchen holding two plates of sandwich in her hands.

I took an empty chair which faced sideways to the sofa. All I could see was two pairs of legs of two smoking hot girls. Samantha was clearly risking exposing more of her inner thighs by crossing her legs which only rode her shirt up even further. Kavya's short skirt couldn't cover much of her thighs either.

"What are you staring at, Rob?" asked Kavya.

I hoped she didn't catch me ogling their legs. I felt foolish and embarrassed.

"I was just thinking something. You know...how I'm just wearing a towel," I cursed myself when I said that.

"Oh! So you're wearing ONLY a towel?" asked Kavya with a curious tone.

"You sure are wearing an underwear right?" asked Samantha.

I didn't know what to say. I felt like a fool.

"Robert's closet seems to be jammed or locked," she continued.

"Oh, I see," said Kavya.

There was a mischievous smile and some sort of satisfaction in Kavya. Even Samantha couldn't help smiling a bit. Then their eyes met and they couldn't stop giggling. I was suspicious, but I didn't say anything.

I concentrated on my plate as I started eating or rather swallowing my sandwiches. I took no time to finish my breakfast and get away from there. I went to the kitchen, kept my plate in the sink, washed my hands and went back to my room. I couldn't understand why Samantha even asked me to have breakfast with them.

I went to my closet and tried to open it harder with both hands. The closet seemed to be shaking. It was definitely locked. But how was it possible? The keys that were usually inserted in the keyhole were gone. Why didn't I notice that before?

"Robert," came Samantha's voice.

"Hey look. Someone has locked it," I turned around and told her, "The key isn't there."

"Don't you think it's too careless to just leave the keys in the keyhole when you're not alone in your flat?" said Samantha.

Kavya joined us in the room and she couldn't control her giggle.

"What the hell is happening?" I shouted, looking at the girls helplessly.

"I have the keys, Rob," said Samantha.

"Well, ok, then give it to me."

"Sorry Rob, I can't give it to you."

"But why? I can't stay like this. I need to put on some clothes."

"Why Rob?" said Kavya, "You don't have to go to office today and tomorrow. If you need any groceries we can order it online. It's summer in Mumbai and it's hot. Besides, you've got such a hot body that we would like to behold it."

"You might ogle him, but I want to humiliate him," said Samantha.

I was so confused now. I did like the part where Kavya commented about my hot body. But the girls were surely pulling some prank on me. I was nervous.

"But why should I listen to you girls?"

"What option do you have? Are you gonna go out and talk to your neighbours in a towel? I mean, I'm pretty sure you don't even talk to your neighbours," said Kavya.

"I'm gonna call my friends. I do have other friends you know. I would ask them to bring some clothes for me. Oh come on!"

Then I looked and stared at Samantha, "Enough of this joke. You can't deprive me of my clothes."

"Oh, I bloody well can."

"What if I search for my keys in Abhilash's room? You might have hidden it somewhere. Maybe in the pocket of the T-shirt you're wearing. How about that? Should I frisk you?"

Maybe I said a little too much. But I was enraged. Samantha didn't like about the frisking part for sure.

"Would you like to see a video?" said Samantha as she clicked something on her phone.

I got a notification on my phone which was on my bed. She had sent a video to me.

I opened it. I could see a bare butt of a man lying on a bed on his side. The man then started scratching his naked side and his hand reached his butt and started scratching his buttcheeks and then his fingers went inside his buttcrack. That man was me!

"What? When did you...? Oh shit..! This morning?"

I started panicking. I checked the rest of the video.

I had turned on my back and my flaccid penis was over my crotch trying to reach my belly button. It clearly exposed my balls.

"Please don't share it with anyone," I pleaded.

"Don't worry. I won't. Only if you do the things that I tell you to do."

"Ok, I'm ready. I'm ready to accept your conditions. You can stay here as long as you want and don't worry about the rent. You can stay here on weekdays too. I mean, you can live here as a tenant. No need to pay rent," I said.

I would never have said these words. But I was still afraid about what she might do with the video. My heart started beating faster. I was already sweating on my balls.

"Of course you won't crib about me staying in this flat after I got your nude video," said Samantha, "But where is the fun in that?"

"First of all, you aren't getting back your clothes," said Kavya, "Maybe stay like this for a while. Or for the whole weekend."

"But Abhilash might come back by Monday morning," I said.

"I would give you back your clothes by Sunday night," said Samantha.

"Okay," I said, adjusting my towel around my waist, "So you ladies just want me to stay in my towel?"

"Or naked. And do whatever we ask you to do," said Kavya.

"Naked? Isn't it a bit too much? You have got my nude video already."

