Bare-Assed and Embarrassed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can change it here."

I wasn't gonna get naked in front of them. I had shown Kavya my bare ass couple of minutes ago. I wasn't gonna give that same satisfaction to Samantha.

"Get naked in front of us or show your naked butt to the whole world."

I was defeated. I turned around facing away from them and stepped into the thong with my towel still around my waist. I pulled the thong up to my waist, under the towel. I slowly opened my towel and adjusted the front of the thong over my dick.

"You can't take an hour to wear such a small thing," said Samantha as she snatched the towel off of me.

My bare ass was exposed to them. I turned around quickly to face them. The girls had their eyes pointed to my groin area and they started giggling.

My balls were hanging out. The front of the thong was so thin that it couldn't contain my balls. I stretched the front to accommodate my balls and I don't know why I didn't turn around for that. The girls were watching my crotch with some amusement. The thong looked like a glove for my penis, like a penis-shaped sock. My hands went around my butt and just as I had expected, the string in the back had disappeared in my asscrack. There was just a thin waistband around my naked waist. Except for my penis and with some difficulty my balls, everything else was just exposed.

"You shave down there, don't you?" said Kavya.

I looked down and saw the top of my penis was clearly exposed. I tried pulling the thong up to conceal it.

"You narcissistic person!" said Samantha, "You haven't had a pussy in a long time and you still shave down there."

"Hey, don't be mad at him. It's nice to look good everywhere in your body," said Kavya.

I cupped my crotch. It felt like it didn't matter if I had put on the thong or not. Either way, cupping my penis would give the illusion that I was completely naked.

"Well, don't just stand here like an idiot. Go and dry my clothes."

I wasn't sure how I was gonna do that by being practically naked. I went through the kitchen to go to the balcony. I knew the girls were checking out my ass from behind. I could hear giggles.

"Even though I didn't like the sight of the top of his penis, I do find his ass to be very fine," commented Samantha, "It looks different when he walks and his asscheeks move with each step."

"Didn't I tell you? It looked way hotter when he was washing the dishes," commented Kavya.

I stepped into the balcony. It wasn't big. But I was nervous about the buildings across the street. I couldn't spot anyone for now. In fact, I was way conscious about my own nakedness. The washing machine was just near the balcony entrance. I opened the lid and started taking out the clothes. All the while I tried covering my almost-bare crotch with Samantha's clothing item I was about to hang.

"We don't have to keep watching him, do we?" said Samantha, "Let's go inside Kavya."

"And Robert! You won't find your dirty clothes. I lied to you. I have kept them with me," continued Samantha after turning around, "Hang my clothes properly. I don't want to see them bunched together."

I waited for them to leave. As soon as I confirmed that they were out of sight, I started digging the clothes out of the machine. I put on a shirt. But it stopped below my belly-button. Her shirt was too short for me. I put it aside and took out a pair of jeans. The legs of the jeans couldn't even get past my calves. After much digging and exposing my bare ass to the air and probably to any voyeur who could easily view the balcony from a distance, I found a mini-skirt. It was a struggle to pull it up my thighs, but it fit me.

So there I was, wearing only a yellow mini-skirt, barely enough to cover my crotch (I could still feel the air over my ass) with a thong inside it, hanging all of Samantha's washed clothes on the clothesline. I probably looked ridiculous, but it was the only way to not expose myself. If I had pulled the skirt a little above my waist, the thong front would have got exposed.

I quickly hung all of Samantha's washed clothes. There were so many clothes that it covered the clothesline. I also had to hang Samantha's bras and panties. In a normal situation, I would have got turned on by holding a hot girl's underwear. But this was Samantha and I was in a humiliating situation, so I didn't feel a thing while holding them. I hung them too and ran back inside the flat.

"I hung all your clothes," I said as I entered the living room.

"Hey! What's that you're wearing?" asked Kavya.

Both of them were lying on the long sofa with their heads resting on each armrest. Samantha wasn't facing me. She quickly turned her head.

"That's my skirt you dumbfuck," shouted Samantha.

I didn't realise that I was still wearing Samantha's yellow mini-skirt.

"Oops! I will dry it outside," I said.

"Wait!" commanded Samantha, "Take it off, now!"

"Ok," I said.

I had already showed them my naked body. I was still hesitant, but I cupped my crotch with one hand and pulled the skirt down with other. Like I said before, it was a tight skirt for me and using only one hand was proving to be difficult. I turned around and pulled it down with both my hands. In that process, my thong waistband also got pushed down. I quickly pulled it up and stepped out of the skirt.

I turned to go to the balcony again.

"Wait."

I lazily turned around, holding my thong covered dick with one hand.

"Take off the thong too."

"What?" I said, clutching my dick even tighter, as if she was about to push aside my hands from covering it.

"Go out there and hang my skirt butt naked," commanded Samantha.

The thong wasn't much of a cover anyway. I still used one hand to cover myself and the other hand to pull down the thong. But once I removed it, I felt even more humiliated. I was standing there bare ass naked.

"Now go!"

I turned around to show them my naked buttocks and darted through the kitchen to the balcony again. The thing was, there wasn't much room left for the skirt. I had to adjust the clothes already hanging on the line to make room for the skirt. I unintentionally let my dick hang free to adjust the clothes on the clothesline and make room for the skirt.

I was facing the kitchen door to hide my penis from the world, with my ass for anybody's eyes.

It felt like someone was actually watching my bare ass. I looked over my shoulder. There, on the balcony of a flat, from a building across the street, was a girl leaning against the railing and pointing her phone to me. She was capturing my naked ass!

I quickly covered both my asscheeks and ran inside. I ran straight to my room and shut the door. I did hear a 'Hey!' from Samantha.

But my dick was rock hard. It was throbbing and I wanted to touch myself. I could see myself in the mirror, my cock, erect and proud, stretching itself to point upwards. I could masturbate now. I was about to stroke my dick. The whole experience of being naked in the house, with two despicable, yet beautiful girls was a turn on enough. And a stranger girl had just captured my bare ass on her phone. I started stroking my dick.

"Robert, what did I tell about being near us...what the hell?"

I turned around with my hand still holding my erect penis. Samantha had her mouth covered. I instantly crouched a little to hide my erection.

"No touching!" she said, "No touching unless we tell you to do so."

"What? He's touching himself," said Kavya as she came running behind her.

I grabbed a pillow to cover myself.

"This guy is an exhibitionist. I bet he is enjoying being naked in front of us. Gosh, I miss that feeling," said Kavya.

Samantha walked out of my room and came back with my towel. She threw it on the floor and I picked it up quickly to wrap it around myself.

The girls just left the room without saying anything. What the hell was I supposed to do now? I guessed Samantha would quit playing soon. It must be a prank for few hours.

* * * * *

I spent hour and a half on my bed, scrolling on my phone when Samantha called me from the living room.

"Come out Rob!"

I walked out to the living room. The girls were on the sofa and a small table was between me and them.

"Hey, I've ordered pizza for lunch," said Samantha.

"Ok," I said.

"There is this pizza joint where like 75% of the staff are women," said Kavya.

"So?"

"The person delivering the pizza is most probably gonna be a woman. And we want you to answer the pizza at the door," said Samantha.

I wouldn't say I was horrified by the idea. I was sure pizza delivery girls were used to seeing shirtless men receiving their orders.

I sat in the chair, waiting for the order, doing my favourite timepass of staring at the smooth legs of the girls as they were busy on their phones.

"Hey, the delivery gal has arrived. She might ring the bell soon," said Samantha looking at her phone.

I was slightly nervous. Of course I had answered the door in a towel earlier that morning. Receiving a delivery wasn't a big deal.

It felt like a long time between Samantha's announcement of the pizza delivery gal's arrival and the actual ringing of the doorbell. My flat was on third floor.

"Go get it Rob," said Kavya once we heard the bell.

I was slightly nervous as I walked quickly to the door and opened it.

The pizza delivery person was indeed a woman. And her look was of shock as soon as she saw me. Her eyes of course went to my bare chest first and she couldn't look away from it for a few seconds.

"Is this Abhilash?" she asked.

"I booked it from Abhilash's account," said Samantha.

"Yes," I said.

She handed me three boxes of pizza and I stretched my arms to hold them. As soon as the boxes were in my arms, I felt a familiar tug on my waist, and before I could say or do anything, the towel fell down to my feet.

I was holding three boxes of pizza and it took me some time to register what had just happened. The pizza delivery girl's eyes now darted to my free hanging dong. I instantly lowered the boxes to cover myself.