"Will you do whatever we ask you to do or not? Or else.." said Samantha as she tried to reach the towel around my waist. I quickly stepped away from her.

"Ok. What do I have to do besides being barely clothed?" I said.

My only fear now was that I would be parted with my towel. It was the only thing that was saving my modesty.

"You will see. We will ask you to do anything whenever we feel like asking. If you refuse, we will throw you out of the flat sans towel. Keep that in mind. Hmm....I feel like asking you to do something right now," said Samantha.

"Go ahead," said Kavya.

"I want you to wash the dishes."

"Ok," I said.

There was no harm in that. I washed all the dishes all the time. They didn't have to blackmail me with my nude video for that.

I meekly walked out of the room and felt the girls slowly following me. I kept tightening the towel around my waist. In fact, I opened it in the front and wrapped it around my waist thoroughly again, making sure that it stayed in place.

I started washing the dishes in the sink.

"Let him do his work. Come on, I wanted to show you something," said Samantha as they left the kitchen.

There were only few plates to wash. That wasn't much of a punishment.

I almost finished doing the dishes in no time and was on the last plate when I felt a tug around my waist. In an instant, someone pulled the towel off me. It took me a second to realise what had just happened. I was holding a plate in my hands.

I turned around and used the plate to cover my penis. It was Kavya holding the towel.

"Hey! Give me back my towel!"

"I just wanted to look at your butt. It wasn't very clear in the video."

"Give me back my towel," I repeated.

"Not so quick handsome. Keep washing the dishes. I want to have a good look at your cute butt. It looked so bouncy and squeezy when you were scratching it in your sleep," said Kavya, raising her hand to keep the towel away from me.

Her effort made no sense because I was taller than her and I could have easily reached the towel. But I still feared that Samantha might circulate the video online.

Standing naked in front of a girl with only a plate to cover my modesty was a different feeling altogether. I was embarrassed for sure. But I also felt a sudden and weird rush in my body. My cock with a mind of its own started getting erect, behind the plate. It sprang up and touched the plate, completely unbeknownst to Kavya.

"Continue your washing while I admire your sexy ass."

I turned around defeated, with my bare ass facing her. I could feel her eyes on my butt while I was washing the last plate.

"I have done the dishes," I said, still showing my butt to her.

"Good boy," she said and tossed the towel on my shoulder.

I quickly grabbed and wrapped it again and didn't turn to face her. I waited for the erection to go away and when I turned around, she was gone.

The girls had other plans for me. They stopped me from going to my room. When I pushed Samantha aside, she grabbed the towel around my waist.

"Please don't pull it," I pleaded.

"Oh. You need to do stuff for us. We don't want you to take rest," said Samantha.

"Ok, I'm gonna be around you guys," I said and then Samantha let go of my towel.

"Go dry my clothes from the machine," said Samantha.

"Where should I hang them?"

"Don't you know your own flat silly? Of course, in the balcony."

I hated Samantha for calling me 'silly.' But the balcony was not a private space. People from the street and other buildings from different residential societies from across the street could easily see me hanging clothes bare-chested.

"So you just want to me dry your clothes?"

"Well, better than that," said Samantha.

All during this conversation Kavya had been holding something in her fist. I only noticed when she unclenched her fist and extended her hand to give that thing to me.

It was a thong! A thong for men. I observed it holding it in my hand, turning the front and back. I wondered if it could contain my dick and balls. It was just a small strip of white clothing in the front. And the backside of the thong was even ridiculous. Only a string as thin as my asscrack, or perhaps even thinner than that.

"So, should I put this under my towel?" I knew what the answer was gonna be, but I still tried.

"You don't need the towel. You only need that," said Kavya.

"Where did you even get this? Has Abhilash been keeping this?" I asked Samantha.

"Actually, Kavya brought it," said Samantha

"Kavya brought it? So, you guys have been planning for this way before?"

"I knew that Abhilash was gonna be out of town for the weekend," said Samantha, "I called Kavya and asked her how to humiliate you."

"Samantha gave me an important piece of information; that you slept naked," said Kavya.

"But I never told you that?"

"But Abhilash knows it."

"Fuck that guy!" I said clenching my teeth.

"It was sheer luck that you forgot to lock your room door," said Samantha, "Though I have seen you leaving your room door open at night quite often."

"I bought this thong for my boyfriend," said Kavya, "Though he doesn't you use it much. Don't worry, it's clean."

"Come on, put it on quickly and hang my clothes outside. I need to wear something too. The clothes would stink if it stays longer in the machine," commanded Samantha.

I turned towards my room to put on the thong, but Samantha blocked my way.