Then I realised that Kavya was just behind me and she made it look like an accident.

"Sorry sorry...I'm really sorry," I said to the delivery girl as I hunched a little more.

My dick was getting semi-hard now.

I didn't know what to do. The delivery girl was trying to get the boxes from me, most probably to make my hands free to get the towel. But Kavya dragged the towel away from my feet with her legs.

"Don't trip on the towel Rob, you can keep the boxes on the table," said Kavya, "I'll grab the coke bottles."

I was in confusion. My hands were free now, but I didn't cover myself, trying to follow Kavya's command. The delivery girl got a good look at my schlong before she looked away. I snatched the boxes back from the girl, turned around to show her my naked butt, kept the boxes on the table right in front of Samantha. I quickly covered my crotch with my palms afterwards.

I looked around once again and found that all the three girls were staring at me. The delivery girl was the most confused one. She didn't know what she was supposed to do. She was holding the money that Kavya gave her. Kavya kept the same mischievous smile.

I dashed to the bathroom and sat on the toilet seat. What the fuck had just happened? How did I just show my naked body to three girls?

It was so embarrassing, so humiliating; yet so thrilling and exhilarating.

I was holding my erection and I wanted to masturbate so badly. But Samantha had forbidden me from touching myself without her permission. I took a few deep breaths and closed my eyes to lose the erection.

I slowly got out of the bathroom. I hunched a little and used both my hands to cover my penis. The girls were already having the pizza. The delivery girl probably left with the image of my semi-hard cock in her mind. I thought of dashing to my room. I rushed my steps and went to my room door.

"Come Mr. Nudie, have lunch with us. The pizza is still hot," said Samantha.

Mr. Nudie? As if I wasn't aware of my nudity, it only made me more embarrassed. And the worst part was I was getting aroused. I turned around and saw Samantha and Kavya with their sexy legs on the sofa.

"Come Mr. Nudie, there's enough space in the sofa for the three of us."

They both brought their legs down on the floor to make room for me. I was still hunching my back while I timidly walked towards the sofa. I walked around the table, giving a close view of my naked body to the girls. I hesitantly sat between them. Kavya slid a bit nearer to me on her left.

I usually would have sat with my legs spread, but I closed my legs with my palms over my penis. Kavya's leg touched my leg. Her skin was practically exposed, owing to her short skirt, so our thighs were actually touching each other.

"Have your pizza," said Kavya.

"Well," I said looking at my palms, "I can't eat without exposing myself."

"Just eat the goddamn pizza," said Samantha.

"I'm trying not to show my erection, okay!" I said with some frustration.

The fact that she herself was sitting half naked just beside me was not helping me control my erection.

Samantha was a little shocked. I could see it in her face. But she decided not to say anything. It seemed like she was already bored of me and just focused on her pizza.

"No worries, let me feed you," said Kavya.

"Ok," I said hesitantly.

Kavya opened the pizza box and took one slice from it.

"Open your mouth," she said.

She just brushed the slice on my lips before she pulling it back.

I gave a questioned look to her.

"First, show me the tip of your cock."

"What?"

"Don't worry, I'm not asking you to show the whole package. Just the tip."

I was slightly hesitant. But I still uncovered and showed her the tip of my penis. I don't know what got into my mind, but I rolled back the foreskin to show the mushroom head. It was slightly flaccid now.

Kavya looked at amazement as I showed my penis-head. And then it happened, my cock stirred and it came to life and twitched a little and got stiffer.

"Oops, sorry. I couldn't help it," I said as I quickly tried to cover my boner with my palms.

"Well, you can have a bite now," said Kavya as she proceeded to stuff the slice in my mouth.

I took a bite and she pulled the rest of the pizza. The thread of cheese between my bite and the rest of the pizza elongated and finally rested on my chest. It was really bizarre to think of myself sitting on that sofa butt naked with two girls, with only my hands to cover my modesty. Samantha was so quiet and pretended that I wasn't even there. I figured she might be the most disappointed person in the room. She wanted to humiliate me. But Kavya was basically getting horny for me. I didn't mind that. Samantha was a bitch and anything that could annoy her made me happy.

She was looking forward to have a fun weekend with Kavya by torturing me. She was half-successful for sure.

I kept taking bite after bite from Kavya's hands and she kept admiring my body from chest to crotch. I began to get comfortable sitting that way.

"You have finished the pizza like a good boy. Now have some coke," she said as she opened the small bottle of coke.

She brought the bottle of coke to my lips, but whether it was deliberate from her part or not I don't know, the bottle slipped out of my lips and the coke started dripping down my chin, neck and the middle of my chest, to my bellybutton.

"Oh, sorry for that," she said and grabbed the tissue paper that was given with the pizza order.

She wiped the coke from my lips and then the chin. She worked her way down to my chest and wiped a little longer than necessary, even wiping the dry areas of my chest near my nipples. She even let her fingers brush my nipples.

Now her hands went down to the belly button and then to the top of my crotch. Beyond that was my hands, tightly covering my cock.

"Let me wipe the coke down there. It's not good to leave sweetened liquid get dry there."

I hesitantly loosened my cover and her hands now touched the top of my penis.

"You have trimmed it nicely," she commented.

I just nodded.

She managed to pushy away my hands from my crotch and my dick was now erect.

"I haven't seen a dick so long and hard," said Kavya.

That words felt like honey to my ears. My dick couldn't be prouder. Kavya flicked the erection and it was so stiff, that it didn't even oscillate a bit.

She let her fingers brush up and down the shaft. Her middle finger went down even further, touching the middle of my balls. My body twitched a little when her fingernails met by balls. No woman had ever touched me so sensually. I felt my dick pulsating hard in her fingers.

"That's it Rob, I don't think I can give you a handjob. I wish, but I can't," she said brushing her fingers on my erection one more time.

I got up quickly, unsuccessfully trying to cover my erection and giving a good view of my ass. Samantha just took a photo of my bare ass.

"Why did you that?" I stopped and asked.

"To collect enough material to you blackmail you with."

"Can I masturbate now?" I requested.

I was having a bad case of blue balls after getting aroused multiple times. She looked at Kavya and she nodded.

"Okay, but only once for today."

"And do it here," commanded Kavya.

"What?" I said.

"Let me enjoy seeing you touch yourself."

"I don't like seeing this guy enjoy. But whatever, I think he deserves that much," said Samantha, "I'll record you nonetheless."

So there I was standing with not a stitch of clothing on my body, holding my engorged penis, in front of two girls, who weren't even my flatmates. Both of them were definitely attractive, showing a lot of their skin. Samantha was holding her phone, ready to record me. My eyes were fixed at her smooth bare thighs which got more and more exposed as she stopped caring about adjusting her shirt.

I started stroking my dick. I bet they could see my balls hanging.

"Put a finger in your butt," said Samantha.

"No," I said, stroking my dick vigorously.

"Oh, I'm gonna upload this video. Forget about your naked ass lying on your bed. Let the whole world see how you masturbate."

I knew I had to do whatever she commanded. But I still wanted to refuse her commands for at least once. I had never inserted anything in my butt. So putting a finger inside my butt felt nothing. I read somewhere online about prostate arousal. But I still just inserted a finger between my asscheeks, not inside my butthole. It was very humiliating, yet so arousing.

I noticed Kavya put her hands up under her tank top. She was clearly touching her breasts. In fact, her top was so tight that I could see through the tight fabric that she was pinching her nipples.

Her other hand went inside her short skirt. She even gave me a glimpse of her pubic hair. She was touching her pussy. Might be her clit or the pussy lips. But she was clearly touching herself.

My dick got a new life and my finger went inside my butthole. I don't know if it aroused me or not. Kavya's seductive actions were enough for me to get excited.

I could feel the lustful ecstasy clouding my mind. Kavya had lifted one side of her top, showing me her right boob. She was kneading her breast, pinching her erect nipple. That looked like one juicy nipple. I wish I could suck it.

I was about to cum. My balls felt so heavy and contracted. My dick was at its tightest. And then I reached my climax. I could feel the cum about to shoot out of my cock. I felt the stream. And I came. I was high with orgasm. My ejaculation landed across the breadth of the table, over the pizza boxes.

"Eww" said Samantha. She stopped recording me. A drop or two of my cum touched her hands.

Kavya pulled up her skirt and adjusted her top.

"You shameless exhibitionist!" commented Samantha.